Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through June 29, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 809
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I found the post that contains this info:

[Posted February 2009]

hello billy and all,
i was wondering, when a universe is formed and is at a point when it has humans that evolve, and that the first human to reach the level of arahat athersata does so...
prior to this achievement, is there a petale level or anything "higher" than arahat athersata, or are those levels "empty" of any we-forms (if that is the correct term) during that phase of the universe's history.
basically i guess what i ask is, is there always some spirit forms in petale level etc, or do the first to reach arahat athersata have to work their way into that.
thanks.

Answer:
All levels, from Arahat Athersate to Petale, are fully existing and „working“ from the beginning. They are not „empty“, but „stocked“ with spirit-energetic forces/powers (geistesenergetische Kräfte), i.e. the basic forms are available/prepared.
Salome
Robyn
Be encouraged to think. Don't let others tell you what to think.Challenge things you read, hear and see, and then research it, test it. Then decide if you must, what to 'think' about it.
Think for yourself!

Patm

Post Number: 604
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

From my understanding in both cases, when the Nokodemion spirit form as the first human spirit form to reach the (half-human/half-spirit form level (High-council) it was the sole spirit form and a We-form was not yet possible until during the 56 million years that the Nokodemion spirit form spent in the High Council level that other spirit forms also entered allowing for We-forms to exist. When the Nokodemion spirit form first entered the Arahat Athersata level it was again the sole human spirit form, however before this spirit form returned from the Arahat Athersata level other spirit forms had also evolved to this level also allowing for We-forms at this level.

The term you use 'alone' is not perceived by a spirit form that has evolved to these levels because a connectedness exists to all created-creations and the Creation itself and their associated creational energy.

see also my translation (which may contain errors) from FIGU Bulletin No. 77 re: Critical errors in the book "Existing Life in the Universe" and other publications at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGU%20Bulletins/2012-Vol18/No77/Bulletin%2077%20-%20Critical%20errors%20in%20the%20book%20Existing%20Life%20in%20the%20Universe-sec.pdf?ver=2018-03-28-181443-187

Hope this helps.

Salome,
Patrick McKnight
United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen -
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge

Hugo

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi!

My understanding was that the Nokodemion spirit form was the oldest and the first spirit form to reach the HC level as well as enter the AA level. So I don't understand how there could spirit forms "one step up in AA" from Nokodemion?

I noticed Billy said they are not spirit FORMS - "They are not „empty“, but „stocked“ with spirit-energetic forces/powers?

So Nokodemion was the only spirit form in the AA when it entered?

Indi

Post Number: 810
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, all the levels from AA to Petale are called 'pure energetic levels/Rein energetische Ebenen.

That means that all spirit forms in those levels are 'pure spirit forms/Reingeistformen' and could be also described as 'pure energetic spirit forms'.

Once a spirit form reaches the first AA level, it is inserted into the we-form/Wir-form at that level.

So everything at that level is pure energetic form.

The Nokodemion spirit form was the first to evolve to the AA pure spirit level from the coarse material realm via evolution, but as Billy answered above, when Creation created the levels, in order for it all to function each pure spirit level was filled with the required level of pure energetic spirit forms. Otherwise a we-form would not be possible in those levels.
Salome
Robyn
Be encouraged to think. Don't let others tell you what to think.Challenge things you read, hear and see, and then research it, test it. Then decide if you must, what to 'think' about it.
Think for yourself!

Hugo

Post Number: 534
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, thanks for clearing that up for me! I'm a slow learner sometimes. :-)

Pilasut

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why Nokodemion spirit form didn't enter to higher level like lantano and up to petale level?

Nokodemion spirit form age is 9.6 Billions and to reach Petale level is 3++ Billions

(Message edited by scott on June 05, 2018)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 897
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pilasut,

It is a Creational law inherent in every Creation. Based on the law of love.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Pilasut

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddieamartin.

Does Nokodemion spirit form have greater knowledge in Creational Law and Creational Recommendation than the spirit in Petale level?

I understand that each incarnation is unique and always learn new things and Nokodemion age is greater than the spirits inhabit in Petale level.

Ajsniper

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pilasut,
Of course Nokodemion should have enter into a higher level as A NORMAL WAY, however, the reality is Nokodemion had took the responsibility of teaching human race and returned to the physical world (and will stay in there before the mission finished).
In the meanwhile, evolution of Nokodemion's spirit should not be stopped by the mission or Billy's physical body, which means in spirit level, Nokodemion(Billy) has had already enter into higher spirit level.
So, i think the point is not "evolution time" but "the mission".
What do you guys think?

Salome
———————
Leon

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 898
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pilasut,

The Petale is an extraordinary very high level of evolution, so in my opinion, I doubt the Nokodemion spiritform is of equal evolution.

But this would not be necessary for the mission and fulfillment of the creational law based on the law of love and logic.

Unlike the material universe, where the creational laws and recommendations are to be recognized, fathomed and cultivated/applied in our lives daily, in the Arahat Athersata this knowledge and wisdom is applied/executed creatively.

So the Nokodemion spiritform would be in a position where the prophets/personalities would creatively execute/apply this great knowledge, wisdom and love in the mission throughout the universe, and also by those more developed human beings (like the Plejaren) who would learn from and also assist in this universal mission amongst all life sustaining planets and peoples of the universes.

Of course, I could be mistaken in any part of this because I am still learning and fathoming the creational laws and recommendations I am learning about in the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Pilasut

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ajsniper and Eddieamartin.
Me too still learning from the Goblet of the Truth.

Pilasut

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still thinking of Nokodemion why he is not Petale level. I understand that Creation highest value is LOVE. I guess that because of his LOVE to Creation and all creations he came back to material life.

And does he have the highest love value amongst all spirits including in the Petale level?
@..@ #@??

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 900
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pilasut,

Your question is not logical. You need to do further research for more clarification and understanding.

If I'm not mistaken, the Nokodemion spiritform returned from the Arahat Atehrsata to the material plane three times.

So this would be the third time animating physical personalities and at this time as the seventh and final as prophet here on Earth of the Sol system.
Salome,
Eddie

Pilasut

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Ah okay. I maybe can get info from Nokodemion book. I'm learning german now but still basic.

Thanks.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 901
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pilasut,

There is plenty of information about Nokodemion and the half-material/half-spirit and also the spirit levels Arahat Athersata to Petale.

Here is a good source of information on many subjects, such as Love (law and forms), the Creation and the evolution of our Creation, etc.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_-_related_terms#Pure_Spiritlevels

Here is one with interesting information about the Nokodemion spiritform. This one has an explanation about the role of the universal prophet(s).

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Nokodemion

Let me know what else you may find. I too am fascinated about these subjects.
Salome,
Eddie

Pilasut

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the links.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Henok came here on a beam ship, died and his spirit form has since been reincarnating here among us but how does Billy's ancient spirit form not gravitate to a planet among humans closer to his evolutionary level?
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 904
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

The creational law dictates that a spiritform that enlivens a personality is committed (stuck) on the planet until said spiritform leaves the planet (enlivening a personality) such as on a spaceship or if the planet is completely destroyed.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is a "window" (spectrum) of evolutive range that can co-exist. If one understands the evolutive point Earth terrestrials will be in 800 years due to the spiritual teaching (Goblet Of The Truth, etc) then those who arduously study the spiritual teaching are 800 years more evolved than majority of present day terrestrials ...including those who are aware of Billy and the Mission but do not put forth effort to study.

Billy is 2000 years more evolved.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 197
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy is 2000 years more evolved."

That can't be right because its the 2nd round in the reincarnation cycle for his spirit form, should be the most evolved in the material universe. Is that due to some type of restriction for being born on our planet?
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 905
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

Not clear on what you mean by "2nd round in the reincarnation cycle of his spiritform".

Not sure about the word "restriction" ...but there was a "throttling back" explanation that was given.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 198
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nokodemion already evolved into the first stage of the pure spirit realm but changed back into a material body in condition that he go through the entire reincarnation process in the material realm for a second time before re entering the pure spirit realm.

674. But he established, engendered and created his peoples shortly before he became a purely spiritual form, whereby he attained that form at 58,000,000,000 years, which today the Supreme Council possesses, in order to then transform to the Arahat Athersata level in the same rapid way.

675. He spent several billion years there before he again took on a material body to create order among his peoples and to give the creational laws and commandments attention, because his peoples had degenerated.

676. Thus he came back out of the Arahat Athersata spirit level for the sake of his peoples, who followed no creational laws and commandments at all, to bring his peoples to reason and therefore to rationality.

677. That was 12,000,000,000 years ago.

Billy: But his return meant for him that a new evolutionary course of 60,000,000,000 to 80,000,000,000 years was ordained, entirely in accordance with the creational laws and commandments, with all the suffering, pain and need and all things which also, through the creationally-determined given course of evolution, belong to every other human life form.

Nokodemion himself was entirely conscious of this, yet in spite of that, he decided to take this step, accordingly therefore, because his sense of duty was so pronounced that he knew the obligation which he took upon himself with the engendering and creation of his peoples, who he had to again bring onto the correct path of the recognition and fulfillment of their duty to creation and its laws and commandments, and regarding all life.

Therefore Nokodemion now lives a second series of material lives and reincarnations, in order therein to resolve a material part of life into purely spiritual form for a second time and enter into the Arahat Athersata level, which appeared to him more as the real homeland the longer he was in a material life.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238#Pages_406_to_413
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 906
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

Now I understand what you meant.

FYI. This should be his third time again through the material belt. Meaning, that the Nokodemion spiritform has already returned from Arahat Athersata three times.

About the 2000 year evolution: This pertains to the material consciousness of the personality.

The advantage Billy has is his knowledge and wisdom through personal effort to recognize the creational laws and recommendations as a personality. Through this, and others factors I am unaware of, he is also able to access his storage banks and thereby his material consciousness does not need (and it would not be possible anyway) to match the evolution stage of his spiritform.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to contact 238, its his 3rd exodus from different star systems. Changing back his body form happened only once and never again.

673. However, this was already Nokodemion's third exodus, because before he established or created his people on the planet SADR, he came from other galaxies and planets that were older than the LYREN galaxy, and which also passed into the way of decay.
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page