Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 06, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 06, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I received this from Christian Frehner for clarification:

Now I understand what you meant.

FYI. This should be his third time again through the material belt.
Meaning, that the Nokodemion spiritform has already returned from
Arahat Athersata three times.

CF: The Nokodemion spiritform has returned from the Arahat Athersata level just once. (There's a booklet coming out soon with answers exactly about this topic and additional information about the Nokodemion spiritform.)

About the 2000 year evolution: This pertains to the material
consciousness of the personality.

CF: I don't know what he is referring to.

The advantage Billy has is his knowledge and wisdom through personal
effort to recognize the creational laws and recommendations as a
personality. Through this, and others factors I am unaware of, he is
also able to access his storage banks and thereby his material
consciousness does not need (and it would not be possible anyway) to
match the evolution stage of his spiritform.

CF: Billy as the bearer of the Nokodemion spiritform is capable to access the storage banks all the way back over the 7.9 milliard/billion years, and is also capable to get messages from the AA and Petale level (via the High Council).

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 907
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

I stand corrected. You're right, it was only once.

Michael_horn

Hey Michael, thanks for the clarifications. If you get a chance, please thank CF in my behalf.

So the Nokodemion spiritform has returned from the Arahat Athersata only one time .....ok, logic is setting in.

Looks like I could use some help understanding the "Throttle-back" that occurred as I clearly need help to correctly understand this.

Re; the 2000 year evolution ....I got this from the Talmud Jmmanuel .....so perhaps either I misunderstood something or could use some needed help understanding this correctly.

If CF has the opportunity to clarify these issues of mine, I would really be appreciative.

And thank you Michael for posting his answers.

Salome
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2820
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back in 2012 one of the forum members posed a question to Billy regarding the Nokodemion Spirit Form and its return to the material plane from Arahat Athersata level for the 3rd time. Billy's answered by stating the answer was in the Nokodemion Book by Bernadette Brand. I don't know when or where this idea came from regarding the Nokodemion Spirit Form returning to the material plane/belt for the 3rd time? I think it was stated on this forum, but when I don't know.

Hugo

Post Number: 542
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, maybe you got the 2,000 year evolution from the Asket contact reports -

Jmmanuel to Billy:
"72. Truly, your evolution is about 2000 years further advanced from my time, which I did not take into account."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_6

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 908
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Thanks, you're right. I realized that some time after I submitted my comment to the forum.

Perhaps some clarification can be learned from this thread about it.

All I know is, we learn something new every day.

Salome
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 547
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

When Billy went back in time to see Jmmanuel then it would obviously appear that Billy himself was from the future, from Jmmanuel's perspective and thus Billy was a further approximately 2000 years ahead in evolution when compared to Jmmanuel. At least this is how I understand it.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 909
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Yes, this much I also understood.

What I thought, and perhaps some clarification will come, is the role or effect of the "throttle-back".

How this (throttle-back) pertains to the present evolution of those spiritforms that are part of the Mission -such as Billy's- and does it mean that particular "lessons" must needs be again experienced and learned and what role do the personal storage-banks, impulses and intuition play (or can be accessed/perceived) in the personal evolution.

My other question would be regarding the year 3999.

Will those of the Mission, who served their purpose here on Earth, who will leave in beamships in the wombs of Federation members, what will be of them?

If I understand correctly, there are some (perhaps alive today) whose spiritform were "throttled-back" so far that by now they would have been in the half-material stage.

Will these continue the natural progression until again they are near to becoming half-material?

My guess is yes due to my limited present understanding of creational laws but it may be that there is an exception?

What will become of these individuals of the Mission whose spiritforms are very highly evolved yet were throttled-back in order to play their part in the Mission until year 3999?

How I miss the Questions To Billy.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personally, I think as long as we're are studying the Teaching, We Will Answer Our Own Questions, because as we all know, We all Think Differently. Information is an Individual Process. At this point and time, there may be other areas of priority which require Our Focus.
MsMichelle

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

The throttling-back effect serves as a protection for the consciousness, psyche and mental well-being of those individuals who are enlivened by these more highly evolved spirit-forms. It does not hinder the evolution of the individuals consciousness nor that of the spirit-form, in the sense that they would not gain and develop any more evolutionary values during this throttling-back period from what they possessed before. However, it does slow the overall evolution-process of these individuals, since they are in a sense ”on hold”, but it is for their own protection as stated. Again however, if they are receptive enough and have in their current lifetime grown in consciousness enough to recognize the effective truth and reality, they have the means to surpass this throttling-back effect, but only in a momentary fashion. Through meditative practices as well as through studying the spiritual teachings and living accordingly they can learn to recognize and receive impulses from their storage banks, which would then manifest as thoughts, ideas, feelings and even higher consciousness-states. These states are only momentary in nature, but they can be powerful experiences and show glimpses of the individuals true state of evolution. In those cases however the individual would quickly learn that, were they allowed their true level of evolution, they would not be capable of living here on Earth and would lose their minds and go insane in a very short order. Their spirit-forms higher level of evolution and therefrom resulting more highly evolved consciousness is in every way incompatible with the current collective consciousness of terrestrial mankind, hence why the throttling-back effect was put in place by the pure-spirit-level of Arahat Athersata.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Jacob

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The messenger is never as important as the message, which is the Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens. (Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life.)
The heavens (the Universe), the Earth (material existence), the body of the universal prophet will seize to exist, but the spiritual truth will last forever.
Therefor, in my view, its not important to talk too much about the messenger / prophet, but learn and live the spirit teaching, which is not his teaching alone, but the universal truth for everything and everyone in every existence in every universe great or small.

It's good that the questions to Billy are closed off, time is drawing near when we have to go on without him, so we are on our own with the heritage he will leave behind.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Learnmore12

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I suppose you can write your questions to CF or FIGU directly and have them answered.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paraphrased from the Decalogue: Billy, the new time prophet, will not demonstrate any miracle activities on a large scale because the new time demands only intellect and rationality alone to awaken your own spiritual powers, by researching and searching. If you want to go the way of evolution, then you must not to be active in spiritual healing like during the old time, but to use this evolved spiritual power only for yourself for the self-healing, and thinking for yourself and instructing other to think for themselves.

Any questions to Billy, FIGU, etc.. for clarifications about the cn's, books, articles and the spirit teaching for instructions is fine. Just don't idolize him.

When will the Questions-Billy open, or is it permanently closed?
Tien

Scott

Post Number: 2821
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

I don't anticipate the Questions to Billy section opening up anytime in the near future. It will be Billy's decision if the section is to open.

Salome
Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 911
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko_sulonen,

Thank you for sharing that Niko, it is what I had concluded and was looking for some kind of confirmation.

I have also concluded, that one need not be one of these personalities who were throttled-back. Certainly, the spiritual teaching, meaning the actual study thereof, would give the student a major advantage and a springboard effect to a very-fast (relative) jump in consciousness evolution when compared to modern terrestrials.

Learnmore12,

These things, of which are mostly found in Contact Notes, is only of mild curiosity for me and I'm just not that into really; only curious (which is why I am not really knowledgeable regarding them).

My true passion and desires are regarding the spiritual teaching and that is where I wish the Questions To Billy section were available.

I remember, the first time, reading in the Goblet Of The Truth where it states that we should be aware that the prophet will not always be with us and the day comes when he will no longer be available to answer questions and give instruction.

I am impressed that Billy had this well in mind and actually considered the needs of humanity by providing so much material that answers every query.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 912
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

(Quote): The heavens (the Universe), the Earth (material existence), the body of the universal prophet will seize to exist, but the spiritual truth will last forever.

Point very well made my friend.
Salome,
Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 2822
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Perhaps I am not understanding this, but according to the Nokodemion Book (2nd Edition) pages 25-26 by Bernadette Brand the following is stated:

Als die Zustände vor zwölf (12) Millionen Jahren besonders übel geworden waren, kehrte die Nokodemion Geistform mit Hilfe der (Petale-Arahat Athersata) Ebene in einen weiteren, dritten menschlichen Zyklus zurück, der seither keinen Unterbruch mehr fand.

Twelve million years ago, when the conditions had become particularly bad, the Nokodemion spirit form returned to another, third human cycle with the help of the (Petale-Arahat Athersata) plane, which has not been interrupted since.

This to me indicates the Nokdodemion Spirit Form has taken on the role of being human 3 times, which includes the current role. Perhaps there is more needed interpretation of this statement, but this is reflected in both editions of the Nokodemion Book.

Salome
Scott

Hugo

Post Number: 545
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, you should asked Christian Frehner for clarification like MH did above.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 913
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I guess I wasn't completely off my rockers.

Looks like some clarification is needed to avoid any further confusion in the future.

Besides asking Billy directly, perhaps we could make a calculated guess if anyone knows the actual age of the Nokodemion spiritform.

Also, if I understood correctly, the 60,000,000 to 80,000,000 years to reach the half-material is based on present Earth terrestrial life spans.

I cannot find it logical that people with 450, 1000 and 5000 year life spans would require the same amount of time as life-spans of 100 years or less.
Salome,
Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 2823
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I contacted Christian, lets see what he says about this.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2824
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

According to the Nokodemion Book, the Nokodemion Spirit Form is 9.6 Billion years old.

Page 3, 2nd Edition Nokodemion Book:

Die Geistform, die schliesslich Nokodemion belebte, inkarnierte das erste Mal vor mehr als 9,6 Milliarden Jahren auf einem Planeten einer längst vergangenen und vergessenen Galaxie als Neu geistform in ein Wesen, das einer frühen menschlichen Entwicklungsform angehörte und das sich ebenso wie seine Mitlebensformen auf völlig normalem Weg zu entwickeln und zu evolutionieren hatte.

The spirit form, which eventually animated Nokodemion, incarnated for the first time more than 9.6 billion years ago on a planet of a long-gone and forgotten galaxy as a New spiritform in a being that belonged to an early human developmental form and that as well as its fellow forms of life completely normal way to develop and evolve. (Google Translate)

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2825
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

More info per the Nokodemion Book Page 8, 2nd Edition:

Die Evolutionsdauer einer menschlichen lebensform - egal wo auch immer im universum sie ihr leben fristen mag - bis zur erreichung des halbmaterial-len Zustandes der eben (Hoher Rat) beträgt im absoluten miniumum rund 40 Millionen und im Maximum rund 60 Millionen jahre, wovon 18 Millionen reine materielle lebensjahre (nach irdischen Jahren gerechnet) sind.

The evolutionary period of a human life-form - no matter where in the universe you may live - until the semi-material state reaches its highest level (High Council) in the absolute minimum of around 40 million and a maximum of around 60 million years, of which 18 million are pure material life years (calculated after earthly years).

Hope that helps
Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 914
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scot,

I guess the range between 40 to 60 million years factors that in.

That was helpful. Thanks.
Salome,
Eddie

Remr

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was in the kitchen today with Bernadette, and she told me that there were a few different Nokodemions, aka separate people named Nokodemion, who were all enlivened by the same spirit form which currently animates Billy. I said “So, all of the parents of these people chose to name their baby boy Nokodemion out of their own free will?” And she replied that the name ‘Nokodemion’ used to be a fairly common name.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page