Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 22, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helo Hugo

Look up Saladmaster. This company manufactures titanium cookware.

If there is a company rep near you, go to the demonstration and you will learn the difference between the titanium and all other cookware alloys.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 726
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko_sulonen, when I looked at them I found that even ceramic cookware have them toxic special coating so food don't stick? I will have to check it out further, thanks!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Using cast iron skillets and stainless steel pots & pans is very beneficial; stay away from aluminum cooking utensils, it’s toxic to the human. Likewise, Teflon eventually comes off various cooking pots and pans and ends up in your body, which cannot be processed.

In Contact Report 619, Ptaah talks about using coconut oil when frying of cooking food.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_619

And for additional information:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Lifestyles_and_Health

Salome
Kenneth

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I might be wrong. There are metal pans that use silicon coating to prevent sticking and are falsely called ceramic pans. I'm sure others here have better suggestions for non-toxic cookware.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,
Your mum's problem leg - is it due to arthritis?
If so - it may be curable by changing the diet (e.g. not eating dairy products, egg yolk etc.)
Salome, Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 727
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, Eddie and Kenneth, thanks!

I bought a cast iron frying pan and it is no good as eggs and some other things stick badly to it. I am going to check out some ceramic and stainless steel frying pans and I will make sure they have no special non stick surface. Hopefully eggs won't stick to them.

Kenneth, I bought a 2kg tub of coconut oil just recently after reading that contact report. I like the taste better then oil actually.

Hugo

Post Number: 728
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am currently looking at ceramic frying pans but they all seem to have the body made from aluminium. Is this safe if it is coated with natural ceramic? -

Steinfurt Stone 3pcs Non stick Frying pan:

Product Features

Body is made from lightweight yet strong, forged aluminium alloy for lasting quality
Coated with Extremely Scratch Resistant GranexPlus marble coating, all natural ceramic including sand and stone minerals and 100% free from heavy metals and harmful chemicals for healthier cookware
Steinfurt is a healthy, natural alternative to PFOA Free non-stick and features exclusive negative ion technology

Hugo

Post Number: 729
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, no my mum suffers from poor blood circulation in her legs which causes her problems getting up when she has been sitting or lying down. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I use a cast iron frying pan all the time with no issues, other then when I have the heat too high, food will stick. Using coconut oil as suggested in the Contact Notes also helps with non sticking of foods. This 10.5-inch pan is my favorite kitchen item.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 730
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, that's interesting because mine sticks. Seems buying the cheapest iron pan I found may be the problem. I think I will buy a good quality one and see if that fixes it because I prefer to use an iron fry pan.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 560
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2019 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Google glass frying pans
i mostly use glass for all cooking and plates/cups etc..
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Felinity

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2019 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is about Contact Report 38. What is real vision? How can there be different Earths at the same time? It's nice that there is a list of people who had fleeting moments with the Plejarans. Most contact reports are straightfoward, but this is one of those that, if I don't get more explanation, it will be like a broken record in my mind. Happy Sunday to All!

Matthew

Post Number: 154
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

All cast iron pans stick when first bought. You need to season it as the Chinese do with Woks, i.e., coat the pan with vegetable, or, a high heat tolerant oil, turn the heat up until it just starts to smoke (v. light smoke) and then turn the heat down to medium and leave for 5 mins to form a good oil coating with very light (barely noticeable smoke) and then turn off the heat and let cool before cooking. Do this every few months or each time you cook (oil first, heat up, drain excess oil, add food) and don't use soap to clean the pan, or, use very little - soak the pan in hot water after cooking to remove stuck-on foods.

I've used the same cast iron pan for over 20 years now. It's the best.

Matt

Hugo

Post Number: 733
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, thanks!

The cast iron pan I bought came with seasoning instructions but were a little different to what you mentioned. I will give your way a go because from now on I want to only use an iron pan to cook my food in. The teflon coated pan I always been using was great at not sticking my eggs but I'm stopping that after learning in the notes about it's extremely harmful toxins.

Btw, for past two decades now I always loved having eggs with cooked tomatoes for breakfast and about a decade I learned from Quetzal in the contact notes that eating cooked tomatoes were one of the best anti-cancer preventions there was. No doubt I was very happy reading that because I love my cooked tomatoes.

Scott

Post Number: 2947
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2019 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 113 discusses the assignation of Pope John ! due to poisoning. Recently a book has been released entitled "When the Bullet hits the Bone" by Anthony S. Luciano Raimondi. The author of this book claims to have been there during the assassination and was involved in the death of the Pope as a result of Cyanide poisoning. Additionally, FIGU has recently released an interview with Wendelle Stevens who also discusses the death of the Pope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB7UfdgHIb0&t=3177s

Felinity

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2019 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Evening all,

I am, for a couple of weeks, concerned about CR #1 and #2. Semjase said that she is primarily here to warn us about "creatures" that kidnap Earth humans and take them onto their planet, never to be returned. At first, I thought it could be androids or robots, but she said the word "creatures." Then this morning, I remembered a nightmare I had maybe four years ago that had humanoids who were tall and muscular, perhaps with greenish skin, who were just slaughtering people without stopping. I trust Semjase's words. We really need a worldwide birth and death registry. Her next contact reports have to do with physics. That's all well and good, but CR #10 is of critical importance to make our lives and our planet in a better place.

Salome gam naan ben urda, gan njjber assalaa hesporoona,

Belinda

Hi Belinda, I moved your post to this area because you mentioned the Contact Reports.

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on November 15, 2019)

Patm

Post Number: 717
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please be aware that the Contact translations on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Reports) with the 'Translator(s)' identified as 'DeepL Translator' cannot be considered as accurate translations.

FIGU Switzerland has authorized these unofficial DeepL Contact translations to be published on FOM by a contracted (with Billy/FIGU) group. This is a good thing as many more complete contact reports will become available, however, the following needs to be followed regarding these translations (not all of them have been identified with the following yet):

"This is the entire contact report. It is an authorised but unofficial DeepL preliminary English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE (on the Futureofmankind website) in this version!"

Scott

Post Number: 2954
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

Thats interesting you mentioned this. A few months ago I noticed Contact 78 regarding the laser pistol was not translated. I went ahead and translated it using Deepl, the FIGU Dict and another translation of the contact as reference. While I was doing this someone posted the translation using Deepl. I started reading the posted translation and noticed some errors. After I finished my translation I sent it to one of the Australian Landnesgruppe members who does speak/read and translate German into English. She has also contributed in the release of the Might of Thoughts and also translates various articles which are posted on their website. After I received her corrections back, I thought about reposting or modifying the already posted Contact 78, but wasn't sure whether this was permitted, therefore I held off even though I have the permissions from James.

Thank you for bringing attention to this.

Salome
Scott

Joe

Post Number: 559
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I am the person who is mainly responsible for uploading the DeepL preliminary English translated contact reports. If you want to make some corrections to any of the contact reports then please go-ahead. But please make sure to also put your first and last name where it says "Corrections and improvements made: N/A".

Scott

Post Number: 2955
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe, of course any changes I make, I will post my name

Joe

Post Number: 561
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Sorry but I made a mistake on what I said earlier. I was informed by Christian Frehner that currently only Stefan Zutt, James Moore and I have permission to enter any corrections in the contact reports. If you want you can contact me at f1buff@yahoo.com with the corrections and I will later enter them on the FOM website for a particular contact report. You can also send an email to either Stefan Zutt or James Moore if you like. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not quite sure where to post this - there is a shortage of science topics - moderators, please move it to the right spot if necessary - thank you.

Re. Was Darwin right or wrong?
This is an add-on to
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8881.html#POST87614
forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8881.html#POST87618

It researches what the CRs tell us about Darwin - esp. if his much quoted “evolution” theory is indeed his own.

We know that Darwin studying theology, came in contact with Tibetan philosophies, esp. one legend that declared that humans descended from 8 different branches of apes. "Darwin put the legend to use whereby he suitably filed certain bones of an ape skeleton to prove his deceit ..." i.e. his theory of “man being a descendant of the monkey”.
The question then is - did he 'borrow' as well his ‘theory of natural selection’?

We know that A.R. Wallace truly had this insight and that he sent a letter to Darwin explaining it that Darwin then declared that he had the same idea years earlier – and quickly went on writing about it in his famous book “On the Origin of Species”.

After reading
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_032
one may conclude that Darwin may have had at least some inklings from his travels on the Beagle.

But with certainty we know that it was the idea of the much more modest AR Wallace. He had collected more than 100,000 bird, animal and insect specimens felt that the species changed somehow but could not explain it until - after studying the fauna in Indonesia- he had the sudden insight that animals evolved by adapting to their environment. A thought which he explained in 8 pages that he then sent to Darwin.

It is of course hard to say whether Darwin really had the very same idea independently or only an inkling of it: The net is full of - -what else would one expect – many authors that fully believe in what Darwin tells them to be true.

But in Billy’s CR 217 where he briefly talks with Quetzal about Darwin’s 'filing the bones', Quetzal calls Darwin a cheat – and Billy calls him the greatest cheat ever (“the greatest lie a terrestrial scientist created”). Iwrote this addition after reading 2 newspaper clips about A.R. Russell in connection with CR 217 - one of them describing that Darwin felt AR Wallace's insight confirmed his own idea, the other declaring that Darwin stole Russell’s selection theory.

Whatever may be the case – in Bulletin 32 Billy calls Darwin “a human who craved renown and did everything illicitly and dishonestly to greatly build up his image…”.

Our world is full of dishonesty and my article is not to single out and degrade Darwin. But to view what we hear/read with a "Hmmm.." rather than a full-blown "Yes, what I read must be so."

May the reader form his own insight.

Salome, Bill

*) Read from CR217:77 – 86 …
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_217

(Semjase once mentioned that our planet 'evolves' by regional ice ages and Quetzal, before talking about Darwin, explains how the worldwide ice age became the source of the first micro life forms from which the 'single cellular life' and all life forms evolved…)

Scott

Post Number: 2959
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe,

I'll get back to you in a few days.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page