Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 17, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through April 17, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Pig people, ooohh boy I can't wait for that, that's definitely going to make for an interesting Miss Universe pagent.

Thanks for the specificity and reference. That's pretty much what I said or was eluding to...but I was just making the point that this planet will much better all the way around in a few hundred years regardless of religion still existing.
But you brought up an interesting point, that most of the world,or at least a great portion of it will only move toward and accept The Spirit Teaching in a long time from now,so we should be greatful for a very lengthy head start in all things related to good life and positive evolution.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey for the alway enlightening post/translation.
How did you come by the timeframe where the humanpigrobots will cause trouble.
My estimates were much earlier than what you have given and around the time our second artificial sun gets destroyed and way after we burn up Jupiter.

There was already a mention by other sources of clandestine mining on the moon taking place right now.
Some of John Lears moon collection shows what looks to be mining equipment and active mines although I am ultra cautious when it comes to any information coming from him.
So I guess by then we would've already mastered space mining seeing as Semjase and Billy encountered terrestrial IFO in outer space during their timetravel some 500 years into the future from today.
So I also take this as a cue or reference point whereby the half robot pigs will be commissioned as mentioned in CR251.
Hey but who know I might even be born as one of these pigs oink oinking a grudge against the full humans because they didn't make me into a Robocop but I'll settle for less in the form of Kyle Reese.

Corey

Post Number: 749
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee: The pig-people are mentioned right after (and also on the page before) the teacher p & p in "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums"; whether this means the p & p are cut and paste timeframes like contact 251 I have no idea. I would assume so, I really don't know when this will happen, I just thought it was interesting enough to mention. Billy breaks down Cheribeum (and the other one) in his book "Lehrschrift", it seems our planet will have a need for them instead of androids for awhile until they start causing problems until we evolve to using androids with more and more controls (w/the help of ET's we encounter). The pig people may be much earlier like you say, I have no idea and it's been awhile since I read the p & p's...

Blake_p: couldn't have said it better myself.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Watchdog

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it just me that now after reading the contact notes, when I'm out amongst people in public, I feel like I'm in a bubble. Like I'm moving at a normal speed but everyone else is moving in slow motion. Like how we imagine a humming bird would see things. The issues you over hear people talking about seem like Charlie Browns teacher talk. I don't really mean this literally but figuratively. I just feel like Im different now. Not special just different. I want so badly to walk over to everyone and just wake them up.

Thinking out loud.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok,let me tell you how that's going to work out, I wouldn't recomend talking to complete strangers at random, where they are trapped, like waiting in line at the post office, grocery store, the bank, motor vehicle bureau, places, city streets. Bars where people are drinking could be dangerous to get into discussions like these. The Safest way is to contact people through social media, website where folks are discussing the issues, if somebody brings a subject up where you think it would fit in to start typing in some info to guide them further along or just exchange idea.

About telling people you know, here is a safe example of what I did last week, some family folks were having a get to gather, inviting a hand full of family members for pizza, snacks, and soft drinks, and deserts, and normally this was to socialize and chat, at some point in time, I got into a discussion that led to the problem of over population, but I kept it simple, I didn't talk about anything in the contact notes, I've given people in the past that I knew in person and people I didn't know on the net, bits and pieces of exactly what are supposed to be facts written in the contact, and these weren't the far out part of the writings, some would be easier to believe than other parts, but almost everytime it didn't get anywhere, had about one guy that kind of got it, I know one other person that might be able to take in a little bit of the info, most people are useless for telling this to, the will let it pass.

I'm not going to be wasting my time with just telling anybody from now on, the first few were just experiments, the next will be the kind of people I found some success with in the past example, somebody that gives me the impression they are open minded to begin with, somebody educated, or smart and street wise, also noble, and has the mindset to want to do good works, if they have at least some or all of these traits, also it will do no good to waist time with somebody who is dishonest, mean spirited, selfish, combative, greedy, cruel, stupid, ignorant, lazy, and the rest of the list of bad person traits. Sometimes people with high IQ can be good bets, but they can be bums also.

Vincent

Post Number: 256
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stardustwilly,

I agree with you even though I have had no luck trying to tell anyone about the Meier case that they would go check it out further. Most try to seem interested out of courtesy but I know they don't buy it. I can always tell.

I once told a family friend (atheist) with a genius IQ about the Meier case. He told me "you don't seriously believe all this do you?" When he said that I closed up and later I thought to myself what Semjase once said about us "we are not as smart as we think we are". I found firsthand that this can apply to people with genius IQ's too.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 912
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You certainly have to be decisive about what comments to make , and generally only ones that are in response to requests for advice . if someone , for example , asks you how to avoid tripping over toys and diapers on the floor of their house , you might recommend birth control . Otherwise , it comes as irrelevant to their world view . Personally , I think it's fun to observe when I know I'm correct about an issue , and even if the other person is in dissagreement , they cannot think of anything other than to say " I know that you are wrong .... because .... you are " or something weak .I'm not particularly sensitive to rejection or being ostracized for conversations like this . Others surely might , because such conversations often are with co-workers or even employers , a sensitive situation .

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1401
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good one Mark that's some piece of advice there about birth control but if I can add a little to your humorous quip 'stop having sex' would be my advice.
Hehe

Redbeard

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog and all,

One thing that needs to be understood is that when you find someone that might be capable of having a conversation of any depth they will have the same opinion that they stand in a position of knowing , whether or not they actually do!

So that's the first barrier, then you have to get past the lethargic lazy and don't care about truth , shallow people.

One test that I will use on people is to ask them questions like what do you think about life, some times I'll say so you fellow human what do you think the meaning of life is, or what's your take on ufo's, anything to pull them out of thier coma!

We must continue to remind ourselves that the average person is pretty stupid and 50% of them are stupiderer than that! Try not to take these comments the wrong way, we just have to face reality when it comes to the unwashed masses as they say, we have a long way to go and a lot of work ahead of us!!!

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A while back somebody in an online forum brought the subject up, by asking has anybody ever met an alien, right there was a perfect time to message him, and state, well yes, if things are correct as this contact person claims, then you can do a search on this person, and start reading the story he has to offer.

These opportunities are coming up all the time, to steer people in this direction, all I got back from him was thanks for the information, what I plan to do is follow up with him, a second time and then leave him alone, meaning kind of just a casual contact later to see if this matter has stirred his interest and if he has followed through enough to do some research, also I notice with his thank you response, was I was only joking, so he really could be only joking, and will pursue this no farther, or he could just be pretending this just to save face, and have a way out if he gets poor reactions on the forum, he can always say, I was only joking, if he was I was wasting my time.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So anybody have any suggestions, on ways or methods to contact the right people, I was thinking, scientist, artist, at least people with some real education, the people who run society seems like the only ones who will make change and the others will follow there rule.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Willy,
My opinion is that the way one presents the material is very important.. because if it seems too fantastic to them, they will not give much time to looking further into it.
So, choose your main points to focus on rather than trying to gve a whole history. This is difficult.. but the prophecies of Henoch are manifesting more and more each and every day, so touching on some that information is a good idea.
We need to consider carefully who will be open to hearing the Truth so that it bears some fruit.

Good luck

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2015 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I again went to see Dr. Christopher D. Impey, University Distinguished Professor, Astronomy.
The talk was held in a filled auditorium that held 2500 people.

Dr. Impey's talk was rather general. There wasn't much substantial information in two hours.
The most interesting aspect of his talk was his massaging of the Drake equation.

It was a waste of my time, but the general audience was impressed with his showmanship...
I tried to talk with him, but he was too important, inaccessible.

It would be nice if the academics in our society were amenable to the idea of extraterrestrial life visiting Earth.
Life

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back about more than twenty years ago, I attended a lecture late in the evening at a university (JMU) about a half hour from the house where I live, and I can't remember the lecturers name, but the hall was about empty, except for a handful of seats, the talk was about Issac Newton, I don't know what motivated this man to talk, but I'm telling you I don't remember a work he said, I didn't even go much into a physical laws, I learned nothing, most of what he kept rambling on about if I remember right was how socially inept, and disfunctional Newton was. That's were I started out about twenty five years ago, really longer than that looking for the answers, I bought this really useless book on Newton, I don't see how I stood it, going through bookstores and libraries, this was before the net, no-one I ever knew had the answers, the teachers and professors at school nobody, I was a kid, we when to this planetarium, later in life I thought it was a wast of building like you can't just have a lecture out in an open field a park at night.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 526
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I met with Dr. Impey again. He's been stumping for his latest books on extraterrestrial life. Somehow he seemed to know who I was while avoiding looking at me. (How can I be so infamous? Are there posters somewhere with my face on them warning "Watch out for Michael Helfert. He's a dangerous miscreant who's ludicrous views are infectious."? Is Dr. Impey keeping tabs on all the people in his community that could possibly challenge him?) I actually didn't want to bother the poor man, I was talking with someone else (Dr. Bill Hartman) who did show a more objective interest in the flying-saucer-Billy-Meier thingy. I directed them both (not wanting to exclude Dr. Impey) to the FOM website. If you've made your way here, welcome!
Life

Reina

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tell my friends about the truth about creation and I even give the link to him. But he said that he didn't need to read it and saying it's bullshit. He keep babbling about God and Jesus.
Oh my...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently talked with a woman who channeled energy in an Atlantean manner. Who am I to say she doesn't know what she is doing? She is giving my wife Reiki treatments, and my dearest is upset with me that I just don't believe her channeled energy treatments can be of some utility for me. My religion, if I have one, is forthright honesty, and I thoroughly believe that honesty will eventually lead to a better circumstance. Anyway, at the mention of Atlantis, I asked if this woman had ever heard of 'Billy Meier'. Well, maybe now she will look into it. For someone who has made a career out of channeling energies in an Atlantean manner, could she change her 'attenuation' if she wanted? My wife invited her to visit our home next week. As usual, I will have to strive to keep my mouth sewn shut around my wife's friends. Sai Baba stills looms large in her life, yet I just feel some revulsion for misleading myself down that hole. It happens, I guess, and then we shake it off and move on.

On the other hand, for fun, I have been reading about the Raelian religion. I haven't yet been to one of their meetings, but it sounds like fun. I do wonder how can such a wacky 'religion' be so popular when the real thing, right here, is not well-known? I think it's because the Raelians emphasize happiness and fun. We emphasize (genuine) problems (that really need serious attention) instead of fun. I get the sense that the Raelians don't take themselves so seriously.

Perhaps this is of utility, and perhaps not. After all, the Raelian's beliefs are not based upon reality, so they can make of their religion whatever they want. The FIGU has to accept what it's been shown as reality. Still, maybe we can inject abit of fun into our preferred set of memes, and then later garner more serious attention from those who are drawn to the details. Sorta a two-stage process of introducing people to the Plejarianisms that we argue about well-nigh daily.

It's just a thought that popped into my fron.
Life

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking about understanding the contacts, or getting people to understand, with me what has been hard to understand is, with these lyrians, and there high tech, coming here 22 million years ago, hundreds of thousand, and thousand, when they settle here to live, I mean did they bring shelters with them, or did they bring tools to build them with, if they were as advanced as they were supossed to be, what type of machines, and appliances did they use, TVs? Computers? Maybe, farming equipment? I haven't seen anything telling what it was like, I don't understanding how the old false gods really lived, what did they do with most of there time, there just isn't enough fill in the blanks details, to make it seem real enough.

Kenneth

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,
It's my understanding that the extraterrestrials "False Gods" did not perform much of the farming; build structures etc; they taught the locals how to perform these labors. The ET's did not leave much of their technology behind; only the final product of their leadership and advanced direction in mechanics, architecture, astrology and astronomy, etc. Even Billy said that the pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere, were for the most part built by terrestrials; ET's only helps with a very small percentage of the construction.

High tech equipment was rarely if never left behind. Look what happened when the Plejaren ended the Bafath's reign on Earth; all of their spaceships and technology was also removed. A very similar thing happened 22 million years ago; where all advanced technology was removed or destroyed.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another thing, I was going to get at, was the ordinary societies low tech, as in they lived in crude huts, worked the fields by hand tools, and maybe animal drawn plows, engaged in hand crafts, or did they have huge industrial complexes, houses with plumbing, electricity, vehicles for transportation, sporting events, hospitals, schools, or did they the earth people, and even the extraterestrials live a simple life?

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, how goes the work lately?

I'm a new guy, and probably one of the younger current interest folks - but only by a few years.

Maybe it's just a silly hunch - but me, I've been having a good time just working to spread awareness of the simple spiritual teaching stuff around the Internet.

Brief, I tried to do the whole UFO controversy thing, but I wonder if that is all just an old part of the mission that's now served its purpose successfully?

Now, I reckon that knowledge about the psyche helps me greatly, so I try to spread awareness of that.

It's nice in my opinion, and doesn't require any huge, world-shattering revelations. Just like a perk up, and a saying like, "Hey, here's some free knowledge about how our feeler works, where feelings come from, where they go, why they end up "empty" now and then, and so on ..."

That's my current way to spread awareness. I don't have a clue what you guys were going on about before.
I was a trouble-maker in the past, but now I only want to make clean contributions..

Kenneth

Post Number: 289
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland,

Keep up the good work. FYI, I run into people weekly that are interested in the UFO and extraterrestrial issues; it's a good selling point to get them to look further; my 20+ years with the Aerospace industry also helps in my case. For myself, always try to leave them with either Michael Horns website http://theyflyblog.com/ or FIGU website http://www.figu.org/. Many people are very interested, they just don't know who to talk to for truthful answers.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's awesome. I wish I had a profession to hang onto. If I hear somebody give me the un-asked-for advice that the power for it lies in my hands, I'm going to scream though :P LOL.
I was a trouble-maker in the past, but now I only want to make clean contributions..

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page