Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 07, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched the Joe Rogan interview of Bob Lazar. I can only assume a few scenarios. At best, if what he says has any truth, what he saw or worked on were advanced classified military craft with antigravity capabilities. This would be inline with what Ptaah said that our militaries have these. Lazar may have been commissioned and directed to do what he has done for a two prong purpose. One has to do with the 2015 Navy run-in with the "tic-tac" crafts.

Regarding the "tic-tac" crafts. They appeared during a scheduled military exercise in which inexperienced pilots were training. There were two high ranked Air Force officers onboard and they immediately took the blackboxes that recorded the incident which occurred near Camp Pendleton where there is always a spec ops team ready to deploy who would have been sent to engage and recalling the inexperienced pilots. This did not happen.

At some point the military will have to admit that we have advanced anti gravity crafts and that aliens do exist and alien crafts have crashed which were reverse engineered. Our military is not as ignorant as the general population have been lead to believe.

Bob Lazar has more to do with reverse engineered alien technology in use in classified advanced military crafts and getting the general population prepared to accept these things.

They could have easily scared him into a mute mouth. Everything seems to have been done for credibility and mystery to his story.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3,

I did in fact watch last months Joe Rogan show and interview with Lazar on you-tube. If Lazar was not convincing, he would not be doing his job.

Too many red flags for me; just think about how convincing the Apollo-11 Moon landing was...and still is for the majority.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3,

To be clear, according to MH, Lazar said that the Area-51 UFO's resemble the Billy Meier's UFO's. To my knowledge, Lazar did not say anything about "Beamship's".

Nonetheless, too many red flags for me!

The question still stands; when Bob Lazar had the platform on the Joe Rogan show, why did he not draw attention to the Billy Meier case and the photographic evidence? This would have been a perfect start for a documentary on the Billy Meier case.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 685
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob Lazar had a platform on the Joe Rogan show but MH is not allowed one. That says a lot about Joe Rogan show imo.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I agree with your analogy on your post 1035. Nonetheless, the U.S. Military, NASA, U.S. Government, etc. have been misleading the general public for decades.

Thermotech Plastics Injection Molding Service in Hopkins, Minnesota where my Father worked as senior engineer were developing parts for the U.S. Military to be assembled into laser weapons in the mid 1960's. You will not find any documentaries on How It's Made for this product.

Hugo,
You hit the nail on the head, "Bob Lazar had a platform on the Joe Rogan show but MH is not allowed one. That says a lot about Joe Rogan show".

Kenneth

Norm3

Post Number: 154
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Joe Rogan doesn't really believe in UFOs.

Hugo

Post Number: 689
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3,

That does not make sense because why did he have Bob Lazar on his show then?

Also, I don't know why you said/think that of him when he stated the opposite? Youtube video -

"Joe Rogan: I'm Leaning Toward UFOs Being Real"

Norm3

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, if you want to believe its a big conspiracy to keep Michael Horn off Rogan go ahead believe it. I guess it couldn't be that he's ONLY interested in the Lazar case for the last 20 plus years and most probably never even really looked into anything Meier related. Majority of people you mention the name Billy Meier to have no clue who he is. Even Steven Greer is more well known than Meier.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My own attempts to provide Rogan with information and evidence go back to...2016. I know that since then there have been numerous people - from six different countries - who've sent him info and recommended an interview with me.

To date and to my knowledge, NO ONE has even received an acknowledgement of the info, let alone any comment about it. One can draw their own conclusions.

Hugo

Post Number: 690
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3, I do believe it is a big conspiracy to keep Michael Horn (Meier) off Rogan show as well as other big outlets.

Lazar, Greer and practically all the others are oxygen thieves designed to leave no room for Meier awareness/discussion.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The issue/problem as I see it; if the powers to be acknowledge the Meier case, then most likely the disclosing of various Truths must follow, including extraterrestrials from other worlds interacting with an Earthling. It’s more than just Lazar, Greer and all the others are oxygen thieves (good analogy) at work here; it appears that the aforementioned are merely puppets on a controlled media network, which includes NASA.

I can tell you for a fact that astronauts that I have worked with have a look of fright or disgust on their face when the subject of UFO’s or extraterrestrials are brought up in a conversation. The most that has ever “officially” been acknowledged in over 70 years is maybe UFO’s and possibly extraterrestrials, but it’s always interwoven with conspiracy BS.

There is a reason why the above-mentioned marionettes and pawns will not mention the Meier case; those in control of the deception would have to admit that they are not the most advanced, most intelligent beings in the universe. It’s interesting that many of the influential elite will not admit that extraterrestrials are in fact human beings; this could also be just their own ignorance as far as that topic is concerned!

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One major factor is the effects of religiosity.

It has had such an impact that it is now buried in the subconscious and many have no idea that they are being affected by it.

Joe Rogan's studio is near me in Woodlands Hills and I think I figured out a way to get Michael Horn on his show as well as other podcasts.

I'm going to need a little bit of time, but I feel I may be able to pull it off.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 557
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2019 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem with Joe Rogan is that when it comes to the UFO topic, he is only interested in interviewing people who are fraudulent like Bob Lazar and Steven Greer. But I think unfortunately Joe Rogan himself is unaware that he is being misguided when he interviews such people.

I have contacted him several times to try and get him to interview Michael Horn on the Billy Meier UFO case. I had sent him several links, but he never even bothered replying to me!

In my opinion, Joe Rogan is full of himself. I personally find his stand up comedy to be stupid and not funny. He is only interested in interviewing famous people, regardless as to whether they are charlatans or not!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a new interview with some interesting folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXd8yD1dumg

Also, I've tried to contact Rogan since 2016. I know that this year alone a number of people from six different countries have also tried to contact him, sent emails, etc.

To date, none of us has received any response.

Norm3

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem is Meier was made to look like a fraud in the early years by Kal Korff which is now gospel in the UFO field so much so that even now no one wants to even bother taking a serious look at his info. The NWO isn't telling Rogan to back off. It more like he chats up with a few friends & colleagues who end up saying that Meier guy has been proven a fraud 40 years ago. So Rogan backs off.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2034
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Michael I am still waiting too plus trying a few different tacts in between.
Some people paid an impromptu visit to his studio and I am trying to find out how they got the address.

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1405
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2019 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe Rogan Shows Billy Meier UFO Photos

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=8033

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2019 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, this is really great news.

I'm particularly glad Joe Rogan is skeptical and not mentally a flat-Earther type.

This is a great first step and it's a great beginning.

Every seed has its time to germinate and sprout.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 532
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2019 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I actually disagree about "time to germinate" for the current people on this planet. Let's not get to a point of "begging" people to accept this material. It's obvious, genuine, authentic, proven, scientific material. Those "talking, regurgitating bobble-heads on social media are about marketing which equals money, not about the truth. It's about "spinning" and keeping themselves "trending", plus marketing is a new form of religion.
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2019 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle
Not sure why you disagree.

Keep in mind that the germination of the consciousness and the seed is a creational law.

The law of Cause & Effect clearly states and offers the steps to the success.

By respecting a person's stage of evolution, then one can effectively bring everything to fruition.
Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New:

https://youtu.be/YWRAUqTt7c0

https://youtu.be/8GppW1lDzGA

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1419
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New blog:

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/11/27/dog-bites-scientists/

Weatherly6836

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings. I would be interested in what Jedi is doing, as far as "getting the word out" about Billie's material. Enjoyed reading comments from this discussion. Cheers, Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page