Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 16, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through January 16, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, Had to go back The Talmud Of Jmmanuel for a bit. The concept of a forming a Interessengruppe in every state is a brilliant move and with the changes coming would give the maximum chance for a positive out come at least for those that become self-supporting. I think that was the main meaning of the Email's you posted. Now I have made my fair of mistakes and this may be one, but from every video every contact report, every paper written and every book I have read the position that Michael Horn is in was given from Billy. He has been doing this alone way to long, first no one will claim he is not the only authorized Media rep in this area. But what is the meaning of Media? That use to be easy television, radio, newspaper and books. That reality has changed now we have to include all websites, forums, blogs and video. And as for the economic globalization all figu books are required to be ordered through Michael Horn not from billybooks.org of any other out of country's website.Christian Frehner 6­ Jun ­2013 "Btw: Michael Horn has the same rights as a FIGU­Landesgruppe." which from understand pass any old passive members from the last attempt to from a group here to him along with any new members. As for myself I have already for my application. PatM you help make the snowball I am just trying to get rolling into more productive ground.
Peace to All
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Patm

Post Number: 356
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

Please see the post:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3549.html#POST75742

In that post you will see a link to a detail explanation regarding translating "Large Number Names" which includes Billy's and Christians statements regarding US English translations of the German FIGU material regarding the large number names. This is one important reason for including the original German text with all US-English translations.

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no requirement that I am aware of that people order books from me.

Patm

Post Number: 357
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,
There are very many individuals not only in the US but around the world that wish to further FIGU's mission. Everything starts from one individual inside him/herself determining for him/herself that they wish to study the Spiritual Teaching as documented by Billy. Each individual then has the opportunity to expand his/her involvement in FIGU's mission. Michael Horn and MANY others each take what they do best and use it to this end (support FIGU's mission). One recommendation from Billy/FIGU is to NOT proselytize, but rather allow each individual to make the decision for him/herself to become active in FIGU's mission or not. There is NO rush for this to happen as speed is not as important as taking the time to recognize and process the truth as individuals first then only share with those that ask. No unsolicited attempts to change someone's thoughts, opinions, understanding or even beliefs.
see:
https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/AboutFIGU/TalkativenessandProselytizing.aspx
(note: you will have to register on the website in order to actually read this.)

If it is to be done correctly and not just become another religion then it is important to also use Billy's/FIGU's recommendations to become part of supporting this mission.

One of the most important things is to commit to learning the German language as individuals in each country as each country is responsible for translating into their own native language. FIGU will NOT do that for us.

Bottom line is that each individual will need to learn first for him/herself and their own consciousness-based development before ever attempting to help someone else, and never when they are not ready.

Right now it is snowing and each of is a snow flake ... the snowball will grow as we learn, process and collaborate (within country borders).

Salome,
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 990
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

I know your excited, but I, as a passive member for many years, would never live by a restriction that requires me to only order my books from MH, this would take away freedom of choice, and IMO, would be contrary to what FIGU stands for. I have already ordered, and paid for, Die Art zu leben translation from MH, but I got the original German version, that I have read twice, from the mother Center in Switzerland. I get the majority of my books from Switzerland, and have for many years. I like to get books from MH when I can, it is all who carries what at what times, MH largely doesn't carry the original German version of books, and FIGU Canada carries good pamphlets no one else has, FIGU Switzerland carries german books, pamphlets, stickers that other people don't have, so I get my books from everywhere. All places that I order books from, appreciate the buisiness, it's not just MH trying to survive, and I support as many of them, as I can.

Salome
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 991
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

The German word "Millarden" translates into a thousand million, to the best of my knowledge, the German word for million, equals the same as US million, with the same amount of zeros, I'm not sure about the German trillion.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Corey

Post Number: 992
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BillyWilson,

I think what matters here, is the quality of one's learning process, not which country you get your book from.

What about supporting Billy Meier? Learning German, and applying for the spirit lessons could be a good move, Billy Meier makes his living off of the spirit lesson's subscription cost.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I afraid you are just little off on the excited, just seeking a clear understanding. And would enjoy nothing more than having talkings with you on much more important topics which we have had a few. For reasons only known to PatM he/she felt the need to publish important clarifications on directives from Christian Frehner. And in doing so many options where taken off the table for all of us which the internet has made common place. As you have just stated in the post, you as a passive member are also not following the stated rules. Just today I had was forced to order The Mediation form a clearer perspective from China. Please take a little time to really study https://creationaltruth.org/Library/ReferenceMaterial/FIGU­Directives.aspx to me Semjase is not the only one to find loop holes. And thank you there really are passive members on this small planet and they even have names.
Peace truth-seeker
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, Neat why to choice to tell someone to shut-up reference your own website. https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/AboutFIGU/TalkativenessandProselytizing.aspx You had to make choices on what to publish. And what you did decide on was fantastic insights on globalization. But I will honor the suggestion your door is closed, you can remove the key my name is as follows.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Indi

Post Number: 773
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In an attempt to clear up apparent misunderstanding/misinterpretation of various points in the above discussion I will say that:

FIGU does not tell anyone where they must purchase books from, and any individual is free, whether a passive member, a core group member or any member of the public etc.. to purchase FIGU material from any source they choose.

FIGU only gives guidelines to those interested. FIGU does not 'force' anyone to do anything.

Landesgruppen are not for profit organisations that translate and publish material for sale all around the world and make their publications available to any member of the public anywhere around the world as well as other Landesgruppen for resale, and to the Centre in Switzerland and also to retailers such as Billy Books in Hong Kong and M Horn's shop in the US.

Re the article 'Talkativeness and Proselytizing'- In this article no one is being asked to 'shut up'. That is a huge misinterpretation of the article that is solely to explain the damage that is done by being 'talkative and proselytizing'.

I recently quoted in another forum, from another article on our FIGU Australia website that I recommend everyone reads on this topic:

This is important to understand as by imposing on others what we may think is in their best interests, we are depriving them of their own natural path of seeking out the truth, in their own time at the the right time for them:

".........the teaching is imparted that each human being in every respect is responsible entirely for himself/herself, his/her own mode of behaviour, thoughts, feelings and the state of the psyche as well as the life-behaviour and the life-conduct and therefore, regarding this, absolutely everything must be formed and directed by himself/herself. Hence each member of the core group and the passive group must search for, perceive and find the effective truth from the equally effective reality, consequently, in this form, each member also must make his/her own decisions and put these into practice in self-responsibility."

and

"Persons who are outside of the FIGU Society must not be missionised and thus also must not be invited for purposes of missionary work, as well as not otherwise be confronted with the mission-work of the FIGU without being willing. Information stands and information presentations are indeed carried out, however, in the process it must happen that persons are neither approached in relation to the mission, nor brochures be imposed on persons passing by, if the visitors to the information stand or presentation do not wish for it of their own accord explicitly out of their own interest and desires. Hence also no missionary events at all are carried out."

http://http://au.figu.org/core_group.html

It is clear from the previous posts, that interpretation of the same material by each individual can lead to very different understandings and then this can lead to further disharmony.

No wonder we have wars on this planet - when even on this forum people take offence where no offence was intended!

(Message edited by indi on December 10, 2015)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 993
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi! I'm glad you are our mod, and I feel you do a great job at it, but at the same time, I miss the days when you posted freely on the forums, as I always learned from your perspective.

Patm

Post Number: 358
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

I really don't understand what you are trying to say with the phrases "shut-up" or "your door is closed". What you have access to on the creationaltruth site specifically the link to the FIGU article on proselytizing is one page of a US-English translation of the entire FIGU Switzerland German Website (note in left footer of the webpage is a link to the original German webpage on FIGU's website). The original German article was written by one of the FIGU Core Group members or Billy Meier. What our group has published on the website closes NO doors but rather opens the door for what has been available in German for the entire world since FIGU Switzerland first opened their website in 1996. These translations will be used in responses to questions as this method removes a lot of the personal interjections that some may misinterpret and gives you the answers "straight from the horses mouth" so to speak. I suggest you re-read and study the article if you think it telling you to shut up because it isn't.

Only recently was permission granted by FIGU for translations of their website to be published without requiring their permission as previously discussed in post: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13776.html?1448990017#POST75570. We have been working on the creationaltruth website for over 4 years anxiously waiting for permission to share it with the world. We are currently still working on translations of the Overpopulation section. All translations are done directly from the original German text which is included as these are FIGU translation requirements.

Regarding "key" if understand you correctly you can address me as PatM or by my real name Patrick McKnight, PatM is easier for me.
I can refer to you as Billy but I didn't want to confuse other Bill's or Billy's as to who I was addressing as has occurred in the past. If you prefer Billy Wilson that is fine with me.

Hope this helps...
Salome,
PatM (or Patrick McKnight)

Hugo

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do sensitive people as well as wackos always seem to find the Meier material?

Billwilson12

Post Number: 193
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi(Robyn), Thank you for chiming in and for adding to Christian Frehner email about Michael Horn with "Landesgruppen are not for profit organisations that translate and publish material for sale all around the world and make their publications available to other Landesgruppen for resale, and to the Centre in Switzerland and also to retailers such as Billy Books in Hong Kong and M Horn's shop in the US." For all that are willing to put everything they have online in support of BEAM for as long the ones falling under the grouping of a Landesgruppen deserve our respect and support. The emails that have been at the heart of what I have been trying to understand are even in disagreement with what you have stated about economic globalization. This concept is even placed in the context of stopping wars not starting. The other question I had what is a country?
Peace
Billy Wilson

Indi

Post Number: 774
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson

A country would be defined as 'The territory occupied by a nation'.

Therefore, a state is not a country, even if that country is massive as the US is with many states.
Australia is massive also, but only has 6 states plus two territories. One of our states is an island off the coast, but it is still called a state of Australia and not a country.

Re studying the FIGU material and forming of groups: There are many many who study the material on their own, without ever becoming passive members, or even going to study groups if they had one in their area or joining in on forums such as this. It is not a requirement or a necessity to join any group or study with anyone else at all.

One of the wonderful things about studying 'the truth' and material that pertains to it, is that it can be found in various sources, not only from FIGU. Thus, anyone who is a seeker of this truth, of the 'real reality' can do so on their own in various ways, in their own time, utilising their own cognitive perceptive capacities, and get out of it what they are capable of at the time.

All the Landesgruppen rely on donations to help them publish material, and our group in Australia could not have published 'The Might of the Thoughts' and the new 'The Way to Live' without the support of donors. It takes up to two years of daily translating and checking with a handful of dedicated people to translate a normal sized book, and of course we, and FIGU want our book to be available to as many people who want to partake of the wisdom contained within them. Once the members of our group are no longer living, hopefully there will be others to continue on with the work we started. That is all FIGU can hope for at this time.

The state of the world, with so much unrest and disharmony, cruelty and inhumaneness of all kinds, will require a steady evolution of consciousness by each and every individual to eventually overcome this aspect of human behaviours and actions.

FIGU's ways, are specific for very good reason, and sometimes difficult to understand by all - I have grappled with some of the decisions/directives myself over the years. However, after contemplation I came to realise the point of it, and was then able to accept it with knowledge.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

maybe its time that our religion creators / founders give impulses to billionairs and make all this amazing books for free.
The P's are so smart but each and every time up to now ,The prophets work are being used to create new religions.
When WW4 is over then our savers wil probebly be the Galactic Federation of light ,they have a lot more followers then Mr Meier and will claim the work Eduard has done again. Like they did with Jmanuel or all the other prophets.
These people control the internet and when the peoples that wil survive whats about to happen then they can change and edit all again and again.

It truly amazes me that they keep making the same mistakes.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I’m actually unclear on what the difficulty is. I simply do my work and no one within FIGU is presenting any problems.

If anyone wants to help they can make donations using PayPal’s “Sending money to friends or family” option to:

michael@theyfly.com

Thanks,

MH

Billwilson12

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn, You have been like a pit pull, if my teeth is all that I have so be it then I'll give it all till they are ground down to the root. But the task at hand is not the next generations, we have BEAM in the hear and now. What we do to help each other in the here and now will never mean more. Having the mind set that in the next lifetime is a negative virus, there is the now. I have only been a student for the last two years and in that time I have not seen one person at Michael's side in the photos from all the places he has been in. Michael and others that have decades of working in the US what is needed to set up the next ones to succeed. When there are no Michaels with decades of knowledge and experiences with the media as it keeps changing.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Kenneth

Post Number: 235
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a statement in the Omfalon Murado (OM); “565. Therefore was Henok sired by Gabriel and born by the earthly woman Sarana who then taught the human children on Earth and who then lived for 366 years?”

“Henok, later called Henoch, was also the first prophet on Earth.”

Question: Does anyone know, regarding Gabriel in this context, is this the same Plejaren or spirit form that was involved with Mary, Joseph and the birth of Jmmanuel a little over 2,000 years ago?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

About that, Billy then goes on to quote the following written in the book OM (Omfalon Murado) (Das Buch OM 1987) in Kanon 31, verses 563 to 565:

563. “ And the descendants of the different human races convened among themselves and created new human races and peoples, because from time immemorial they did not stress obedience towards the laws and commandments, thus in about 500 years they once again lived in bad conditions just as their ancestor did a long time ago.

564. Thus the JHWH requested that a descendant was to be sired by his leader Gabriel with an earthly woman who then immediately was to be taught by him and his wise men and whose spirit form was to be one of their own, in other words among the travellers from afar from the depths of the universe.

565. Therefore was Henok sired by Gabriel and born by the earthly woman Sarana who then taught the human children on Earth and who then lived for 366 years.

Henok, later called Henoch, was also the first prophet on Earth.

Corey

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth: from the Q & A archives:

Sunday, June 27, 2010:

"source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/truestateEarth.htm

However, again the people were corrupted and led astray, and the correctional measures apparently failed. It was because of this further non-adherence to the laws and directives of Creation that on the instruction of the JHWH, Henok was produced (through the JHWH's leader Gabriel and an Earthly woman Sarana) to teach the people anew, and to warn them against allowing such devastation to occur again."

Is the Gabriel referred to this excerpt the same Gabriel who was the celestial father of Jmmanuel? If so, he lived unnaturally very, very long or otherwise maybe a correction on the translation/material maybe apropos.

Jun

This was another man living several hundred thousands years earlier.

(Note by CF: OM 31:565)
"
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Kenneth

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Thanks for the quick response. My assumption was "another man living several hundred thousand years earlier". We maybe don't know if this was the same Spirit Form as Gabriel and Quetzal? It's interesting how these events repeat themselves.
Sincerely
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1582
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that all of us who have found the teachings and have arrived at the conclusion that this case is genuine is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
One the one hand there is the self chosen obligation to share this information but on the other hand we cannot act like the Mormons and start missionizing or proselytizing.
Obviously using Michael as a template it hasn't stopped him from doing such a great work and anyone who wished to do good can follow his lead but I kind of think that when there is too many cooks it spoils the broth so instead if you can and are able to assist Michael, its better that he leads and others support.
Its just my own opinion but maybe the Plejaren and Billy foresaw how things will play out in the future even before Michael came upon the information back in 1979 and then in 1986 and thought that nice and slow pace is the way to go despite what is going on in our world instead of people doing harm with their unbridled enthusiasm and start leading it in a direction with misguided sense that they are doing good and do harm instead.
From the way things have turned out and why right now there isn't 100 Michael Horns or FIGU sister groups it may just have been part of the plan.
I guess

Corey

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

It is my understanding, that names of people often repeated among the Old Lyrians (Plejaren forefathers), who were certainly instrumental in Henok becoming the first prophet on Earth. This could add to the confusion.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page