Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 08, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through January 08, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Scott, My understanding is that the sphere DIDN’T originate with the Plejaren. Christian said that its origin wasn’t mentioned and that perhaps Billy will be able to find out at some point. So, perhaps it was form the High Council, etc.?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I discuss some aspects of the contact here: https://youtu.be/GenOz1ibYyk

Hugo

Post Number: 614
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I thought it was NOT the Plejaren but an unknown race that put that sphere into their orbit to help the Plejaren without them knowing it?

I found it interesting that the Plejaren back then had religious problems too. It is a bit of a contradiction because I remember reading in the notes somewhere the Plejaren said that Earth is unique in that it has religions. I guess they might be referring to religions that are based on a God creator of universe?

Scott

Post Number: 2875
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael and Hugo,

I'm referencing what Bill stated regarding the Plejaren Scientist, which apparently isn't accurate. Yes, Hugo, I'm not sure about the "religious" reference, as I also remember reading that religion was unique to earth, but again it might be also referring to a belief in something which can't be proven :-) Thanks Michael for the additional information, I will check out your youtube link.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1375
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You’re welcome and you can learn more about the kind of religion the Plejaren fell prey to here: https://theyflyblog.com/2016/07/31/the-plejaren-revolution/

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 928
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

What I posted was only a quick summary of one major topic not a translation.
I posted it under “Translations” because it referred to a new and very long CR (18 pages!) of which I only wanted to highlight one major point. Maybe next time I will post in a different section (Discussion of CRs). ^^^^^)

The explanation of the spherical satellite is truly mysterious.
The CR does not say who developed the “sphere”. But Ptah obviously knew how this sphere works though he was not allowed to tell Billy. From this I concluded that it must have been P. scientists: Maybe the hellish wars had left the people, leaders and or scientists so much desiring “anything but war” that they decided to try this flying device. I did say that this was my guess only - there is no mentioning in the CR.

If it were not P. scientists developing the sphere then the scenario becomes indeed, “mystic” if not very strange: Who developed them? Who put them into the orbit of the P planets? Moreover, how come, we, Earth humans with the additional burden of a shortened life and heightened aggressiveness due to gene-manipulation, are supposed to find our own way to overcome similar obstacles (e.g. religion, aggression etc.) the Plejaren had to face, and obtain by ourselves the same state of peaceful consciousness that the Plejaren overcame with the help of a “mystically appearing” spherical satellite? ^)

There may be a much better explanation. But sadly we are not told. Often we have to guess because we do not have the relevant details, i.e. the Plejaren motivations and the scenarios that these motivations formed in the Plejaren world. Not only could it help us to better understand their development: Many of their ancestors are born in our time – and the world scenarios building up today – they may repeat past settings so that we master them with a different set of mind. ^^)

Ptaah tells us that the device only needed 11 days (!) to “make the people listen less and less to other people’s distracting opinions and most importantly, not fall for the suggestive, unpeaceful insinuations of the governments..”

My final insight (and this again is my guess only):
The Plejaren may have to follow the HC directives which may allow them to assist us only if we support the tenets of the Spirit Teaching. Maybe this is why the disks orbiting Earth during our peace meditation support the clear thinking of those participating in the meditation. They would not support other human beings because their consciousness does not seek the accord with this teaching.
It could well be that the spherical device 52,000 years ago and the disks orbiting Earth during the peace meditation, work in a similar form: Then the sphere protected the mind and planets of the Plejaren from war and rel. delusions. Which is as well the purpose of our peace meditation (supported by the disks orbiting Earth) for the protection of our minds and the peace on our planet…

Salome, Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^) That is why I once wrote several articles that it would be best to evolve the consciousness of a “prison planet” through compassion.
I felt that a person who lives on and cannot (like e.g. Pelegon) leave this planet, will not not only sees but is sometimes drawn into the hectic turmoil of terrestrial human life and is prone to make mistakes, and who then, when he is more knowledgeable, thinks with equalisedness and deference for all beings, when he then witnesses the inequalities into which many people are born and their cause of suffering – that he then is – if he self-reflects- naturally drawn to balance his own past negativities with a compassion his fellow human beings that have similar shortcomings. For more details see e.g.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15104.html#POST80121 (post 523)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15104.html#POST80121
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15236.html#POST80599
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15236.html#POST80606

^^) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14760.html#POST78413

^^^) Its other main topic – the race of dwarfs living around a large lake where the Figu Centre now stands.
Sfath went far back in time to find out – not only about the development of the area, and the dwarfs but as well the worldwide development of the human race out of short (dwarf-like) hominids.

^^^^) It started with Ptaah telling Billy to explain the spherical device. But Billy insisted that Ptaah did so. “I see, today you try to challenge me … OK – so I will do the explaining …” was his reply.

^^^^^) It is sometimes hard to find the right section. Perhaps the moderators could place it in the right section?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 929
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do we really know about the sphere that “appeared some 52,000 years ago”?

1. CR 711 does not tell who invented it, neither do we know who put it into the P-planets’ orbit.
a) It could well be a higher race - If so, one wonders what prevents terrestrials to get a similar treatment
b) It could be – and this may well be the less likely case - Plejaren scientists that had enough of their leaders, acting on their own.*)
2. Whoever made the sphere would have had to make it so that it was not possible to destroy it or alter its course:
Scott’s statement “It would seem the leaders would do what they could to neutralize or eliminate this device because it would threaten their stronghold over the populace…” would apply no matter who made the device.
(Today’s Plejaren spaceships can absorb the energies of explosives targeting them but I am not quite sure whether they could create a sphere doing that more than 52,000 years ago).

Conclusion:

The sphere appearing in the orbit of Plejaren planets is a prehistorical event that none of us can verify:
It is best to wait until Billy tells us who really the creator of these spheres was.

*) I tried to explain that this happened more than once in their history and that it would therefore be plausible that they could have acted indep of their leaders - wanting the fighting to stop. But this may not be true. It could very well be that the sphere has other origins.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 930
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael for the information in your two hyperlinks.
Your video raised a central point of the CR as Billy initially asked Ptaah to explain why the Plejaren shy away from direct contact with other races, like e.g. Earth humans (a question that people had asked Billy many times).

Ptaah mentions in his reply to Billy that a human being cannot work out a more permanent change towards peace, freedom, justice etc. through the normal development of reason, intelligence and knowledge alone. Rather it is necessary to perceive the reality and the truth therein and correctly and positively translate it into one’s every day self-development. This, over time, has led the Plejaren people to the insight that one’s natural-creational development takes an enormously long period of time and that one’s learning never ends. That it continues on and on in successive personalities - through many, many incarnations, over thousands and millions of years. And in each incarnation a human being will make some mistakes has to learn from these mistakes with the unbroken ambition to continue on in his learning. Each lifelong learning process is connected with the danger to fall back into the old behaviour patterns of previous personalities. This danger still exists today for the Plearen , they still could, through outside influences, fall back into old, degenerative behaviour patterns.
(Michael’s hyperlink re. Plejaren “re-ligions” gives a very good insight how some of these behaviour patterns formed)

Conclusion:

So as you say in your video re. having the right view of the Plejaren: - Yes, they are highly developed human beings. But no, they are not completely immune from failure due to outside influences.
That is why they reject direct contacts with different thinking life forms like e.g. the people on Earth.

Scott

Post Number: 2876
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without getting too far off topic here,Perhaps Nokodemion either created or had the sphere created to help his people which he "created" because he felt a certain obligation towards them. It is mentioned in the Nokodemion book that he wanted to create a group of people that would be able to reach the level of Arahat Athersata quicker by instructing them in the spiritual teachings at an earlier stage of development in order that they may evolve at a more rapid rate. It is also mentioned that a problem became apparent, because these "created" peoples lacked a certain wisdom because they had not "lived" the years to learn wisdom which they could fall back on when needed. Therefore possibly Nokodemion intervened to help the Plejarens who didn't have the learned wisdom to overcome their difficulties. Why would any race build such a device unless there was some sort of connection to the Plejaren,....I could be way off, just thinking about this a lot :-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 957
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The sphere Ptaah mentions works like a creational recommendation to balance.

The creational recommendation is to offer the opposite value to bring balance.

So if the world is in a state we do not like, the recommendation is to provide, or encourage, the opposite view, or the opposite value.

Unfortunately, in todays climate of swinging waves, here on Earth too many of us simply act in kind and only further propagate the continuation of the present state.

We may not have access to this sphere, but we can certainly use the information from Ptaah to device strategies that implement its principles.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 931
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:
For me this is the main question:
Are the universal laws not based on equality rather than favouritism? IOW - should we not expect an equal compassion for all human beings - esp. for those (e.g. those gene-manipulated, short life, aggressive ones) that need it most?

Eddie:
You are right. But a sphere for 11 days - would it not …?
If it was not P-scientists that created the sphere we may miss an important information: What caused it to happen to only the Plejaren?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1893
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott I think you are onto something here.
It was my suspicion that Billy and the Plejaren were leaving out a great deal of prehistory from us earthlings namely private conversation that dealt with Billy's previous incarnation to do with the plejaren
Everything gets back to nokodemjon's spirit form and his subsequent incarnation's multi million incarnations since he came back from the arahat spiritual plane.
Since every significant plejaren's personalities are tied to the mission since ancient times and 26 million years worth of plejaren's residence and colonization of the errand (plejares) star system and Billy's spirit form having been on earth some 389,000 years the question is what was he/she doing all this time before Henoch
This then begs the question what was the earth shattering secret behind the secret that the Plejaren were trying to solve subsequent to realising that Billy harboured nokodemjon's spirit form?
Why was this so significant?
My guess is that it leads back to Billy's previous incarnations having had a similar role in assisting the Plejaren and erra from earth and his previous personality building these spheres to assist the Plejaren in achieving endless peace some 52,000 years ago and them being able to get in touch with the high council.
Billy's previous incarnation must have went back and forth to the plejares from earth back then.
Follow the money as they say but in the figu circle all you have to do is to follow the spirit.
So what was the circumstances leading up to Billy's previous incarnation building these sphere?
Which of Sfath's ancestor was he in touch with?
Did Billy's incarnation tap into Nokodemjon's storage banks to create these spheres?
What is the nature of the spheres, is it half material and half spiritual?
Or does it comprise of pure spirit ball of an energy?
Why were the high council not involved in this process?
How is it that Billy's previous incarnation could create the sphere for the Plejaren and Billy not do the same for the earthlings, was the peace meditation deemed enough?
Or do we nearly have to decimate ourselves before something like that happens?

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 932
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS
Irrespective of the questions that I posed:
I highly appreciate what the Plejaren (Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzal, and others) and Billy have done and do for Earth humanity.
Indeed, it is by their teaching that I realized that human life should be in oneness with the universal laws.
And indeed, it is because I seek this oneness, that these questions arose.

Salome, Bill

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Hasn't Nokodemjon been reincarnating as a spirit-form on Earth for at least 389,000 years already? I find it unlikely that he would have had anything to do with the energy spheres.

Also one thing to consider; if the alleged energy spheres never appeared for the Plejaren, would they now be stuck in the same rut, instead of helping the Nokodemjon spirit-form in his mission?

Our planet might never receive the assistance of one of these spheres, but we already have the assistance and the teaching of truth from the universal prophet himself, supported by highly evolved extraterrestrial intelligences. In my opinion it is already way more than we could ever ask for.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 958
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi

It is certainly of interest to everyone to learn of the origin and manufacturers of the satellite sphere spoken about by Ptaah. The responsible ones of this sphere were certainly well versed in creational laws and recommendations.

Truth and reality is that we on Earth will not have access to this technology.

If I understood Ptaah's explanations accurately, Earth humanity already has this "sphere" within us by way of blood sugar which can be activated by way of the thinking, which can be triggered by an outside force or impulse, by way of ideas and presentation.

Ptaah also alluded to the effective learning and application of the Teaching of the Life.

Certainly, the efforts of the Spiritual Teaching Peoples can effectively apply the insights and clues (as I refer to them) in order to counter balance the current negative swinging waves and so on of the planet.

On a smaller scale, I can readily see how a coordinated effort by all pro-FIGU responsible ones could effectively provide the impulses, those referred to by Ptaah who have their consciousness in a better state than the majority of humanity.

Billy and Ptaah also allude to/mention the creational law and recommendation regarding balancing negatives and the taking of action.

My question is; "How could we launch a coordinated effort, even if only through social media, or other means?"
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If this so-called sphere benefitted the Plejaren 52,000 ago, then why can't this sphere be placed near our Earth so that Earth humanity can also benefit from it?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 933
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddy
I think if we have a desire to follow the Spirit Teaching we may have access to it as well - as I said:
My final insight (and this again is my guess only):
The Plejaren may have to follow the HC directives which may allow them to assist us only if we support the tenets of the Spirit Teaching. Maybe this is why the disks orbiting Earth during our peace meditation support the clear thinking of those participating in the meditation. They would not support other human beings because their consciousness does not seek the accord with this teaching.
It could well be that the spherical device 52,000 years ago and the disks orbiting Earth during the peace meditation, work in a similar form: Then the sphere protected the mind and planets of the Plejaren from war and rel. delusions. Which is as well the purpose of our peace meditation (supported by the disks orbiting Earth) for the protection of our minds and the peace on our planet…

My question, however, would be why would this help arrive during the horrible wars the Plejaren fought - were there peace meditation times for some ?
I truly think we should just wat for Billy's explanation.

Joe:
You expressed what I felt., too.

Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 934
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is only a way if there is a will:
Maybe it was a response to the growing awareness of the Plejaren people - their deep desire "no more war":
The desperate will for life and freedom ... it made all the difference for Rahaf al Qunun.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 935
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Matt addressed a very valid point:
We may miss some relevant information of this event and other scenarios in the Atlantean world.
That is - we may know the major events but we know very little or none of the motivations, thoughts and ideas that triggered these events.
“Often we have to guess because we do not have the relevant details, i.e. the Plejaren motivations and the scenarios that these motivations formed in the Plejaren world.”

As we do not know we may seek other sources like e.g. Edgar Cayce. According to him the struggle inside Atlantis began even before the scientists left Earth (13000 BCE):
He tells us that Atlantis was not only the island that Plato tells us about.
It was, indeed, a much larger island extending form the Sargasso Sea in the West to the Azores in the East, as large “as Europe including the Asia in Europe” (maybe Europe up the Ural mountains) and that through – as I interpret his readings – nuclear tests and the misuse of other natural forces – the major Atlantean mass plunged into the Sargasso Sea 7,500 years before the final cataclysm (i.e. 9498 BCE – 7,500 years = 16,998 BCE). What brought this on? Acc. to EC a time like “Sodom and Gomorrah” – reminiscent of what the priest of Sais told Solon (… “unseemly” … “filled with avarice and unrighteousness”)

This is not to diminish the great work of Billy and today’s Plejaren. Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzal and all of today’s Plejaren have have and continue to help Earth humans immensely.
But knowing the missing information “… could not only help us to better understand their development and Earth’s past history: Many of their ancestors are born in our time – and the world scenarios building up today – they may repeat past settings so that we master them with a different set of mind. ..”

See as well - http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14760.html#POST78413

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 959
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see there is great curiosity and fascination with the 52,000 year old sphere satellite.

But based on the insights offered by Ptaah, regarding the blood sugar, it appears humanity on this planet already has an internal sphere.

If the world Members of the FIGU Groups were to take on the work of the 52,000 year old sphere and follow Ptaah's insights, we could accomplish the same feat within relative time.

The only folks I can see capable and who are the most qualified would be the various Members of the various FIGU Groups.

Social media would be the equivalent tool in place of the sphere.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1894
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Joe come to think of it I think that we may just be making a big deal out of this sphere without fully understanding the details of the context in which it came about.
According to my assumption the Plejaren were already highly developed and so were the other warring immigrants who later migrated to Erra.
Despite these migrants religiosity and warmongering I think that they were still highly developed in consciousness, spirit and technology enough for them to be accepted by the Plejaren to be able to live among the them.
So I am assuming that these spheres were more for the protection of the native residents who were already following the laws of Creation.
Since these warring migrants technology must have been highly developed enough to threaten the whole plejares system if left unchecked so something drastic needed to be done I am assuming.
I think asking for the so called Devine intervention in the form of a sphere in my opinion is shortsighted as the chance to learn all the prerequisite lessons yet to be learnt from our stupid mistakes made and yet to be made takes away that opportunity for further development.
It'll be like Lance Armstrong getting a lift for 99% of every stage of the tour de France as well as being allowed to dope as much as he wants.
I think as it stands the most important thing for those who already know the truth is to internalize what they've already learnt and to live by those spiritual teachings in their everyday concrete lives if they can avail themselves to do so.
I think that that arena is where it counts the most rather than this cyberspace.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1895
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's not that important but still a little important for me to ask this question does what we initially post here on this forum accessible for figu passive members even before the moderators put it up?

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 936
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To highlight what I mean I may quote a part of one of EC's readings which refers to the period "just before various portions of Atlantis near ^) the Sargasso Sea went into the depths":

EC first mentions atomic forces and flying machines. The destructive forces combined with the natural resources of gases, of the electrical forces made in nature causing volcanic eruptions. He then gives a reading for a person who built the "carrying forces that made for the carrying of the destructive forces that sailed through the air and the sea":
This could perfectly describe *) the missiles (conventional or hypersonic) of our present time.
If these were such destructive weapons - should this not ring a red alert …?
----------------------------------------
*) EC died at the beginning of 1945 - he would not have known the weapons of our time, he would not know how to describe nuclear forces at work. Neither could he have known the nuclear weapons and missiles of our time. What made for the disturbing forces?
They "... were brought on by applying spiritual 'things' for material benefit (self-indulgence of material people..." - he may refer to the persona of the "Sons of Belial" in
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/16247.html#POST85778

May the reader decide if in our time spirituality (in some religions) is used for material gain …
----------------------------------------
^) Atlantis may have extended southward parallel to the African coast (like a log "C" up to where Africa and Brazil are closest (My guess)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page