Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 05, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through September 05, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 953
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Thanks for correcting my incorrect interpretation of the timeline chart. I’m still a bit puzzled though; I see where Semjasa’s//Gabriel blue line connects with “Jmmanuel”, but with Jmmanuel it also shows the Nokodemjon spirit form lineage, I thought that I understood this, what am I missing?

Nokodemion Lineage - Genealogy drawing can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=oWCsxKBWnDA%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 493
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, what is your source for post #659 as the information you posted differs from the new TJ? Thanks!
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Patm

Post Number: 660
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Corey,

The sources are listed on the drawing. Please identify where in the new TJ that this drawing is off as this book is also one of the sources used. I will review and make corrections as necessary.

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 494
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, let's start with page 30 of the German/English translation.

"3) The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognisable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel."

"3) Der Stammbaum Jmmanuels ist nur insoweit wichtig, als daraus erkenntlich ist, dass bereits der Anfang seiner Stammbaum-Linie auf einen ausserirdischen Ursprung zurückführt, und zwar in der Weise, dass der ausserirdischen Zeugungsvater Adams, also Semjasa, eine frühere Persönlichkeit des Jmmanuels war."

Page 29/30 of "Talmund Jmmanuel" by Judas Ischkerioth translated by Benjamin Stevens copyright original German = FIGU-BEAM, copyright English text = FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Patm

Post Number: 661
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2019 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Corey

Thank you. I remember you bringing this up in Nov of 2017. This was addressed with Christian then however I never received a response. I have sent the following email to Christian:

Sent: Monday, 11 March, 2019 8:41 AM
To: Christian Frehner / FIGU
Subject: Conflicting information regarding Jmmanuel's/Gabriel's spirit-form lineage (line)

Hello Christian,

This email addresses my concern with the conflicting information regarding Jmmanuel’s spirit-form lineage.

I once again request you review my ‘Nokodemion Lineage - Genealogy’ drawing at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=oWCsxKBWnDA%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

1) This drawing is based on Billy’s original answer (which I understand to be correct), provided by you, to a question in the Questions to Billy-Answered - Archive July 25, 2003 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882#POST10554
- In Billy's answers he stated: "...The genealogy of Jmmanuel is important only to show that the beginning of his lineage leads back to an extraterrestrial origin, and that, in a way, the extraterrestrial who fathered Adam, i.e. Semjasa, was an earlier personality of the extraterrestrial who fathered Jmmanuel, i.e. Gabriel. After Semjasa's death, his spirit form reincarnated again several times, of course with different personalities. And the last personality at the time of Jmmanuel's fathering was Gabriel. This Semjasa was a cousin of the chief ringleader Semjasa."

2) This directly conflicts with what is in the new Talmud Jmmanuel (- German 2011 version page 15 , item 3 and the German/English 2016 version pages 29/30 item 3) (which I understand to be incorrect)
- 3) Der Stammbaum Jmmanuels ist nur insoweit wichtig, als daraus erkenntlich ist, dass bereits der Anfang seiner Stammbaum-Linie auf einen ausserirdischen Ursprung zurückführt, und zwar in der Weise, dass der ausserirdische Zeugungsvater Adams, also Semjasa, eine frühere Persönlichkeit des Jmmanuel war. Nach Semjasas Ableben erfolgten mehrere Wiedergeburten seiner Geistform, der natürlich auch verschiedene Persönlichkeiten eingeordnet waren. Und die Persönlichkeit des Vetters des Rädelsführers Semjasa, des früheren Semjasa, der Adam zeugte, war nun Jmmanuel, der durch den Wächterengel/ Himmelssohn Gabriel gezeugt war, der in seiner heutigen Wiedergeburt der Geistform als neue Persönlichkeit Quetzal im Plejaren-System ansässig ist und den Grad eines JHWH, also eines Jschwischs, erreicht hat. Dieser damalige oberste Anführer Semjasa (der jetzige Quetzal) war der Haupträdelsführer der Himmelssöhne und stand unter dem OberKommando des JHWH Arus.
- 3) The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognizable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel. After Semjasa's death, there occurred several rebirths of his spirit form, into which, of course, also different personalities were integrated. And the personality of the cousin of the ringleader Semjasa, the former Semjasa, who begot Adam, was now Jmmanuel, who was created by the guardian angel /celestial son, Gabriel, who is resident in Plejaren system in his current rebirth of the spirit form as a new personality, Quetzal, and has reached the degree of an JHWH, so of an Jschwisch. This topmost commander at the time, Semjasa (the current Quetzal) was the main ringleader of the celestial sons, and was under the supreme command of the JHWH Arus.

3) You have forward to me information from Billy stating that “The Semjasa who fathered Adam was not reincarnated by the Nokodemion spirit-form.”

Sent: Sunday, 04 June, 2017 9:00 AM
To: Patrick McKnight
Subject: Re: FW: 2 Questions re: 3 different Semjasa(s)

Hi Patrick,
After discussing the Semjasa question with Billy today, he told me that there was Henok 389.000 years ago, followed by Henok 15,000 years ago, and then again followed by Henoch ca. 9,500 years ago. The Nokodemion spirit-form had not been reincarnated into Semjasa.

The Semjasa who fathered Adam was not reincarnated by the Nokodemion spirit-form.

Salome,
Christian

In Billy’s original answer (item 1) the spirit-form of Semjasa (Adam’s father) was reincarnated into Gabriel (Jmmanuel’s father).

In the new TJ (item 2) the spirit-form of Semjasa (Adam’s father) was reincarnated into Jmmanuel.

In your discussion with Billy (item 3) Billy states that Nokodemion’s spirit-form was not reincarnated into Semjasa (Adam’s father)

From multiple FIGU documents it is understood that Nokodemion’s spirit-form was reincarnated into Jmmanuel.

How can there be two different spirit-forms reincarnating into Jmmanuel? One previously Nokodemion’s and one previously Semjasa’s?

Summary: I understand item 1 and item 3 to be accurate and I understand item 2 (the new TJ) to be inaccurate.

Christian, since you told me that item 2 (the new TJ) is correct, I am requesting that you review the above and readdress my concerns with Billy. If it turns out that I am incorrect please forward suggestions on how my ‘Nokodemion Lineage - Genealogy’ drawing needs to be corrected.

Thanks in advance and Salome,
Patrick McKnight

-------------

Corey, sorry for not following up with Christian regarding this sooner. Once again I will post here the response I receive from Christian when I receive it.

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 662
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2019 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Corey,

I received Christian's response:

Sent: Monday, 11 March, 2019 4:59 PM
To: Patrick McKnight
Subject: Re: Conflicting information regarding Jmmanuel's/Gabriel's spirit-form lineage (line)

Hi Patrick,

Good that you insisted. I've asked Billy again and he confirmed that Semjasa was not enlivened by the Nokodemion spirit-form. The information in the TJ must be corrected.

And I will have a look at the drawing tomorrow.

Thanks and Salome,
Christian

So that part of the drawing is correct (The new TJ is incorrect but will be corrected). You said this was the first suggested correction, are there others that you have?

Salome
Patrick McKnight

Patm

Post Number: 663
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian is reviewing the drawing and sent his comments which I also responded to:

Hi Christian,

This drawing was saved as a high resolution pdf file which means once you download it:
- it can be view with a pdf reader with which you can zoom in and pan the entire drawing
also
- It can be printed on any size paper including extremely large poster paper at your local printer (scalable).

I will add your suggestion of a box with a question mark between Galilei and Mozart. I am sure it will stimulate more questions as you have said.

When completed the updated drawing will be available at the same link (this link as, all other links on our website, will always point to the most updated copy).

One last request if Billy or you can help fill in the names of some of the other personalities currently identified as questions marks I would like to also add those to the drawing.

I as yet have not added Jmmanuel’s twin nor Mary Magdela’s mother who died at child birth and was married to Joseph (Jmmanuel’s father-instead) at the time of her death.

Thanks again for all your assistance and Salome
Patrick McKnight

--------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, 12 March, 2019 11:48 AM
To: Patrick McKnight <patm@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Conflicting information regarding Jmmanuel's/Gabriel's spirit-form lineage (line)

Hi Patrick,
Now at last I found the time to study your lineage drawing. First of all I congratulate you for the excellent work and achievement. The letters are "a little bit" (= greatly exaggerated) small, but through a copy-paste process into a word document the smallest texts can be made readable.

So far I got the impression that the connections, i.e. the whole drawing is correct. The only thing you could add is an empty field with a question mark between Galilei and Mozart. But there's no need for asking about the name of that person because Billy will not name him (I think that is a "him", not a "her").

And yes, we will have to make a correction in the explanation in the TJ (German and English).

Thank you, and Salome,
Christian
-----------------------------------------
Am 12.03.2019 um 00:56 schrieb Patrick McKnight:
Hi Christian,

Thank you again for your time and please also tell Billy thank you for me.
As you know this will mean that the English translation will also need to be corrected.
I am looking forward to any comments/corrections you may have regarding my drawing.

Salome
Patrick McKnight

Corey

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, no, I have no other suggested corrections. Thanks for going the extra mile, and getting to the bottom of this mystery!

Thanks and Salome,
Kind regards,
Corey Müske

Hugo

Post Number: 634
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Quetzal let on that Billy will pass away in the year 2029?

FIGU Bulletin 104 -

Quetzal: "Even if we must sever our official contacts, as it was indeed designated, thus we will moreover live on the earth and hold contact with you, however we remain other-wise only in a more observing and not in ac-tive and decisive form. At the very least up to the year 2029, after which we will then pre-sumably finally take off and turn ourselves to other and earth-foreign tasks, with the assur-ance that we will finally bow out into our time dimension and nevermore return into this space-time configuration."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 983
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2019 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

I would advise caution with this line of thinking.

Something I used to have as a fault without realizing it. Here is what I learned through an email exchange with Christian Frehner. Interestingly, my cognition is very well explained by the AA-spiritform in the book Arahat Athersata.

Thank you Christian,
There is food for thought and I appreciate your answers. This will be helpful to me from here on into the future, because we really have to exercise 'thinking' ...and I see where and how I made mistakes. I will also be correcting myself as to how I go about stating things and I think I now understand why I make these assumptions and seem to accept them as "possible" and so they somehow become "very probable".
Thank you again and salome,
Eddie Martin

When you have the opportunity, the book Arahat Athersata goes into clear explanations about this faulty-thinking and the book took me further in my personal cognition regarding my own incorrect (faulty) way of thinking (assuming) and concluding.

If something is only possible or probable, then any conclusion or assumption is a subconscious-based and belief-influence of a religious-form conditioning. Even if a person never entered into a religion, the AA-spiritform explains how and why we have all been affected by religiosity on a subconscious level and the underlying effects this has on us (and why we are not aware of this).

Everyone should have the book Arahat Athersata in their possession.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I agree we definitely have faulty, immature thinking about most situations we face. Without thoroughly engaging ourselves into our thinking via reading and re-reading the Might of the Thoughts, we will continue to repeat the same assumptions, attract the same results, talk the same talk, etc. In other words, nothing will change. Not to mention, we must apply the "lessons" we are hopefully learning from the many valuable books provided by BEAM, otherwise we are wasting our times.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 636
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1958
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back around 2014 I've managed to compile every question that was ever asked to billy into a single searchable excel and pdf files.
Mahesh at the time was gracious enough to host it on his blog where it is still available to download.
If any forum members here who weren't aware of its existence and are interested in downloading these files please go to

Your questions to billy meier answered at mahesh's ufoprophet blogspot

These files can be updated by you guys if you feel up to it up to the last batch of questions for the year 2014-2015 and input any other questions asked directly to billy that were not through this forum with your own headings.

If so please share

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 710
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may be a silly question because I think the answer is for sure yes, but would very "early" personalities of the Nokodemion spirit form had incarnations where they committed violent acts and crimes like murder and so on? I imagine all spirit forms had early personalities that go through this stage but I was just wondering if Nokodemion did too.

Scott

Post Number: 2934
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

From the Nokodemion Book page 3 I found the following passage which I translated last year.

The spirit form, which finally enlivened Nokodemion, incarnated for the first time more than 9.6 billion years ago on a planet of a long-gone and forgotten galaxy as a spirit form into a being that belonged to an early human development form and which as well as its fellow forms of life, had to completely develop and evolve in a normal way.

This seems to imply the spirit form of Nokodemion followed the "normal" path of evolution, whether that included crimes etc...is unknown to me

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 222
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hugo,

If you are implying that he was in a peaches and cream situation... he was far from it! Everything begins again there are no and if's or but's about it! He knew that and was still willing to accept the consequences no matter what as they arose with each lifetime.

Mat
Bronzedesk
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Jacob

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Consciousness-related evolution also includes making mistakes and violating the natural-creative laws and recommendations, so I think that also the earliest personalities of the Nokodemion spiritform committed crimes and violated the natural-creative laws and recommendations.

However it is also. known to me that the earliest personalities of the Nokodemion spiritform had the ability to recognize the natural-creative laws and recommendations faster and better than the others.
This because the spiritform of Nokodemion had access to a basic blok of knowledge and wisdom and recognition.

So its my assumption that his earliest and earlier personalities violated less natural-creative laws and recommendations in a shorter time.

This is actually an natural-creative law, there must be an 'initiator' to start / accelerate consciousness-related and spiritual evolution.
One can see this in physics, chemistry, etc, as a rule, a spark is required to start a fire.

There must be a potential difference in order to start a current.
In the physical nature one can recognize the natural-creative laws and recommendations.

Salome,
Jacob

Hugo

Post Number: 711
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, do you know if/when the Nokodemion book will be translated into English? I would really like to get it.

Scott

Post Number: 2935
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I am not aware of anyone or group presently who is translating the Nokodemion Book. Additionally, there is a free booklet in the FIGU Store which has a list of questions and answers concerning Nokodemion....you might run it through an online translation website (Deepl) to get a rough translation....the trend now and in the future is to learn German.....to have access to the Geistelehre....(spirit teachings)

(Message edited by scott on September 04, 2019)

Votan

Post Number: 959
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Billy has done a book on the authenticity on the bible is this available at all for us to read.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2936
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

I'm not sure which book your referring to?....The Talmud, God Delusion ?....

Hugo

Post Number: 712
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob and Scott!

Does the Nokodemion book contain more information about his star wars adventures in rounding up his criminal people then is mentioned in the contact notes? That would be quite a read!

Votan

Post Number: 960
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The christian bible . I heard that he revised the authenticity.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page