Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 11, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through May 11, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Derrycity

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.

Could we assume that in our universe or others, there would likely be other degenerated life like ours and that they may also have higher evolved prophets or extraterrestrials assisting with bringing to them the knowledge of the laws of creation.

Dubhaltagh from Ireland living in Chicago il USA

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I'm curious to know, when a civilization, advances technically enough to start building beamships, are the first craft primitive without all the sensors, and weapons, and only stay in the planets atmosphere, in the early stages of development.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

The progression you outlined makes sense in an open society where culture isn't manipulated and technology isn't hidden, such as is the case on Earth.

In order for us to physically travel beyond the protection of Earth's environment we need to develop, at the barest technological minimum, control over gravity, and radiation shielding.

Considering that we are not alone in the universe, and that various groups of people (from both here and other planets) live to take over the societies of other groups of people, realistically before we venture into space, we need to develop our culture and technology much further and more broadly than the minimum, if our society (such as it is) is to survive intact. Even if it's a directly inspired path (by which we are no longer benefitting) such cultural and technological development will take awhile, centuries. Because of the timescale involved, we have to learn to wisely control our own population numbers, learn to how to protect and preserve the natural environment, learn respect for disparate peoples and cultures, and learn for ourselves the fundamental importance of the natural laws that guide the evolution of Life, again at a bare minimum before we venture into space. Implicit in all of this is a degree of consciousness evolution. Such is the natural progression for planet-bound societies which would develop into space-faring societies. Failing any of that, we will be treated by other extraterrestrial peoples as a threat to peaceful coexistence, and dealt with accordingly.

Taken as a whole, our Earthly society is still figuring out which path it will take, whether as a free society devoted to the varieties of wise human consciousness development, or one which is vastly manipulated by one religion, or another, or another. With various groups still vying for control of the entire planet's cultural development, with some groups of people tending towards rule by subterfuge and/or dictatorial rule, so far it doesn't look good. Depending upon the society that develops here, if the resulting people do venture into the interstellar reaches they may not be looked kindly upon by other races of people throughout the universe.
Life

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The last question, can be ignored, I posted it in the wrong forum.

Votan

Post Number: 264
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

All too true.
joe

Luís

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just joined today. I have only discovered Billy and FIGU very recently this year, although I have been curious about UFO´s and the purpose of life since I was a teenager. A started doing some serious research from about six years ago, mainly because my social economical status permitted me to have more time to do so. I found out through research today that it mwas Mr. Meier´s birthday on the 3thrd of February. So a late Happy Birthday to Mr. Meier, may he live many more years to spread the teachings.

Savio

Post Number: 774
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luís

Welcome on board, have a nice stay

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Blake_p

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Luis,

Happy finding and reading. Ask a lot of questions,ther are many.

Sonicecho

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
Could someone tell me if Billy still says extraterrestrials will land soon. I read the p's told him soon then i read somewhere else where its going to be a while before that happens. Can anyone give me the latest update on that? Same kind of issue with time travel as well. I read we will shortly start seeing our own future worlds time crafts visiting us. But i was wondering if the technological break through to accomplish this was going to come about shortly as well? It seems when he and the Plerjaren make predictions its within 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 year time spans. Which isnt far away even if its 50 years off. One last thing can anyone tell me if Billy ever elaborated on if earth humans could somehow peel back the millions of years of plant evolution to see and prove that insects evolved directly from plants? If DNA is a living record then shouldnt we be able to look at the DNA and reverse its evolution somehow or at least be able to see bug parts DNA in the plants DNA? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Blake_p

Post Number: 308
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A group was already supposed to land in the US in the year 1998... But the Plejaren prevented this because mostly of our religious delusion around the planet and that people around the world would have massive turmoil in their consciousness... because they wouldn't be able to reconcile reality from their belief system,among many other reasons of why we aren't ready...propensity for war,etc. If I'm not mistaken Semjase said it would be about a hundred years before we were ready for out in the open contact.

King20192003

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. I am very new to this forum and I would like to know when does the Q and A session usually open up. Thanks

Corey

Post Number: 803
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

King20192003,

Welcome to the forums! Typically it opens up towards the end of the month, and it usually fills up fast and is closed again in less then 12 hours or so, so you have to pay attention.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Jaygun

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since my childhood in the 80's i was always fascinated by stories about the Bermuda Triangle. There were no or very little information in those days. In 2001 when i had access to the Internet i started searching for information about the Bermuda Triangle and the mysterious disappearences. This led my search to UFO's. I started searching about UFO's. I read a lot about UFO's and extraterrestrials. Von Daniken book Chariot Of The Gods was very convincing. I read a lot about encounters with UFO's. It was in the year 2012 that i read about Billy which was then presented by Randolph Winters in the book The Pleiadians Mission. I was convinced that Billy was a real contactee, as other contactees story seemed fake and contained very few information about the subject. When I started reading And Yet They Fly, the photos were so clear that there could not be not be any doubt that Billy is a real contactee. The amount of information that has been provided by the extraterrestrials through Billy cannot be compared to other so called contactees.

Jamesm

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jaygun, thank you for sharing this information. My story is similar to yours: My curiosity led me to do a lot of reading about unsolved mysteries and UFOs etc, and I came to the conclusion that BEAM is the most significant ET contactee we know about. I also wanted to know what these ETs can teach us barbarians since there is a great deal of suffering on this world. I felt there must be a better way to live.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Paul_wr

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dubhaltagh,

If you wish for your question to find its way to Billy, you need to put follow this path to the questions page ---> Topics ---> The Mission ---> Billy Eduard Albert Meier ---> Your questions to Billy Meier answered.

I know some information from reading the reports and so OI can say something to your question based upon that.
Billy has brought the Spiritual teaching (As the only Spirit Form to have returned from the Spirit level of Arahat Athersata) to many worlds and peoples in this universe, and a contact report I read recently suggests that Henoch was actually in at least 1 other universe with his teachings. Read this report ---> http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_345

Cheers,
Paul

Ajpogs

Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy
i just what to ask who and what name is the founder of the three human lineages describe in the talmud of jmmanuel is it semjasa or arus or nokodemion or whoever

Paul_wr

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ajpogs,

Billy does not read the forum and there is a specified location for questions and answers.
In the material there is mention of fathers of the human lineages.
Semjasa: father of the white race (Adam)
Azazel: father of the brown race (Ledon)
Sarteal: father of red race (Tet-el)
When Jmmanuel spoke of "god"/JHWH being ruler over the three human lineages, he was speaking of the role of an JHWH over Earth in my opnion.

Thanks,
Paul

Corey

Post Number: 886
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ajpogs,

You need to know that Billy does not read the forums, and questions to Billy need to be posted in the proper section when it opens up for the short window, towards the end of the month. I can, however, answer your question.

According to OM 31:560-31:562:

1) ET Semjasa = with a terrestrial wife, procreated Adam, who was the father of the white races.

2) ET Asasel = with a terrestrial wife, procreated Ledon, who was the father of the dark (black African descent) races.

3) ET Sartael = with a terrestrial wife, procreated Tetel, who was the father of the red (American Indian) races.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 312
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ajpogs,

See Billy's response regarding the three human lineages of extraterrestrial origin at:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3296.html?1043822889#POST9478

Salome
PatM

Jaygun

Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank Jamesm for your kind consideration, i would like to add that we have just started to know ourselves and our connection to the universe and creation. we have a very long way ahead of us. But let me tell you that all the researches i have done by myself for all these years, have brought me immense pleasure and understanding also it has enabled me to live fearless of religions and false theories. I wish you a lot of happiness in the search for truth.

Jaygun

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would also like to add that in my search for ufo's i searched a lot in archeology. There are ancient drawings/objects about ufo's in archeology. Also through archeology many truths have come forward, like races of giants in some countries like India, the discovery of giant skeletons 27-30 feet long.

Judeandrecharles

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jude. I first got aware of the Billy Meier material due to a friend of mine whom I believe stumbled upon it but I doubt that he gave it another thought. However, somehow, I felt it was true due to the ongoing years Billy had in contact with the Plejarens. For me, all of this started close to three years ago (I believe, although however do not reckon, that it was when Billy was either 76 or 77 years of age when I first got acquainted with his deep knowledge).

Although I had never met Billy in person, there's always this feeling that all of what he's been receiving as a teaching and what he's been teaching for the past 79 years is true. I don't know why... I just feel that the knowledge is 100% (ok... to be fair... 99.999999999%. Somehow, there's that 0.000000001% that bothering me).

In that, I will keep on studying the spiritual teaching and the goblet of the truth. Unfortunately, I'm extremely poor and in debt and I resort to my personal skills to find free pdf in the hope that they are not falsified by the powers that be or the ignorants and greedy.

To this, I would like to extend my gratitude for having me as a part of this great adventure.

Salome

Please Educate All Creatures Equally
Rich in Spirit

Kenneth

Post Number: 310
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jude,

Welcome to the teaching of B.E.A.M. (Billy Eduard Albert Meier), the last of the seven prophets. I as well have an inner knowing that Billy is the real thing. It’s all so very exciting and refreshingly accurate. The ancient knowledge and wisdom is euphoric in a way. If you haven’t already read Billy’s great journey; it’s one of the most exciting documentaries that I have ever read.

Also, the first three lineages of extraterrestrials on Earth is very interesting, this is a link that Patm provided.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3296.html?1043822889#POST9478

Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page