Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 28, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through April 28, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 966
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book Arahat Athersata it also states, in retrospect, that the human being cannot learn or progress without failing or making an error; this enables the human being to expand their consciousness if the lesson was properly learned. That being said, with the trials and hardships experienced in politics, religions, wars, etc., Earthlings will one day be as formidable as the Plejaren and the Timmar’s.

Hugo

Post Number: 645
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"If I had to guess I would say that the DAL universe may be positive and the DERN the negative, creating a hyper-oneness. So they may not be falling like us."

Anthony, the DAL universe has two prophets instead of just one like Billy/Nokodemion here in the DERN so I would guess the DAL universe has just as much falling as the DERN, maybe more considering the AA there had to send out two prophets.

I like the rest of what you wrote btw.

Damian

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Pleiadians' message is logical, they have nothing to do with us, no ties bind us, and it is illogical to help anyone. Helping someone give him a ready knowledge only harm him on the basis of spiritual development. I thought for myself that when people started using me to translate their national language into another, they simply did not develop in language, temporarily or permanently, living in a foreign country. We ourselves must understand that feudalism, slavery and ignorance still prevail on the earth, unfortunately, the desire for wealth and systemic life does not help anyone. The primitive Neardenberger understood what creativity is. In turn "MY" beings who better understand the nature and the living environment around us are obliged to help to understand people on earth, what life really is and how it is related to spirituality .. etc. etc. For one reason, you can be emotionless and selfish, but you know that you will not get out of what is happening on the earth, until the rest of society is baffled with your own government of power and ignorance.
the Creation is endless beauty

Kenneth

Post Number: 967
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Damian,

Welcome to the FIGU site. I don’t know about the primitive Neardenberger, can you clarify?

For your information, the Pleiadians do not actually exist, that is a surreptitious name used early on by the Plejaren for a very specific reason; today they are sometimes referred to as Pleiadians/Plejarans, for clarification, but primarily just Plejaren.

Can you clarify what you mean when you said, “In turn my beings who better understand…”?

If you haven’t read any of “Billy” Eduard Elbert Meier’s Contact Reports, it’s highly recommended, there is a treasure of information there. Also some of the books that Billy has written, such as Might of the Thoughts; Talmud Jmmanuel; The Way to Live for starters. The book Arahat Athersata is a wealth of knowledge and a masterpiece in my opinion. Guido Moosbrugger’s book, “And Still They Fly” would also be very helpful.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Damian

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks

Neardenberger, read as a Neanderthal, excuse me for spelling, I have to think more in the future how I wrote some words, sometimes they disappear into my mind. [unable to edit the text]

I have a little idea about billy's activity, already in the 90's I was first introduced to know who Billy is and what mission he is leading. But such information was not entirely reliable for me for one reason, there are hardly any translated books in my national language. That's why as soon as I mastered English enough to be communicative, I observed the website www.figu reading bulletins and translated texts into English, but it is also not a rich collection of translations in English. only what remains to me is to master German in order to carefully study billy's books.

As for books, I am currently reading Vlo.1 contacts with semjase.
they are amazing, read with attention to human achievements in the past and future, for example hypersonic drive on what principle in the 70's the semjase told how it works, is "general" detailed, I have many interests in religious and scientific matters, for this I can recognize the possibilities of laws that guide this world. In my life I was guided by spiritual development, but unfortunately I found nothing to be meaningful in any religious belief. these were blind paths that did not explain nor the meaning of life, nor any explanation of life purpose. however, it always followed me to find answers to the basic questions, "why and why we lived" knowledge collected from fig helped to focus my consciousness on the right direction, or to confirm my own feelings whether they are wrong or appropriate in terms of spiritual development.

[Can you clarify what you mean when you said, “In turn my beings who better understand…”?]

Thanks to the sense of observation that I received in my life, I can somehow "see or feel a different person from his perspective". I meant that people do not even want to understand the real essence of life without asking any basic questions, such as:

What is a thought?
What is consciousness?
What is life?

I have thought that primitive man is more determined to understand life, how it works, and if modern man understands life in many cases today.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth as far as I know Billy's case is so unique that it is the first and the last as there will never ever be a similar case in this universe where a spirit form from the higher spiritual plane will come back from the level of AA back to the material existence to live as the long series of prophethood.

As far as I can recall even ptaah expressed the fact that he didn't want to trade places with Billy knowing all the hardship and suffering that prophets have to go through or something to that effect.
If my memory serves me correct there are spiritual leadership assigned to various planets whose roles are to guide and to teach the population about the spiritual teachings.
So I would imagine that it's par for the course the modus operandi of Creation and the higher spiritual planes that makes it a natural order for all intelligence spirit harbouring being for someone among them to step up to the plate and fill the role as the teacher or a anouncer and guardian of truth.

I didn't think that planet Akart had any prophet is what I am saying instead I think they were advised by the plejaren about the dangers of overpopulation which they had ignored at their peril.

In the end it is what it is I guess and we just have to accept the facts for what it is

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1977
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie I think that as people progress through their spiritual studies it's only inevitable that at some point you feel the self obligation and as a matter of duty to spread the truth and the teachings I don't think that it could ever be otherwise thats only if you are a genuine student of the teachings.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1978
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony not that it really matters in the end and inevitably you just have to accept the facts and the situation as it but I did find that the question of why earth and why not another has never been adequately addressed by Billy and the plejaren anywhere.
Sure you've got the CRs and the books to go by but it is definitely a profound question because the situation on earth is so unique or either that or it isn't and that as long as Billy's spirit form still reside on this material plane there will be so many other planets with similar situation to earth where he will act as a prophet until he goes back to the level of Arafat Athersata level.

It seems that ultimately, Creation, although impartial and neutral as it is, is taking care of itself through its own laws where everything within it eventually is steered towards conforming and being in line with its grand plan eventually however they get there and however long it takes which in the end is to become one with it and to become one with it every situational and circumstantial events under the sun has to be lived through as a prerequisite learning experience.

Good advise BTW

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah good point Michael lets hope we can get through the turmoil of the present first.

Matt lee

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Please, show me where is says DAL had two prophets. I never read this before.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hugo

Post Number: 646
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2019 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, I recently heard that too but don't remember where I read it at the moment. I will have to try to find it later when I get back. Unless someone else recalls where and can point it out for us.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 990
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Re. your post 1976:
“So I would imagine that it's par for the course the modus operandi of Creation and the higher spiritual planes that makes it a natural order for all intelligence spirit harboring being for someone among them to step up to the plate and fill the role as the teacher or a announcer and guardian of truth…”
Yes, this is so. It follows from the oneness of all Creation that we see us in oneness with our environment (Semjase, CR10) and that the stronger should educate those less knowledgeable.

We can see this by reviewing the Plejaren history before adhering to the High Council’s directives:
Yes, they developed to a very high standard. But then they cruelly destroyed their home planet(s), and those settling on Earth, after ca 10,000 years of greatest peace, twice almost destroyed our planet. Indeed, if we take an honest look - it was only through a mysterious sphere that they ever changed. What was the missing element in their thinking?

To answer this question we may question how their taking advice from the High Council changed their priorities in life.
To my understanding they now spend a much larger portion of their time to educate those less fortunate then themselves.

We should not forget that the end of our evolution is a "WE" personality and that all our many lives - they are stepping-stones towards this goal. So it is not only "SELF" development but the thought of seeing our universe in oneness - with the OMEDAM (law fulfilling purpose of all existence). This oneness and compassion makes all the difference:
By educating/assisting in the development of those less fortunate we, indeed, educate assist our own self.

Salome,
Bill

PS
I have many times mentioned that by employing the right compassion – that is by educating those less fortunate than us – this is how we can not only decrease the suffering of others, this is as well how we can ourselves diminish the effects for our wrongdoings in life and develop in much greater peace.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Anthony and Hugo, Hugo probably heard it on one of the two conversations on Ohio Exopolitics with Michael Uyttebroek (search youtube for skillssolon or contemplate creation), but it ultimately comes from the recently released Nokodemion lineage book which I think Scott brought to our attention and he can hopefully point you to where you can get it... insert blue moderators text here Scott ->
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Scott

Post Number: 2895
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andrew for the heads up......now I remember Ha Ha, Anthony here is the link to the PDF file which mentions the Universal Prophet in other Universes/Creations: https://shop.figu.org/sites/default/files/fragen_und_antworten_zu_nokodemion.pdf

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 992
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was just a thought, but I translated the German into Spanish and then translated the Spanish to English and got a better expression of the texts by combining the reading of both the English from the German and the English from the Spanish.

Interesting to learn that the DAL universe, amongst the Sonaer people, both a female and male universal prophet proclaimers taught the spiritual teaching.

The Sonaer split into two peoples, so the Timars, respectively these two peoples maintained the ancient spiritual teaching of the male and female universal prophet proclaimers.

So upon the meeting and coming together of the ancient peoples (ancestors) of the Plejaren, the Timars and the Sonaer, it was found that the spiritual teaching of the universal prophet proclaimer Nokodemion were in harmony with that of the female prophet Nese and the male prophet Alkan of the Dal universe.

So together, the Plejaren, the Timar and the Sonaer combined the spiritual teaching of the three universal prophet proclaimers and so for them it is one teaching.

From the Goblet of the Truth, I have noticed how each prophet-personality enlivened by the Nokodemion spiritform has had their own unique, creative and colorful way of expressing the might, majesty and beauty of the Creation and thereby painting upon the consciousness true visuals of the truthly truth so that it may be fathomed in a variety of ways.

It is fascinating and a wonder, how these Dal prophets also expressed themselves and painted the might, majesty and beauty of the Creation. It is also logical and a testament of the spiritual teaching that there is only one Truth.

If I have mistaken any conclusions or understanding please point it out for me. I absolutely loved reading this.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1986
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah good point bill
When I meditate on this oneness idea and see my fellow human beings as one as it is written in Semjase's intro to the ST everything negative and degenerate disappears from my mind.

This took me awhile to accomplish as back in 2005 when I first attempted it it just didn't bring on the same effect that it has nowadays.

The materialistic thinking, attitudes, perception and tendencies had to be shaken off first and then filling my mind with the knowledge of truth and then adequately processing the information and basically creating the will to live it by consciously creating these state of self induced consciousness state from those ideas in everyday life was the process by which that evolution of oneness thinking started to emerge and more and more practise made it easier and easier.

There is no too ways about it as I have experienced when you fill your head with vast amount of information from billy's books and articles but fail to apply it in real life, as billy said, it'll be like undigested chicken feed excreted out of the rear end and its useless because its just another form of shady two faced intellectualisation that remains just theory with nothing to show for in the way of backing it up with real life experiences and parroting is all you end up doing which sounds good on the surface but there is no deep substance backing up those speech because its not lived through.

So nowadays I am more concentrating on focusing on a few points and principles and trying to live it out in my daily life rather than trying to read as many articles or books as I can which I know I won't even remember most of as I'll soon forget.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 647
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk, thanks! Yes that is where I must have heard it but I forgot. You knew because I recently mentioned in another section of the forum that Michael Uyttebroek just appeared on Ohio Exopolitics and was worth the listen.

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, thank you forum.

I think I found the relevant passage that refers to the two DAL prophets Hugo is referring to. I put the text through google translate and cleaned it up a bit.

Answer: The Sona are the most developed folks in the DAL universe, where Ptaah
once privately held a conversation in which he explained the following:
"The Sona folks are the oldest known to us and have since time immemorial lived in peace in the DAL universe. Also with them resulted from early times a prophet and proclaimer, but in a different way than in the DERN universe; for with the Sonaer folks two ways came about at a very early time,
a Prophetess Herald, who was called <nese> and at the same time a Prophet Künder by the name <alkan>. From the Sonaer peoples split another folk the <timars> and formed into a peoples' own line, caring for the teaching of the ancient sages
<nese> and <alkan>. Later they mingled with distant ones of Ancestors of ancient Plejaren families who arrived in the DAL universe and
teamed up with the timars. As a result, the teaching of Nokodemion was introduced to Timars and Sonaern. And because this teaching with
that of <nese> and <alkan> harmonized, because both are linked to identical teachings; and henceforth among the peoples of Timars and Sonaers it is respectively taught and up to the present day, and will undoubtedly be also respected in the future, as all time. So basically it can be said that the prophetic-perpetual teaching of the Sonaans and Timars is identical with that of the <teaching> as taught since ancient times and was also brought to Earth by the Nokodemion Prophets series."

Antwort: Die Sonaer sind die weitest entwickelten Völker im DAL-Universum, wozu Ptaah beieinem einmal privat geführten Gespräch folgendes erklärte:«Die Sonaer-Völker sind die ältesten uns bekannten und seit Urzeiten in Frieden lebenden Völker im DAL-Universum. Auch bei ihnen ergab sich zu sehr frühen Zeitenein Propheten- und Kündertum, jedoch in anderer Weise als im DERN-Universum,denn bei den Sonaer-Völkern taten sich zu sehr früher Zeit zwei Weise hervor, nämlicheine Prophetin resp. Künderin, die ‹Nese› genannt wurde, während der Prophet resp.Künder den Namen ‹Alkan› trug. Aus den Sonaer-Völkern spalteten sich die ‹Timars›ab und formten sich zu einer eigenen Völkerlinie, wobei sie die Lehre der alten Weisen‹Nese› und ‹Alkan› weiterpflegten. Zu späteren Zeiten vermischten sie sich mit fernenVorfahren aus alten Plejaren-Geschlechtern, die ins DAL-Universum gelangten undsich mit den Timars zusammentaten. Dies hatte zur Folge, dass die Lehre von Noko-demion auch zu den Timars und zu den Sonaern gelangte. Und weil diese Lehre mitder von ‹Nese› und ‹Alkan› harmonierte, wurden beide weitgehend miteinanderidentischen Lehren verbunden und fortan unter den Völkern der Timars und Sonaergelehrt und bis auf die heutige Zeit eingehalten und wird zweifellos auch zukünftigfür alle Zeit eingehalten werden. Grundlegend kann also gesagt werden, dass die prophetisch-künderische Lehre der Sonaer und Timars identisch ist mit der ‹Lehre derWahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens›, wie sie seit Urzeiten gelehrt unddurch die Nokodemion-Prophetenreihe auch zur Erde gebracht wurde.

I was right! The DAL may still be the positive in a hyper-oneness with the negative DERN in terms of the good human nature for human beings. What is interesting is that a female and a male made up the pair of prophets who came about naturally in the DAL. This shows equalisation; and still a need for a written-down teaching for a positive universe. The relevant thing from the small amount of info is that the DAL humanity haven't fallen very badly, getting out of control of the good human nature like we have. There is no mention of religion, wars, destruction that is prevalent on our world... and apparently our entire DERN universe! As it says the two DAL prophets came about in a different way than our DERN; there is no mention of immaterial beings intervening in an extraordinary feat, like Arahat Athersata. Rather the DAL teachings which came about naturally by two sages, are identical to the Nokodemion spiritual teaching.

This should all give folks hope for humanity; especially those who feel defeated and see no hope for humanity on Earth. Before I learned about the Meier case and the success of the Plejaren, I thought that man was a flawed life form and destined for extinction. As a nature (animal, plant, fish, etc.) lover, horrified by the destruction of wildlife and habitats, due to pollution, contamination, exploitation, etc., I thought, "why would the universe create such a creature that not only systematically wipes out all other creatures, but also planetary environments, resources, and means of survival, and intimately destroys the entire world?"

Finally, after years of thinking about it and studying, after reading the book Arahat Athersata, and learning about there "always being an inside and an outside" it hit me, "humanity is the outside relative to the Creation which is the inside!" Of all of nature as well the entire Creation, there is no realm that is pushing against it. Except, as far as I understand it, the human being who can not only recognize the Creation but ALSO GO AGAINST IT. In other words, humanity is the force in Creation that allows it to step outside itself.

So by the human beings making even the worst mistakes imaginable or going outside of the good human nature, the Creation must further learn by the corrections that eventually come from the once fallen human beings. In other words, the Creation must need humans to strive outside itself in order to find weaknesses for continuous evolution.

It is because the human being can "step out" of Creation and go against it, that makes man the "outside" to a necessary inside;) So there is purpose for man in my mind now where there was once a big question thanks to Arahat Athersata. And since we know about this Universal law of equalisation, the only way man can create worlds, is if he can destroy them. In order for man to reach a higher BEING of nature he must also at the same time have the ability to be a monster against nature. This is hyper-oneness in complete harmony with all the rest...

Best regards,
Anthony

Hugo

Post Number: 648
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I was right! The DAL may still be the positive in a hyper-oneness with the negative DERN in terms of the good human nature for human beings."

Anthony, I'm not sure if you know or if you have forgotten but there is also a third universe that Ptaah traveled to -

Billy:
Man, friend Ptaah, this is really a surprise. Be warmly welcomed and greeted, you universe explorer.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_345

Maybe that one is the neutral one :-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 993
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book Arahat Athersata it says this.

Page 48
52. If, however, the Creation itself directs itself according to its own laws and recommendations and thereby justifies the brazen regulation within itself, then the human life form created by the Creation also has to direct itself accordingly and follow and keep to the guidelines.
Page 290
419. It must be clear that the consciousness itself is neither good nor evil, but rather fully neutral.
424. The consciousness and its tremendous power embody the actual material life-power which, influenced by the thinking, turns out negative or positive.
Page 314
550. It has already been explained that thoughts can only be divided into two kinds:
551. POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.
552. Negative in this case means the evil, ungood, negating and doubting thoughts.
557. Positive thoughts, however, are upbuilding, life-affirming, good and healthy.

Herein is an explanation of the law of equalization.

Page 316/318
569. Healthy positive-negative therefore means that one must think rightly in accordance with the law of nature.
570. Thinking in accordance with the law of nature in turn means, however, that there must be just as much positive as negative, but without Ausartung.
572. If an animal in the wild is negatively or positively very badly out of control of its good inner nature, then it is eliminated, extinguished and killed in accordance with the law of nature.
Page 320
586. So it is also logical that the nature defends itself against everything which the human being, with their erroneous development and with their megalomania, undertakes against it in a manner that is very badly out of control of the good human nature.
587. Meddling in the handiwork of the nature therefore means that the nature logically rebels against it and strikes back with death, ruin and annihilation.
5594. From this it results that he/she must therefore first equalize the negative and positive thinking so that he/she can then thereby follow the laws of nature in a human wise and in responsibility.

Page 86
242. The cognition of this shows that the material body only represents a tool and a dwelling for the activity and BEING of the spirit on Earth.

Goblet of the Truth (Pg 3):
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon.

In my conclusion, it is a matter of the thinking, that thereby experience is gained if one is in harmony with creational laws & recommendations and reaps the good, or one is in disharmony and, thereby suffers the consequences.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Damian

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will tell you my feelings related to one radio broadcast about UFOs that I found a few years ago, I was curious because it was public and in itself an unusual topic on the radio, but as soon as it was said that the land is ruled by "reptylianie" I changed the programs almost immediately I did not even want to continue to listen to this nonsense. the man claiming their existence and power on earth had the certainty of the existence and power of an unknown race of strangers on earth. I have not heard more of a lie in my life like these.

Searching through the bookstores, I inspired a lot of books about the aliens, many authors give different facts that sound as senseless as in a radio broadcast. I'm surprised that Billy's books can not be found in any bookstore.

! Why is such an important knowledge for humanity not universal? !
! Why is this important knowledge for humanity not easily accessible? !

The number of translations of billego books is also poor, I understand that only in German we can experience the impulses of the spirit. But I'm not sure Billy and Plejaren know about an important matter arising from the history of mankind. For reasons of Germany's attack in 1939, Eastern Europeans still feel a high aversion to the German language, for them the language does not even sound nice because it sounds too harsh, despite the fact that it is not true, there are Nazi speeches on TV. people in the east are convinced that even today Germans sound like the speeches of Adolf Hitler, which is not true in my experience.

I believe that to speed up the transfer process of the billy's mission, the important knowledge of billi books should be widely translated for general information, and then worry about whether they know German, because

"building every house starts from the foundations and not from the chimney"

First, let's explain to people what Billy's work is and then people have to find out how German works.

and I think that books should be popular even on the internet (amazon, Ebay. etc.) at a reasonable price and easier payment, people do not want to run to the bank at the moment when every other book is available under one "buy and pay" button in a mobile phone.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1387
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> A link to the original contact please.

Scott

Post Number: 2896
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael are you referring to Hugo's comment about a 3rd Universe?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page