Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 09, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 09, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome friends, very interesting comments have been posted here. One of the problems I have here is how many Figu and pro-Figu members come from a place of judgement. One of the very important things taught in the Spiritual Teaching is neutrality. Do you realize that you even have this opportunity to judge either Michelle DellaFave or Suzy Meszoly, because Suzy Meszoly had the courage to post the video for your viewing and discernment in the first place? These two women took the time to visit with Billy, have a conversation with him, learned from him, make a video recording of it and then present it to us, to the world. I not only think it is a very well made video, but both women were very sincere and I have no doubt many things got clarified through their conversations with Billy who treated them both fairly, kindly and with love. There is so much to learn from him, the way he deals with various personalities who come to visit with him and it is never with harsh judgement or criticism. They have both written to me feeling so thankful about having had the opportunity to meet with Billy. Michelle told me that now she too is a student of the Spiritual Teaching and how much she honors and respects Billy. This is what Suzy had tosay to me when I posted the video on my FB page:

"yes it was a great meeting and we continue to have contact with Billy and FIGU. We are very honored for this very special opportunity which has not been granted to hardly anyone over the last few years. I hope that others will find it informative and choose freedom and neutrality!" - these words come from a woman who is in no way offended by what Billy had to say to her.

Remember, when you judge others harshly, you do so through your own filters and so get a grip in your ways of thinking instead of trying to read so hard into the facial expressions and words exchanged between the three of them. Learn from the conversation and look into yourselves instead of trying to find fault with who is sincere and who is not etc. This is gossip.
Salome
Piyali

Carolyn

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just looked closely again at Billy's picture of "Asket" beside a contemporary picture of Michelle. Asket's hairline is lower than Michelle's and her lower jaw is smaller and finer. Also I see a sweeter personality in her than in Michelle. Though there is a close resemblance, it is clearly not the same person. I suspect that Michelle is herself responsible for the disinformation campaign. . . . perhaps she or her agents are behind the story that the picture of Asket is a fake and that the picture is really of Michelle DellaFave. She is a coy woman, and not the angelic personality that is visible in the picture of "Asket".

As far as talking to "dead people", most of the books we have read and the classical music we play or listen to are all created by "dead people". When we read their books or listen to their music, we are interacting with "dead people". Get off your high horse, Hoota_thunk, and start thinking about things more realistically, and compassionately.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 809
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My short take (observation) on the video.

In the Goblet of the Truth we learn regarding the human being's desire to be something, we all want some form of recognition, to be special and so forth.

To me, it appears that Billy was aware or perceiving something. In defense of the two women, let us remember that everyone starts at some point (level) of knowledge and we then decide to grow or stagnate from there.

The women came with preconceived ideas and expectations based on erroneous ideas and beliefs. Ms. Meszoly had done her homework and acknowledged Billy's stance on channeling. Billy, always the Teacher and Guardian of the Truth, was obviously in an uncomfortable position but stayed true to his responsibility as a prophet.

I was impressed by Billy's loving and sensitive approach to telling her the truth about channeling and with compassionate understanding of her knowledge base, he lovingly corrected her. Her convictions, due to misguided learnings, sought clarification by naturally exclaiming her channeling experiences of love and emotion.

Billy's body language and tone expressed love and truthliness. It appeared as if his words resonated, or reminded her of some things she had read and it made her reflect because I noticed the pause in her body language. I have a feeling both women learned more from this meeting than what they can put into words.

These two women appear to be very nice, actually very lovely human beings who were at the stage of knowledge in which they were and are now far more evolved than before their meeting. They now have a better perception of the reality, a better understanding of their knowledge base and their previous unknowledge and are now facing a new direction, facing eastward towards the horizon and are now seeing the dawn of the teaching of the truth.

At the end of the video we see that they have Michael Horn speaking at an event in New York and I for one commend them for this.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question was why did they the Ps do it, was it to give plain and open examples of Earth persons lies and fraud, so plain and ordinary people would witness it first hand? We know they, the P's didn't need to discover lies and frauds this way for themselves.

Joe

Post Number: 532
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also let us not forget that Phobol Cheng, when she was a little girl had seen Asket, and when she saw the same "controversial" photo of Asket she basically said that it does indeed resemble Asket, but it's not Asket.

Phobol Cheng is asked about the Asket photo at around the 20:40 in the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALKzTwfOFw

Votan

Post Number: 814
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn

You cannot talk to dead people. They are dead how can you talk to them. Be real.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

Michelle was NOT behind any aspect of the deception.

And no, we are NOT "interacting with dead people", perhaps unless you work in the government, etc.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Well, you can talk but...there ain't no one there to listen...unless you work in the government, etc., but they didn't even listen when they were alive.

Wali21

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Piyali, for your outlook and logical conclusion.....

Scott

Post Number: 2728
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we please stay on Topic, this discussion is not about Malona, dead people etc....There are a number of posts in the queue which are not going to be approved.

Kenneth

Post Number: 731
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Well said regarding the documentary; “One of the problems I have here is how many Figu and pro-Figu members come from a place of judgement. One of the very important things taught in the Spiritual Teaching is neutrality.” “Suzy Meszoly had the courage to post the video for your viewing and discernment…”

A newcomer visiting Billy for any reason; it would seem be difficult not to get involved in the spiritual teaching. Congratulations and salutes to Suzy Meszoly.

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1327
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ironclad Evidence Billy Meier UFO Case Real

OSI investigator cites 1964 India photos, documentation

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4736

Scott

Post Number: 2731
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn Discuss UFO Disclosure, ET Humans, and Billy Meier's Prophecies

You tube channel "Shed Show Talk"

August 5, 2017

Scott

Post Number: 2780
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Video from the FIGU Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITU1R1HglY

Hugo

Post Number: 492
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, great if you can understand German. Hopefully someone does a translated caption of it.

btw, I didn't know MH can speak German!

Scott

Post Number: 2781
Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another New Video from the FIGU Channel: FIGU

Daniel

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott. Interesting to know that a mexican artist, Cristian Franco, installed this exposition... and he lives in Guadalajara, where I live.
Daniel
Saalome

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 767
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Salome,
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2782
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn will be releasing a translation of the new prophecies and predictions very soon.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 769
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. Billy's Latest Prophecies and Predictions

Michael may mention some of Billy's predictions/prophecies which I did not want translate because they could easily be misunderstood by some - let us say - "very politically active" minds.

It is quite clear to me that Billy mentions his predictions/prophecies in the hope that mankind self-reflects and tries to find peaceful solutions.
But anyone seeing our world today and reading its "opiniated" MSM will know how "extreme" our planet has become - not only in terms of climate...

This is to say our Forum's articles are not only read by Forum members and they - like Billy's latest predictions/prophecies – are not written to stimulate more hate.

Just the opposite.

Salome,

Bill
Dear Moderators – kindly publish this updated version – Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 2797
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2018 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn Events:

Event 1
Event 2

Scott

Post Number: 2853
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LIVE - Interview with Christian Frehner of FIGU

Scott

Post Number: 2868
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Landesgruppe Canada presentation with Christian Frehner.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page