Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 23, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through February 23, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 649
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH, me?

Have I misunderstood this 3rd universe because there is no mention of the "DAL Universe" in the whole contact report. It refers to it all as a "foreign universe". That contact report is also the peaceful people blog -

The Peaceful People

Billy: What arises from the foreign universe?.....

Ptaah: Weeks later, after which we further penetrated into the foreign universe, we came upon a small artificial object, which was drifting through free space....

Billy: So should it also be with us. Yet tell me now: You are only really able to reach this foreign universe, because in your ancient data you had the recordings of Henok at your disposal....

Ptaah: The recordings in accordance with certain things indicated that Henok was actually in this foreign universe.....

https://theyflyblog.com/2015/03/02/the-peaceful-people/

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 994
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2019 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By "foreign universe" it may be simply a different dimension?

Often Ptaah refers to visitors to Earth as "foreign to Earth".

Normally, a separate Creation is referred to by a name.

These are my thoughts.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

When the Ps talk of a foreign universe they mean another universe, not a space-time configuration of our DERN. The term "different dimensions" is not quite correct when speaking of different space-time configurations of our universe.

The reason is because that these different space-times all have the same laws of nature. So in other words, the laws are not MEASURED differently.

Best regards,
Anthony

What is interesting is that despite the Ps being so advanced, they have only discovered or accessed three unique universes, according to the info. So it seems much easier to penetrate various space-times of a universe, but VERY difficult to leave the universe for another.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 995
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mind_guerrilla

Anthony, thanks for sharing that. I sure wish there was a better distinction to avoid assumptions or interpretations of what they mean.

Semjase explained that the universe has universes above, beneath, within, etc.

Then they say the DERN or the DAL... etc.

If there is a source that clearly identifies and makes the distinctions I would be interested.

Thanks again Anthony
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 650
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin and Anthony,

I too wish there was a better distinction to avoid assumptions or interpretations of what they mean because back there for a moment I was beginning to think I misinterpreted this contact report about being a 3rd Universe. I still wonder if it really is a 3rd Universe because I looked in the archives and also in MH's "peaceful people" blog and didn't find anyone mentioning it being another Universe?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1988
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy: Billy:
Do you know of even other universes than the DAL Universe and ours? With this, I don’t just mean other dimensions or other space-time configurations in our DERN Universe but actually other universes, so foreign ones that don’t belong to our two twin universes. Kennt ihr noch andere Universen als das DAL-Universum und das unsere? Ich meine damit nicht einfach andere Dimensionen resp. andere Zeit-Raum-Gefüge in unserem DERN-Universum, sondern wirklich andere Universen, fremde also, die nicht zu unseren beiden Zwillings-Universen gehören.
Quetzal: Quetzal:
44. Actually, we have already concerned ourselves scientifically with foreign universes for a long time, but so far, we haven’t been able to gain any concrete insights that would enable us to penetrate into such universes. 44. Tatsächlich befassen wir uns schon seit langer Zeit wissenschaftlich mit fremden Universen, doch bisher konnten wir noch keine konkreten Erkenntnisse erarbeiten, die es uns ermöglichen würden, in solche Universen einzudringen.
45. We have knowledge and proofs of the existence of foreign universes, but it is still impossible for us to break them open; therefore, we can presently only visit the DERN’s sister universe, i.e. the DERN’s twin universe and, thus, the DAL Universe. 45. Wir haben Kenntnis und Beweise für die Existenz fremder Universen, die zu erbrechen für uns jedoch noch unmöglich ist, folglich wir gegenwärtig nur das DERN-Schwester-Universum resp. das DERN-Zwillings-Universum und also das DAL-Universum besuchen können.
46. However, our scientists as well as Asket’s people and their highly developed allies are working very hard on solving the problem at hand. 46. Unsere Wissenschaftler sowie das Asket-Volk und deren hochentwickelte Verbündete arbeiten jedoch sehr intensiv daran, um dieses anstehende Problem zu lösen.
47. A success is likely to be expected, however, in at least 15 years. 47. Ein Erfolg dürfte jedoch in frühestens 15 Jahren zu erwarten sein.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 996
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Thanks Matt Lee. That is what I was referring to. The term "foreign-universe" is a broad encompassing term.

To everyone:

I also have a question regarding the current commentary on this forum regarding "negative / positive" polarities (polarity differences) between the DERN and the DAL Universes (Creations).

If the (every) Creation is neutral positive equalized then how can a Creation be a "negative" or "positive" Creation (considering a Creation is neither male (positive) nor female (negative)?

Is there a conversation with Billy referring to a Creation being either positive or negative?

Thanks.
Salome,
Eddie

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddie,

You mean my commentary? Feel free to address me by name. I am in the same room as you and a fellow human being.

Positive and negative are relative terms. My point is that man is falling in the DERN which is negative compared to man who is inline with nature in the DAL which is positive. This is the law of polarity in use in the spiritual teaching in the most simplest terms. This should be obvious to you if you are a student of the spiritual teaching. You should not need someone of authority to give you credibility.

Credibility for content comes from application of the creational laws and directives, which you should be looking for rather than an authority. The whole point of the Meier material is to give folks leading thought for them to take and solve for the creational laws and directives. Billy does not really give you the answers. He just says that the spiritual human is following the laws of Creation/nature, now go find them for yourself...

That is what my commentary is all about. Eddie one thing that I have noticed about your posts is that you rarely expand upon the material. Instead you quote Billy as if this is the only way it is true and give praise. Which is okay but it is not what the spiritual teaching is about...

Kind regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 998
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

No offense was intended... I address the forum because we are all in this discussion.

My study of the spiritual teaching is very deep and profound, my cognitions grow every day, even though I'm at the infancy of my learning.

The "leading thoughts" are based on the laws & recommendations of the Creation... best articulated by the teaching of the prophets.

So I use the texts to encourage fathoming while discussing my point or comments.

Stating that the Creation is either negative or positive.. I have not found this, but rather the contrary.

What you state isn't logical to me at this time. It makes absolutely no sense... unless you are speaking figuratively or metaphorically.

Literally, a Creation cannot be either negative or positive according to creational laws (according to my studies and understanding).

Is there a chapter/verse you know of that says this so everyone can study it?
Salome,
Eddie

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

My understanding is that the Creation exists in perfect balance with itself. Therefore it cannot be of positive or negative value alone, but contains both values fully in equal measure. So, every Creation-Universe is then neutral-positive balanced in every way in it's existence and does not swing between the negative or positive.

A human being with their conscious-consciousness-evolution is able to practice negative or positive values in themselves and through the laws of cause and effect make mistakes and evolve, but the Creation as a spiritual-energetic impulse-based-consciousness does not decide on it's own what it should be, a negative value or a positive value. Instead it exists in perfect balance with itself, according to itself and does not deviate in any way from this. It is the force of existence and nature and only works towards it's own Ziel of relative perfection in evolution.

Every universe has falling and thriving civilizations. One universe cannot be a polar opposite to another universe, since a universe exists in perfect balance with itself, containing both polar opposites in their full values. It is through that balancing between negative and positive, BEING and being that creates the law of cause and effect, to which everything existing in the Creation is subject to. Therefore the human being faces the same struggles in the DAL universe as in here, the DERN universe and also in other foreign universes.

These are my thoughts on this.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction: I mistakenly stated that the balancing act between BEING and being creates the law of cause and effect, but it is the balancing act between BEING and NON-BEING or UNBEING (positive and negative) that creates the creational law.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our Creation or Universe is one of infinite before and after us. Not all of them were twin Universes. All Universes are unto themselves, hence the use of the prefix, Uni. Google it.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Damian

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spiritual learning has never been easy.
Understanding the world and basic laws are not complicated, but the explanation of their operation is also not easy.

I believe that we should approach many issues in a more scientific way, ask the right question, calculate all possibilities, calculate with known methods and experience trial and error.

Until we do not experience knowledge and cognition, we can only argue about who is more spiritually developed and who is not.

Will you agree with me that in this way we will only be closer to the truth? or maybe our experience and knowledge of how joint action will present us with the whole truth in various matters?

I have a small observation about the conversation that has occurred.
1 From the scientific point of view, there are an infinite number of universes.
2 we know only one group of people who have the ability to move from DERN to DAL (I do not know other worlds today)
3 knowing the history of the ancestors of the earth and Plejaren who can do this. In the past and present time.

Moim spostrzeżeniem jest to że prawda jest w bankach pamięci Akashy ( znam tylko takie pojęcie)

Conclusion: the only way to discover the truth is:
1 Technology that can see the past in human history (time machine)
2 spiritual knowledge and development (spiritual teachings)

observation: Only close cooperation of ourselves can accelerate the achievement of the truth about the above points to our consciousness.

you can agree with me or not.
the Creation is endless beauty

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Niko,

You said, "...Creation exists in perfect balance with itself. Therefore it cannot be of positive or negative value alone, but contains both values fully in equal measure. So, every Creation-Universe is then neutral-positive balanced in every way in it's existence and does not swing between the negative or positive."

Yes my friend I agree when it comes to nature. But man is the force in Creation who can go against nature; and it has been revealed that an "absolute majority" of humanoids in the DERN have fallen vs. the DAL where man has not needed the help of AA, with two naturally developing prophets, and peoples who have known only peace and have lived according to the spiritual teaching or in line with nature. So it is not the DERN universe itself which is negative, but rather the present condition of man. And likewise the state of man in the DAL is currently positive, according to the info.

You said, "Every universe has falling and thriving civilizations. One universe cannot be a polar opposite to another universe, since a universe exists in perfect balance with itself, containing both polar opposites in their full values."

I agree, every universe has falling and thriving humanoids. Even the DAL, despite not needing AA intervention, must have some falling humans, just not an "absolute majority.". I never said that the DERN was a polar opposite of the DAL, but rather that, "The DAL may still be the positive in a hyper-oneness with the negative DERN in terms of the good human nature for human beings."

You said, "Therefore the human being faces the same struggles in the DAL universe as in here, the DERN universe and also in other foreign universes."

Yes, I agree! Except in the DERN we have a problem with an "absolute majority" falling that the DAL does not.

Cheers,
Anthony

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

You said, "Stating that the Creation is either negative or positive.. I have not found this, but rather the contrary."

My friend I have been talking all along about hyper-oneness, of the positive AND the negative. As I said in earlier posts I have read Arahat Athersata and discovered much value. Please, would you like to discuss the term "hyper-oneness" as it is discussed in AA?

You said, "What you state isn't logical to me at this time. It makes absolutely no sense... unless you are speaking figuratively or metaphorically."

No my friend, I am speaking as literally as I can using the creational-natural laws and directives as my guide, to the best of my ability.

You said, "Literally, a Creation cannot be either negative or positive according to creational laws (according to my studies and understanding)."

Yes, we agree that a Creation is equalised by both the positive AND the negative; as I have been saying all along. Eddie, all I am doing is making an observation about two different situations, one falling and one thriving. And I think we can agree that falling is a negative thing and I think we can agree that humans thriving is a positive thing, right? Hyper-onenesses applies to everything in reality. As I have been saying our entire material universe and beyond is a hyper-oneness. The trick is looking for the relative relationships between the positive and the negative or the inner and the outer in our surroundings. The DAL (+Man) and DERN (-Man) oneness relationship is a layup observation, especially when you consider that the two are twin sisters. This does NOT mean the entire damn DERN universe is negative -- with no value of positive! I have never said this. I only said that a good example of looking at a hyper-oneness, as explained throughout the book Arahat Athersata, is to say that in terms of man, DAL is positive and DERN is negative. As far as I know this is not something that Billy or Figu has said; rather this is me trying to show a good example of a hyper-oneness in nature that I found on my own.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 999
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

I think it would be a little presumptuous on our part to assume that our Creation is negative because a human race(s) was genetically manipulated and their aggression-gene turned-up and in the vastness of the ever expanding universe this planet houses what doesn't exist anywhere else.

Equally, there isn't enough information about the DAL universe to assume that it is "positive" because ONE race maintained the natural evolutive course of consciousness evolution, who were never genetically manipulated.

Bear in mind that an other people accomplished the same thing here in the DERN Creation which Ptaah discovered and discussed with Billy.. referring to them as The Peaceful People.

Can read about them here:
https://theyflyblog.com/?s=the+peaceful+people

You also stated the following:

1) "As I have been saying our entire material universe and beyond is a hyper-oneness. The trick is looking for the relative relationships between the positive and the negative or the inner and the outer in our surroundings."

2) "I only said that a good example of looking at a hyper-oneness, as explained throughout the book Arahat Athersata, is to say that in terms of man, DAL is positive and DERN is negative."

Please understand, as I have learned & understand, that has to do with the Law Of The Contrariness.

You say your example of "hyper-oneness" is "explained throughout the book Arahat Athersata" ...please provide where this can be found. This would help everyone inspect the texts. So yes, it would be good to discuss the texts that brought you to this conclusion about Creation(s).

P.S. I enjoy discussing cognitions and any part of the learning process, especially if what I have gained doesn't align with someone else's cognitions because it helps me recognize where and how I missed the correct or fullness of the truthly-truth cognition. So I very much appreciate this discussion.

Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Mind_guerrilla

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Please re-read my explanations. You are not getting what I am saying.

First we do have enough info about the DAL; there was not AA intervention, but rather two natural prophets. The little blurb that I translated in the post above is talking about the people of the ENTIRE DAL universe. On our side we needed the AA to jump start a prophet. I think the situation is clear. And the "Peaceful People" are claimed to be from yet ANOTHER universe! This is not the DERN. Please read the link. It clearly talks about a new "universe."

AND Eddie, positive is contrary to negative and inside is contrary to outside. This could not be any more simple...?

Please Eddie, it would be better if you grabbed something out of Arahat Athersata, some blurb, we could discuss together here. Isolate something from my post, and then try to find something that applies or does not apply from the AA book. How about that?

Best regards,
Anthony

Msmichelle

Post Number: 498
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great conversations!
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

The Sonaer and the Timar group that split from them are not the only created people the DAL universe created. That's not logical.

"The Peaceful People" are in our own DERN Creation who were visited and taught by the Nokodemion spiritform (enlivened personality that taught them).

You may want to study the Law Of The Contrariness in the Goblet of the Truth.

You wrote:
"Please Eddie, it would be better if you grabbed something out of Arahat Athersata, some blurb, we could discuss together here. Isolate something from my post, and then try to find something that applies or does not apply from the AA book. How about that?"

See my post #1000 in Misc. Discussions on the Spiritual Teaching.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/1180
Salome,
Eddie

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, May 03, 2019 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

It seems then that I misunderstood your point, but still I'm not sure what is it exactly that you are saying. Are you saying that the negative humanity of our DERN universe is being counter-balanced with the positive humanity of the DAL universe?

I can't find the logic in that. That would mean the humanity of the DAL universe would then be forced to live in a positive degeneration just to counter-balance the negative degeneration here. The Timmar, which I guess you are referring to, are living their lives in the DAL universe in positive-neutral balanced equalisedness. It wouldn't make sense for our negative degeneration to offset their equalised balance into a positive degeneration so that this hyper-oneness you are referring to would be in balance.

The creational law of independence has to be considered here; everything grows and evolves on it's own through it's own power.

This can be observed in nature by looking at human being twins for example; they are conceived with the same seed and are born from the same mother, yet they live their lives independently from one another, with their own respective independent consciousness through which they steer their lives according to their own determinations. If one twin is living their life in a negative degeneration, then it has no bearing on the other twin. They could both be living their lives in negative or positive degeneration, both in positive-neutral balanced equalisedness, or one in equalisedness and one in degeneration. The law of independence gives all living things the possibility to progress in evolution on it's own through their own power.

Also I'm thinking that there is no need for a hyper-oneness to exist between two or more Creation-Universes as you describe it, since a Creation-Universe is already a oneness in itself. It already contains everything it needs for it's own evolution and doesn't require the existence of other Creation-Universes to evolve, except for the predecessor-Creation-Universe, which as a Ur-Creation creates the idea for a new Creation-Universe. A hyper-oneness could be better suited as a term for the relationship between a Creation-Universe and Absolute Absolutum, where a Creation-Universe absorbs various energies from the Absolute Absolutum to exist and create it's material universe etc. in order to evolve, from which in turn the Absolute Absolutum in the end progresses in it's own evolution.

Maybe I'm still misunderstanding your point, and if so I'll give my apologies. Also I could be wrong in my own contemplations and they might not even be relevant to what you are talking about, but in any case this discussion is great food for thought!

Salome,
Niko

Patm

Post Number: 758
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:

my translation (which may contain errors) of Achim Wolf's article from FIGU BUlletin No. 84 (June 2014) pages 1 - 3, titled '"The Great Bow is drawn” or A wake-up to all FIGU members and mission-connected ones, who are still in the 'sleep-mode' («Der grosse Bogen ist gespannt» oder Ein Weckruf an alle FIGU-Mitglieder und Missionsverbundenen, die noch im ‹Schlafmodus› sind) can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=-gf2t45ZmlM%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome
PatM

Msmichelle

Post Number: 646
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, thanks for all you efforts to translate this material and other material for all of us. I agree there are many others sitting on the sidelines, reading and monitoring, and possibly studying the spiritual teaching in positions to take this mission to others and make impactful differences..such as scientists, activists, visionaries, philanthropists, etc
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 647
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to be clear regarding the following paragraph below from the FIGU Bullentin #84....Does this mean we (our former personalities) are from other planets?? and decided to involve ourselves into the mission on Earth??

"It should be clear to all FIGU-Passive-Members and FIGU-friends, who themselves feel connected with the mission, that most of us, as previous personali-ties of their spirit-form lineage, belong to the immi-grants on the planet earth. Ultimately, however it plays no role to know, whether it is so or not. Deci-sively the knowledge and clear cognition is about that, that one has voluntarily integrated him/herself into a worldwide and epoch-spanning mission and task, which requires from all a great, conscious and alert commitment. A fulfilling of responsibility means, not only to them-selves be theoretically conscious of this and ponder over it, while one lies on the couch before the televi-sion set and reads a spiritual-teaching-writing. It means, that one liberates his/her thinking and feel-ing from idle, lulling and the horizon of the con-sciousness restricting habits and must set his/her reflecting and striving according to the creational-natural truth on a responsible and energetic basis."
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page