Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 21, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive through April 21, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Fructify

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Does anyone know of any study groups in the UK? I'm based in Leeds and would be interested to attend.

Regards
Keith

Paul_wr

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Keith,

At futureofmankind.co.uk, James Moore has suggested a group in 'study groups' for Scotland.

Regards,
Paul

Fructify

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the information, Paul.

I'll do the same for England and see what response I get. Happy to travel to Scotland if we can get a group organised. I'm quite surprised that UK study groups are not established already.

Regards
Keith

Meditating_farmer

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, does anyone know if there's a study group in Southern California? If anyone in the Los Angeles/Claremont area wants to meet up and talk about the spiritual teaching sometime that'd be great.

Patm

Post Number: 374
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditating_farmer,

You may want to contact the California Interessengruppe für die Figu Mission / California Interest Group for the FIGU Mission at:
http://www.californiaforfigu.org/contact_us.html

They usually meeting in the San Francisco Bay area but they may be more aware of others in Southern California.

Salome
PatM

Dynamo

Posted on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I would like to connect with a group in Zurich area (CH ) in English .

Kindly answer. Hans 0765081970

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A little off topic for the rest of the crew but as for the New Zealanders, just tossing this out there:

Three of us near Auckland have been hanging out for the last three years meeting regularly. The main one a friend of Billy's since the 70s, most of us studying his material the last 10+ years, one just moved to CHCH last week. I will be in Wellington all of next week (11/07) and wouldn't mind connecting with other Kiwis regardless. 2/3 are native German speakers, we are in touch with at least one Ozzie (Stephan) keen on all that is Billy as well, fwiw.

Let me know, pm or what-have-you. Kiwilove and Kiwiseeker et al, I'm pointing at you and the other non obvious ones. Yeah, I moved from Colorado a while ago, hence my 'ancient' moniker... is what it is.

Chur-chur.

D

C_andre

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any study groups in Portugal?

Salome,
Carlos A.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know of any study groups, but to answer the first question on this thread, no she isn't wearing a wet suit, she is not likely scuba diving, she's driving around in a spacecraft, so then it must be a space suit, should be simple to understand. I"m not ruling out that it also could be used for diving, but not likely, spacesuit if should be.

Daniel_ratajczak

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum members and visitors,
I have been trying for the past year to start a pro-FIGU study group for Kentucky (I'm living in Louisville, Ky right now). If anyone here lives in Kentucky or southern Indiana ("Kentuckiana"), then please don't hesitate to email me about starting and/or joining a study group for Kentucky.
My email is: daniel.ratajczak97@gmail.com
salome
Daniel Ratajczak

Patm

Post Number: 410
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

We have just received permission/approval from FIGU to publish our groups latest Newsletter.

'United States Online Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission - Newsletter January 2017'
which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=uFhH0ZvyO-o%3d&tabid=87&portalid=0

We hope you enjoy it.

Salome,
United States Online Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission
United States Online Interest Group for the FIGU Mission
formerly - Creational Truth - A Pro-FIGU group - United States

Learnmore12

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat for that newsletter.

Jessy

Justsayno

Post Number: 765
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very much enjoyed it Patm, thank you for all your groups hard work. And Congratulations!
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Piyali

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Patm! Salome.
Salome
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US Minnesota Study Group calling:

Is anyone one here from SE MN twin cities metro area? If so, we have an unofficial study group that has been meeting successfully for about 6 months or so. It currently has 4 members, and through FB we have inspired some meetings in the Chicago area as well. If you are from MN post contact details, and we'll invite you to our meeting.

(Message edited by indi on February 09, 2017)
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey. ...... I would love to but I am in Florida
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, It would be nice to have you, if you are ever in the neighborhood temporarily, let me know, and we can make sure you could attend one of our meetings.
Salome/Corey Müske

Jralfaro

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone in the state of Idaho near Bosie? I have much material I've gathered please email me and maybe we can meet up and discuss it( Juniora208@icloud.com )

Hawaiian

Post Number: 256
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why invest all that time and energy in "study" groups when the real power lies within your own selves, that is the material consciousness and subconscious in order to co-exist between both positive and negative fluidual forces and energies, since both can be "steered", providing there is a logical connection(s) in order to directly affect current and future events in this chaotic environment similar, but much more applicable than the passive and often unrealiable Peace Mediation?

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, they say that two heads is better than one..

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also what is exactly unreliable about the peace meditation, and where is the evidence for that statement?

If you look at and consider the prophecies compared to how events have actually played out until today, I think you'd have to be very dumb to say that the peace meditation has been anything but a major, huge success even with only 3,000 or so of our members on Earth participating approximately.

Patm

Post Number: 451
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a reminder to all recently new FIGU Passive Members to contact Christian or one of the other moderators via http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/board-contact.cgi to add you to the "Passive Members Only" section of this FIGU English forum.

Salome
PatM

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 546
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A while ago i met someone who likes what i showed him about The Figu Teaching
He recently joined the forum too!
Its a very proud moment for me

Maybe i can find more like minded people and form a study group!

In regards to meetings in Australia i think there are enough people to have a BBQ and chat amongst ourselves about anything not just about figu, would bring more of us together than the prev meetings that where discontinued

Does anyone want to have a BBQ? even just one of you? meet in Sydney or the Central Coast?
I think informal meetings where we can chat about The Figu teaching or anything that comes to mind would lead to a great day out, would be more successful than prev meetings as we would all be talking amongst ourselves, a figu family, i think thats what the prev meetings needed, not just a spokesman but a BBQ was needed too so we can get to know each other, make it more social. I think the last meetings where good and done well and could be a component of the gathering but i dont think it should be all there is to the gathering, we need some food and togetherness via a BBQ or an informal lunch or dinner where we all just be

anyone interested?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page