Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 01, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through June 01, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2693
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, here is the link regarding reading written materials vs viewing the computer screen:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_542

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Justsayno.

Scott, as someone who loves books, that is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. It gives a whole new meaning to the love bookish people have with books. We always knew there was something about the possession of a book. Now I know why we feel that way. So no need to fear the obsolescence of the printed book, then.

Scott

Post Number: 2694
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, here is one more link regarding digital media:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_543 Although learning about the Mission through the internet has accelerated everyone's knowledge, it is nice to know many of the spirit teachings can be read in book form still.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 274
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Scott. Contact Report 542 was an interesting read. I like it that the words personal, intimate and connection were used in relation to books, and even warmth and relationship. These are my words. I've gone through life thinking these words and seeking meaning through them, and not just through books, but through all experiences. I'm definitely on the wrong planet.

Patm

Post Number: 488
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, there are two detailed articles in FIGU Special Bulletin #99 (May 2016) regarding the dangers of electronic media:

Verblödung, Degeneration und Selbstzerstörung der Menschen durch digitale Medien (Mental dumbing down, degeneration and self destruction of the human beings through digital media) page 28

E-Bücher oder gedruckte Bücher? (E-books or printed books?) pages 28 - 30

The second article contains an excerpt from another contact report as a followup to contact 542 with additional details not covered in contact 542 although the followup contact number is not identified in the article.

Unfortunately I do not currently know of an English translated source for these two articles.

The FIGU Special Bulletin # 99 (German only) can be found here:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_sonder_bulletin_99.pdf

You may want to try to translate the articles yourself....

Salome
PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 408
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been holding off on reading the goblet of truth in digital form because of what the Plejaren said about that in that contact report. I finally have the GOT book! :-)

Tyler

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have an idea for the free community.

I think it would be valuable in the near future, when the Landesgruppe are getting more and more established like the mother centre, if a building were to be erected which serves as a healing centre for the psyche.

The building would have to follow certain size specifications and would bave to contain certain features to work to the desired effect, but I reckon that a building like that could serve the free community very well.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1800
Posted on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the problem with digital media and one that Ptaah and Billy noted is that there is fair amount of passivity and thoughtlessness when consuming the various information from various types of electronic media.

You are just viewing, reading, watching and perceiving the media without any conscious, active, fully awared, participatory, concentrated
disscernment and thought activity generated from the stimulus bourne by your own will and engagement but one that is dissociated, passive, mentally unengaged, from a subconscious beta state and from the state of nonbeing and nothingness.

So basically you allow distractions generated subconsciously to run amok where no active idea generation and new knowledge, insight, understanding, awareness, thoughts, feelings, recognition, cognition and an active sense of being in knowledge through the information from the media takes place.

Couple with this is the ease by which finger flicking, hyperlink pressing, skimming, darting from one paragraph , sentence, image and video footage to the next adds an additional chaos to the overall process whereby the brain doesn't have enough time to process the information therefore all you are getting is gratuitous mental time wasting north south east and west laziness induced consciousness diarrhea where nothing happens within and you lose yourself into nothingness.

So much distractions and not enough creation of wisdom and knowledge from the process of stimulus engagement is what the electronic media does I think therefore as Ptaah and Billy poignantly and accurately stated degeneration of the consciousness takes place.

No wonder there is a massive dumbing down of the masses taking place where instead of technology aiding the progress and betterment of the human being as a whole it is instead killing a part of the human being which includes his/her ability to pay enough attention to things for a few minutes without being so inundated with automatically and subconsciously generated distraction and rubbish that floods their consciousness like a tsunami over the Fukushima nuclear power station that sweeps away anything of substance and leaves behind everything barren.

So I cannot stress enough how important concentration and being here and now in this very present moment where the future meets the past is when dealing with various types of electronic media so that you are fully awared and awake consciousness wise so that your mind is there enough to form someying out of the information.

I find that participating in this and other various forums and comment section helps because it forces you to think about stuff, discern and either learn, draw information from within or form new ones out of the powers of your own consciously willed striving and efforts instead of regurgitating like a parrot undigested chicken feed that you know is going to come out at the brown end as excrement.

Alice_7

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation This is a well composed post.. Totally agree with everything you say and this is why we should make a concerted effort to buy Billy's printed books! I just wanted to point out though that for me I would not have had the finances to investigate and delve into everything if I had not gotten access to much of the "free" online contact reports from the they fly website for which I will be eternally grateful for. The truth of the matter is that the entire set up here on Earth is unique in that our financial system is seriously set up to be a leading factor in keeping our minds sealed tightly shut. And had I not been able to get to the online information I do not know where I would be today because honestly, reading and finding this information has actually helped me to improve my life so much so that I have also managed to find the finances for the books! I even read about the dangers of online reading ... ONLINE and as soon as I became aware of this I started getting more careful as to how much time I was spending and the nature of my browsing and surfing. If you are aware of the fact that google, facebook ect are designed to mess with our minds, distract us and preoccupy us then it can become very noticeable and we should take steps to counter act it. Also we should not be naive and think that we are automatically entitled to privacy. As we elevate through evolution, we become more and more sensitive to others thoughts and the sense of privacy loosens. For me this also means that nefarious people could use sneaky tricks to invade our privacy and we should be aware of that and protect ourselves to the best of our ability. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. So I always act as if the world is watching - without being paranoid about the whole thing either. We really can't write off the online places where the access to the mission related documents are stored and also I for one do everything in my power to direct my close friends and family to these places.. admittedly with seemingly little success but that is not for me to judge.. But it is true what you say, it is too easy to mindlessly click around without doing very much mental work and that concentration is very important, it has taken me ages to get into a daily routine to begin the concentration exercises mentioned in Billy's book The Psyche.. I think that the best thing we can do to improve the mission is to work on ourselves and gain control over our own thoughts and actions so that we become as strong as is necessary in order to overcome these very difficult circumstances of this planet in a strong powerful (forced forcelessness) and logical way.

Tyler

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also learned this, that omega-3 fatty acid is an important factor in the capability to learn and concentrate.

From CR 544:

"In the omega-3 fatty acids the factors EPA and DHA are also of great significance, because, in the context of a balanced diet, they make a significant contribution in relation to good health, whereby these substances exert a valuable influence on the regulation of blood. In addition, DHA is a very important component for the function of photoreceptors as well as for the conducting membranes of the brain, for the concentration, the memory, the ability to learn and in the support of mental performance."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

It was like that for me, and aided me.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1802
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alice thank you for your kind words and good for you and your path to real spirituality.
As the spiritual information goes there is oneness yet there is duality like yin and yang, positive and negative, up and down, good and bad etc.
So it also applies to the electronic media I guess.
There are positives as well.
In respect to the current people who are alive which is basically everyone of us the times we live in is such that our relationship to reality mirror that of our relationship to our smartphones and electronic media in that its chaotic and its all over the place.
Even if we are somewhere we aren't fully there in the moment.
We tend to drift off whilst talking to someone or watching the tele or when we are cooking or going for a walk or having lunch or whilst working or whatever.
We are so engrossed by what is happening within ourselves as mere spectators that sometimes we seldom pay enough attention to the reality outside of ourselves.
Anyway I can't ever remember an instance where Billy and the Plejaren haven't covered all this so its truly amazing.

Scott

Post Number: 2774
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets back to the topic heading, this section is not about taking vitamins. Thank you

Tyler

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My post is not just a banal post about vitamins, Scott.

It is a reminder that is inspired by the explanations of the Plejaren.

Many would do well to actually review the importance of the omega-3 fatty acid and to contemplate it in relation to their studies, because it is far more significant than simply being a supplement.

Again... regarding the omega-3 fatty acid:

"In addition, DHA is a very important component for the function of photoreceptors as well as for the conducting membranes of the brain, for the concentration, the memory, the ability to learn and in the support of mental performance."

This is not just a trite statement, but has a very significant value and meaning for every single student of the spirit teaching, whether they even care to promote themselves into effective helpers to the truth someday or simply prefer to live on the outskirts of the real Mission as lost lambs and wanderers for 40 years

Tyler, are you saying the Plejarens health recommendations are in line with "New Ideas to help the Mission improve?"...thats where I am stuck? Looking at your post independent of any previous posts it would be hard to draw that correlation. -Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 14, 2017)

Tyler

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, that's what I'm saying, because if students are taking their nutrition more seriously and follow the recommendations from the Plejaren, then they will promote their learning capability to a higher level, which will in turn assist the Mission, because of course what else is the Mission except for the collective brain child of every individual human being who feels themselves connected to it?

If there are no humans who are actively striving and properly learning, then there is no Mission at all, because the Mission is actually just able to be moved through the individual activities and striving of every single individual.

So it would assist the Mission by the principle, if the individuals who feel connected to the Mission are better nourished and able to learn and concentrate more effectively, then they can make smarter decisions and develop wiser activities and insights in order to assist the Mission to continue along the tracks as it was envisioned to by Henok and Nokodemion when it was originally conceived.

-

And it may even promote our learning here in the forum.

In my mind, it is really just a more important version of the so simple and plain recommendation, "Eat your oatmeal so you can learn in the classroom today, my son" which a mother might say to their son before he goes off to learn that day in the classroom.

Ajsniper

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
The current rules of FIGU forum and your management are impressed us a lot.
Did Billy and FIGU have considered opening up a Chinese forum like the English forum?
With this, learners from chinese world will be able to connect with each other and share their opinions IN A FIGU WAY.
We are a part of this mission, right?
salome
———————
Leon

Scott

Post Number: 2795
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Leon,

Each forum requires a moderator/moderators who are able to speak and read the language. At present I don't know of anyone who knows Chinese well enough to moderate a separate FIGU Chinese forum. Secondly, there are also Administrators whom oversee the forums which also would require a Chinese speaking person. Thirdly, I think it is a requirement that the moderators must be Passive Members. If you like I can contact Switzerland to find out if your idea is feasible?

Salome
Scott

Ajsniper

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,
I see...i wanna personlly practice this idea, but obviously, a junior learner is not qualified enough for this, maybe some seniors in chinese language world can contribute their knowledge.
Give me some time and see what will happen.
salome
———————
Leon

Scott

Post Number: 2796
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2018 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Leon,

Ok, lets see what happens.
Salome
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 593
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leon,

Have you tried:
http://www.billybooks.org/

Salome
PatM

Hi PatM, Please try and stick with approved FIGU Links, although this does look like an informative link. Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 24, 2018)

Ajsniper

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,
YES, not only me, "Billy Books" is a KEY bridge to FIGU(Switzerland) for all chinese learners.
salome
———————
Leon

Ajsniper

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators,
After days browsing, FIGU.ORG & FORUM impressed me a lot.
I wanna share some potential ideas for your reference.
Please noted that the follwing maybe not mature and definitely with no disrespect.

CONTACT REPORT is the cornerstone of FIGU information.
A FIRST-LEVEL independent section dedicated to showing Contact Reports(in German version) will be a friendly adjustment to all followers of the website.
Then people from different languages can access the unified, standard and sourced Contact Reports.
It also helps to remind people of the updates from the original data.

FIGU.ORG has a section for Foreign Translations which need translators in other languages show their cooperation, this is lack of automation, you can't easily unify their file identification, list disply and update frequency, etc.
So, foreign translations be operated by branches on their own websites with their own language maybe a easy way.

How about transform Translations(Foreign translations) section into a potential CONTACT REPORT section?

Please correct me if I don’t consider this well enough or wrong...and maybe someone could just show me where I can look for the full list of contact reports in German version.

Again, with no disrespect.

Looking forward to your reply.

Salom
———————
Leon

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2019 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quora has been exploding with questions related to UFOs, the latest U.S. NAVY reports and other general questions regarding alien existence in the universe. There is an obvious shift in consciousness and interest because I get around 10 questions of this nature daily. Perhaps more of us can get on Quora and provide answers that are neutral and simply pointing to the source. (see below)

Here is what I post as an answer, or I adjust the first paragraph to suit the question. (feel free to copy/paste if you like)

--------------
As has been reported by the NAVY. Alleged extraterrestrials told their contactee that a group stationed around our planet plans to make contact soon. That they often let their crafts be seen and that our military often follows or chases them.

The late Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendell Stevens investigated UFOs for the military and continued doing so after retiring. He investigated and concluded a case as real based on the scientific analysis, etc. that he performed. See his investigative documentary below.

The case has hundreds of NASA corroborations, scientifically analyzed photos of their crafts, their metal samples were analyzed by an IBM scientist, recorded conversations between the alleged extraterrestrials and their contactee here on Earth, their message to humanity, warnings and insights that came true, they explain the various evolution stages of civilizations throughout the universe, how they travel through space and vast distances, plus so much more.

Here’s the website: www.theyfly.com

Their Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FriendsBillyMeier.andFIGU/

Also this film that won awards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCd7FsMORI&feature=youtu.be

And this presentation: “The Real Reason For UFO Cover Up”
https://youtu.be/IP_yug8wMkQ

Wendell Stevens’ Investigative Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPcNQc_Uqg&t=1s

Hi Eddie Please watch it on the Non-FIGU Links. Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 01, 2019)
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott.

I thought these were all FIGU links. I take it the Wendell Stevens link isn't FIGU related?

If anyone knows let me know. I will make an effort to find it and replace it.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page