Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 24, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through November 24, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2826
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Remr,

I think the crux of this discussion is did the Spirit form which animates Billy now return from the Arahat Athersata level more than once?

Scott

Votan

Post Number: 870
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Calculated in earthly years but what in spirit form as in that sphere time does not exists as such?
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 867
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Very well said; “…as long as we're studying the Teaching, We Will Answer Our Own Questions, because as we all know, We all Think Differently. Information is an Individual Process…”

I’ve been away for a while but not gone. In that short time away, it’s very noticeable in this forum that the quality and depth of understanding the Teaching has developed significantly based on the interaction in this assembly, so to speak. This would appear to be a direct result of folks reading, studying, meditation and with stricture and more focused guidelines. The information in this, “The Mission: "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier: Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier”, is like a breath of fresh air.

Salome
Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 464
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, the forum experienced some issues, as we all know, is a form of Experience, which We all need in order to Grow and Progress. This forum has helped me in my Personal life, to experience some "discomforts", pain, blood, sweat and tears. I've progressed a bit higher in my personal life, such as moving to a more isolated area with a large yard in order to connect closer to Nature, making plans to "retire" earlier from my current position and get to "work" on more relevant areas of my life, such as master the German Language, publish books, work on my Thoughts, Psyche, Consciousness,etc.
MsMichelle

Scott

Post Number: 2828
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Per Christian regarding the information concerning the Nokodemion Spirit Form. He stated as did Michael Horn this only occurred once. He also mentioned in a new booklet coming out soon, this will be clarified regarding past and future incarnations of the Nokodemion Spirit Form.

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 612
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The attached is what I understand of Nokodemion's beginning and Mission 1 based on my translation of 'Nokodemion, his series of personalities and the seven-fold prophet series on the earth (Nokodemion, seine folgepersönlichkeiten und die siebenfache Prophetenreihe auf der Erde) pages 45 - 48 by Bernadette Brand:
Nokodemion Mission 1

This is a small excerpt from the Creational Timeline drawing at:https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=U25QHx4MJoY%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps and sorry for the delay
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 612
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This drawing can only be seen via the forum pages. Email notification leaves the drawing out which can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=_jaUawVOpxg%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 916
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,

That was very helpful.

Scott,

Good thing this is going to be clarified for now and the future. I'm also glad to have learned about the new booklet coming out regarding the Nokodemion spiritform. Especially about future incarnations.

Really looking forward to the booklet.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 918
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope the Nokodemion booklet explains or gives insight into why the personality Nokodemion is honored and this name is associated with the universal prophet and the personalities enlivened by this spiritform; always referred to as the Nokodemion spiritform.

If anyone knows, I would be interested.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 852
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Below a part from an e-mail from Stefan from July 19, 2018 (I only opened it today).
It may help their recovery if we all include a few loving thoughts for them.

Salome.

Bill

(Email from Stefan)

Bill, I was advised from Christian not to post your letter, mainly because the info is outdated, I will just say one thing Billy's condition has improved remarkably.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on August 03, 2018)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 853
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand.
Glad to hear that Billy is much better now.
Thank you Scott.

Salome,
Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 578
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, while we are on topic of Meier's health I often get worried/chills whenever I see there is a new post in the forum announcements section because of how it was foretold Meier will pass away unexpectedly.

Kenneth

Post Number: 906
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stumbled across an interesting U-Tube article titled;

“Erich von Daniken! Everything You Know Will Change! (2018-2019).

In this article among other things, Erich talks about a man in Switzerland that meets with extraterrestrials and who has also been on their spacecraft. He stops short of mentioning his (Billy?) name; nonetheless, Erich von Daniken said that he asked this person if he could be allowed to meet these extraterrestrials?

At a later time when these two met again, Daniken said, “Did you ask if I could meet these ET’s in person?” This person (Billy?) told Daniken, “Yes I did, these extraterrestrials said that meeting them would make you kind of crazy, you need to continue with the path that you are on.”

After 39 years, it would appear that Erich von Daniken is getting closer to the truth as we know it from “Billy”, Eduard Elbert Meier; BEAM? IMHO, Daniken still has a ways to go?

Contact Report 119
Saturday, February 3, 1979, 2:46 PM

Billy: Billy:
Of course, what else should I do? But let's leave that. Can you tell me, perhaps, how many things of Erich von Däniken correspond to the correctness and the truth, with regard to his representations and assertions? Maybe you can give me a percentage? Natürlich, was sollte ich auch anderes tun? Doch lassen wir das. Kannst du mir vielleicht einmal sagen, wie viele Dinge von Erich von Däniken der Richtigkeit und Wahrheit entsprechen in bezug auf seine Darstellungen und Behauptungen? Vielleicht kannst du mir eine Prozentzahl nennen?
Semjase: Semjase:
33. Sure, I can do that, because in recent times, I have dealt very intensively with these things. 33. Sicher, das ist mir möglich, weil ich mich nämlich in jüngster Zeit sehr intensive mit diesen Dingen beschäftigt habe.
34. His basic statements regarding the intelligences from the depths of universal space and influencing the human beings of Earth are to be confirmed completely. 34. Seine grundlegenden Darlegungen bezüglich der die Erdenmenschen beeinflussenden Intelligenzen aus den Weiten des universellen Raumes sind voll und ganz zu bestätigen.
35. But his statements in reference to many ancient relics of bygone times are, in most cases, based on very extravagant fantasies. 35. Seine Darlegungen aber im Bezuge auf viele alte Überbleibsel längst vergangener Zeiten, die beruhen in den meisten Fällen auf sehr weitausschweifenden Phantasien.
36. Only less than 4% of his statements correspond to reality, as I could determine through the most exact calculations. 36. Nur weniger denn 4% seiner Darlegungen entsprechen der Wirklichkeit, wie ich nun durch genaueste Berechnungen ermitteln konnte.
37. The man Erich von Däniken, unfortunately, tends too much to force all ancient finds and everything existing here since time immemorial into the area of extraterrestrial intelligences because he is too caught up in these things and has long lost the clear overview, if he ever possessed this at all, which is doubtful after everything that I've analyzed. 37. Der Mann Erich von Däniken neigt leider zu sehr dazu, alle alten Funde und alles noch seit alters her Existierende in den Bereich ausserirdischer Intelligenzen zu zwängen, weil er zu sehr in diesen Dingen verfangen ist und den klaren Überblick schon lange verloren hat, wenn er diesen überhaupt jemals besessen hat, was zu bezweifeln ist nach all dem, was ich herausanalysiert habe.

Joe

Post Number: 549
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

In my opinion, that video you are referring to is rather a little deceptive.

First of all where in the YouTube video that you are referring to did Erich von Däniken mention that he had met someone from Switzerland who had contact with ETs? Erich von Däniken had mentioned meeting someone from Germany, not Switzerland. Also what is rather strange is that Erich von Däniken did not even bother mentioning the name of this individual who supposedly had contact with ETs. Yes, my guess is that he probably was referring to Billy Meier, but it is rather odd why Erich von Däniken wouldn't even bother mentioning his name.

Also when Erich von Däniken in about the 21st minute and 56 second mark of the video says that about 30 years ago he had met a young man from Germany (not from Switzerland) the video starts to show pictures of "aliens" or "Grey aliens" which at least in my opinion is rather deceptive.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Can we claim that Billy Meier is the real antichrist as being the antithesis of Jesus Christ?

Best Wishes

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We can claim anything we want to!
And the truth and reality are still the truth and reality!
You would be quite surprised as to what everyone has claimed and it is all there in the records.
Around these neck of the woods we say that the present personality is no more after our death, and yet there it is in the records, for eternity!
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 431
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That depends on your perspective.

If you adhere to the Christian faith, then saying that Billy is the antichrist is fuelling your belief in the devil, which is delusional and a blatant lie. If, however, you have no religious affiliation and reject any belief in heaven and hell, then saying Billy is the antichrist could be interpreted to mean he is opposed to Christian belief and, therefore, anti. But as this term has been historically hammered into the collective consciousness to mean the devil, and almost certainly that is what you mean by it, then it is nothing more than defamation, libel. And if you should claim that, don't expect any sympathy from anyone should Billy decide to sue you, as would be his right.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 217
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A delusional Christian tried to shoot Billy once because she believed him to be the antichrist. He did not sue her he spoke to her and explain everything to her and she apologized.
Tien

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 884
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OMEDAM - Living To Apply The Principles of Creation

My take on Billy’s reaction regarding the lady that wanted to kill him:

1. The underlying principle of Creation is not punish but to educate. So I think Billy would feel the delusions and Ausartungen of others with the mindset of a teacher of the truth.
When he sees that a person is willing to confront his/her illusions and to make amends he will teach him/her the truth. *)

2. When one is with the oneness of Creation, one cannot hate: one is in oneness – not just with oneself but - with all **)

And yes, the one that protects Creation, is protected by Creation. ***)

Salome,
Bill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*) (My translation may contain errors)
CR10:202-203: Generally for those who have the wrong thoughts, who are led into the unreal and who depend upon religions, life is filled with evil suggestions, deceptive imaginations, irrational teachings and illusive assumptions. The only possibility [way] to rectify those damages, is to fundamentally recognize the truths which negate [override] all the human brain delusions [delusions], to follow them and to let the highest creative-spiritual prevail.”
German:
CR10:202-203: „Beim Falschdenkenden, beim Irregeführten und Religionsabhängigen ist das Leben im allgemeinen voller böser Suggestionen, voller eingebildeter Vorstellungen, Irrlehren und Wahnannahmen. Die einzige Möglichkeit diese Schäden zu beheben, ist all die die menschlichen Hirngespinste außer Kraft setzenden Wahrheiten grundlegend zu erkennen, sie zu befolgen und die höchste schöpferisch-geistigen Kräfte walten zu lassen."

**) (My translation may contain errors)
CR10:204: “All unreal suggestions and human delusions and illusions will be corrected by the human being stating: ”I am a part of the Creation, which, as a fragment, as spirit, enlivens me.”
German:
„Alle irrealen Suggestionen und menschlichen Einbildungen und Illusionen werden dadurch korrigiert, indem der Mensch feststellt: „Ich bin ein Teil der Schöpfung, die als Teilstück, als Geist, mich belebt. ”

***) See CR 192- 196: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010

Pilasut

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi,

How we protect Creation?

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh my Ptaah
Some responses were a bit judgemental with religious residue.
Simply I thought It was ironic that Christian feared antichrist is actually a good thing to their unknowing for being against the Christos holding numerical value 666, not only for them but all the people. No wonder at the top levels in Vatican everything is upsidedown.

Best Wishes

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 885
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pilasut,

(as per title) “By living (our life in order) to apply the laws of Creation”
That is to say:
All human beings are OMEDAM *) because each one lives – knowingly or unknowingly - to “fulfil the laws of creation” **)
The laws of creation are recognizable in the laws of nature, i.e. by following these laws man supports/protects creation.

Our motivation / our constant companion: A love without limitation. ***)

Salome,
Bill

*) OM = Law / E = and / DAM = the entity that fulfils

**)
We may first study nature out of a sense of wonder but ultimately it should lead us to find that everything that exists is in oneness with the same laws of creation. The main principles of all creational laws are the Laws of Sevenness. It is our oneness with these Laws of Sevenness that we - through an unimaginably long, long path of learning through many universes - are to discover within our own life.

***)
Hilak, Ptaah’s great-great- grandfather emphasizes the great need of "love" flowing through the hearts and thoughts of all people on Earth – else their consciousness will be tortured by unimaginable suffering.
NB: This love is not a process / product of an emotion:
Genesis defines true love (love that is a part of the Laws of Sevenness) as “the absolute certainty to be a part of all that lives and exists (fauna, flora and fellow humans)” – This love is the result of a “human consciousness that evolved” became aware of the equalised-ness (no Ausartungen) and the equal respect and deference for all that exists.
------------------------------------
http://forum forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15903.html#POST84335 post 771
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15883.html#POST83866
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15903.html#POST84342
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html?1526167263#POST84661
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/15614.html#POST84385 post 780
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15962.html#POST84494 post 786

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 886
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum re "Ausgeglichenheit" / "Equalised-ness":

Excerpt from “Genesis” page 93 (My translation may contain errors)

117. For honour in dignity (honouring, deference, veneration, venerability) can only then be created inside of you, if you approach every single thing and matter in equalisedness, if you think and act in equalisedness.
118. Thus, you must never only see the good or only the bad, but you must see the good and the evil equally in equalisedness, and you must from both factors recognize and accept the venerability, for both, the good and the evil are vital positive and negative factors of the evolution caused by Creation, so they must thus respectfully get your attention.
119. Thus, you shall not and never be judgmental, but discerning and respectful, and you shall thus turn this into your inner and outer rule of life.
120. This rule of regulation must be part of your consciousness and of [as well as] your thoughts and feelings and your psyche.

German Original:

117. Denn Ehrfurcht (Ehrung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrwür-digkeit) vermagst du nur dann in dir zu schaffen, wenn du jedes einzelne Ding und Belang in Ausgeglichenheit angehst, wenn du in Ausgeglichenheit denkst und handelst.
118. So also darfst du niemals nur das Gute sehen oder nur das Böse, sondern du musst das Gute und das Böse gleichermassen in Ausgeglichenheit sehen, und du musst aus beiden Faktoren die Ehrwürdigkeit erkennen und akzeptieren, denn beide, Gut wie Böse, bilden lebensnotwendige positive und negative Faktoren der schöpfungsbedingten Evolution, so sie also ehrfürchtig deine Beachtung finden müssen.
119. Also sollst du nicht und niemals richtend sein, sondern erkennend und achtend, und also sollst du dies zu deiner inneren und äusseren Lebensregel machen.
120. Diese Ordnungs-Regel muss dir ein Bestandteil deines Bewusst-seins sowie deiner Gedanken und Gefühle und deiner Psyche sein.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page