Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through October 14, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nobody

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your detailed answer.

Patm

Post Number: 408
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:

Billy's thoughts on weapons:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=cGVjER1hGNo%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 415
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New periodical from FIGU:
FIGU Reader Questions-Answer No. 02 (Jan 2017)

Billy answers a reader question about Merkel/Refugees/Immunity/1948 Prediction

See:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=1WeEbjfLCrM%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 560
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that Billy does not read these blogs; I have no doubt that the Plejaren do read them, or at least some of them and more than likely relay information to Billy. With that in mind, “Happy Birthday Billy, aka BEAM”!

Salome

Sincerely
Kenneth

Marbar

Post Number: 294
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanna wish Billy a Happy Birthday!!

Norm

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday to Billy.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can Billy be sure that the vast amount of information disseminated through FIGU will not be distorted or lost after he is gone? How can he be sure to trust those of the core members not to distort the information like it happened with Mohammed, Jmmanuel and all the other prophets before him?

Hugo

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, copyrighted spiritual books and Contact Reports that have been distributed worldwide.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you go about telling someone about Billy Meier and his mission? I tried this some time ago, in 2002, I think, and failed miserably. Granted, the friend I told was a Muslim, but the way I went about telling him was blunt and, in his eyes, it made me look like I was a part of some cult. Has anyone here told friends or family about Billy or is it best to keep it to yourself?

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you have a family that's set in a certain way of thinking and acting, and are antagonist, your taking risk of making things even worse for yourself, if you have people who are willing to discuss this as a scientist would discuss a new theory then you will not be negatively effected. About this being a cult, don't see how somebody could get confused, these creational truths and laws, do not ask you to worship anything, or dress a certain way, seems like you could go along with this, living by the laws of creation and you wouldn't stand out at all.

Votan

Post Number: 698
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly

Unfortunately sometimes you just have to give up with some friends.

I have the same problem with a friend of mine .
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 345
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once I told some friends and people about the Meier case and got nowhere. I got the feeling later they all thought I was a conspiracy nutcase or something like that. Now I tell no one.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 630
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have given up concerns about appearing weird. For the appearance I give to others, my main focus now is to just try to be as honest and sincere as I can, while not ruffling too many feathers. Some people are ready for this kinda information, others are not, but it's hard to tell who is. Mostly I just tell anyone openly what I think, everyone is entitled to my opinion, and let them sort it out for themselves. This attitude has caused alotta consternation, but whatever. I don't have enough time left on this Earth to care about tip-toeing through what's left of my life.
Life

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 739
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have learned a valuable lesson about "telling" others about the Mission.

That lesson confirmed that the first thing we must do is work on ourselves first and embody the realizations and conclusions we come to when we recognize the lessons in our everyday lives.

If someone doesn't ask ...don't tell.

Better to be a living, walking, breathing billboard of the Truth Teaching. And to be an adviser and a mentor to those with whom we come in contact with.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Jedaiah

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just be an example and become the spirit teaching, a walking embodiment of it. This is the only way. Walk the talk, they say.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 262
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also attempted to share my knowledge of the Teaching and also referred many to Michael Horn website to no avail... I was only banged in the head with more religious delusional Doctrine ...I understand now like myself... they have to find this information via hard work and determination .... I must embody the true genuine human being Before I can expect anything from anyone else
MsMichelle

Learnmore12

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie and MsMichelle,Billy says that this mission is not for everybody and anybody. Even to find it requires some kind of spiritual evolution. That being said, it does not mean that the people who found it are by any means above the others. That fact also explains why some people cannot understand and come to terms with it. So, like MsMichelle says, "they will have to find it the hard way". We just have to keep trying and whether somebody accepts it or not is not within our means, but solely it is their own responsibility.

Jessy

Corey

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unless someone makes the important decision inside themself to break the chains of religion, any information will be for naught. Many years ago, I tried to tell others, including the person I considered to be my closest advisor, about the Meier case, and it very much backfired. These days I have much more luck dropping seeds (getting people to think leading thoughts) about the dangers of overpopulation (and leave Billy Meier completely out of it). Materials to back up your instruction statements can be validated with scientific literature, global warming data, overpopulation resource centers, authors, and the list goes on, and people can be receptive to the information on upcoming destruction without having to give up their religion, etc..

When it gets really bad in the future, future generations will be furious, and see our actions as "too little, too late" even though in reality we are ahead of our time. Most people rely on their false sense of security about the future, so they can continue to be selfish. That being said, the masses of Earth are not completely without honour, it is just that many of our social norms are complete misappropriations of Creational law, such as the false need to be procreating as many children to carry on the family line as possible, because information on the negative effects overpopulation is not played in constant rotation on CNN, and birth control is foolishly not a requirement for citizenship on planet Earth like it should be. We also have the foolish social norm of indoctrinating our youth to religion, which I am convinced energetically prevents people from attaching themselves to their rationality to see "the forest for the trees" when it comes to the future (future changes that will result from future destruction = negative effects). It is also not a social norm on Earth to consider population levels as a planetary emergency planning situation to make preparations for the future (but it someday will be when it gets really bad in the future), such as ceasing subsidizing fossil fuels to the tune of 5 trillion dollars a year, and put some money into humane population reductions, and money into restoration of the Earth's topsoil techniques (without adequate topsoil = planet = barren wasteland). If you need gas, don't worry it's done (even if we go to war, murder people, and invade other countries for the petroleum), if you need food or water in 20-30 years, you are on your own:

The photos I posted are scientific projected water stress maps circa 2040 (23 years), and if you notice, the US, Mexico (and areas of South America), Europe, and North Africa (and India) are completely decimated. Cause and effect will be our greatest teacher, even though the masses will be crying "God is punishing us", even though it will be like BEAM says: God will not have an ear for humanity (= because he does not exist). There is no honour in learning from cause and effect slowly, so let's be more swift (rapid positive changes for planetary honour, not "zero" positive changes that results in = planetary dishonour).

When I posted these photographs on Facebook, they got some "likes", and one "share". If someone is older, including my own mother, their answer regarding future destruction is always "I hope I am no longer living when this transpires". What they do not realize is they will be reborn into this world that is the result of previous generations selfishness, and will experience the cause and effect. And their particular answer of hoping to be dead (of old age) so they can miss out on the negative experience is selfish, what about their grandkids, and their reborn future selves, or their kids and grandkids reborn future selves? This is not forefront because this is a truth only taught to small groups of students of the spiritual teaching, although is it not somewhat sociopathic to desire to be dead, and locked away in heaven, while your planet goes to pot, and all the "sinners" are locked in hell only to be tortured for all eternity (sociopathic= your safe = while you know others are tortured).

I constantly meet someone who seems to be suffering from internal problems inside themself, that would benefit from the BEAM spiritual teaching, but I do missionize if they do not ask me about the source of my inner peace and inner freedom. Some time ago, I longed for someone else in my life to discuss the Meier material with, to have deep truth-based discussions, and I did not have this, all I had were the books, and the forums, so "Goblet" 4:96 really assisted my journey when I was alone in a swelling sea of masses of unknowing ones:

4:96: "And those amongst you who know about the truth always take precautions so that you are not alone amongst the mass of the ones who have no knowledge of the truth, but that there are always several of you, in droves or many together, so that you are not annoyed (harassed/victimised) by the believers in gods and tin gods, so that you may be connected to the truth in prudence and without peevishness; consider that merely dwelling (living) as ones who are knowing of the truth in a minority amongst a large mass of people brings disaster because the superiority of the number of ones who are unknowing of the truth in the mass of the people is always boundless in its intemperateness (excessiveness) against any small number (minority); therefore as ones who are knowing of the truth you shall not stand out imprudently amongst the collection (mass) of the people who are unknowing of the truth, but only raise up the word of the truth and teach the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life where it is asked for and desired so that you do not commit misfeasance (proselytising) and do not do the same as the obligations (sects and religions) who look for and lure (bewitch/ ensnare) believers with lying, deceit and delusion in order to exploit them, beat them into subservience and rob them off their own will and their own responsibility."
-----

And now I am no longer alone, I have my (unofficial) study group. Next month, overpopulation author, and activist Karen Shragg is hosting an open forum in my state on overpopulation. Me and another study group member desire to go to gauge her rationality in perhaps being open to a planetary birth-stop, because as an author she is constantly clamoring for more "family planning", and women's rights (see my accompanying post featuring Karen Shragg RT interview).

I love reading the "Goblet of the Truth", and perhaps I was born 70 years too early (my future life may be during all the future cause and effect that will manifest). All I can say is I am grateful the "Goblet" book was written, and I am glad in my current life I am no longer an unknowing one about the truth, and can once again welcome the "old friends" (perhaps old "hats" to be reworn) of equitableness, honour, truth, knowledge, love, and wisdom, and other treasures of the consciousness into my life. Before I studied the spiritual teaching, I had an incredible emptiness inside myself, and an incredible longing for the truth, and I did not know where to locate this truth, but I knew I had to.

My people (Earth humanity) are constantly on my mind, future starvation, death and destruction from nuclear powerplants, death from nuclear weapons, death from war and terrorism, learning lessons to not overpopulate, the masses of Earth are in for a bumpy ride over the next few centuries, and wellbeing of the people is on my mind. My overpopulation posts on social media that spread to my contacts (including FIGU people) do not get as many likes as a more positive post, such as space exploration, or a scientific fact about the universe, if people could muster the same concern for the future, as they have about protesting Donald Trump's Muslim ban, our planet would be in good shape (the negative lessons must manifest? = before the concern is present? = is this the case?).

"Goblet of the Truth" verse 4:96/translated by FIGU/copyright FIGU-BEAM. original German:

4:96: "Und ihr unter euch, die ihr um die Wahrheit wisst, trefft stets Massnahmen der Vorsicht, auf dass ihr nicht allein seid in der Masse der Unwissenden der Wahrheit, sondern dass ihr immer zu mehreren seid, scharweise oder viele zusammen, auf dass ihr nicht durch die Gläubigen an Götter und Götzen vergällt (drangsaliert/schikaniert) werdet, so ihr in Bedacht und ohne Verdriesslichkeit der Wahrheit zugetan sein könnt; bedenkt, allein als Wahrheitswissende in einer Minderzahl (Minderheit) unter einer grossen Anhäufung (Masse) Volkes zu weilen (leben) bringt Unheil, denn die Überlegenheit der Anzahl der Unwissenden in der Anhäufung (Masse) des Volkes ist stets masslos in ihrer Zügellosigkeit (Ausschreitung) gegen jede Wenigkeit (Minderheit); also sollt ihr euch als Wahrheitswissende auch nicht unbedacht in der Anhäufung (Masse) des Volkes der Wahrheits unwissenden hervortun, sondern nur dort das Wort der Wahrheit erheben und die Lehre der Wahrheit, die Lehre des Geistes, die Lehre des Lebens lehren, wo es erfragt und gewünscht wird, auf dass ihr nicht Missbrauch treibt (missioniert) und nicht den Bindungen (Sekten und Religionen) gleichtut, die mit Lug, Trug und Täuschung Gläubige suchen und verlocken (bezirzen/verführen), um sie auszubeuten, in Knechtschaft zu schlagen und sie ihres eigenen Willens und ihrer eigenen Schuldigkeit (Verantwortung) zu berauben."

(Message edited by indi on February 18, 2017)
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(accompanying post) Karen Shragg overpopulation interview on RT:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1384256578314897&id=120739704666597
Salome/Corey Müske

Hugo

Post Number: 347
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Even to find it requires some kind of spiritual evolution. That being said, it does not mean that the people who found it are by any means above the others."

Learnmore12, I think people that do find the Meier case can be above others in some ways. Example their spiritual evolution.

Having said that I do not feel that I have above average spiritual evolution or that I have an ET spirit form. I think mine had to do with me having so many number sevens in my numerology chart.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 740
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Great post #101. Really enjoyed reading that.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Taro

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know Billy's height?

Hugo

Post Number: 462
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not know if this information is correct because it came from Randy Winters tape collection which I know has many errors as well as things he himself said that weren't true. He said the Plejaren were responsible for causing Meier to be born at that important precise time (down to the minute) he was born. If true, then how could the Plejaren do that when the birth process is down to the mother with how hard she pushes? Also, if the AA was responsible for that how could they do it too?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page