Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 08, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through July 08, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 437
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting presentation. I saw myself in a lot of what Christian said, the scenarios he presented. It seems to me like a pointless situation, the striving, but I'm only speaking for myself.

The spiritual teaching has opened my eyes to one very significant reality in the last few months and that is that our lives are not our own but our spirits and this is the only chance we have to do anything with them. Knowing that I have failed miserably at living. I am now just waiting to die.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, Nearly all, but not quite all, could say that about this life and every other personality they have been since the time of the first of the seven Prophets. For quite some time we have been born into and raised in a world of folks who did not know and then most have brought another little person into this world and raised them in unknowingness; it is a vicious cycle that one has a duty to rise above. I am waiting for the unknowing ones to die, ie. to become extinct; and you are not one of them. Now that we have some truths of the Universe that we all find ourselves in, we all have something better to strive to BE.

Look on the bright side, we haven't gone so far down the wrong path that the wisdom couldn't catch us from hitting the bottom of the abyss.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Hugo

Post Number: 606
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott!

Although I knew it I found it worrying hearing Cristian advising that now is the time to be stocking up with lots of food in preparation for the coming GFC trouble and possible wars.

Scott

Post Number: 2878
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I have been helping a small group of Chinese people put together a short video representing the video evidence of Billy’s earlier contacts. Much of this footage has been seen by those that know of Billy and the Plejarens, but to those that haven’t seen it, this will be something new. This small group would like to start a study group eventually in China, which I think is a first? They asked me to share this link which can be viewed and also downloaded. This is not an official FIGU link, but the material is FIGU related. Salome

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtZ0Yt-WQ53shN0ikHY_S-Opo8YseQ

Lightbeing72

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott, quick question...did Billy ever remark about what he and Quetzal spoke about when he descended from the beamship for a few moments? Nice work on the film footage. Sure wish we could have them return today and get some sharp digital footage. Almost like they intended for the poor quality of 8mm footage so that no intent study could be made (perhaps tech protection).

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lightbeing72,

Welcome to the forum! I agree with your statement: "Almost like they intended for the poor quality of 8mm footage so that no intent study could be made (perhaps tech protection)."

The mission is indeed a carefully crafted package, designed to awaken the critical thinking faculties in the everyday normal earthling. Thus Billy and the Plejaren cannot provide all-conclusive evidence for us earthlings, because we would simply bow our heads (consciousness) in submission and nothing of value would be learned. The evidence provided has to have been kept vague enough to on one hand generate interest in the subject matter, and on the other to keep the earthling questioning the provided information. It is the only way to arrive at one's own conclusions, through questioning and reflection, instead of eating the bread straight out from the oven, so to say.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI:

The Billy Meier UFO Prophecies Live in Sedona
The real truth and the demise of the cynical UFOlogy fraud

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/02/04/the-billy-meier-ufo-prophecies-live-in-sedona/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2019 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=7244&preview=true

Dr_ron

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2019 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dr. Ron Pleune, leader of Living Truth Fellowship, is presently teaching a 9 week course on the Billy Meier Story at the White Creek Mobile Home Park Community Building, Cedar Springs, Michigan, USA.
Dr. Pleune will also be presenting a 1.5 hr. power-point presentation on May 16 regarding the Billy Meier Story at the Carson City Library, Carson Cit, Michigan, USA, at 6:30 p.m.

Dr_ron

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2019 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dr. Ron Pleune, leader of the Billy Meier Living Truth Fellowship, found a unique way to make their group known to the community. The Fellowship agreed to adopt-a-highway in Michigan that gets their group name on a sign that is posted on the side of the highway for two years. Our group has to pick up trash 3 times a year for 2 years. This type of activity is free, brings unity and is an activity that helps keep our earth clean. The commitment is for a 2 mile stretch of highway right next to Cedar Springs, Michigan, USA

Piyali

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is wonderful Dr_Ron!
Salome
Piyali

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 985
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very creative Dr_ron!
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2893
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Here is an interview conducted by the FIGU Calif Interest Group of Dr. Ron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaFlY9m6loE&t=3653s

Patm

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Christian Frehner:
---------------------------------------

Hello everybody
Hallo miteinander

Hereby I inform you concerning a film about the FIGU, which finally for once is neutrally and objectively formed and nevertheless satifies artistic claims.
Hiermit informiere ich Euch bezüglich eines Filmes über die FIGU, der endlich einmal neutral und sachlich gestaltet ist und trotzdem künstlerischen Ansprüchen genügt.

Here an excerpt from the commentary of the two film producers Lukas Bösch and Nico Drechsel:
Hier ein Auszug aus dem Kommentar der beiden Filmemacher Lukas Bösch und Nico Drechsel:

"Dear Christian
"Lieber Christian

The festival evaluation is now over. Thus far we have won two film awards and even were accepted into the final selection of “Vision you reel”. The film was well received by the audience and we want to now make the film accessible for the public.
Die Festivalauswertung ist nun vorbei. Bisher haben wir zwei Filmpreise gewonnen und wurden sogar in die Endauswahl vom “"Vision du reel"” aufgenommen. Der Film kam gut beim Publikum an und wir wollen den Film nun für Öffentlichkeit zugänglich machen.

It is thus time! Our documentary is now online!
Es ist so weit! Unsere Doku ist Online!

It is now the important to spread the video as widely as possible, therewith the film is also seen. We are joyfull if you share the film in all directions. We ourselves will naturally also will do everything thereon that the video makes its rounds. You may spread it on all websites, social media channels as well as privately! However it is important, that you ONLY share the video via the link, therewith we can analyze the spectator numbers.
Es ist nun wichtig das Video so weit wie möglich zu verbreiten, damit der Film auch gesehen wird. Wir freuen uns wenn du den Film in alle Richtungen teilst. Wir selbst werden natürlich auch alles daran setzen, dass das Video seine Runden zieht. Ihr dürft es auf allen Webseiten, Social Media Kanälen sowie Privat verbreiten! Wichtig ist aber, das ihr das Video NUR über den Link teilt, damit wir die Zuschauerzahlen analysieren können.

You can share the link with the following link: 'https://youtu.be/SzCd7FsMORI' ..."
Du kannst den Film mit folgendem Link teilen: <https://youtu.be/szcd7fsmori> ..."

That is the good news.
Soweit die erfreuliche Nachricht.

Sincere greetings and Salome,
Herzliche Grüsse, und Salome,

Christian

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 991
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well presented - Great realism!
Thank you Pat and Christian and all those that produced the movie.

Salome, Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 968
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, Christian,

Excellent movie, very well done.

Quick question; starting at 4:05 in the "wir glauben nicht"- Swiss UFO Documentary, the translation subtitle says, “…as a human being his personality has already lived several times…”

It was my understanding that upon death, the personality dissolves?

“After the end of one’s life the personality is dissolved before an entirely new one is built up.”

Is this may be different for BEAM?

Salome
Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 670
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth

You are correct.

This probably should have read
"…as a human being his spirit form has already enlivened several personalities…

PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, Joe Rogan has various guests on his show to supposedly talk about UFOs. Here’s the latest:

https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

If you’d like to see me present the Meier contacts on his show, please send a courteous email to his producer, Jamie Vernon:

JAMIE@JAMIEVERNONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

You can also write to Jeremy Corbell and invite him to mention the Meier contacts, its unparalleled evidence, etc.:

editor@ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com

And please let me know if you decide to do this!

Thanks,

MH

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,
I sent the following (I bcc you in the email).

Dear Jamie Vernon,

Be great to have Michael Horn present the Meier case on the Joe Rogan Experience show.

With hundreds of NASA corroborations, scientifically analyzed photos and the fact that an IBM scientist analyzed the beamship metal samples is worth seriously looking into.

With such unparalleled evidence, this would be the greatest find in all of Earth's history.

Looking forward to a future show with Joe Rogan and Michael Horn!

Best regards,
Eddie Martin
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,
I sent this to Jeremy Corbell (I bcc you in the email).

Dear Jeremy Corbell,

Be great to have Michael Horn present the Meier case information.

With hundreds of NASA corroborations, scientifically analyzed photos and the fact that an IBM scientist analyzed the beamship metal samples is worth seriously looking into.

With such unparalleled evidence, this would be the greatest find in all of Earth's history.

Looking forward to a feature of Michael Horn and the evidence for the Meier case!

Best regards,
Eddie Martin
Salome,
Eddie

Jedaiah

Post Number: 111
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Michael Horn ;)

Here's a link of an interview with MH and myself where we touch on some new insights to the man behind Theyfly and his own personal connection to the mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVntDV0X8Vg

Also thumbs up on that documentary earlier, it is solid and well produced!

Salome,
Jedi

Kenneth

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the documentary between Jedi Reach and Michael Horn, it’s pointed out that Bob Lazar, (American physicist) actually mentioned the spacecraft that Billy Meier was referencing, meaning the Plejaren spacecraft, this I did not know. It’s very possible that Bob Lazar has skillfully led the attention away from the Billy Meier material with fabricated information sprinkled with some facts. As the Plejaren have stated, in retrospect, “be very careful of the information that comes from the United States.”

In my opinion, Lazars description of the captured spacecraft that uses antigravity canisters that look like barrels hanging from rods underneath the main deck of the spacecraft is purposely very misleading. Lazar also said that the U.S. government has 9 captured (appropriated) spacecraft? The Plejaren also stated that 9 extraterrestrial spacecraft have crashed on Earth. It’s very doubtful that the U.S. Government has all nine of these spacecraft’s? That’s a red flag.

Based on Bob Lazar description, the Revell model co. developed a UFO model from Area 51 S4 hangar, the famous grey scout flying saucer complete with the antigravity barrels hanging below the main deck. This sounds to good to be true, which raises a red flag for me.

Element 115 is extremely difficult to acquire. It apparently takes unfathomable amounts of money to produce one ounce of Element 115; yet Lazar supposedly has a jar full of this element 115 nuggets? Another red flag!

Nonetheless, an A-Team scientist (Christer Svensson) and I briefly discussed the Element 115 that Lazar talks about regarding anti-gravity; it’s our opinion that it appears that the Plejaren utilize a different technology.

Mr. Svensson states; “Stripping electron shells off atoms 1 and nucleons in 2 and reconstituting them in a core of some kind in a 3rd step interacting with tachyons and reversing the process back to 1 cyclically; thus achieving very strong structured electric/magnetic fields, gravity repulsion and polarities.

If what Bob Lazar alleges is factual I can only surmise that a civilisation utilising element 115 could have emerged on a lot more massive planet in the vicinity of a neutron-star where heavier elements would form more easily and decay at a slower rate.

From interviews on the net Mr. Lazar's take is "anti-matter decay" as a sufficient energy resource to wave guide the strong nuclear force of super heavy elements. The short answer is I have talked about 115 with some expert but that is about it…”

Robert Scott Lazar is an American who has claimed to be a physicist who worked on reverse engineering purported extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. S-4 is located several kilometers south of Area-51. If this is factual, why was he allowed to reveal this information? Why did he not delve further into the Billy Meier information and make a documentary of that?

My experience tells me that this is dis-information.

Kenneth

Norm3

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Bob Lazar ever actually said it was a Billy Meier Beamship. But its been turned into this story that he confirmed it which isn't true. It was John Lear a friend of Lazar who said it looked similar to a Meier ship but he never said it was a Meier ship. Big difference!!! And Lear believes in the Meier case. Bob Lazar if you hear his own words really wants nothing to do with UFO's and wants it to finally go away. I suggest you watch last months Joe Rogan show interview with Lazar that is on youtube for more current info on Bob Lazar.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page