Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 25, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through November 25, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 601
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, (Tat_tvam_asi),

This is exactly why we call this electrical theory, (not electrical fact); it keep unfolding. This Searl technology has been ignored because of politics and profit/greed, etc. As Tesla also found out, political and scientific groups can’t make much money and distinction or notoriety with free energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZUIw_C2zo (Searl Effects Generator)

There are always the scientists that will say that something cannot be done; mainly because they have not done it themselves or are afraid to bruise their ego. For instance, before the sound barrier was passed in 1947 (767.3 mph – 1,234.8 km/h), many scientists believed that this was not possible; an aircraft would disintegrate.

It appears that the reason it was proved that the sound barrier could be passed was primarily pushed and financed by the Military Industrial Complex, who had an application for it.

Arthur Schopenhauer, a devotee of Plato and Immanuel Kant (German philosopher), is absolute correct; “All truth passes through three stages.
First; it is ridiculed.
Second; it is violently opposed.
Third: it is accepted as being self-evident.”

Kenneth

Watchdog

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the Universe isn't as huge as we think. Perhaps we're just really really small.

Hmmm...
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Taro

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know camera lenses? I'm trying to figure out how Prof. Deardorff arrived at the "camera equation" on his WCUFO page:

D = (f/h) x H

where
D = Distance from camera to object in question;
f = focal length of camera = 55mm;
h = length of object's image on the 35mm film;
H = length of actual object = 120 cm.

(http://www.tjresearch.info/Wedcake.htm)

Taro

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I have it figured out:

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/89433/im-hoping-to-prove-this-distance-to-camera-equation

Kenneth

Post Number: 666
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

Your work on "camera lenses" is very impressive. So, it appears that you have collaborated J.P. Lagasse’s geometry figures concerning BEAM’s 1980 photo of the WCUFO?

The carriage house photo taken on June 2011 has been refurbished; consequently is does not appear the same as when the WCUFO photo was taken in 1980.

WCUFO-2: shows the reflection of the carriage house with Meier within its shadow or dark surface.

WCUFO-3: Using Windows 10 Photos, the reflection of the carriage house in the WCUFO sphere was augmented. There does appear to be someone in this reflection; difficult to make out. If someone has superior photo enhancement software, maybe this reflection could be improved even more?

Last photo; my understanding, the way the carriage house looks today?

Kenneth aka Kenneth

Taro

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Kenneth but all I've done is verify Deardorff's equation. Sorry, not familiar with Lagasse.

To the best of my knowledge, Meier's photo #808 that you've posted has been neither refurbished nor augmented. It is a high resolution scan provided by Meier to Rhal Zahi for his analyses. I don't believe Meier is visible in the reflection. He would be quite small if he were. What you are seeing are compression artifacts often seen on compressed formats such as jpegs.

According to Deardorff's "Wedcake" page it was taken in 2006.

Cpl

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Extraordinarily late with this, but, thanks for this hi res sphere photo Kenneth.

Taro you can also confirm the camera formula here:
https://www.scantips.com/lights/subjectdistance.html.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that we can shoot a photograph at a trillion frames per second and thereby have begun to see around corners, it may well explain how the Plejaren project or reflect the image around their craft to make it invisible. This new photo methodology even photos light in motion enabling us to see light's waves or ripples.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9vd4HWlVA.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1079
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The trillion frames per second in the video should, it seems be a quadrillion frames per second, which is even faster. Or it is not femto photography but pico photography (a trillion frames pre second).

Check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femto-

Hi Chris, could you be careful with the non-FIGU links, I have let a few pass through based on the subject matter, but I want to be careful not to set a precedent for other members. On the flip side, I have been thinking that I want to ask FIGU, whether certain links can be accepted in the Overpopulation and Asteroid topic area, because they are relevant to our survival. Thanks-Scott

(Message edited by scott on May 01, 2019)
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thank you for the reminder... again! It slipped my memory again that even nonactive links are not allowed.
Chris

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Chris, that TED Talk is 7yrs old, I bought a new android, oops I mean google owned, phone only 3mths ago and the camera does not reflect this advancement in technology, what gives. ;->
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Cpl

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, read his abstract and the three first Q&A online. (Can't give the link I'm afraid. Do a search on the theme.)

In answer to your question, it's a different technology making use of photons. No digital camera can shoot anywhere near the speed of light. Even with femto photography the video has to be created using data from shooting the photons many times. I'm looking forward to when the blobby man photographed round the corner will be seen like a mirror image -- clearly and in full color -- but that's likely a few steps and years away too.
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2080
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Chris
I think several years ago or thereabout we've exchanged personal emails concerning an aspect of Semjase's beamship I wanted to bring attention to for further analysis and scrutiny.

It didn't draw much attention then.

I believe the time is ripe once again to bring anew the focus back to this information so that much clarification can be made and another aspect of the Meier case can be vindicated for history sakes thereby exposing the utter failure of the fraudsters, wannabe experts and anyone and anything in between.

In regards to Semjase's beamship wrapped around the tree a feature that I like to draw attention to is this.

No so called skeptic trying to debunk Meier's photographic evidence has ever picked this up nor is there any duplication attempt with model on strings ever included this aspect.
Meaning they are what they are just shabby attempt at defrauding the real one making it look as if its a fraud.
This is an important Plejaren modus operandi of hiding things in plain sight for future revelation in action once again just as they've done with the words 'Pleidians' to expose the fraudsters.

This aspect of Semjase 'exhaust system' as I referred to back several years ago in the email is a band of metallic skirt that over runs the 3 concentric rings around the the cupola portion of the ship.
Its essentially saying that never ever was the top portion of Semjase's beamship ever a concentric circle or perfect rings but more of a shape of a snail's shell.
I can relate this to the famous tether incident back in the 90's in one of the NASA's STS or STI experimental projects where swarms of giant UFOs in the back of the broken tether was exhibiting this pattern while pulsating its lights.

Chris can you kindly have another look with Dr Zahi.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1178
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

MH mentioned this to me in an email to which I just replied before seeing this.

Here is my reply:

The middle flange of the craft proximate to the tree used to confound me too. Upon looking at the other photos and other repros of this photo it is pretty clear to me that this is an anomaly caused by the proximal tree's reflection on the craft. These other photos do show the craft to be a symmetrical body.

See attachments of photo 64 as it goes behind the tree, # 66 which is the photo I think Matt is referring to, my scanned version of the full size poster of this # 66 photo, and another photo of the Variation II in the clear sky.

I sent four photographic attachments to MH and Francisco but I cannot upload them here as they are not online.

I would add that I do not think these craft would need exhaust pipes of any kind.

BTW while Rhal and I are referred to as Dr or Professor in certain circles as we teach (or have taught) at universities, we don't usually use those titles. I have a PhD in Applied linguistics with emphasis in Semiotics, but it is from a previously non-accredited university that re-opened as the accredited California Miramar University (CMU).
Chris

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2086
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the prompt response Chris.
I hate to be borrowing strength from position at this juncture but I am in the engineering field mainly structural and mechanical dealing with technical drawings every day and over the years as it comes with the job you naturally develop keen eye for details.

Obviously I could be wrong but looking at the photo above to me at least there is not a shadow of doubt that that metallic band over the three concentric ring seems like its part of the structural member of the craft.

I am no photographic expert but that metallic band doesn't look like a shadow off a tree but part of the structural design.
If it were a shadow off a branch that tree branch would have to be very prominent, large and literally sitting atop that part of the craft to cast that shadow as the sun appears to be around 1200 to 1400 position overhead of the craft judging by how its reflecting off of it in the middle portion of the ship.

Obviously a scientific approach is the best method to establish the facts so a more thorough methodology and application is required I guess but it'll be a shame to let this one go if it were true that it was indeed part of Semjase's craft that by its merit strengthens the authenticity of the Meier case even more but also brings order to the chaos wrought by the pseudo skeptics who've had a free run at degrading and denigrating this photographic aspect of the Meier case without much defense against their calumny.

I have yet to retrieve the other photo I used to make my case about this some 4 or 5 years ago with you when we exchanged emails about this.

In that photo from a different vantage point it too had this metallic skirt that in my hast at the time labelled it an exhaust of some kind.

BTW where have all the clear digitalised photos gone there doesn't seem to be much around as before for some reason either that or its me.

So Chris would you be able to have another look or at least use a different scientific approach and see it from a different angle or perspective.

I don't want to unduly waste your time but there clearly is something there worth investigating further I think.

I like the sound of Dr Chris Lock accreditation or no accreditation. :-)

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2086
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris just incase you've missed this feature I have highlighted them for easy identification.

Taro

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Newinitiation. Have you considered the angle of the proximal tree? It angles AWAY from the object. This is clear in photo #64, taken from a position left of the image you've provided(#66?). This angle would provide the shadow of the tree against the curvature of the cupola as seen in your image and would explain the apparent "metallic band" you see. Also, you can see a good profile view of the craft, including the cupola in #64. I think it's important to analyse the entire photo series when one has been provided. I personally believe that the fact that Billy has provided mostly series is significant to serious UFO analysis. Each photo has the potential to corroborate or verify another or other photos in its series.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2087
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Taro I don't have the original Semjase beamship around the tree photo series anymore but I'd managed to retrieve a marked photo no.65 I had sent to Chris back in Jan of 2015 to highlight this unique feature of the beamship.

Thank goodness it came in a series otherwise I would've made the same mistake of deeming that anomalous feature of the ship a shadow effect from the tree branch.

In this no.65 photo of the series I highlighted the section of the beamship where the bands intersected together.

It looks like Semjase has manuevered her beamship in such a way that that portion with the anomalous features of the ship was always closer to the tree when she was going around it.

You will have to compare the stock photo number 65 with the one that I have marked to see that when the angles of the 3 concentric rings of the flange are measured on both sides at 180 degree points the section with my markings on it is higher.

This means that indeed that portion of the rings are coalescing together into a single point hence the prominent side skirt protuding on top of the 3 concentric rings.

In my opinion its not a shadow but a tangible piece of metallic band protuding above the 3 concentric rings.

Taro do you possess thees photo series and if so would you be able to send me a copy.

Cheers
Matt lee
Newinitiation@yahoo.com

Newinitiation

Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro I've put this photo through some filters to see what sort of effect it'll have over that band and to me it highlights a structural form that is part of the beamship rather than a shadow effect from an external source like a tree branch.
I've also highlighted the section for some perspective.
It appears as if the band section is also casting its own shadows

What do you think?

Cheers

Taro

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a close-up of #66 from the Photo-Inventarium(p54):

#66(tree shadow on concentric rings)

Newinitiation

Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for yet another important spiritual lesson and for taking the time and consideration for my enquiries
After another thorough observation of clearer and more detailed photos I'd received from Michael I'd realised that I was wrong and indeed as Taro had pointed out with the photo example above and as expressed by Michael and Chris it was indeed a shadow off a tree branch.
So my apologies everyone.
I don't know if it's appropriate at this time for me to be saying this after inadvertently crying wolf but maybe this recent episode was meant to lead to other surreptitious finding that I happen to come across again but this time with the help of the photos Michael had sent me it was a bit more clearer.
There does seem to be reddish black energy band around the whole perimeter of the rim of the beamship in all these photos.
I don't think its a shadow effect but what do you members think?
You guys will have to zoom in for a better view.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a curious feature, Matt. I'm not sure what to make of it. In my coffee table colour Japanese book of UFO Contact from the Pleiades, Vol 1 in some shots the red edge is so clear it looks like a physical part of the craft, but in other shots there is no such border at all.

I have learned to treasure these questions. Sometimes the question is better than having an answer, because it demands we investigate, if we are up to it and if we want to know. Such investigation can take hours, days, months, or years.

Some of the dark edging is probably due to the dark undercarriage and high contrast of the light above, the very dark tree, and the shiny metallic craft, but perhaps not only that; and that does not explain the red edge when it appears at times unrelated to colour degradation, which it is in some of the poorer quality photos.
Chris

Msmichelle

Post Number: 555
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again, if any rational, logical, reasonable person cannot see, these photos BEAM took of the beamships, spaceship, etc are real. Please stop attempting to justify and explain to them. It's wasteful and illustrates low level consciousness (meaning, secretly they have doubts even though, they claim otherwise) and in due time, they'll wake up, but by that time, the damage to the world will be unstoppable and will continue for many, many years or decades.
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page