Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 29, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through May 29, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, I finally managed to download the PDF.

Hugo,

Maybe with regard to Sfath it could be via time-travel? I don't know, I'm obviously just speculating. When you think about it, it is probably possible to time-travel to a future time and be present in a future birthday party or some other future event. Remember that Sfath did do some time-travelling together with Billy when Billy was still a little boy back in the 1940s. So, maybe, it is possible that before Sfath died he might have time-travelled to a future time where Billy had been invited to go to Erra for his 80th birthday.

Yes Hugo, you might dismiss what I have just said as nonsense. But you never know.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 444
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sense something maybe approaching involving "BEAM" such as his death or maybe I'm wrong. I read somewhere in the contact reports saying Semjase was almost healed from her accident?
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

You may be onto something that few other Earthlings thought about. Everything that we know about the Plejaren appears to be only the apex of the Plejaren’s technological knowledge and spiritual abilities. Wouldn’t put it past Sfath to do something like this?

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We do know from https://theyflyblog.com/2017/03/09/real-news-from-1948-to-2250/ that Sfath made these predictions from time travel himself, not from any consciousness/spiritual powers.

So that's a very interesting idea!

Hugo

Post Number: 506
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe and Kenneth,

That to me is a real mind bender if Sfath (while he was still alive) actually took a time travel trip to future to Billy's 80th birthday celebration. Does that mean that Billy would have been immortal until then and couldn't have been killed by any assassinations attempts and so on? And if Billy could have been killed or died somehow before then, then what happens to that trip that Sfath took?

Kenneth

Post Number: 837
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

From my prospective, put yourself into Sfath’s shoes, so to speak. In 1948 Sfath provided predictions far into the 3rd millennium and maybe beyond for Billy; which means that Sfath already knew that Billy would survive to see this special birthday event. No, Billy’s physical body was or is not immortal.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 507
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I guess that makes sense.

Joe

Post Number: 543
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

You asked: "Does that mean that Billy would have been immortal until then and couldn't have been killed by any assassinations attempts and so on?"

The answer is yes, despite Billy having all those assassination attempts on his life, Billy was supposed to have reached his 80th birthday. No matter what, this was guaranteed to happen. If I am not mistaken it was not only Asket who had told Billy his death date, but I think also Sfath had told him.

Yes, it would have indeed been possible before Sfath had died, to have done time-travel to the future and visit Billy when he had turned 80 years old. Of course there is a reason why Sfath did this future time-travel trip. It could be because Billy is nearly at the end of his life, or it could also be that Sfath knew that at a certain point in a future time Billy would celebrate his 80th birthday on Erra. And since Sfath knew that he would have already died when Billy's 80th birthday approaches then that's when Sfath probably decided to do this particular time-travel trip into the future.

Remember, when it comes to time-travel trips into the future, everything up to that point in time can't be changed. An example of this would be when Asket had told Billy that he would lose his left arm in 1965 in Turkey and that there was nothing that could be done to prevent it from happening.

Hugo

Post Number: 509
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Also, this may explain why Billy was fearless throughout his life such as doing all those odd jobs (phantom) as well as against the assassination attempts on him as well as trotting among dinosaurs on foreign planets carrying his trusty 44 magnum. :-)

I guess if I knew I would die in old age I too would be more fearless and less scared of things.

Christian

Post Number: 236
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In order to prevent further illogical thoughts and explanations: Sfath has died several decades ago, and he of course did not attend - through earlier time-travel - at the "Birthday Party" held to Billy's private pleasure. And there will be no information whatsoever about that event to any of us people living on planet Earth.
Salome,
Christian

Kenneth

Post Number: 838
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

When you said, “I guess if I knew I would die in old age…”
I’m not so sure that Billy knew all of that? The Plejaren warned Billy many time to not publish something or to keep quiet about certain events or information about certain people because his life would be in jeopardy.

It would also make sense that the Plejaren were, more or less, his guardians?

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I presented these theories to him, Christian Frehner disagrees with the speculation about Sfath’s time travel trip.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting. So it raises a question which part of our lives is predetermined and which part of it is based on our free will?

Joe

Post Number: 544
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry but I did not mean to cause such an uproar. I was just speculating on Sfath's possible future time-travel trip because the Plejaren have the technology to time-travel not just into the past, but also into the future.

Christian Frehner,

There is some misunderstanding in the PDF that was recently published about Billy's 80th birthday. At the bottom of the PDF it says:

"On the 3rd February 2017, on Billy’s 80th birthday, a meeting and small celebration was held on Quetzal’s estate (on Erra), during/at which all those contact persons were present who, until then, had made an appearance."

There is the name Sfath which is included in the list of contacts. This can possibly lead one to think that Sfath was present during Billy's 80th birthday. And that is how I myself had started speculating about Sfath doing a possible time-travel trip into the future to be present during Billy's 80th birthday.

In my opinion the way the PDF is presented is a little misleading because like I just said, it can possibly lead one to think that Sfath was present during Billy's 80th birthday celebration when in fact he wasn't.

Christian

Post Number: 237
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,
Understood. "...all those contact persons, except the deceased Sfath, were present..." would be precise.
Thanks.

Hugo

Post Number: 510
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, can you tell us if Semjase was there at Billy's 80th birthday?

Hugo

Post Number: 511
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know why Billy had a pet monkey in his travels in India(?), ect when he was traveling learning the many different religions? I'm guessing he may have bought/rescued it from someone using/abusing it to make money from performing for tourists but I don't know. The reason I ask is because the teachings say we shouldn't have pets in living areas, and Billy traveling for a long time on the road must have meant he slept close to it.

Hugo

Post Number: 531
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Billy's spirit form (Nokodemion) was the first spirit to reach the AA level he/it would have been all alone. Also, when it was the first to reach the level of high council where it is half physical and half spiritual, the same would have applied where it could not have communicated with any spirit forms on the other side in the AA level like the high council does now. Is this all correct?
A lonely experience?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 896
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

Good questions. Doesn't seem logical does it? It says he was the first to reach AA, but it doesn't say he was the only one there.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 602
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Regarding the Nokodemion Spirit form, i.e., the only ever universal prophet and proclaimer, you are correct as far as no other spirit-forms had yet evolved to the High-Council and Arahat Athersata levels when the Nokodemion spirit for first entered each, however there did exist the creational energy (essence of wisdom) needed for further evolution and specifically and uniquely additional essence of wisdom was passed down to the Arahat Athersata level from the Petale level need to complete the 'training' of the first and only-ever universal prophet and proclaimer prior to returning via the HIgh-Council level from the Arahat Athersata level to again be reborn into a human body. From my understanding at the time the Nokodemion spirit form returned from the AA level other spirit forms had already evolved to that level also. At the AA level the spirit-form also cannot be considered 'alone' in the human sense as it being a part-peice of creational energy is never alone in the Creation.

My translation (which may contain errors) of an excerpt from Billy's book 'Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens (Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life)'
from Question 11 -

"From out of Nokodemion's storage-bank comes forth, that his special position of which, that his spirit form could return from the level Arahat Athersata again into the material world, was an absolute exception, which itself with no other spirit form repeated or ever will repeat. The reason for this is that, that in accordance with a law of the Creation one of a human being specific spirit-form enters into the obligation, that first knowledge in regard to the creational-natural laws and recommendations and the out of it resulting essence of wisdom for the human life forms to create, out of which this is able to fundamentally learn and consciousness-based evolve. This knowledge, i.e., the out of it resulting essence of wisdom of this spirit-form comes forth through the Creation created foundation, that is established in the Petale-level and will be transferred down through all levels to the level Arahat Athersata, from which the spirit-form then receives the last necessary knowledge. Through a learning process of the consciousness of the concerned human being, fed by the energy and power of the spirit form, the concerned human being perceives that itself is self-obligated as proclaimer of the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life, voluntarily and on its own initiative and learns, and learns, and learns, in order to then its attained knowledge, i.e., its essence of wisdom to impart and pass on to other human beings and peoples. And only thereby is it possible, that a spirit-form of a human being, like precisely that of Nokodemion, between the level Arahat Athersata and the material universe belt, i.e., the material world could change to and back, in order to finally again remain in the material level and through the spirit-form and various personalities a line of prophets i.e., proclaimers call into the life. The basis of the seven-fold prophet line that itself ultimately came about on the earth, is based in the former people of Nokodemion, who he had created and called together, who partly, however, very much terribleness caused and thereto contributed, that Nokodemion's spirit-form returned from the level Arahat Athersata in order to again establish order. And since a small part more distant and most distant descendants of Nokodemion's people made themselves at home on different worlds in different galaxies and finally also on the earth and here also stirred up terribleness, he himself sent out at the guidance with the level Arahat Athersata, over thousands-of-millions of years, always again as proclaimer i.e., prophet of the Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life, Teaching of the Truth, to work among the fallible ones on many worlds in many galaxies. Thus resulted finally also on the earth the prophet line, however, here on the earth exceptionally in seven-fold form. This seven-fold line itself comes about however only therefore, until on the earth the final proclaimer-role in the form of the Nokodemion-spirit-form occurs, then afterwards on the earth this does not step into appearance any more as prophet and proclaimer."

"Aus Nokodemions Speicherbank geht hervor, dass seine Sonderstellung dessen, dass seine Geistform aus der Ebene Arahat Athersata wieder in die materielle Welt zurückkehren konnte, eine absolute Ausnahme war, die sich mit keiner anderen Geistform wiederholte oder jemals wiederholen wird. Der Grund dafür ist der, dass gemäss einem Schöpfungsgesetz eine für einen Menschen bestimmte Geistform in die Pflicht eingeht, das erste Wissen in bezug auf die schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetze und Gebote und die daraus resultierende Weisheit für die menschlichen Lebensformen zu schaffen, woraus diese grundlegend lernen und bewusstseinsmässig evolutionieren können. Das Wissen resp. die daraus resultierende Weisheit dieser Geistform geht aus einem durch die Schöpfung erschaffenen Grundstock hervor, der in der Petale-Ebene verankert ist und durch alle Ebenen hindurch bis zur Ebene Arahat Athersata hinunter übermittelt wird, aus der die Geistform dann das letzte notwendige Wissen bezieht. Durch einen Lernprozess des Bewusstseins des betreffenden Menschen, gespiesen durch die Energie und Kraft der Geistform, nimmt der betreffende Mensch seine sich selbst auferlegte Pflicht als Künder der Lehre der Wahrheit, der Lehre des Geistes, der Lehre des Lebens freiwillig und aus eigener Initiative auf sich und lernt, und lernt, und lernt, um dann sein erlangtes Wissen resp. seine Weisheit an andere Menschen und Völker zu vermitteln und weiterzugeben. Und nur dadurch ist es möglich, dass eine Geistform eines Menschen, wie eben die von Nokodemion, zwischen der Ebene Arahat Athersata und dem materiellen Universumgürtel resp. der materiellen Welt hin und her wechseln konnte, um letztlich wieder in der materiellen Ebene zu bleiben und durch die Geistform und verschiedenste Persönlichkeiten eine Propheten- resp. Künderlinie ins Leben zu rufen. Der Grund der siebenfachen Prophetenlinie, die sich letztendlich auf der Erde ergab, beruht in den früheren Völkern Nokodemions, die er erschaffen und zusammengerufen hat, die teils jedoch sehr viel Unheil anrichteten und dazu beitrugen, dass Nokodemions Geistform aus der Ebene Arahat Athersata zurückkehrte, um wieder Ordnung zu schaffen. Und da ein kleiner Teil ferner und fernster Nachkommen von Nokodemions Völkern sich auf verschiedenen Welten in verschiedenen Galaxien und letztlich auch auf der Erde breitmachten und auch hier Unheil stifteten, erging er sich im Rat mit der Ebene Arahat Athersata, um über Milliarden von Jahren hinweg immer wieder als Künder resp. Prophet der Lehre des Geistes, der Lehre des Lebens, der Lehre der Wahrheit unter den Fehlbaren auf vielen Welten in vielen Galaxien zu wirken. So ergab sich letztlich auch auf der Erde die Prophetenlinie, jedoch hier auf der Erde ausnahmsweise in siebenfacher Form. Diese siebenfache Linie ergab sich jedoch nur darum, weil auf der Erde die letzte Künderrolle in Form der Nokodemion-Geistform stattfindet, denn danach tritt diese auf der Erde nicht mehr als Prophet und Künder in Erscheinung."

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Msmichelle

Post Number: 460
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hopefully once the book, AA is published, some of those questions will be answered.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 532
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, thanks for that translation!

But is it correct that when Nokodemion reached the high council level there would have been no spirit forms on the other side for it to communicate with unlike the HC does today? And also when the Nokodemion spirit form entered the AA level it for a while would have been the only spirit form there? That's why I suggested that in a way it may have been a bit of a lonely experience for it.

Indi

Post Number: 808
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo
I recall a conversation about this previously, and the answer given was that when Creation created the levels up to Petale, spirit forms were present there before Nokodemion evolved to the AA level.

I will see if I can find that information for you.

Re the High Council level, if Nokodemion reached there, even if the only one at that level, that spirit form could still interact with those one step down, as well as those one step up in AA.
Also, it was likely that there were other spirit forms evolved to a high level as well and not far away from joining Nokodemion.
Salome
Robyn
Be encouraged to think. Don't let others tell you what to think.Challenge things you read, hear and see, and then research it, test it. Then decide if you must, what to 'think' about it.
Think for yourself!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page