Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 14, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 14, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 812
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo, yes the mother pushes but not before THE BABY DECIDES it wants to be born.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hugo

Post Number: 464
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno, even if that is so it is still dependent on the mother for the timing down of the birth down to the minute/hour/day. If not then why does it take some mothers less then an hour to give birth while others up to days? The timing of the birth process is not uniform.

Kenneth

Post Number: 785
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don’t know if this question is allowed to be answered today? Regarding Billy’s former spirit form embodiments and personalities, it was revealed that BEAM’s spirit form was also embodied in Immanuel, his stepfather was Joseph; his biological genetic father was actually Gabriel, a Plejaren.

25. At the time of Jmmanuel’s birth, all siblings and parents of Mary and Joseph were still alive.
25. Zur Zeit der Geburt Jmmanuels lebten alle Geschwister und die Eltern Marias und Josefs noch.

26. What is still to be said, but which should also be well-known to you:
26. Was noch zu sagen ist, dir jedoch ebenfalls bekannt sein dürfte:

27. Joseph was not the biological father but rather the foster father of Jmmanuel.
27. Josef war nicht der Zeugungsvater, sondern der Ziehvater Jmmanuels.

28. The biological father was the extraterrestrial Gabriel.
28. Der Zeugungsvater war der Ausserirdische Gabriel.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_223

BEAM was born on February 3rd, 1937 in Bülach, Switzerland. If understood correctly, Billy’s father is Julius Meier, a shoemaker; but is this actually his genetic biological Father?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 356
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I see you've made 785 posts. Forgive me for asking, but are you new here?

Piyali

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Kenneth, in the "Questions to Billy Meier - Answered", I found this question and answer which makes it clear to us that although Billy and Jmmanuel share the same lineage, they do not have the same spirit form.

Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 08:35 pm

What happens when two persons with the same spirit form get together
in a time trip, like Billy and Jmmanuel? Billy can tell his first hand
experience, I hope.
Mario

ANSWER: It is not the "same" spirit form, even if it is of the same
lineage. One spirit form is less developed/evolved than the other, and
there are two entirely different personalities present.
The same is true even when a person visits oneself in the actual life
(through time travel).
The best way to make this understandable is when a person of, say, 50
years looks at an old photograph when he or she was 10 years old. The
child was a different personality than at the age of 50! You will be
aware of this if/when you look at a photograph!
Salome
Piyali

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 360
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Do you regard yourself as not the same person as who you were when a child? Of course, you are a different person, in that you have grown up and now have a more developed personality and knowing consciousness, but physically you are the same person, just older and wiser. You have photographs and memories that historically link your present life with your past life. It is the same with Billy's spirit-form. Of course, it is a different spirit-form, in that it has evolved and has a more developed consciousness, but spiritually it is the same spirit-form, just older and wiser.

I don't know if you got that from the answer given by Billy/CF, but it doesn't make it clear to us that Billy and Jmmanuel do not have the same spirit-form. You should have explained this more clearly if you understood it, as it can be misleading or confusing to newcomers.

Patm

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,
Your statement, 'Billy and Jmmanuel do not have the same spirit-form' without explanation, can be just as confusing (misleading).

The spirit-form of Nokodemion is the 'same' spirit-form as Billy's and Jmmanuel's however at different levels of evolution, thus they are not 'identical'. Only if they were the 'same' spirit-form would a 'reincarnation' be possible.

The individuals, Billy and Jmmanuel, are different individuals in that their consciousness blocks are each unique (however the overall-consciousness-block created by their spirit-form is the same) and the same spirit-form enlivened/enlivens each of them, however, in each of their times of existence as individuals this same spirit-form was at a different evolutionary level.

Thus Piyali and you are both correct but neither one of you gave a complete explanation.

Hope this helps.

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 828
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Joseph_emmanuel in that clarification may be needed by new comers.

It is established that every seven years all the cells that compose our bodies are completely replaced.

So it would be a fact that we indeed do not animate the "same" body as an adult compared to the one as a child.

The spiritform is also in a constant state of evolution and "growth" (until one day no longer requiring the human-form to evolve further).

By "person" we are considering the Consciousness Block. The self-aware "i" consciousness.

So this distinction needs to be contemplated.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 786
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

No, wouldn’t say that I’m new to the forum; although there are others that have been here much longer than myself. Your question may have been prompted by my last post where I inadvertently used the incorrect word of spirit-form instead of spirit-lineage in asking my question? Using proper wording and phrasing is important regardless of the content of the question.

In performing much reading and searching for the answer to the focus of my question has resulted in no resolution.

So, in asking the question again, using the proper phraseology:

It’s been revealed to us that Gabriel, a Plejaren was Jmmanuel’s biological genetic father, not Joseph, who according to this information was Jmmanuel’s foster or step-father.

Being that Billy has the same spirit-lineage as Jmmanuel; hence the focus of my question; is Julius Meier, Billy’s genetic biological Father?

“26. What is still to be said, but which should also be well-known to you:
26. Was noch zu sagen ist, dir jedoch ebenfalls bekannt sein dürfte:

27. Joseph was not the biological father but rather the foster father of Jmmanuel.
27. Josef war nicht der Zeugungsvater, sondern der Ziehvater Jmmanuels.

28. The biological father was the extraterrestrial Gabriel.
28. Der Zeugungsvater war der Ausserirdische Gabriel.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_223

BEAM was born on February 3rd, 1937 in Bülach, Switzerland.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Thanks for the response; it's understood that this might be said that spiritually Billy has the same spirit form; it would have been more accurate for me to say spirit-lineage.

Nonetheless; this was not the focus of my question; sorry for the confusion, and thanks again for your research.

Kenneth

Remr

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

As far as I can recall, Billy has stated that he is an "earthworm", with biological parents from earth. It's only that his spirit form is of extraterrestrial origin. I think he has said that in the contact reports, or in an interview somewhere.....

Remr

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also -- the answer to the question of Billy's origin is sprinkled throughout the Contact Reports here and there, as in Contact Report 172 from July 4, 1982. Read from Quetzal's line 46 on. I don't remember reading this before... it must have been a long time ago if I ever read it at all. This was when Billy was first invited to teach the Plejaren Spirit Leaders, and gives clues as to what that teaching entails. When I was at the SSSC in 2012, I personally asked Billy what he teaches the Plejaren, and he wouldn't tell me anything.

Kenneth

Post Number: 788
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remr,

Thanks; I recall the Earthworm identification as well, but it's not very specific. It would appear that the Plejaren were present at all of the prophets births and throughout their life. Was just curious; we may never know these specific facts regarding BEAM's actually genetic Father until sometime later. Come to think of it, if it was truly revealed that Billy was procreated and an extraterrestrial; can you imagine the firestorm this would stir up; so I’ll drop that question.

Thank you
Sincerely
Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 544
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth re: your earlier question:
"Being that Billy has the same spirit-lineage as Jmmanuel; hence the focus of my question; is Julius Meier, Billy’s genetic biological Father?"

The answer is yes, Julius Meier is Billy's biological father.

Note: from Questions to Billy - Answered - Archive 23-Oct-2009
Question:
how come Gabriel had to be to be Jmmanuel's and Mohammad's biological father and not just anybody else considering it is the mission of the spirit reincarnating that matters most?

Answer:
Mohammed had a terrestrial father and mother! He was not conceived by an extraterrestrial.
From all the seven true prophets, only Jmmanuel had an extraterrestrial biological father.

Hope this helps
Salome,
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 793
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Thank you very much; for me that answers many other questions as well.

Salome
Kenneth

Marbar

Post Number: 307
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday!! Billy Meier!!

Scott

Post Number: 2788
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps some people may find Billy's trip to Erra last year interesting? :-) We can only imagine.....

Joe

Post Number: 541
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, your Erra link doesn't work. At least for me it didn't.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 874
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Will Billy be telling about his trip to Erra (or has he)? Be nice to hear more about the Plejaren home world and Billy's experience with them and their way of life ...maybe even glimpse of what life is like as a Plejaren.

Any glimpse into their way of life could be an inspiration to our planet and world leaders some day.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2789
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, I checked the link on a few different browsers and it does work? It should bring you to the contact list page, with a sentence down at the bottom mentioning his trip. You can also find this on the Canadian FIGU Website under "Whats New".

Eddie, I asked Christian about this, but haven't heard anything yet. Christian did say "it was more like taking a few steps than traveling"

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 875
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I think I understand Christian's comment since standing in a moving beamship could be likened to standing in your living room. Billy must have experienced a lot of love during that meeting and celebration.

It would really be nice to hear of his experience.
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"On the 3rd February 2017, on Billy’s 80th birthday, a meeting and small celebration was held on Quetzal’s estate (on Erra), during/at which all those contact persons were present who, until then, had made an appearance."

Scott, that chart lists Sfath who is dead and Semjase who should still be recovering (80 years) from her accident as being present at the celebration?

Scott

Post Number: 2790
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, told me there will be no further information released about Billy's Birthday Present.

Hugo, yes I know not sure what to tell you about that.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page