Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 13, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 13, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 1208
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe this is the last continuation of the 45th contact between Semjase, and Billy (*i):

126: Die Macht auf der Erde wird verkörpert durch die Politik, die Religionen und die Wissenschaftler; und genau diese Macht muss gebrochen werden, sonst erleidet der Erdenmensch ein sehr böses Ende nicht nur durch Krieg und Ausrottung, sondern auch durch Atomisieren, Vergiften oder sonstige Zerstören des Planeten.

126: The might of the Earth is embodied through the politics, the religions, and the scientists; and it's exactly this might that must be broken, otherwise the Earth human will suffer a very evil end through not only war and extinction, but also especially through atomization, toxicity, and other destructions of the planet.

127: Im Bezug auf die neue Bombe des Wahnsinns sind allerdings von uns grosse kosmische Folgen gebannt worden, so andere Sternensysteme eure Galaxie nicht mehr in Mitleidenschaft gezogen würden.

127: In relation to the new bomb of insanity, great cosmic impacts have been banned by us in success, so other star-systems of your galaxy will no longer be affected.

128: Die Erde jedoch würde in einem Feuersturm vernichtet.

128: However the Earth would be eliminated in a fire-storm.

129: Noch aber hat der Erdenmensch einige Zeit, sich zu besinnen und den Grossen, wie du sie nennst, das Heft der Macht zu entreissen und nach natürlichen Lebensregeln zu leben.

129: The Earth human still has some time to bethink and grow greater, how you say, to wrest from the grip of the might and to live the natural rules of life.

130: Nicht umhin kommen wird er aber, dass er bereits die Folgen seines Wahnsinns tragen muss, denn die Erde selbst ist bereits innen und aussen geschädigt, dass sie sich innen aufbäumt.

130: But he cannot prevent that he must already shoulder the burden of his insanity, the Earth itself is already damaged in the interior, and the exterior, and she will revolt in the interior.

131: Gewaltige Erdbeben, Volkanausbrüche, klimatische Veränderungen, Stürme, Wassereinbrüche und Unglücksgeschehen werden künftig das Weltbild zeichnen.

131: Violent earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, climate changes, storms, floods of water, and events of misfortune will draw the picture of the future world.

132: Ganze Länder werden im Wasser versinken und unzählige Menschen werden ein böses Ende finden.

132: Entire lands will sink down in water, and uncountable human beings will find a evil end.

(note by Corey: Semjase referenced politicians and scientists of the year 1976 in sentences 115, 116, 124, 125, and 126, however time will surely tell if the planet is any better off for the politicians and scientists of the new millennium, now that 39 years since the contact have passed, and if any positive development towards gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit can take place, and can be strong enough to flourish. Many of the politicians and scientists of 1976 have either retired, or died out over the last 39 years, and those of us in the masses of the younger generation, as well as, those in power as either politicians, scientists, and religious ones, we all together, and collectively, will most likely all have to bear the consequences of the previous generations exploitive actions through the casual law of cause and effect [earthquakes, floods of water, desertification, Peak Oil, possible collapse of the ocean's global-conveyor-belt, possible atmospheric collapse, possible fourth world conflagration, anarchy, and civil wars, etc., unless things can collectively change for the better in time, like Quetzal indicates in the Henoch prophecies, for instance, to avoid the world war]. However, IMO at the very least, aside from a worldwide halt-in-births and strict birth-control, the Earth could do with less religion, for the terrestrial humanity to live the natural rules of life, and Creational rules of order, Earth religions must come to as close to an end as possible. Consider the destructive capabilities of the ISIS/IS religion when they enslave entire cities in the Middle East [Fallujah, Raqqa, etc], also terrestrial religion negatively impacts the consciousnesses of 4/5 of Earth humanity, that means 4/5 of the total men, women, and children on Earth are suffering from some form of "God-delusion-belief", and the numbers of the remaining 1/5 are spotty of being people that are close to the truth. In short, Logic, intellect, and rationality must win out for our planet to unify, not only to stop ISIS/IS, but to one day take steps towards peaceful development.).

(note by Corey part 2: I am curious whether the unthinkable bomb that Semjase mentioned in sentence 127 that could end the Earth in a fire-storm, which could have affected other star-systems in our galaxy [circa 1976], I wonder was this never developed, or at the very least, was put out of production, never to be reproduced ever again. The world needs to lay down it's arms that would not be equipping the international multinational peacekeeping force, and most of the arms except for some smaller arms for restrained armies (forces) restrained to national borders for disaster relief, and unilateral* self-defense purposes, restrained by heavy peace treaties between major nations [possibly Russia, China, and the US being the first in an unbreakable multi-generational link of the capacity of peace as major units coordinated together in the multinational peacekeeping troop]).

* = simple definition of unilateral: involving only one group, or country. see: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unilateral

Salome/Corey Müske

*i = translation of 45th contact done by Corey Müske found on pages 95 of KB block 2. May contain errors. Copyright FIGU/BEAM
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Joe

Post Number: 421
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

As you can see from W. Stevens' Message From the Pleiades in the 55th contact Semjase's sentence lines 96 to 139 are missing. Could you please check for me if this is also the case in your book of the original German contact notes?

Corey

Post Number: 1209
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: I don't know if my block 2 is "first", or "second" edition, all it says is copyright 2003. Maybe the Stevens versions are based on the old (German) Semjase blocks (which FIGU Switzerland still sells in the book shop), I don't know, and cannot verify anything related to this, as I do not own, nor possess any of the old Semjase blocks. I personally would not trust the Stevens versions from what I've seen, based on the scans you have posted.

The original German 55th contact in KB block 2 has sentences 96-139, and my KB block 2 sentence 147 is what the Stevens sentence 140 is?
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Joe

Post Number: 422
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

You said "Joe: the 7 ET races Semjase mentions in contact 54 were all mentioned as being part of the Plejaren Federation when they were active, and stationed here prior to their departure in 1995. She was not referring to the 3 or 4 races that are stationed here, that are working with future terrestrial humans that Ptaah later brought up."

But in which contact report was it mentioned that the 3 or 4 ET groups are working with the future Earth human beings? I'm asking because although I do remember reading about future Earth human beings visiting our present time, I however do not remember reading it in any of the contact reports that these future Earth humans are working together with the 3 or 4 ET groups which are stationed here on Earth. I obviously could be wrong about this but if I'm not mistaken the future Earth humans who are currently in our present time are working alone, or at least they are independent from the other 3 ET groups that are stationed here on Earth.

Votan

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

I remember Semjase saying that there are no ET groups on earth now.
joe

Joe

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Do you remember in which contact report did Semjase say that there are no ET groups stationed here on Earth?

Corey

Post Number: 1212
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: I do not recall exactly what contact it was, a few years ago Earthling translated an excerpt from a bulletin where Ptaah stated that 2 of the 4 groups of the Et's were "future-Earth-related", as well as, "parallel-space-related". I don't have a clue where exactly in the archives this is either, sorry.

Votan

Post Number: 531
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

I cannot remember when he said it. Tried the search engine but nothing came up.
joe

Historeed

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Here are links to info on the 3 ET groups currently visiting the Earth

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_532

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_556
Matthew Reed

Patm

Post Number: 375
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
a note re: Wendelle Stevens contact translations:

See Questions to Billy (item 6)at:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9705.html?1235832337#POST38899

"(Note by CF: Your question gives reason to inform once again that Wendelle C. Stevens’ „Message from the Pleiades“ books contain many false translations and erroneous information, sometimes contrary to the truth.

FIGU's official Contact notes (in German) can be ordered at:
https://shop.figu.org/suche?search_api_views_fulltext=Plejadisch-plejarische+Kontaktberichte+&language=en&=Go

Reading Wendelle's book(s) translations are informative but must be taken with a grain of salt as they can not be considered completely accurate.

Salome
PatM

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I found the likely most recent mentioning of it in the contact notes 602 from 22 November 2014. Unfortunately not yet translated.

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2015/nr-87/auszug-602

It talks about those 4 groups being active with their spacecrafts, but says nothing about them having any bases over here. I think to remember that it had elsewhere been stated that currently no aliens have anymore bases on the planet.

Billy says so much that from those 4 at least 1 is travelling here from the future on earth, and at least 1 other from a parallel space.

Salome,
Stefan

Corey

Post Number: 1213
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan: Yes that's the one I referenced, thanks.

In contact 602 Billy definitely iterates of the four groups, one is from Earth's future, and one is parallel-space-related, which Ptaah definitely reiterates, and also reveals more cannot be revealed to us due to Plejaren directives. The groups are probably future terrestrial time-traveler allies if one group is from the future of Earth (like Billy and Ptaah state in contact 602), probably nothing to worry about. If it's true that one of the four groups is from Earth's future, and if it's possible the one of the four ET groups are working with future terrestrial time-travelers, they must know about any negative dues that will come due our planet (negative effects from overpopulation, etc.), that future terrestrial humanity had to pay in the normal course of time, and why exactly they (the future terrestrial time-travelers) come back to this crazy present-time to study things. I hope they (the future terrestrial time-travelers) learn much from their present-time scientific studies, and I am personally presently not concerned about negative planetary repercussions from these four groups, I am more worried about negative repercussions for our people {terrestrial humanity] in the present-time, for not listening to Billy about lowering our overpopulation to <529,000,000> million human-beings, not materializing gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, etc. .

The earlier translated contact 532 (of Dec, 24th, 2011) that Historeed posted explains how these ET groups split up the planet into 3 different areas where they are working, and evident, in one of the last sentences Ptaah iterates that the Plejaren presume they are permanently stationed here. In sentence 26 of the translated contact 556 (of March 16th, 2013): Ptaah stated: "but in connection to this we see the three alien groups to us, as those who are truthfully already here for a long time or even belong to the Earth, perhaps in a future dimension.", which he later confirmed the future-related part in contact 602 (of November 22nd, 2014).

http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2014/05/readers-questions-excerpts-from-577th.html

This states (scroll down the 578th contact excerpt of January 9th, 2014) that the four ET groups have been visiting Earth for some 5,000 years. IMO if we had anything to worry about from these four groups of ET people, they would have done something negative to our planet 5,000 years ago, when it would have been much easier to invade with our lower technology, etc. Hopefully the four ET groups are protective of our planet.

Salome/Corey Müske

Joe

Post Number: 424
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

At least in my opinion, it doesn't make sense for the future Earth humans that are in our present time working together with the other 3 ET groups. I honestly think that the future Earth humans that are currently in our present time, are only observers. The reason why I say this is obviously because our present for them is their past, which means it has already happened and therefore cannot be undone. I think that the future Earth humans that are in our present time are independent and have nothing to do with the other ET groups that are also supposedly stationed here on our planet.

Joe

Post Number: 425
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also to be clear,

They are actually not 3 ET groups from 3 separate ET races. They are one ET race divided into 3 groups and spread in different regions around the Earth.

http://theyfly.com/The-Three-Alien-Groups.html

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 425
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The known yet unknown 3 et groups would probably be earth forces from the future? A theory in a minute

My 2 bobs worth about the known

So where is all the bad et folks then?

Until we get on our feet I think our mates fend of the bad dudes, they have a few times so far and banished the old gizas, fixed the destroyer orbit for now, some small groups get through like the predators, they warned Billy about them in cnotes

Not to worry about predators unless you r worthy of the hunt, eg a great warrior or Phantom. E.g Maybe the predators mentality is like the Hirogen in Star Trek

lost time travellers r a common occurrence in the cosmos, From memory the Brazilian group traced one and have the ship, it's interstellar drive broke though. Billy had a visit from one that could sense Billys thoughts or vibe so knew to contact him, from memory he said a word to Billy I Gota look up

when folks first invent time travel they mostly get lost, it takes a nation a few tries at least to get anyone return, could be one of the many ways places r seeded. Imagine how easy it would be to get lost at first testing it, it's easy enough to get lost in space alone then ad time travel to the mix and even dimensions

They don't realise the accuracy needed and I think a human or consciousness needs to plot the course or visualise it, a computer will get u there by luck only, slim chance and after a few jumps your not going to get back unless you r experienced

Depends what we class as extraterrestrial, most people on earth it's any race not known, thinking its a few but it's not, 7 giants still live somewhere and have for ages,blue Giants (or large) in South America ,Hyperboreans in 3 places, decendendants of Atlantis, all of those and others I don't remember have been here for ages so r natives

A few unknowns r about but that will always be the case at anytime

did u see the tiny fairy like body found and Billy says is legit, rumours of small deserted underground city found but not sure if that's legit, I also saw elf like body when researching, I think ripely owned it or did a show on it

rods and Orbs r legit, plenty of video on YouTube, I reckon the rods like to hang out in those big holes that lead to the aquifers in South American jungle the Indians claimed special and the Orbs r curious about people and space vehicles eh eh

Oh yes I should mention the natives of earth r few n far between
We is all et rofl

When u see an Asian u think he is from earth, he was born here sure but the thinking we have is we r natives

He has lived on many planets, we have destroyed planets even galaxies, I wouldn't worry about others ATM

It's an internal issue u could say

I have a theory about future forces in a sec
Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joe

Post Number: 426
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Could you please check for me if it is mentioned in the original German contact report 71 Semjase's sentence line 42 where she says that the state of Israel must be dissolved?

Joe

Post Number: 427
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had asked a legitimate question to Corey, but unfortunately it didn't get answered.

Corey

Post Number: 1217
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: thanks for bumping this, if you could please, could you post-up the page of the Steven's notes that comes directly before this one (before line 38)? The German is so different from this, I want to make sense of it all before I attempt to answer your question.

Justsayno

Post Number: 719
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe, some people have jobs and cannot jump when you snap your fingers. Patience is a virtue. :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joe

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Okay sorry, maybe I was a little impatient and sorry for the delayed reply. If according to you there is a difference in what Semjase had said in the original German contact report 71 then could you please, if possible, translate the several sentences where Semjase talks about the state of Israel?

Corey

Post Number: 1221
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: Sure no problem, if you don't mind waiting until later in the week, towards the weekend, I'll post it here when it is completed.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

At the risk of multiple people doing this now at the same time, here my translation service…

Salome,
Stefan

38. Auch das Unwesen der Terroristen, Anarchisten, Neonazis und aller extremen Richtungen sowie Herrschsüchtigen werden gross ansteigen und auf neue Mordmittel übergreifen, wobei viele Menschen eines bösen Todes sterben werden.
39. Schuld daran tragen im Hauptsächlichen das zweitweltkriegsmässige Belang im Bezug auf die Judenverfolgung und der Judenhass sowie das nach dem Krieg erschaffene Land Israel und die ihm freundlich gesinnten Staaten.
40. Schuld an den diesbezüglich kommenden und unsinnigen Blutvergiessen tragen alle jene, welche nicht israel-kooperativ sind und ihre Befriedigung im Rassen- und Fremden- sowie Andersgläubigenhass suchen.
41. Bereits droht im Nordosten des Nahen Ostens die Idee eines weltweit wellenschlagenden Krieges am persischen Golf, geschürt durch die Machenschaften eines wahnsinnigen und machtgierigen Iraki, der 1979 Staatschef wird.
42. Nicht mehr sehr fern ist der Tag, da die Idee zum Durchbruch kommt und eine weltweite multi-nationale Kampftruppe in Funktion tritt, wenn der vernichtende Krieg losbricht, der bereits im Grundgedanken des kommenden Herrschers glimmt.
43. Verhindert werden kann dieses böse drohende Geschehen nur dann, wenn sich die Voelker der Erde einig werden und in Gemeinsamkeit die üblen Machenschaften des kommenden Staatschefs im Grunde auflösen, wonach dann alle Grenzen aller anliegenden Staaten geöffnet und eine vereinigte Regierung für das ganze dortige Gebiet gebildet werden und in Funktion treten soll.
44. Das allein gewährleistet in jenem Gebiet, den wirklichen Frieden zu erlangen und diesen auch zu erhalten, wobei jedoch grundlegend erklärt werden muss, dass eine vereinigte Regierung in nichtdiktatorischer, sondern in volksführender Form gebildet werden und Anwendung finden muss.

38. Also the terrible state of affairs from terrorists, anarchists, neo-Nazis and all extremist flavors as well as domineering ones will greatly increase and make use of new means for murder, causing many people to die a terrible death.
39. To blame is mostly the second world war related matter in relation to the persecution of the Jews and the hatred against them, as well as the country of Israel that got created after the war, and its friendly states.
40. To blame for the respective upcoming and senseless bloodshed are those who are not cooperative with Israel and are seeking satisfaction in racial hatred, xenophobia and hatred of other faiths.
41. In the northeast of the Middle East the idea of a worldwide wave sweeping war in the Persian Gulf is already looming, fuelled by the machinations of an insane and power-hungry Iraqi, who will become head of state in 1979.
42. The day is no longer far off, when the idea finds its breakthrough, and a worldwide multinational combat force enters into operation, when the devastating war commences, which already glimmers within the basic thoughts of the upcoming ruler.
43. This looming evil happening can only be averted, if the peoples of the earth reach agreement and in unity basically dissolve the evil machinations of the upcoming head of state, where after the borders of all adjacent states shall be opened and a joint government for the whole of entire local area shall be formed and come into operation.
44. That alone guarantees to attain real peace in that area and to preserve it as well, however it must fundamentally be explained, that a united government shall be formed and exercised in a non-dictatorial but rather leading-the-people fashion.

Joe

Post Number: 431
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2,

It is very kind of you to provide us with this translation. And Corey was certainly right because the W. Stevens version of contact report 71 is different from the original German contact report 71. I'll wait for Corey's translation but I'm assuming that his translation would be more or less the same as yours. Anyway thank you for the translation.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page