Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 08, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through January 08, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1164
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Michael Hesemann.

Adamjhs

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Remr aswell as Michael for your reply!

I was thinking it might of been you at 1st Michael since you have done an amazing job spreading the information. But then realised that you at the time could not of been all to young and also the fact that you have not visited the tomb site.

Salome, Adam

Derrick

Post Number: 134
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the Rozebal shrine is the actual resting place of Jmmanuel, than it would be a testament to the truthfulness of Billy and FIGU as well as a corroboration of the facts surrounding the truth of Jmmanuel and the true story of his life and teaching of creation. Also , if proven somehow it could substantiate the story of jmmanuel. Anyway I am at a standstill in the research at any rate. If anyone has any thoughts I welcome them.
Saalome

Savio

Post Number: 800
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick

I heard that Rozebal shrine is only a cenotaph, the actual resting place of Jmmanuel is somewhere in a quiet and undisturbed place nearby.

I recommend reading ¡§A search for the historical Jesus¡¨ by Professor Fida Hassnain, the best ever research on Rozebal shrine.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Peacewarden

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Waiting to ask Billy a question...

Votan

Post Number: 568
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peacewarden

I was just thinking of the same thing.

Scott will Billy answer any more questions. His heart operation should have healed by now.
joe

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those who have met personally with Billy,

Since I will probably not meet him in this life, I was just curious if he exudes an aura of any kind in person. I've heard in the movie The Silent Revolution of Truth that higher evolved life-forms can fill ones in proximity to them with feelings of peace & well-being & make them very susceptible to suggestions if they are so inclined to make some. Like during a contact a traveler made a woman whom was awake at the time, feel that everything was fine & to go back to bed.
Could Billy do the same if he were inclined? Or does he purposely conceal it to appear normal? I mean I know he is just an ordinary prophet lol "ordinary prophet".....don't think I've ever heard how funny that sounds out loud...He's just a man I know, but more evolved.
In a few interviews I've seen him in, he has a certain posture & a non-hurried deliberate movement about him. And very somber which I soon realized would be normal for answering the same questions thousands of times...but those feelings of his are very marked and in my opinion somewhat sublime.
Are any of his moods readily picked up by those around him for no other reason than just being in the room with him. I would think he could be very influential with such evolved feeling. Just curious. Perhaps only tuned-in folks can see it although. I was going to wish that he had an easier time with his unimaginable burden, but if it came to fruition, all of humanity would have an even more difficult time of unfolding. Boy, talk about being stuck on a rock with heathens. I love Billy and I don't even know the guy. Hopefully, all of this world will soon be conquered by his teaching of the love, life & spirit, but I digress...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 585
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"higher evolved life-forms can fill ones in proximity to them with feelings of peace & well-being & make them very susceptible to suggestions..."
- Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Sorta, but let's not think of it exactly that way.

Instead, these are people who are more in touch with the core of themselves, by virtue of whatever facility, who might simply suggest something that reasonably makes sense. People may be disarmed by their presence.

As for Herr Meier being like this... it really doesn't help anyone to think of him in this manner. He doesn't wanna be hero-worshipped. Instead, we have to develop reason in ourselves.
Life

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael! Whether you realise it or not, you have inadvertently answered my question fully! And I do not think of him as a hero because the definition of a hero to me, is one who has died while saving the life of another.

What is written in The Goblet of Truth has guarded me against worship so you have no need to worry about that on my account. Although you are correct about folks whom do this and about those damned popularity contests that no one should strive for. With regards to Billy, he can dislike the mannerisms and habits of the thankful folk whom blabber on and on about how great he is, but he can not dislike the people in general for it because his words (which so many tout as being inferior to deeds) move them and his example tends to draw them on. Savvy?
PEACE

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1220
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier specifically is against sacrificing oneself and vents life for others.

Also, people who are in various services like soldiers, doctors, police, etc., shouldn't be considered heroes...for doing the jobs that require and encompass personal risk...that's often their obligation.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Can you explain the meaning of your first sentence in more detail? In what sense is it meant, like for example sacrificing your free time or your life to make your loved one happy, does it count as that?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1221
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas,

As I understand it, the whole notion of sacrificing oneself, putting them above oneself in importance, etc., is a religious notion that is unhealthy, illogical, etc.

We should always be willing to help another to the best of our ability, but not at a cost to oneself that diminishes, lowers or disadvantages us, etc. - let alone would cost us our life.

This whole idea makes another more important and one can see that it also just shifts around the "loss". We could look at it as an emotional pyramid scheme that really doesn't help matters. It just helps sometimes to temporarily alleviate the religiously created and induced guilt, avoid self-responsibility, empower outside authorities, etc.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answer, its a little bit clearer now.

Kenneth

Post Number: 427
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

If correct, I'm assuming that this may not apply when protecting yourself and family, which may be a different issue all together, as many family members would fight to the death to protect their children if possible?

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If there is a WW4. I've often wondered if it would have been better for Nokodemion to be incarnated after that War. To help rebuild society & clean out all this insane thinking. I worry about all this info surviving. I wonder what the contingency plans are that FIGU & the Plejaren have. Any thoughts?

Davidmg

Post Number: 230
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm ;

Well .... What can be said has already been said. For a few decades now the "contingency plans" as you put ... was, is, and still can be... is the "Spiritual Teaching" because if people where to read, learn, and through now what can only be by means of very hard sacrifices that we put into practice of such valuable words from Mr. Meier then the Earths' out come will definitely have a more peacefull future. Imagine if such a drastic undertaking would ever unfurl, how Mr. Meier and the Plejaren feel that his words and the enormous hidden efforts from his contacts would then feel rejoiced that their time here was well spent.

Let's face it you cannot fire a gun, drop a bomb, tap a kill screen, and so on if you have fathomed that from such a teaching of great magnitude will come end this type of horrendous life style that we all live on this planet. But as it stands now, we will continue to play our games, set up camp for our next new throw away phone, pay the CIA, SOG, NSA, and other Secret Service by way of unaccountable forms of taxation, post episode #259 of the new a revised idiotic next kick in the groin video. It seems we are so busy at being stupefied as to be able to comprehend or have the ability to grasp site of any form of intelligent or rational advise given to us. Meanwhile behind the scenes life is planned for us as we happily see our doom arrive with thunderous applause and waving flags.

many will not want to start this change as it will be too much of an inconvenience to their life. How ironic when the slave tells himself that he is not a slave.
Davidmg

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Probably they thought of that, and have done a lot to make sure the knowledge won't be lost.

I learned a lot just during a few short experiences into the places of truth-teaching, but the core group and Billy have lead lives that are far more interesting and still do - they're going to be the spiritual leaders of the next incarnation series after all. So I don't have a doubt that they already are protecting the spirit teaching well, and won't let all that hard work be destroyed. If they would let that happen, then the prediction that our planet will some fine day achieve real, lasting peace couldn't be called a prediction, eh?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts are somewhat aligned with Davidmg.... for those of us who are studying and reading the Spiritual Teaching, this information will be stored in our storage bags and We will respond to impulses reminding us of Rational Reasonable and Logical Thinking therefore We will definitely, due to Evolution, learn from our mistakes and be able to overcome the damages we've caused to this planet and to ourselves.
MsMichelle

Nobody

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read that Billy's spirit form(Nokodemion) was allowed by creational law to reincarnate to teach, but that would also make N the first spirit form to enter the pure spirit levels. Nokodemion is 86 billion years, but the first planets to begin to support higher life were created roughly 39 trillion years ago. Does that mean no human spirit form incarnated in those 6 trillion years before Nokodemion?

Patm

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nobody,

Not sure where you came across your numbers...

From Billy's book : Nokodemion, seine Folgeperönlichkeiten und die siebenfache Prophetenreihe uaf der Erde (Nokodemion, his successor-personalities and the seven-fold prophet-line on the Earth
) pages 45 - 50

The first human beings with a conscious-consciousness occurred approx. 10 thousand-million years ago (10,000,000,000)

- Nokodemion - multiple personalities 9.62 thousand-million years ago (9,620,000,000) until 8 thousand-million years ago (8,000,000,000)

Nokodemion's spirit-form first entered the 'High Council' 9.568 thousand-million years ago (9,568,000,000)

Nokodemion's spirit-form first entered into Arahat Athersata 9.512 thousand-million years ago (9,512,000,000)

Nokodemion spirit-form multiple times between human being -> 'High Council' -> Arahat Athersata -> 'High Council' -> human being 9,5033 thousand-million years ago (9,503,300,000)

Nokodemion spirit-form into human being to teach Spiritual Teaching 8.4 thousand-million years ago (8,400,000,000)

Nokodemion spirit-form multiple times between human being -> 'High Council' -> 'Arahat Athersata' -> 'High Council' -> human being and taught the Spiritual Teaching over several space-time configurations and where distributed over the whole universe for approx. 7.0 thousand-million years (7,000,000,000)

Nokodemion spirit-form for the last time returns from 'High Council' -> human being to teach the Spiritual Teaching 1.3 thousand-million years ago (1,300,000,000)

------------------

Your statement "Nokodemion is 86 billion years" (86,000,000,000,000 (German billion)) or (86,000,000,000 (US billion)) is incorrect.

See also Creational Timeline:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Creational%20Timeline-sec.pdf?ver=2016-06-06-014328-500

Hope this helps...
Salome
PatM

Nobody

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the futureofmnkind website there is a time line http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline. That is where I got my figures from, and I quote "39,260,000,000,000 BP The first higher forms of life came into being", and "86,000,000,000 BP The prophet Nokodemjon is born in the Waron star system in the Lyren galaxy. He appeared repeatedly until the last time of 12 billion years ago". If the website is wrong I have no problem, but all the contact reports I read give the same information.

Patm

Post Number: 405
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nobody,

In further researching your question, an explanation can be found in FIGU Bulletin 77 (June 2012) in the article "Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen (Critical errors in the book 'Existing Life in the Universe' and in other publications).

Summary based on my translation:
Over time Billy realized he had made a mistake in interpreting specifically two spiritual symbols for 'Million' (million) and 'Milliarde' (thousand-million), which are very similar to each other, when he first solicited data for the periods of human evolution from the storage banks. This then resulted in misunderstandings in relation to the total duration of the evolution of the human spirit which necessarily needed to be correct and explained. This of course also included searching all the books, the spiritual teaching letters and eligible small texts for these errors to correct them, and also of course the errors and their correction in Korrigenden, proof sheets and in the Bulletin be published.

these corrections included:
- reaching the semi-spirit form and then on the same side of the achievement of pure spirit form, should be changed from 60-80 thousand-million years to 40-60 million years.
- the age of Nokodemion from 96 thousand-million years ago to 9.6 thousand-million years ago

-----

RE: "39,260,000,000,000 BP The first higher forms of life came into being"

This entry on the FOM website cites Contact 238 as the source:

from questions to Billy (Archive April 26, 2015)

Hello Billy and Christian,
In Contact Report 238 you ask Ptaah when the first human life forms (and spirit forms etc.) appeared in the universe. Ptaah said this:

664. Die ersten hohen Lebensformen kreierten vor ziemlich genau 39,26 Billionen Jahren, nachdem durch Fauna und Flora die Möglichkeit geschaffen war, dass sich eben menschliches Leben entwickeln konnte, das seither zwischen 60-80 Milliarden Jahren sich jeweils derart evolutioniert, dass es in halb¬geistige und später in reingeistige Ebenen höherer Form eingehen kann.

664. The first higher forms of life came into being seemingly exactly 39,260,000,000,000 years ago, after which, the possibility was created, through fauna and flora, that even human life could develop, which, since then, evolves during between 60,000,000,000 and 80,000,000,000 years in such a way that it can enter into a half spiritual, and later in a purely spiritual, level of a higher form.

But according to the Nokodemion book the first human life forms only appeared about 10,000,000,000 years ago. This seems to be contradictory to what Ptaah says. Could you explain this?

That’s an error of confusing millions with thousand-millions, etc. The information from the Nokodemion book is correct: 10,000,000,000 years ago.

----------
RE:"86,000,000,000 BP The prophet Nokodemjon is born
see above...corrected to 9.6 thousand-million years ago

------
It appears that some information on FOM (Future of Mankind) website was understood to be correct at the time the original FIGU documentation was published however does not accurately reflect corrections that have been made by Billy/FIGU since then.

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 406
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nobody,
It should also be noted that many German to English translators of the FIGU material originally did not understand the different number systems between the US and Germany. This specifically in the use of the German large number names such as Billion, Trillion, etc.

They are not at all the same as the US billion, trillion, etc.
This resulted in many English translations being incorrect, thus the Large number names of billion, trillion, etc. should NOT be used in English translations, instead the use of thousand-million, million-million, thousand-million-million, million-million-million, etc. should be used.

For a better understanding of this see:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=eVQgyH0YknQ%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Therefore any English translations that use the English billion, trillion, etc. should be questioned for accuracy. This is also a primary reason FIGU translation requirements include the necessity of including the original German text when in any translations into other languages.

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page