Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 01, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through April 01, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mait

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found that from CR 448.

Ptaah
We only operate our past and future travels and previews under certain conditions, but not just to know the distant or most distant future, which is why, if necessary, we limit ourselves to a maximum time of 100 years for future investigation, while no boundaries are set for travels to the past. We don’t want to know the distant and most distant future for logical reasons, for we know that only the path of normal development leads to the real and right goal. The reason for the limitation of future investigation is so that the present isn’t influenced as a result of knowing the future, which would disturb the normal course of development. Such a disturbance wouldn’t be good because the appearing causes of the ongoing development would naturally be changed and be distorted, which would cause a disaster as an effect. It isn’t like what many Earth people suppose, that something could be changed for the better if the facts of the future would be known, for logic proves that the person acts totally incorrectly if he knows the effective future, for he thinks that he could cause something better than what is determined by the logical consistency of cause and effect. This is proven by the absurd ideas of Earth people, who think that if they traveled to the past, they could change what has already happened in the future.

Unsere Vergangenheits- und Zukunftsreisen und Vorausschauen betreiben wir nur unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen, nicht jedoch, um einfach die ferne oder fernste Zukunft zu kennen, weshalb wir uns im Bedarfsfall auf eine maximale Zeit von 100 Jahren zur Zukunftserforschung beschränken, während für Vergangenheitsreisen keine Grenzen gesetzt sind. Wir wollen aus logischen Gründen die ferne und fernste Zukunft nicht kennen, weil wir wissen, dass nur der Weg der normalen Entwicklung zum wirklichen und richtigen Ziel führt. Der Grund für die Begrenzung der Zukunftserforschung liegt also darin, dass nicht die Gegenwart infolge des Kennens der Zukunft beeinflusst wird, wodurch der normale Ablauf der Entwicklung gestört würde. Eine solche Störung wäre nicht gut, weil die natürlich in Erscheinung tretenden Ursachen der laufenden Entwicklung verändert und verfälscht würden, wodurch Unheil als Wirkung entstünde. Es ist nicht so, wie viele Erdenmenschen annehmen, dass etwas zum Besseren geändert werden könne, wenn die Fakten der Zukunft bekannt sind, denn die Logik beweist, dass der Mensch völlig falsch handelt, wenn er die effective Zukunft kennt, weil er denkt, dass er etwas besser machen könne, als das die Folgerichtigkeit von Ursache und Wirkung bestimmt. Das beweisen auch die unsinnigen Ideen von Erdenmenschen, die annehmen, dass, wenn sie in die Vergangenheit reisten, sie damit das bereits Geschehene der Zukunft ändern könnten.

Billy
I understand, like those who believe that they, for example, could travel back in time, could kill Adolf Hitler and, thus, could prevent World War II and all its horrors. This means that the person always wants to be cleverer and more knowledged than what the effective truth and reality are. This is also true with respect to alleged contacts of earthlings with you or other extraterrestrials. Still, time and time again, fairy tales lurk around that other earthlings, besides me, would stand in contact with you Plejarens. Actually, people of both genders step on the carpet again and again, lying about the fact that they would stand with you, with Semjase, with Quetzal, or with other Plejarens or members of your Federation in telepathic, channeled, or personal, physical contact. Very stupid elements lie about the fact that even other Plejarens, other than you and your whole crew, etc., would have contacts with people of the Earth; nevertheless, this cannot be controlled by you. According to that which is real, however, such claims are nothing more than polished nonsense and shameful lies.

Verstehe, wie jene, welche glauben, dass sie z.B. – könnten sie in die Vergangenheit reisen – Adolf Hitler umbringen und damit den Zweiten Weltkrieg und dessen ganze Greuel verhindern könnten. Das heisst, dass der Mensch immer schlauer und besserwissender sein will, als das die effective Wahrheit und Wirklichkeit sind. Das trifft auch zu in bezug auf angebliche Kontakte von Erdlingen mit euch oder sonstigen Ausserirdischen. Noch immer und immer wieder neu geistern Lügengeschichten herum, dass noch weitere Erdlinge ausser mir in Kontakt mit euch Plejaren stünden. Auch treten tatsächlich immer wieder Personen beiderlei Geschlechts aufs Tapet, die daherlügen, dass sie selbst mit dir, mit Semjase, mit Quetzal oder mit sonstigen Plejaren oder Angehörigen eurer Föderation in telepathischem, channelischem oder persönlich-physischem Kontakt stünden. Ganz dämliche Elemente lügen sogar daher, dass von euch nicht kontrolliert werden könne, dass noch andere Plejaren ausser dir und deiner ganzen Crew usw. doch Kontakte mit Menschen der Erde hätten. Gemäss dem, was aber tatsächlich ist, bedeuten solche Behauptungen nichts anderes als blanker Unsinn und schändliche Lüge.

If possible please post a link rather than cutting and pasting. Thank you

(Message edited by scott on July 27, 2015)

Truthseeker

Post Number: 407
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do indeed have the "references", so lets see if you can find it, before and if I do in fact need to post these.

Watchdog

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thinking out loud. Time travel

I have no problem confessing that my belief in this Billy Meier case bounces back and forth in believing and not believing. Perhaps its a symptom of living on a planet plagued with deception. To many times in my life have I put my beliefs up front and then later on got kicked in the teeth when the real truth comes to light. Time travel is one of those subjects that bounces me back and forth in this ping-pong game of searching for absolute truth.

Even before learning about Billy Meier, I spent a lot of time thinking about the possibility of time travel as Im sure most of us have. I used to say "Perhaps going back into time could be possible but going forward couldn't be because the future hasn't happened yet"

Now after reading that the P's can travel into the future has me a bit puckered up because if one speaks of cause and affect, which I completely understand, the future could have endless possibilities. Our current actions depict the affect(s) that follow.

IE. I could have gone to college or not and those two decisions would or could bring different results for me in my future. But we need to take that concept further. Those two different decisions that I made would or could affect endless amounts of other peoples lives like a huge chain reaction and then even further, those people that I affected by my past decisions have endless options for their own decisions that there again would or could have endless outcomes that affect the people they interact with and so on.

So. How can someone select a specific date in the future and while being there at that specific time, stand there and say " So this is what came to be" if the law of cause and affect clearly has endless possible outcomes ? Cause and affect tells me that that specific date and whats happening then when we traveled there can't be written in stone as final. Another brain twister is. To the people that we visit in the past, for them, We came from a future time that hasn't happened yet AND because of cause and affect, there again could be endless outcomes or reasons for us going there in the first place or even going at all. (now my head hurts from over thinking)

Im sure that what I just said is the number one brain twister in this idea of traveling to the future. What do we make of it ?

Things that make you go Hmm.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Jedaiah

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Watchdog

As long as your thinking remains 'belief' based and far from neutral (as you continue to 'sway' back and forth between 'amazement' which will lead to disappointment) then you will be unable to grasp the point of the teachings.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trthskr,

How's about just post them if you have them?

Watchdog

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah.

I mostly lean towards believing. I like to keep myself in a safe zone when learning complex things as it is with Billy. Its some pretty far out stuff.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Jedaiah

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Watchdog

Like I said... 'believing' (aka 'assuming') is incorrect in finding the truth and will do you no good in studying Meier's material. Also the fact that you're still 'fascinated' by his material probably says that you're taking this at an entertainment value... still (more or less)

Billy's case isn't amazing.
Billy's case is truth.

That's all that matters.

Taro

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I have no trouble with the authenticity of the Meier case. The intricacies involved in hoaxing all of the material he has presented is much more ridiculous than the explanation he has provided for them. I do not question the Plejaren ability for time travel. However, I was hoping to see an explanation which rules out the reasoning that concludes time travel to be impossible: The grandfather paradox. I understand that the Plejaren do not discuss in detail most of their technical knowledge for obvious reasons. It would appear this may be one of these cases.

Taro

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do androids crack jokes? - In all seriousness, does anyone know if there is any specific mention in the CR's, a Q&A or otherwise which directly refers to the ability of androids to possess the complex emotions required for humour?

What I'm aware of is that they are entirely autonomous but have no spirit-form as humans do. I've come across some discussions regarding a non-human spirit form in SOME androids but have not seen any specific references to verify this is even true.

I'm basically wondering how close to science fiction is actually possible.

Corey

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

I don't know if androids crack jokes, I am assuming one could program a "humor setting" (like they did with the robots in Interstellar), but androids do have a spirit-form. They possess an android-consciousness-spirit-form, which is different then a human-being-spirit-form. There is information in the Q & A about this, which I archived in my reincarnation Word file (collection of answers from Billy about the reincarnation topic), if you leave your email, I will get it to you.

Salome
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Taro

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Corey.

Please send to

thisisnotatastetest@gmail.com

Haven't seen the movie but just to get "technical" for a moment, in the case you suggested, wouldn't the PROGRAMMER actually be the one with the sense of humour? The "humour setting" would only be a means of transmission for the product of the programmer's thoughts. Unless the machine has the ability to decide for itself which program commands to accept or reject it's just a jukebox for jokes.

Kenneth

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
That interests me as well; similar to a collective spirit form of maybe a dog?
Kenneth

Taro

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again, Corey :-)

Corey

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome Taro! Pleasant studying! :-)
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

To the best of my knowledge, an animal spirit-form is based on only a instinct-consciousness, where an android spirit-form is an android-consciousness form, and the human spirit-form is based on conscious consciousness. Android spirit-forms are also capable of reincarnation, but it's host will only be in another android.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 464
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Figu Theory on Everything Equation is E=T7
Energy = Thought to the power of Seven

The Figu Matter Creation Equation is M=T49
Matter = Thought to the power of Forty Nine

These concepts/equations are looking at our universe from above, it's the Absolute Absolutum view

Looking at a bucket of balls, each ball is a universe, the bucket and space in the bucket is the Absolute Absolutum

The Figu Matter Creation Equation as seen from the material belt perspective is
M=E7
Matter= Energy to the power of Seven

The Plejaren travel anywhere anytime by nul space time.
They turn into thought waves
It's not a new concept on Earth either
What is new is The Figu Theory on Everything and Matter Creation Equations

These equations explain travel and countless other things in fine matter and material realm perspectives or as additions to current equations/theories I will show The Method by example

All theories and equations are easy to publish for pear review ASAP by myself or if need be The Figu can do so

Salome
Ilovebilly

Note:All of my posts on figu.org I give freely to The Figu

Note: more theory to explain concepts ASAP
And other figu folks could give freely ideas/equations etc....

The Figu Dictionary is extensive if words are not understood

Salome
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Taro

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm working on a WCUFO analysis of my own and need a little help. I'm wondering if anyone has come across specific dimensions given by the Plejaren for the craft photographed in the FIGU courtyard on October 22, 1980. I've found reference to the type series here,

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_139

but no specific mention of the craft in the courtyard anywhere.

Patm

Post Number: 434
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,
March 4th FIGU announced the availability of "Researching a Real UFO" at: https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/researching-a-real-ufo.

This is also available from Amazon Prime at: https://www.amazon.com/Researching-Real-UFO-Experimentation-Scientists/dp/1530050456/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489154029&sr=8-1&keywords=Researching+a+Real+UFO

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Taro

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just ordered it, thanks PatM. I've read the Zahi/Lock free pdf. It would appear there is no specific dimensions provided by the Plejaren for the courtyard WCUFO, only the dimensions for the entire series of craft from CR139. If anyone comes across any more official specs for the courtyard WCUFO, please post. Thx.

Jacqui

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase mentioned that anti-gravity was produced with heat and cold . Could this be two electro-magnetic types , namely aternating current ( heat )and pulsed direct current , where by a steep rising pulse stimulates a returning dark energy pulse which is known as cold energy and has a repulsive reaction towards normal matter ?

Scott

Post Number: 2680
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacqui,

I moved your post into this area, which I think may be more appropriate.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on April 01, 2017)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 581
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacqui,

You pose an interesting question.
Many youtube demonstrations show the effects electro-magnetic fields creating anti-gravitational forces:

E.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZUIw_C2zo (Searl Effects Generator)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0hL3pirDI

So it may well be that the heat/cold Semjase refers to, relates to AC (heat) and pulsed, rising DC (cold).

I am not a physician.
But that “correlative” opposites do play a major role is evident in all creation - be it matter or energy (gravity):
Http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13342.html#POST71677

All universal laws work towards a universal balance.

Semjase explains (CR 66) to understand and control gravitation would normally first require a spiritual and feeling based evolution, “which means that the described forces can physically be controlled just as the human creature has freed himself from the "weight" of non-spiritual necessities. “ *)

Salome,

Bill

*)
Further details see:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/8847.html#POST80041

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 582
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meant to say - I am not a "physicist"...
Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page