Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 19, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through July 19, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Learnmore12

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks MH.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just had a thought possibly when President Obama leaves office maybe he will grant Michael Horn an interview
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 752
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great idea. Can you arrange it?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2674
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A New People Will Arise- Michael Horn

http://theyflyblog.com/2017/03/17/a-new-people-will-arise/

Takeshi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello World,

Mr Michael Horn, you mentioned in an interview the unsuccessful collaboration of FIGU with Dr Steven Greer.
Some additional information came to light recently in the form of an interview with Mr David Adair.

Interview 1: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uudhu52oRmE&t=2212s) at 48:00 mark

Interview 2: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR9ej1_qV1E) at 15:00 until 33:00 mins.

I have no idea how to help any of you against The Powers That Be, however.

This is also my first post. Can't begin to Thank FIGU, Herr Meier, the Pleiadians and Everybody else involved for bringing to us all this information.

Peace - your loving audience

Hello Takeshi,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum. If you haven't had a chance please read the latest post in the announcement section regarding the posting of links non-FIGU related. The focus of this forum is the FIGU material and discussions of the material presented by the Plejarens and not "Pleiadians" :-)

Regards
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 18, 2017)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1302
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While this may be the wrong area, I want to thank Takeshi for the link to the Adair interview.

Takeshi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anytime, it was my pleasure.

I'm sorry Moderator. Will do so and keep it in mind for future posts. I was also not sure how Plejarens is spelled, I've heard it a lot in audio but not seen it written often. Thank you!

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the confusion for some with the Pleiadian, Plejarens, it seems like a double standard for the Plejarens to travel Five Hundred light years, and then lie about their name, and then preach and teach and have somebody write books, and talk down about others on Earth who tell lies , but it's ok for them the Plejaren to lie about their name, it use to be on Earth if you went around telling others to be truthful, and then turn around and lie to the same persons, you were extremely dishonest. Ethics must have changed since then, must be ok to do that now

Stardustwilly, Please read Bulletin #1 which contains the following quote "Pleiadians simply do not exist, only Plejarans!! This information was kept secret throughout the entire contact period for the specific purpose of exposing each and every hoaxer, liar, charlatan and crook when the Plejarans had withdrawn from Earth."

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 18, 2017)

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I understand how, somebody could get confused, who hasn't read what the plajarens intentions were. I was just bringing up, what could appear to be a double standard, it couldn't be for themselves to discover, since the Plajarens have the tech to discover without the fib, I guess you can say fib, since there wasn't any harm done, I just question to myself at first why the method to prove to us the Earth persons. I wasn't that naive and unstudied, I regret some that anybody could have gotten confused, but I still don't know if there is more to this than just to bring hoaxers out in the open, and if this means different things to the Earth persons than the Plajaren.

Scott

Post Number: 2727
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I was asked by Christian to post this video which occurred in April at the SSSC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTlMuzdDXnA

Salome
Scott

Msmichelle

Post Number: 369
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, what a revealing interview, post #2727. How troubling, BEAM's life was at risk once again...

Ms DellaFave was used by the U.S., however, it's unclear if she was aware or not. Like all of humanity, she has work to do regarding her Thoughts, esp. since she's "infused" with religious doctrine based on her words.
MsMichelle

Carolyn

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got a strong feeling of intensity at that meeting. Particularly the look in Billy's eyes was very intense, like there was a lot at stake for him here. She doesn't really look a lot like her young picture either. . . . her jaw line is quite different now. So I wouldn't necessarily say that IS her in the picture, though she seems to think it is. Maybe she is NOT the woman in the picture after all?

Christian seems to radiate a serene calmness throughout. He is truly someone who has his mind and emotions under total control.

I had a sense that Ms DellaFave is not entirely sincere. . . . perhaps that story that she was the woman in the picture is entirely of her own creation? Unless she had some serious surgery on her jawbone, to straighten it, I don't believe that she is the woman in Billy's picture.

Just my 2 cents worth of observation here. . . . Loved the ride through the Zurich area with Christian, and watched the video a few times just for that scenery! So long since I have driven through a Swiss landscape. . . .still looks the same and even in the rain which is refreshing!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Learnmore12

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the video. Very informative!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A couple recent Horn-terviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4qzdzf-0s&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8OVMbZQozI

Joe

Post Number: 530
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

No, Michelle DellaFave, was obviously not aware that her image was being used to manipulate the Asket photo and therefore to make Billy look like a fraud. However, she seemed very understanding about the Asket photo and was also a little emotional about it. Although she seems to be a little religious, in my opinion I think she still deserves some credit because at least she made the effort to actually visit Billy.

Kenneth

Post Number: 729
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy also, very politely puts Suzy Meszoly, “a Channeler” in her place.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Intensity? LMAO!
"a lot at stake"? If you think that BEAM was in danger of losing ANYTHING I suggest you put The Lord of the Rings down and stop talking to imaginary dead people and get a grip of a mouse and start reading FIGU related websites with a tab open at a dictionary.
She IS the woman in the picture, turn the sound up and watch it again!
There is no need for even minor surgery or even Rocket Surgery, just some simple radical rational and logical belief surgery.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Kenneth

Post Number: 730
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting comment Carolyn about the interview, you said, “I had a sense that Ms DellaFave is not entirely sincere”.

I acquired just the opposite impression, truthfully, my take was that Michelle DellaFave appeared to be extraordinarily sincere, she felt very badly that her photo caused this issue for Billy. IMO, it was Suzy Meszoly, “the Channeler” that had the insincere or disingenuous issues; when Billy told Ms. Meszoly that her so called channeling was her own thoughts and words, she was a little taken back and made a snide statement about her abilities. Billy did not respond to that.

Yes, Billy did seem to look at these women very intensely, like he was looking right into their psyche so to speak. When that meeting was over, would not be surprised if Billy knew more about these ladies than they knew about themselves.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I think so too.

If her friend studied the Meier material she will discover that all channeling is fake and then stop it. I found it funny and a bit irritating that her friend was trying to teach Billy about channeling and also about that bogus substance she persuaded him to eat.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL!
I imagine some would see them as:
Haunt-erviews!

- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Msmichelle

Post Number: 371
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone can go to the Center, remember Shirley MacLaine, Randy Winter and others were there, what good did they do for Humanity?.... and the fact that she was emotional means very little... at any rate I enjoy listening to the interview
MsMichelle

Joe

Post Number: 531
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk,

You said, "She IS the woman in the picture".

Who are you referring to? If you are referring to Michelle DellaFave as being the woman in the photo well then I would have to disagree with you. In my opinion, if you take a good look at the photo, you will, on the one hand, see similarities between Michelle DellaFave and the alleged extraterrestrial "Asket", but on the other hand there are also differences, such as Asket having more of a V-shaped chin than Michelle DellaFave. I honestly think that the photo itself could be a picture of both Michelle DellaFave and Asket morphed into a single photo.

The reason why Billy keeps the photo as part of his photo collection is obviously because he doesn't have the original photo of Asket since it was stolen, but also because the photo itself has a striking resemblance to Asket. In the YouTube video Billy himself does say that Michelle DellaFave indeed resembles Asket, except that she now looks a little bit older.

Norm

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is so hard to understand here the picture of Dallafave was superimposed mergered onto a picture of Asket. Read the original Meier info. End of story there. Dallafave coming forward plainly shows how she felt bad about being used by the conspirators & hurting the Mission.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page