Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through December 04, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well this phrase concerns me, from the 2nd President of the U.S. He was/is one of my favorite presidents.

"Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly Inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Adams

and

http://americanhistory.about.com/od/johnadams/tp/johnadams_top10.htm

Norm

Post Number: 1658
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy in the News.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/653473/UFO-expert-s-shock-news-on-alien-visitations-after-years-of-painstaking-research

Kenneth

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would not be surprised if teh Plejaren helped us out with this technology? In-Ear Device That Translates Foreign Languages In Real Time

http://www.architecturendesign.net/waverly-labs-creates-first-in-ear-language-translator/

Bianca

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have found this site and wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, and hopefully the people who share social chats can help it be known.
Because we are part of the mission, we must spread our wings!

http://buygandarusa.com
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Kenneth

Post Number: 447
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that this is FOX News; it appears that most if not all of the news media is corrupt in one way or another. Can't vouch for the accuracy.

"Immunity deals for two top Hillary Clinton aides included a side arrangement obliging the FBI to destroy their laptops after reviewing the devices, House Judiciary Committee sources told Fox News on Monday. . . ."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html#.V_OF3Pks6vE.email

Justsayno

Post Number: 739
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's true Kenneth because other news medias have brought up the same thing, just not CNN. Well it may have made it onto a tiny part of the ticker tape. Why would they destroy laptops if there was nothing to hide? Why would they give immunity to people who did nothing wrong? Just waiting for the wikileaks dump to find out the truth. The best part of wikileaks is that they present the emails so no one has to wonder if they really said it because it's in their own words.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michael_k

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just an idea.

Would it be possible an American FIGU resident write such a kind of letter to Obama to remind him of his determination of helping fulfill his mission of The Silent Revolution of Truth in his few remain time of presidency?

Though he is threaten, as Billy said, but think the few month left for him as a president to be reminded that he is involved in a huge mission for mankind on this planet, will enable him to fill secure and do what he supposed have to do. Despite all the "evil advisers" around him, he may gain his personal confidence and become bold to stand against the "evil advisers".

This is a letter I read which inspires me to post this thought.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/11/23/president-obama-responds-to-vt-writers/

Salome
Michael

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come on, it is not Obama who has to learn about his actual, real responsibility. It's us!

Think about how much he has already done - really. Then, can you really say that we have to be making him aware of his human duty?

Corey

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler-rutland: how about we organize a letter to Obama based on the things he did not do yet, because he was controlled and manipulated (for example: did not bring about humane population reductions), alongside congruently learning our real, actual responsibility in our individual personal lives as well by studying the books (quality over quantity sometimes) in real-time?
Salome/Corey Müske

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama has done a lot of good ? go and tell that to the children and people in pakistan,afghanistan,syria,ukraine and n-africa and yes even the u.s .

Life is great when you live in a bubble right.

Michael_k

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler-rutland,

please reread my post.

Did I said anything about irresponsibility or he didn't do anything and or about his human duty?

I said: Reminding him of his own determination involvement in the prophet mission.

One can remind a person about his/her potentials in a positive neutral manner. It's of the person him/herself who at last have to take it or not. It is just a remind/recommendation and not to force some one to anything.

Btw, I maked my post as an idea/ as a personal thought!

Salome
Michael

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Hendrikus - your name by the way reveals itself to be openly respectable by the way - what is there to say about his grievous mistake, that he himself has revealed remorse about?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 211
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey: great idea, maybe once he's reminding of the bigger issues, possibly he's grant Michael Horn an interview. President Obama maybe more of an influence in the private sector.
MsMichelle

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: By mission-bound, in this context, is meant: all of the few humans who actually are consciously aware of their duty, and who are attempting to live up to it, and who are actively involved in their own daily activities.

It does not refer to all of the still dormant personalities on Earth who are also mission-bound since millenia ago, but just are not consciously aware of it yet.

Right now, there are far more in the second group than the first - but the first group is where we all need to eventually be.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, it is not worth the effort.

He is surrounded by psychopaths, and perhaps some need to review the various codes of the psychopath, such as the censorship-code, which means: he will not find out anything, unless the psychopaths surrounding him decide to tell him. So, guaranteed they will not just lightly hand off a request or even an encouraging letter from one of us.

Really, the fact that we are not able to work this out yet for ourselves, is the sign that we need to spend more time focusing on getting real and really participating in life, and learning what's really up. Naivety won't help us to get anywhere.

Anyway, Obama is just one mission-bound spirit-form out of very many. And he did not have his position fall into his lap in 2012. He went out to his community, on foot, and got himself involved from the ground up, making little successes along the way that all led up to the presidential seat. That is how he ended up in the position to effect change, by a lot of hard work.

So, in my opinion, there is a lot more good to be done if we look at his example and attempt to follow it, as opposed to trying to milk the few mission-bound humans for every last drop of their energy just so that our lives can be easier and require less real, on-foot participation.

A lot of us are doing the same thing to Michael, as well, attempting to milk him for as much work as he is worth, instead of following in his example and the example of many others and attempting to JOIN the mission.

Wali21

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your help with the meaning of Mission bound, it's not easy because a lot of my people are so Jesus oriented that speaking something different is taboo. I have a job ahead of me. Thanks again Tyler, salome

Msmichelle

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler....I like the way you think.....I'm going to continue to reach out to him. ...and see what happens
MsMichelle

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope it works out, Michelle.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome, Wali. I have a lot of work to do too. We all do.

Kenneth

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wali21,

Yes we do have a job ahead of ourselves. As said before; it appears that those folks that understand and acknowledge the truth as provided by Billy and the Plejaren are scattered and interspersed throughout the population of the world. For the most part, we are all currently in a sea of Jesus oriented people (* dead and decaying flesh) and the staunch religious people that would rather do you harm, slander or insult you for speaking the truth.

*) People: The reason that the Plejaren use the phrase, "human being" as a description of us Earthlings is because the word "people" translated into their language means "carrion", which means "the flesh of dead animals".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/carrion

Kenneth

Wali21

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes it would seem so, I never knew about the word (PEOPLE) however I don't speak Plejaren but info is very good and that too means I need to improve my language barrier so thank you, Kenneth. Now what I need is someone I can sit down with face to face and truly go over everything from Billy and the Plejaren and come up with a way to affect small groups of humans, MH advised me to only seek this with those who have a open mind and they too are looking for the truth. So, I live in Brooklyn NY and my days are mostly free, if you live near me and are willing to put in some work. Text me or leave a message and we'll work out contact details.... Thank you Salome

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's really interesting. Terribly designed, a crime against humanity, but interesting all the same. Is there a value in adjusting our language to be in line with the words of the truth teaching then? Will that lead us to a more life-producing mentality and consciousness-orientation that is on the side of the wellspring of wisdom and the birthing of all life?

Wali21

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was doing some birthdate checking and I took a good look at Galileo's portrait and then at the picture of Billy and what a interesting find. Have a look see, oh yeah he was born in February, JMMANUEL and Billy too. Same for them and the 15th for Galileo. The connection is truly there....... I hope I'm not too far off subject

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page