Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 05, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 05, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2048
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2019 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I agree Corey time and time again in our tendency to be absent minded in our day to day moments of living we fail to forget how easy it is to not recognise when we are not living a self responsible lives and what kind of impact it has on our immediate as well as the greater sphere of influence.
I think for the external readership someone with a bigger online platform should write up an article titled 'self responsibility in a nut shell' and really dumb it down with the usage of common vernacular and words so that those not familiar with Billy's writings nor FIGU terminology could grasp easily from the common mans point of view and understanding.

I put myself in the same basket as it is a perpetual work in process but its staggering to think how the vast majority of human beings transgress from this principle so much so that we are basically eating plastic everyday from all the rubbish we have not taken responsibility for which has now ended up as the great pacific garbage patch and micro plastics to the fishes to feed on which has ultimately ended up on our dinner tables.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 702
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2019 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the contact reports it says the elites end goal is to bio-chip every person on Earth for total control/enslavement. Does anyone know if Billy ever said if that would be fully successful across the whole world? I can see all Western nations aiming to do that with the current silencing of conservative voices and the push/allowance of leftist agendas through governments, medias, ect. But I don't think/see Russia or many other nations aiming to do that.

Norm

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Billy rails against Populism one minute then Globalization the next. The Populists are anti globalization and The globalists are anti-populism. So what are people to do. No matter who you support its wrong according to Meier.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

The simple answer is that people have too...think for themselves and take personal responsibility for their thoughts, feelings and actions.

They may then find that lining up with any ism, joining dubious movements and groups is not only part of the problem but rarely delivers any real solutions.

It bothers us to have it pointed out that humankind is heading in wrong directions, that there are no political or religious saviors and that the crashes and collapses and worse are now inevitable...since ALL the warnings were ignored and trashed.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope we all finally get over expecting anyone, including BEAM,or the P's, to take responsibility for our lives. BEAM is a teacher and a human being, just as we all are, he makes mistakes, however, at the same time, he has been scrutinized, even by so-called spiritual people. The problem is with us, not him, because we are constant manipulators with "secret intentions", just review some of your past questions to him. I'm sure BEAM and the P's knew of some of the under-handed manipulation at play by several people on this forum. It was a deliberate attempt to create divisiveness and chaos. Some, live and die, by the contact notes, and look for reasons to find errors, however, if the tables were turned, it becomes a different story. Face it, some cannot handle the truth, no matter if it's direct or indirectly pointed out.
MsMichelle

Learnmore12

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,
You have justly pointed out that, "Some cannot handle the truth". And simply put, that is the actual truth.

Fermouth

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my experience, I've noticed one thing. If you bring about change in yourself, you will see change happen in the world. We are all connected. So be the right, not the wrong. Befriend the right, not the wrong. The whole point of the teaching is for one to correct themselves, not others. Because, truly, if you can't fix yourself, then how are you expected to even make a dent in someone else's problems? Think of it like a drop of rain. One drop isn't much, but if you keep adding drops, eventually it will become a monsoon. All you need is Love, Norm. Because while you're standing in place, unsure of what to do, you have wasted so much time when it could have been to your benefit. People see you change, then they want to change, whether you realize it or not. Even your thoughts effect everyone around you. Think about that the next time you go into a grocery store, or wherever it is that you frequent.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12

The old saying goes that ignorance is not stupidity.

In this whole wide world our percentage of knowledge versus there own stream of thoughts. words and deed do in fact boggle the mind.

It was determined at the beginning that BEAM was not to be deified and to be treated as we would be. Thus he is subject to critique.

I hope this makes sense to you!

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 217
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Old saying:

"Unconditional love does not mean unconditional acceptance of everything"

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 218
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because I started talking more and more about unconditional love, I feel for some time the need to write to express my perspective on what authentic unconditional love means.

As strange as it may seem, the two are not equivalent. Unconditional love does not mean unconditional acceptance of everything.

Unconditional love comes from a great and profound place inside us. It’s bigger than anything, because it’s the beginning of everything. It is the frequency of our cells, it is the energy of Home. In fact, it is the natural state of our soul.

The separation wound and the centuries of earthly conditioning have made this type of Love appear to be something far away from us and our essence. That is Illusion.

And that’s the mission of some of us. To remove this veil of illusion and incorporate the fact that unconditional love is our natural state.

What is dangerous, however, is to try to manifest unconditional love in a mechanical way. Without the support of the structures of our personality, of our ego and of who we are in the 3D dimension. Just for the sake of showing to ourselves and to others that we are spiritual.

This is not unconditional love and my belief is that it actually takes us away from our real essence.

So here are some ideas about what unconditional love does not mean:

unconditional love does not mean to have no limits or to not express yourself when something seems inappropriate to you
does not mean to be a door mat in front of the other is not self-abuse.

Unconditional love does not mean to accept unconditionally the toxic behaviours of the other, when these behaviours affect you
Unconditional love means you love. Period. You do not love because the other is this way or the other, or it offers you safety and comfort or it gives you this or that. You just love.

It is such a high energy that it is hard to fit this frequency into what we have learned about love being children and living in society.

But we all have parts of us that can not sustain this energy in everyday life. And then we need to understand: The spirit form loves unconditionally, our wounds do not.

We need to pay attention to these injuries, so that we can manifest authentic unconditional love. If you have an injured inner child who is able to do anything to get love from the other in order not to face the fact that he/she feels unworthy of love, then this part of you cannot sustain the energy of unconditional love.

This part of you will give and give and give.

It will put aside its own needs and limits, in order to please others and not be rejected. It will accept anything to prove itself that he/she deserves love. This is not unconditional love. This is self-abuse.

Unconditional love in concrete manifestation
We need to heal these parts from us, in order to make room for the pure energy of unconditional love. From which, at the soul level, you love whatever the other person does or does not.

At the same time, it does not mean you agree and take upon yourself the other’s toxic behaviour, just because you’re afraid of rejection.

Unconditional love is to see the other in the soul, in it’s real potential, every moment. You cannot do this until you see yourself that way. And you do not have to take upon ourself the moments when the other is not aligned with himself and manifests toxic behaviours.

You can be there for him in unconditional love, helping him to make his way to himself. Without agreeing with the ways in which he tricks himself. But having compassion for him every moment.

Inner mastery in unconditional love
It takes a lot of inner mastery to keep the other in your heart in unconditional love, while putting limits on its behaviours not aligned to the Source. Or to the parts of him that do not agree with who he really is, in his essence.

And it requires maturity, balance and complete trust in Divine Love and its transformational capacity.

You can do this when you get to that place where you do not need anything from the other, because you have everything through your connection with the Source.

This does not mean emotional closure, but it means opening up to the highest love possible, to the highest degree. And then you can let the energy of divine love pass through you, in order to find yourself and to go to the other in an authentic way.

And if the other is on the same frequency and has done its part of healing, then you can create together Heaven on Earth.

bronzedesk
Mat
~ T. S. Eliot

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

**Corrected Copy**

Note: Sorry for the typos was in too much of a hurry but I hope you peruse my perspective on this subject with interest! lol

Because I started talking more and more about unconditional love, I feel for some time the need to write to express my perspective on what authentic unconditional love means.

As strange as it may seem, the two are not equivalent. Unconditional love does not mean unconditional acceptance of everything.

Unconditional love comes from a great and profound place inside us. It’s bigger than anything, because it’s the beginning of everything. It is the frequency of our cells, it is the energy of Home. In fact, it is the natural state of our spirit form.

The separation wound and the centuries of earthly conditioning have made this type of Love appear to be something far away from us and our essence. That is Illusion.

And that’s the mission of some of us. To remove this veil of illusion and incorporate the fact that unconditional love is our natural state.

What is dangerous, however, is to try to manifest unconditional love in a mechanical way. Without the support of the structures of our personality, of our ego and of who we are in the 3D dimension. Just for the sake of showing to ourselves and to others that we are spiritual.

This is not unconditional love and my belief is that it actually takes us away from our real essence.

So here are some ideas about what unconditional love does not mean:

Unconditional love does not mean to have no limits or to not express yourself when something seems inappropriate to you does not mean to be a door mat in front of the other is not self-abuse.

Unconditional love does not mean to accept unconditionally the toxic behaviours of the other, when these behaviours affect you
unconditional love means you love... Period!

You do not love because the other is this way or the other, or it offers you safety and comfort or it gives you this or that. You just love.

It is such a high energy that it is hard to fit this frequency into what we have learned about love being children and living in society.

But we all have parts of us that can not sustain this energy in everyday life. And then we need to understand: The spirit form loves unconditionally, our wounds do not.

We need to pay attention to these injuries, so that we can manifest authentic unconditional love.

If you have an injured inner child who is able to do anything to get love from the other in order not to face the fact that he/she feels unworthy of love, then this part of you cannot sustain the energy of unconditional love.

This part of you will give and give and give.

It will put aside its own needs and limits, in order to please others and not be rejected. It will accept anything to prove itself that he/she deserves love. This is not unconditional love. This is self-abuse Unconditional love in concrete manifestation.

We need to heal these parts from us, in order to make room for the pure energy of unconditional love. From which, at the spirit form level, you love whatever the other person does or does not.

At the same time, it does not mean you agree and take upon yourself the other’s toxic behaviour, just because you’re afraid of rejection.

Unconditional love is to see the other in the spirit form, in it’s real potential, every moment. You cannot do this until you see yourself that way. And you do not have to take upon ourself the moments when the other is not aligned with himself/herself and manifests toxic behaviours.

You can be there for him/her in unconditional love, helping him to make his way to himself. Without agreeing with the ways in which he/she tricks themself. But having compassion for him/her for every moment of inner mastery in unconditional love.

It takes a lot of inner mastery to keep the other in your heart in unconditional love, while putting limits on its behaviours not aligned to the Source. Or to the parts of him/her that do not agree with who he she really are, in their own essence.

And it requires maturity, balance and complete trust in Divine Love and its transformational capacity.

You can do this when you get to that place where you do not need anything from the other, because you have everything through your connection with the Source.

This does not mean emotional closure, but it means opening up to the highest love possible, to the highest degree. And then you can let the energy of divine love pass through you, in order to find yourself and to go to the other in an authentic way.

And if the other is on the same frequency and has done its part of healing, then you can create together Heaven on Earth.

bronzedesk
Mat
~ T. S. Eliot

Msmichelle

Post Number: 525
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Critique is one thing, however, to argue with the teacher about his information is also ignorance, wasteful. A great teacher does not provide all of the answers all at once. As a child, did any of our parents sit us down at the dinner table and provide all of the answers to our questions? We want it now, we want it all, yet, we have it all now, but too blind to see
MsMichelle

Aristea

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion I think that everybody is really too concerned about what the "other" person thinks of us/him/her. If we would all go about our own business and "mind our own business" (to the benefit and not harm of ourselves and the others) then I think we would all be a lot happier and content. If this sounds contrary, perhaps it is, but really, before we even attempt to love other people, it is really important that we come to know ourselves, our strengths and our limitations. For example, I know when in one day I've had enough of the "love your neighbour" idea, and that it's time for me to retreat into my personal space and have a rest. Perhaps this idea that we need to love everybody all the time comes out of the great world religions, all of which manifest this idea in one way or another (and all of which fall short of it). I do not love everybody unconditionally. I work at being kind and tolerant and understanding, and showing patience in my interactions with others. However, I don't even "like" some of them. I try to avoid feelings of dislike or hate, because I don't want to feed negative energies. So I try to feel "kindness" toward others. This however is not "unconditional love". I am certain, that as an individual, I have never loved anyone "unconditionally", and that it's not even close to my interior nature to try to do this. I like some people, I tolerate others, I personally have emotional attachments to some people, however I have found that time changes these attachments, and what once seemed a great "love" disintegrates into a casual friendship (if that). I am not made for "love". So, who is my inner nature and why am I so different for the ones around me who crave love at any cost? That's something to philosophize about another day.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 526
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly, I can always tell when someone is spending too much time, "thinking" about "concepts" instead of "experiencing".
Mat, what you're putting down in words, "sounds" good, but not realistic. I, agree with Carolyn, I do not love everybody unconditionally. I would be lying to myself, and to "think" that is possible. IMO, it is a sign of delusional thinking. If you're not spending time outdoors and interacting with people on a daily basis, you will become "spaced out". To be honest, I hate people's behavior, however, I do understand, we all have a process towards our own individual evolution. I'm disgused with the behavior of our population, however, at the same time, I'm proud of my progress and the fact, I can admit, our population is f*cked up. Thankfully, we have billions of years ahead of us in order to "experience" true "unconditional love".
MsMichelle

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree that there are two sides to a coin.

The key is discernment and how to live/deal with that. Everyone is different and that is just a plain fact!

We all are not looking for a bunch of mini me's who claim to be what we feel and believe so that we are better about ourselves.

How we deal with that, is a completely personal/private thing that will take time for us all to work out together with BEAMS' help/guidance.

But remember it, is we who are the group!

Thank you all for the guidance. I love it... finally a round robin! lol

Bronzedesk
Mat
~ T. S. Eliot

Hugo

Post Number: 706
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I agree with all written in your 526 post. I was thinking the same thing when reading Mats post.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2068
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Humandoesnotknowlove.htm

I think that this article by gaiaguys sums it up real nicely about love.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 707
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2019 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I meant to add I agree with Aristea posts too.

Unconditional love sounds right/good but we won't be ready for it for a long, long time.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been told a long long time ago that we must live this life as if it were our last,
Listen closely to those that are old and the dying!

What if we had no options to turn too (you know, those that are given to us by BEAM?)

How then would you live it (Life), and how or what would you teach your children

I will not overkill the moment here but we must be a true mirror on to ourself first anf foremost as well as to those others who come into contact with our life.

Just a thought!

nronzedesk
Mat
~ T. S. Eliot

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2019 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk

85% of what you would hear would be more religious lunacy, just as they would teach their children.

Back away from that mirror.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Hugo

Post Number: 725
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2019 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy:
In this context, care must also be taken with metal goods, because anything that emits tin, zinc, copper, aluminium and lead should be avoided if at all possible, as should certain special alloys of other substances which are used to manufacture certain coatings in cooking utensils and dishes.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_475

I been trying to find an "iron frying pan" that doesn't stick to food with no luck. Eggs always stick badly to iron. I want to stop using my aluminium pan with special coating because it is not healthy. May I ask what some people here are using as a frying pan that is safe?

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

Ceramic cookware is non-toxic and doesn't stick to food. However they aren't as durable and have to be handled with some care. They are quite affordable though.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Justsayno

Post Number: 873
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I use a cast iron frying pan and olive oil to season it between washings. It's supposed to be good for people who are anemic as well. Teflon coating can give people popcorn lung, never use that crap.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page