Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 06, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through May 06, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 887
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Excellent question Matt.

Logically, the answer is based on a creational recommendation. Feed baby food to babies.

If we all first work on ourselves and empower ourselves with the fundamental knowledge contained in the Goblet of the Truth, then we will always take the effective approach.

Seeds are best planted in fertile soil (receptive consciousness).

The teaching of the truth requires a further developed consciousness which has been made fertile through rational and logical/critical thinking ...so we should save this for those who seek it or ask for it.

What even the most devoutly religious can digest is contained in the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life.

If we wish to end over population, wars, criminalities and all the other undesirables of the modern world, then we should start with the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life ....because even the most devout religious find agreement therewith.

One question is; "What would be the best way to introduce terrestrials to the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life?"
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Focusing on spreading the truth to the masses, that approach can lead to missionizing. I don't think missionizing is the calling of the sprit teaching, or the mission. Billy himself does not missionize, his mission has already been accomplished successfully, they have already accurately calculated that it will take 800 years for humanity to be open themselves to the teaching. We have to come to terms with that timeline. It took Christianity 2000 years to spread to all 4 corners of the Earth through missionizing to reach it's peak in power. We all know the end game, checkmate in 7 moves, but it will take centuries to notice real change in this seeming eternal chess game of the prophet.
Tien

Msmichelle

Post Number: 455
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the responses from both of you, Eddie and Matt. Let me chime in to a possible re-approach. We must be brutally honest, the population at large is clueless about the Spiritual Teaching. We, the small population familiar with the Teaching, must be Prepared, Ready, Able to offer assistance to the many people Who Will be Effected in Adverse Ways beyond their imaginations. Look, something is not Connecting with the major of the population( except 4G and 5G). IMO, It is Time for a Major Wake Up Call in order to "snap" this population out of their life-threatening stupor. We must be honest, and accept, We are Not Reaching the majority of the population with the Teaching. Therefore, We must make sure We are prepared to take Action. Again, please engage yourselves, If you are not already, into the general population (meaning all walks of Life) and It will be obvious to you, the Level of Cluelessness effecting not only the religious, but also the so-called Conscious Communities. My Visual: It's the equivalent of watching a Major Storm developing, yet most people do not see the Storm Approaching, hear it, sense it, feel it, even though, I'm jumping up and down waving my hands and shouting.
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge and Msmichelle

Missionizing is avoided when we put in the effort to study the Goblet of the Truth because the correct and wise approach is implemented.

I have been surprised with how people react to statements and discussion composed from the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life.

I have found even the most devout religious in complete acceptance, harmony and in agreement with comments or statements that are based on the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1868
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie it wasn't exactly the kind of answer that I was hoping to hear but upon further reflection I've reconciled the wisdom contained in your answer to the logistics of the spiritual laws and the only conclusion from your answer was that the truth cannot be force fed and that by working on oneself the answers will come naturally from wisdom developed out of spiritual study that the being of oneself in everyday life, if lived according to the spiritual laws, will shine brightly through the love you emanate towards others, the peaceful way you go about your daily life, the harmony that you achieve with those around you and the freedom you project unhindered by crass egotism, selfishness, power mongering and selfcenteredness so that you create a healthy and safe environment for others to be themselves with warts and all without the fear of rejection, backstabbing, objectification, ridicule, bullying and treachery.
Simply put through the application of GOT and living by the spiritual laws contained within it you become a shining example for others to follow and surreptitiously and subconsciously providing the path for others to indirectly and unconsciously follow the laws themselves by the stage you set for them through your demeanor, actions, speech, expressions, feelings and just the way you are to others.
So to answer your question ; "What would be the best way to introduce terrestrials to the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life?"

So far for me at least give the darn book away if you are able to to give them something to go by as in to read.
Everything else is so time intensive that with the impending disasters to possibly unfold we don't have 800 years to hope our example set would possibly change the course of history right here right now to avert all these manmade disasters to come.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 890
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

That is a great summary in my opinion. It certainly applies effectively with everyone we interact with, either in person or even through social media.

But to reach the masses, perhaps we are discussing the efforts of the people that Quetzal and Ptaah spoke about with Billy; namely the spiritual teaching peoples.

Interestingly, this effort was originally established long ago by Nokodemion himself ...rather effectively.

And speaking of social media, how would be the best way to help create awareness of elements of the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life?

Could this be a precursor to the global efforts of the spiritual teaching peoples by way of social media?
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1869
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien I am sure that those well acquainted with Billy's information know what FIGU rules and recommendations are when it comes to missionizing

Whatever was calculated for the next 800 years if there is one thing that I have objection about billy giving out this particular information is that although this information acts as a test of sorts it also gives a false sense of security to those who develop some sort of rationale in their minds that if everything is going to be fine in 800 years time whats the point of doing anything and they simply rest on their laurels doing nothing not realising that to get to that pinnacle 800 years time takes second by second moment by moment hour by hour day by day week by week month by month year by year decade by decade century by century deed by deed chinese step by step action by action thought by thought initiative by initiative word by word striving by striving presentation by presentation one person by one person group by group insight by insight cognition by cognition understanding by understanding awareness by awareness information by information knowledge by knowledge decision by decision recognition by recognition and so on.

To get to that 800 years we humanity have to do now what has to be done day by day.
This is what creates the future.
The future meets the past in a split second and what happens between it is what we are left with which becomes our future present.
I left the dishes unwashed piling up in the sink but if I decide to wash them now then it will be in a state of having been washed after I am done with it with the consequence being that I have clean dishes I can use for my next meal but if I can't be bothered because I feel that the dishes is going to be dirtied anyway so what is the point then I am stuck with dirty dishes I can't use for my next meal.
The point is whatever I decide to do now is shaping the very future I will have down the line
So with nothing comes nothing and with something comes something

Although I don't missionize I am guilty as hell in the past of talking passionately about the ST and the Billy meier case to many people.
I rather missionize and forcefeed because time presses considering where we are and such slow uptake of this info and have 20 people out of a hundred 'believe' and avert the foretold disasters to come than wait expecting that those who will be ready will eventually come around having 2 out of a hundred come around but the disaster prophecied really happen.

It goes against the figu rules I know and even with the best of intention you can create evil without knowing it but even these concerns were meant to be given where we are.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1870
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michelle you said

My Visual: It's the equivalent of watching a Major Storm developing, yet most people do not see the Storm Approaching, hear it, sense it, feel it, even though, I'm jumping up and down waving my hands and shouting.

Great analogy Michelle
I totally agree with your sentiment.
The uptake of Billy meier's delivered information is just so so so s l o w for the dangerous times that we are living in.
Some would say it was meant to be but then again this is a perfect excuse for not trying harder and smarter enough.

Matt lee

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Reading these posts I sense some frustration in the face of the coming upheavals and the widespread ignorance of the general populace. Usually where there is frustration, also a lack of patience can be found.

My friends, when you find yourself struggling with frustration, please contemplate on the creational law of patience, or more precisely on the creational law of coming to fruition. Consider that everything in our beautiful universe, from the smallest of flowers to the most magnificent of the stars have taken their own sweet time in becoming what they are today. And so it shall be with the teaching, because the truth always finds its rightful place.

Having said that, I think the best way to advance the mission is to focus on our own personal evolution and to carry the immemorial teaching in our hearts, letting it radiate outwards and cast away the evil darkness of ignorance. How we behave, act and speak should come from that same radiating place of truth, so that we can be sure to always carry ourselves in love, harmony, respect and deference towards all other fellow human beings and creations of Creation. We should strive to be the proverbial rock in stormy waters and give our guidance to people who come asking for it.

With respect,
Niko Sulonen

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1872
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good redirection Eddie
Social media content for the Meier case is helter skelterly scattered everywhere and as far as I have ascertained it doesn't have much of a following.
Obviously its the usual youtube, twitter, facebook platform that has the dominant say but its slowly changing.
There is alternative platforms like Dtube, steemit, 4chan and 8 chan.
I think we can derive some good ideas from the Qanon phenomenon and the mechanism of how it just took off literally overnight mesmerizing the entire alternative news and truthseeker world that we can apply to the meier case.
Never mind that this or these Qanon pied pipers are military intelligence
They and he has succeeded in mobilising millions of very frustrated masses yearning to breakaway from the tonnes of blatant lies especially in political discourse to seek out narratives that best fit in with their intuition and suspicions about their overall view of political events that they wanted validation for.
In comes Qanon out of nowhere satisfying and giving the masses the outlet by which they can confirm for themselves their overall suspicions.
Qanon does it with 'intelligence speak' as anyone in that circle would do but similar to billy he gives the readers the directions but leaves it up to them to think and decide for themselves based on their own efforts.
So this Qanon thing is a great case study for us to learn how to red pill the masses and wake them up to reality which otherwise wasn't going to happen for a while longer.
This will unequivocally help with the MISSION.
So much good has already come from this Qanon phenomenon and its as if my prayers were being answered so to speak through this Q's revelation and mainstreaming of pedogate, pizzagate, child traffickinggate, pedovoregate, podestaclintoncannibalismgate, epsteinpedochildsacrificeislandgate etc.

Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 09:29 pm: Post 1730
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=14&page=15087

If Roseanne Barr is into Qanon I am sure that hell lot of mums and dads and grannys are too by now.
Obviously there are infinitely more challenges with the billy meier material for the obvious reasons but my view is that all the goings on as per the consciousness revolution of the masses is coalescing towards the only inevitable direction which is towards the billy meier's delivered truth.
The catalyzing event, whatever that maybe, might possibly be related to more whistleblower testimonies about UFO and more specifically billy meier ET related information in conjunction with the predicted worldwide environmental and social catastrophes which will happen as billy said it would which will then unequivocally validate the case to such an extent that by then every cat and dog will inescapably be talking about it like they are with Qanon.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1873
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very wise words Niko
Unfortunately we live in a world where such a luxury of let it be and laissez-faire leave it up to the natural order as what will be will be will not be given a fair go.
There is two sides to every coin but its always flipped on the tail side at present as bad actors are running amok like the scummy giza intelligence sabotaging the peace in Atlantis with their intrigues and malfeasant machinations
Unless the people wakeup out of their ignorance en mass come together in unisons to boot them out of power as happened before in ancient times you might be forced to eat those very words written from the barrel of a gun or a syringe full of biological agents.

Matt lee

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

Most certainly you speak the truth. One cannot just float in the air and let the wind carry away. Hard work must be done before the fruits can be harvested. I must say my dreamy idealism all too often conflicts with the harsh realities of this world, bringing me much frustration which I also have to struggle with. Nevertheless, in those moments I remind myself of the law of coming to fruition: meaning when I put in the work, then without a doubt and however long it may take, it will eventually reach its culmination point. And I think this applies especially to the mission and the work we are doing, because it is founded on the most profound foundation of the truth itself. The world can tear itself apart, but the truth will always prevail and let itself be known to anyone searching for it.

Respectfully,
Niko Sulonen

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 891
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we're in the process of figuring out the usefulness of social media such as facebook, etc.

I hope the day soon comes when social media is used effectively.

The Goblet of the Truth makes clear the danger and negativity caused by wanting to do a good thing without first doing our study.

Creational laws and recommendations are clear about all of this and this is well explained in the Goblet of the Truth.

This cannot be stressed enough in our time at the beginning of the new millennium.

I hope the day soon comes when many of us will first study and then go out and effectively impact humanity through social media.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1874
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So do I Eddie
I do feel that amongst the millions of people using the SNS platform the seed of the silent or quiet revolution of truth has been incubating there ready to burst its head forth out of the soil and those that are adept at technology will step up and truly run with the Meier's material once certain event sparks off the chainreaction.
Those characters most suited to the task I think will feel the impulse.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1875
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Niko for your words of wisdom
At least those enlightened few who do try can sleep in peace with a good conscience
A cup of milo helps too.

Matt lee

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is this "social media" you speak of?
Would we not need "an advanced state of human society, in which a high level of culture, science, industry, and government has been reached", otherwise known as civilisation, to start with?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 892
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, no advancement of civilization is needed.

The social media I'm speaking of is mainly Facebook. I was thinking of and trying to imagine what the efforts of the spiritual teaching peoples would look like.

The teaching of the spirit focuses a lot on being conscientious. The virtues and the character, for example.

The teaching of the life focuses a lot on common sense, right living, relationships in general and the interacting between human beings, for example.

These can be very inspiring, uplifting, encouraging and showing the right ways and new ways of thinking and considering, for example.

Facebook offers the ability to create memes and the sharing of memes and posts. These could be composed of these aspects of the spiritual teaching and allow people to see or read them and consider the message, the insight or the inspiration they would generate.

For example, I once shared from the Goblet of the Truth an aspect of the teaching of the life which deals with business partnerships and and the like, It really made an impression on some people and I have used it in all my dealings for which it has brought me great benefit.

From page XLIII of the Goblet of the Truth, I once posted these words on Facebook and to my surprise many friends and relatives reacted very positively and robustly.

My destiny means doing it myself.
The way and how I bestride it are for me to decide alone.
Events can be simply accepted and one surrenders oneself to them – but doing nothing means giving up.
Anyone can make the best out of any situation, no matter how hopeless.
Every day is a new start, and in spite of all the human beings who may be around you, you alone have got to decide
to take your step.
No-one will take your decision from you, because only you know yourself, know how you are and where you want
to go – it is in your hands.
Cornelia Wächter
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 456
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I agree the social media platform must be considered, however, We must speak(type,write,etc) "differently" and "correctly" about the Truth(Special Teaching) and continue to refine our speech in an advanced level, in order to avoid sounding "religious". We need catch phrases, visual metaphors which will reach the subconsciousness along side the verses from the books. Quick, short, direct, honest, straight to the point messages, because as you are aware, I'll attention span is almost non-existent. Hope I'm making sense.
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 893
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Agreed. That's the beauty of memes. They are good for conveying a message or an idea.

The great thing about the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life is that many of these texts are direct, short and to the point.

More importantly, once they are studied, then in our own words the point can be easily made.
Salome,
Eddie

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warning to all the governments of Europe!

127. And in the Third Millennium the time comes when big parts of the continents disappear and the people will have to flee to the mountains, yet their sense of the catastrophes will only be of short duration, because they will forget everything again quickly and therefore make an effort to do much rebuilding, because they are already creating phantasmagoria, through movies and television, as well as later through a worldwide netting of computers and electronics, through which they deceive themselves and see things that do not exist, and are only visually determined for the eye, subsequently their sense for reality disappears and they can no longer distinguish between reality and fiction, whereby they lose themselves more and more in the labyrinth of life, while those who produce phantasms commercially as well as religious and sectarian phantasms, have an easy game with the people of faith, who they deceive in every possible manner and make them into humble beings, like cringing dogs.
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Warning_to_all_the_governments_of_Europe!

Like I said, a civilisation, a true civilisation would be a good place to start from.

Sorry if I don't think the future effects of the current thinking of the vast majority won't win out over the effects of the puny minority. BEAM, respectively Nokodemion's spirit-form, isn't interested in the pathetic phenomenon of "social media"; overpopulation would be the cause.
Andrew Grimshaw

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 894
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oddly, these future viewings and prophecies are more like insights and encouragements to me.

I see nothing but an edge, the cracks in the wall and the blemishes where to fix.

I see nothing but the potential and the strategy that will be or is necessary for success.

In my daily life I see how effective my little bit of growing knowledge of creational principles and laws are. My close friends think highly of me and consider me very wise. They are themselves moved and have freely embraced the simple principles.

Cognition of creational laws and recommendations bring great power. The few will bring about great change.
Salome,
Eddie

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie,
I do so totally agree that the few will bring about great change. It is just that I think the more effective few will be counted among a much lower world population than what we will have for a wee bit longer.
With less humans beings to contend with, the easier it will be to sort the chaff from the grain.
The Law of Cause and Effect at it's finest.
Andrew Grimshaw

Norm3

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Peace Meditation Sunday May 6th
https://youtu.be/WlTsLp5q8D0

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page