Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 09, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through June 09, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everybody,

See…

http://futureofchildren.org/publications/journals/journal_details/index.xml?journalid=86

When glancing through the last 2 articles (Weighing the Costs and Benefits of Climate Change to Our Children and Mobilizing Political Action on Behalf of Future Generations) in that online magazine, it was sad to read confirmation about nowadays prevailing cold egoism and materialism, preventing timely and substantial changes towards sustainable practises on our planet.

Influential parts of the current adult generation disregard even their own children and grandchildren. Thinking and acting in the categories “why me to pay now for someone else to benefit (the better expression would be: not to suffer) in the future?”.

I wonder how many percent of those would drastically change their attitudes, as soon as realizing that they will be reborn in the 22nd century? Then having to face all consequences of short-sightedness and selfishness of 21st century ignorance.

It might be worthy a consideration to have all of us, FIGU, and not the least Michael Horn, more prominently and early stressing the aspect of an acclaimed rebirth within 100-200 years from today, when communicating our stories. No matter what belief system our counterparts are stuck with, they all are nervous and unsure about the post-death perspectives.

Salome,
Stefan

Achim_wolf

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initiative for Peace:

http://theyfly.com/initiative-peace

Salome, Achim

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fellows,

Imagine that the same level of study resources would already be invested for exposing the deniers in respect of the currently worst problem on earth, overpopulation, and in respect of the authenticity of the spiritual teaching.

https://www.uq.edu.au/news/article/2016/07/blind-study-fails-support-deniers

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303028762_A_blind_expert_test_of_contrarian_claims_about_climate_data

Lewandowsky’s PowerPoint shows also how influential the unscientific trash writing on the internet can be.

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/media/22974094/steve_lewandowskynewcastle.pptx

What about us using a similar tactic for demonstrating the irrationality of those badmouthing our core concerns? Let us discuss about potential avenues.

Salome,
Stefan

Tethios

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan,

I totally agree with your post on May 08... we definetely need to mention, whenever we spread the words of Billy, that many of us who are alive now are likely to be reborn on this planet in the next 100-200 years, or maybe much sooner.

What we must do for Earth is not just for our children and grandchldren, but also for ourselves to be reincarnated in the very near future.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No way, they will they quit having kids on their own, somebody would have to enforce birth control, by taxes on children, and then fines, then lockup, or forced sterilization, no way, because then, they would scream, violating our rights, witch in fact would be the truth, but I'm for no tax breaks for having children, taxes on the second child.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The functionality of this forum / website is terible .
its one big mess and need a serious update.
For example the previous or next page option doesnt work as it should and jumps to a random page.
Is there no way to have this fixed?

Daniel_ratajczak

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Forum visitors and guests,
I live in Louisville, Ky and I have been trying to start a pro-figu group in Kentucky for quite some time now. Judging from google anaytics, there is a relatively high number of visits to the future of mankind website especially from the cities of Louisville, Paintsville, and Prestonburg, as well as a few visits from southern indiana. If anyone here lives in Kentucky or southern Indiana please feel free to contact me to start or join a study group. I am also a passive group member.
email: daniel.ratajczak97@gmail.com
salome
Daniel Ratajczak

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of helping the mission improve, was writing to somebody today that's into ufos, ETs, told this person about this contact case, but the only thing I got back was, billy has some domonic things going on around him, the women are vile, he faked some of his photos, I don't even know where to begin with this guy, and that was from somebody, I swear I'm telling the truth, says designs or use to, spaceship, and said he piloted the craft into space, and said he had to dismantel the craft out of fear, when he when out into space, he had to watch out for the space warden of the solar system, and was also afraid he would crash into something, I could see about the crashing, but space warden? It's really hard to believe this guy, and his story about building and flying into space. If anybody has more questions about this feel to ask, but don't expect answers.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 178
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all interested.?..IMO...... it was a mistake to have allowed politics (also known as poison) to enter into this forum however on a positive note what this will do in the future is allow those attempting to understand our Madness ...... this will be glimpse into the abstract intellectuals who seep into every opportunity via politics to create decisiveness and non-problem solving Solutions.... just age-old hatred, age old rhetoric and a Non-Stop spin cycle of confusion..... we must remember the BEAM material especially the Spiritual Teaching was meant to be taken with logical, rational and reasonable thinking... which most of us desperately lack. BEAM has said on numerous occasions FIGU is not about politics however those of malicious intentions continue to Badger him to give his input on our issues. However, when he does,it's met with more and more questions and more and more confusion due to lack of thinking capacities..... it may be a good idea in the future to assist those wishing to participate in this forum to have read the GOTT and The Might of the Thought... especially in the German language, in order to avoid misinterpretation and massive discontent. Any thoughts?
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 449
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Well said; I personally avoid politics and religion in group discussions. As a side note; if you want to loose a friend, lend them money. Advice from my Father; worked well over the years.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, I think you are taking this matter too hard.

I think the politics thread was needed as politics is one of the root problems we have on earth.

Scott

Post Number: 2647
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During an earlier time of the Forum the topic area of Politics etc., did exist. Here is a link to that section and the reason it was discontinued: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1497.html?1180967905

Msmichelle

Post Number: 180
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again Hugo....you are clueless, however, as long as you can see people as scum, you are part of the problem..... My point it's a never-ending spin cycle of insults, Blame ,criticism irresponsibility , name-calling, it needs to go.... also we've opened the door to Trojan Horse abstract intellectuals who will seep into any discussion .... wreak havoc and they'll disappear ..... possibly change their name and reappear again ... unfortunately some veterans on this Forum are easily swayed by the malicious attempts of those attempting to cause distraction...confusion. .harm. ...FIGU is not into politics....
MsMichelle

Evmonrad

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a new interview that was just posted with Vivienne Leg of FIGU Australia by my friend, Dubhaltagh O Hearcain, who is trying to help bring attention to the spiritual teachings through his channel Natures Way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQmJP8Z7tc

Justsayno

Post Number: 741
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funny that the Plejaren leaders investigate earth politics. Billy has made it clear that voting for Hillary would be like having another Bush. And Trump would be just as dumb. Personally I just like to point out media hypocrisy and Bill Clinton's rapography. Gary Johnson or Jill Stein anyone?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm gonna cry..

You're right Michelle.

So much amazing things to dream about.. like Geist! Gleichstimmung... Wahrheit! and yet that P-word is like a prison.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Words are my favourite thing. I wish for a dictionary to speed up the warm connection to the words of truthiness.. a book of truthly words. I'd forget English and never look back

Words are so awesome I sometimes am going to cry about it

Patm

Post Number: 460
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU groups can setup Information Booths at conventions, universities etc. To facilitate this FIGU has written Campaign booklets for free distribution. Our group has translated several of these to use in these information booths. In order to keep costs down in printing our translations include QR codes on the second page of each so the information booth can display 1 or 2 copies and anyone interested can scan the QR code to download a pdf copy of those they are interested in rather than taking display copies. Remember not to Proselytize. These Campaign booklets include topics such as Overpopulation, child abuse, environmental protection, equal rights, etc. For downloadable copies of these see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/Library/FIGUBooklets/CampaignBooklets.aspx

Proselytizing can basically be understood as the unsolicited attempts to change someone's beliefs or opinion. For more information see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/AboutFIGU/TalkativenessandProselytizing.aspx

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 774
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re; Facebook (social media) and Friends & Family.

I feel that one of the best ways to help the Mission and the effective impact on humanity is to remain open to instruction.

We have learned that each and everyone is at different levels of acquired knowledge and understanding. For example; I myself can proudly say that I have learned much from Corey as well as from Bill (Tat_tvam_asi) and we should all be open to instruction (correction, edification).

I always keep in mind Goblet Of The Truth chapter 6 verse 129 and maintain this "open sense" in self-analysis.

Well intended individuals wanting to be instrumental in the Mission should be open to insights and instruction from those who have arduously studied the Goblet and the other spiritual teaching books. Especially those who have only read the Contact Reports (which are NOT part of the spiritual teaching).

Those who arduously study the spiritual teaching books are very capable, both to recognize and instruct those who have had little or limited arduous study.

All of us have someone who is more knowledgeable, just as we have Billy who is more knowledgeable ...and even Billy has over himself the Creation itself to whom he turns for all his recognitions and understanding of the laws and recommendations of the Creation.

Only in this wise do we remain open to learning and thus become effective in our efforts ...especially on social media such as Facebook.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~If you are going to download the free GOT PDF, print it out as Eddie (and others) have, as reading on the computer is bad for the consciousness. If your plan is to read both the encoded German and the English, buy the hard-bound book copy.

Being open to instruction also can mean consulting the books directly, and it will always improve the mission dissemination if one reads the encoded German, but it is your evolution.
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 267
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I have the PDF version of the Goblet of Truth. It's the only copy I have of it. I still need to by the hard copy, which I will eventually. But it's interesting that you say reading on the computer is bad for the consciousness. I know it's bad for your eyes, but I didn't realise that it's also bad for the consciousness? How is that? Personally, I don't care to read whole books on the computer; articles and miscellaneous information are okay, but that's all, although I tend to use the computer a lot doing other things.

Justsayno

Post Number: 805
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph yes it's bad:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Articles/UFOlogy/Contacts/Excerpt%20Contact%20512%20-%20to%20manipulate%20the%20human%20beings%20via%20the%20television%20the%20computers%20and%20the%20internet-sec.pdf?ver=2017-04-03-091053-770
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2692
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

It has to do with the Fluidal Forces which penetrate into objects which we associate with. When you have a book in which you hold and interact with, you create a bond with that object which allows for a more intimate connection with the information being presented. This connection to the information cannot be established when viewing a computer screen. It is in one of the contacts, but presently I was unable to find it. If I do I will post a link to it

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page