Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 08, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 08, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 887
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further reading for those interested in man’s accord with creational laws.
Incl. some hints on how to respond to the polarising world we live in:

Re: Staying Neutral in a World of Opposites (where equalised-ness rules, justice rules)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15969.html#POST84704

Human Growth Mindset – Man’s Oneness with the Universe
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15969.html#POST84429

Re. « Equal Respect / Deference”…
see e.g. post 436: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79203

Re. the fact that flora and fauna always live in total accord with the Laws of Sevenness but humans have to find this accord and become aware that “justice is embedded in the laws of nature”
post 442: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79309

Pilasut

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Tat_tvam_asi.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 890
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome, Pilasut.
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2869
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy 100 Years Old as of October 24, 2018 :-)

Hugo

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I was surprised to hear that because he doesn't look 100 years old but around 20 years less. His state of mind and adherence to the spirit teachings must be responsible. Will he live to 115 years like Immanuel?

Scott

Post Number: 2870
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I don't know if that knowledge will ever be publicly available. If I recall Jmmanuel lived until 111 years old, but I wonder was he really 111, because he also was taken aboard the Plejaren ships during his mission.

Hugo

Post Number: 608
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, if I recall correctly the Plejaren had only recently (past 100 years or so) got the technology for time travel. If so, Jmmanuel's 111 years old is what his real age was.

Does Christian know the ages of Meier when he was taken away, when and how long for each time? It would be interesting to know that. I can't see Sfath taking Meier away for more then 6 months or more long stretches because his parents would have noticed his height/age difference when he was returned.

Remr

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When looking at older pictures from when he was 27-28 years old, before he lost his arm, I always thought he looked to be in his mid-30s. I always figured he must be a little bit older than his age, due to the time jumps, but I never considered that it could be as much as 18 years. I thought it would be only in the days or weeks. I think the 18 years 102 days must have been spread over his entire lifetime, as to not make him appear too much older all at once.

I did some simple math:
Out of 81 years alive in Earth chronology since Feb. 3, 1937, he has had physical contacts for 65 years.
That is taking away his first 5 years, as well as the 11 years from 1964-1975.
If he has been alive for approx. 18.3 years extra, that would mean that during the 65 contact years, on average he went away for

18.3 years extra spread over the course of 65 years =
18.3 ÷ 65 = .28 years x 12 = 3.38 months

Therefore, on average, he was gone for 3.38 months extra per contact year, where he was gone that amount of time and then brought back via a time shift, so that his return to Earth was only moments after his departure. It seems reasonable to think that there were years when he must have been gone for less than 3 months, and other years when he was gone longer than 3 months, i.e. when he was under tutelage from Ptaah or Asket, to learn the required things for his mission. Also, it could be possible that he might have been whisked away for some of the longer periods later in life, when he already had attained a very high level of evolution, was/is stuck at the Center and not able to travel. He could take some time away from Earth to unwind and possibly teach on Erra or elsewhere? I'm just throwing ideas out there of what's possible. He has a very unique lifetime in the history of the universe, and it makes sense that he would also leave this crazy planet for extended periods of time for other people in the universe to benefit from his enormous knowledge, who would actually appreciate the knowledge that he teaches, as opposed to the majority of people on this world. Even if he is/was leaving and not actively teaching anyone at all, he of all people I know is the most deserving of a vacation!

I was looking around online at centarians, and one article jumped out at me about a 100-year-old doctor who was still working, and looked 20 years younger than 100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuv659Ky-7A

On the flip side of all of this, are the people who retire at 65, feel like they have no purpose anymore and die. See Billy's article "Human Beings Without Work Or Other Valuable Activity Go to Seed."

My own father retired at 58, and was dead 2 years later at 60. He lost his striving, and felt like he had no purpose. On top of all that, he didn't exercise, had unhealthy eating habits, rarely drank water but plenty of light beer, smoked cigarettes and weed, had sparse social interaction and instead watched Netflix shows and movies most of the day. (note: For the record, my Dad was not all bad – he was the most fun person to talk to. He was very open-minded – also about Billy and his case, would consider things I would share with him about Billy's stance on religion and the universe. He was a very loving and supportive person, just had lots of emotional issues that he had never worked out, etc.)

The key to the 100-year-old doctor is that he is still working and has a purpose. "Use it or lose it". Billy takes care of himself – he is very industrious with his work, he eats healthily, is always interacting with people at the Center, and most importantly, knows what his purpose is in life and fulfills it. If anyone has spent time with him, as I have, one may notice that there are so many clear as well as subtle examples pop up that show how well he embodies the spiritual teaching. I'm sure that also contributes to his physical appearance.

Salome,
Rem

Hugo

Post Number: 609
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good post Rem!

Btw, are you the Rem Robinson that often appears as a guest on Ohio Exopolitics radio show with Mark Shnider? If so, I enjoyed listening to the last show where you discussed your last visit to Figu and talk with Billy!

Hugo

Post Number: 610
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy spending nearly 20 years with the Plejaren breathing good quality air would surely have extended his life quite a bit. Maybe have added 20+ years to his life? Hopefully he will be around for another 20 years.

Contact Report 251 foretells how one day we will be able to make more healthy air which will extend our lives -

Contact 251:

"In addition to having a dying sun, another determining facet also was that living conditions on SOL planets, and planets within the system on the other side of the galaxy, were very inhospitable since the breathable air on each of the newly settled planets did not match the original air composition on the home planets. Even on Earth today this is applicable, for its air composition fails to measure up to human respiratory requirements"

"The predictions also failed to mention that scientists will soon realize that Earth's atmosphere is truly not conducive to prolonging human longevity. Although mention is made in the predictions of the genetically-manipulated descendants' adaption to the Earth's atmosphere, no information is given about scientists discovering the Earth's atmosphere being unsuitable for human beings, and the fact that it contributes greatly to their rapid aging process. Furthermore, no mention is made about scientific discoveries which will, supposedly, lead to the imminent production of air that is more healthful and beneficial to the human body than before. This air will be a different yet more suitable composition and will be available for purchase both in bottles for personal consumption and as "little life extenders". Currently the oxygen-nitrogen proportion of terrestrial air is not only unsuitable, but its oxygen content is much too low and it also contains a variety of dangerous gases inhaled by humans."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Kenneth

Post Number: 925
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earth scientists have stated that when U.S. astronaut Scott Kelly went into space and his slightly older twin brother Mark stayed on Earth, the age gap between them increased, due to to Scott's time in orbit.

As I understand it, this is evidently Einstein's theory of relativity.

Quote:
“What Einstein's theory suggests - and what evidence has since backed up - is that time moves more slowly for objects in motion than it does for a stationary observer. It also moves more slowly the closer you are to a gravitational mass like Earth.”

It would also appear that we're not all experiencing time at the same rate. According to Earth scientists, a person living on a mountain top will age at a different rate than a person living below sea level; like at the bottom of the Grand Canyon in Arizona?

Quote:
“The faster you move and accelerate, the more time slows down, because Scott Kelly has been orbiting the planet at around 28,200 km/h (17,500 mph), his brother Mark has lived through five extra milliseconds. The brothers were born six seconds apart back in 1964, and now that gap is six seconds and five milliseconds.”

My understanding is that this warping of time is recognized as time dilation.

Quote:
“The Kelly brothers qualify for both aspects of it; how fast they've been moving in relation to one another; and their relative proximity to a gravitational mass.”

This brings to mind the mystery known as the ‘Twin Paradox’, where both an observer on Earth and an observer on a rocket would consider time to be going more slowly, because each would believe the other person to be doing the relative movement?

Personally; I don’t know how Earth scientists can measure 5-milliseconds of ageing in a human being? There is no doubt that the Plejaren have the technology/ability mastered.

Billy's aging would apparently be different when traveling just below the speed of light; but what happens to Billy's aging process when he is does a time-jump with the Plejaren, thousands of times faster than the speed of light?

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 611
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do the Plejaren have to travel back in time every time they want to visit Billy because they previously sent him back in time? What I mean is this. Billy spent 19 years with them broken over many trips and each time they been sending him back in time so he is back here at around the same time they picked him up. And each time they dropped Billy back in time they would have had send themselves forward in time from when they left off. So to date their present time is always around 19 years in the future of Billy's time that he is at now with us. Is this correct that the Plejaren have to travel back in time every time they want to visit Billy? This is a real mind bender for me to try to understand this.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And in addition if they bring Eduard back few seconds further in time from his present, does he meet himself or doesnt, considering going back in time his future was unlivened.

Scott

Post Number: 2880
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

California Interessengruppe wishes Billy a very Happy 100th Birthday, Salome.

Marbar

Post Number: 310
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday!!! Billy Meier

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 967
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday to Billy.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 964
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wishing you good health ... and many, many more happy returns, Salome, Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 952
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone,

Regarding Billy’s wife Kalliope (nickname Popi/Poppi); in one of his interviews, Billy said that he was accused of kidnapping (eloped) Kalliope Zafiriou, long story short, arrangements were made for their marriage and charges were dropped. They had three children together; Methusalem (Son, in Kalliope’s arms), Atlantis (Son), Gilgamesha (girl) and Billy.

We know that Gabriel (Plejaren) impregnated Mary in order to keep the birth of Emmanuel’s genealogy in the Nokodemjon lineage. We also know that Billy (BEAM) is of the same Nokodemjon lineage.

Question:
Was BEAM’s marriage to Kalliope also designed to keep Methusalem, Atlantis and Gilgamesha in the Nokodemjon lineage as well?

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 2884
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
Probably only Billy would be able to answer that question. Regarding Billy's marriage to Kalliope, there is a fairly descriptive introduction in the Intro to the Meditation Book, which describes the immense hardship Billy faced before and after meeting and marrying Kalliope, at one point he carried a backpack weighing 110 Kg during their travels while trying to save Gilgamesha's life due to illness. The English Translation of this book is almost completed and should be available in the future.

Kenneth

Post Number: 952
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For clarification, when referring to lineage, my intent was referring to the spirit aka spiritform lineage.

Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 658
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth,

There is a difference between the lineage and the genealogy

The Nokodemion lineage (line) is the spirit-form of Nokodemion's reincarnations into various personalities (see the red line in the link below).

There is also the genealogy which is the family tree of physical descendants (see the blue lines in the link below).

Nokodemion Lineage - Genealogy drawing can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=oWCsxKBWnDA%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 659
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth,
Your statement "We know that Gabriel (Plejaren) impregnated Mary in order to keep the birth of Emmanuel’s genealogy in the Nokodemjon lineage." is incorrect as Gabriel's spirit-form is also that of Semjasa, Adam's father, not Nokodemion's.

Salome
PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 627
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2019 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I assumed the only reason Gabriel (Plejaren) impregnated Mary was in order to make Emmanuel be born at that specific time in February [like all other prophets were] because she was single?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page