Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 30, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through December 30, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 878
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to respectfully disagree MSMichelle as natural curiosity is innate to most on this forum and has nothing to do with the consciousness level. We all know these photos are real.
The red tinge could be sunlight reflecting off the craft. Or the color blue means it's coming towards you and the color red means it's moving away. Maybe it's moving away?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Taro

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still not sure if this is accurate but I think it's closer than my first try done in a bit of haste:

#66 close-up adjusted

In any case, pareidolia(I had to look it up) can easily creep into photo analysis, particularly when looking at details close-up.

Matt, I myself would hesitate to use terms like "energy field" or "energy band" without more conclusive evidence. At this point, at best I'd call it an anomaly. And we already have surface finishes and fabrics etc. that only reveal certain colours at certain angles of view, so it may be nothing more than that.

I'm sure my point of view is not the most popular here but I believe the ETs designed the UFO evidence to ride a fine line of perception between authenticity and hoax. Everyone can see what they want to see, whether real or hoax but only a systematic, objective approach reveals any truths they have chosen to include. I believe the discussion can serve our collective consciousness evolution by sharing our thought processes and resulting conclusions. We can keep each others' objectivity in check, so to speak.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's say it's all a hoax....now what do we do? I agree curiosity is a natural part of learning, comprehending, etc. I mean, however, we go too far with curiosity and wonder. Just as we do with most activities. How long do we question logic? How long will it take for us (we) to trust our 7 senses? If we smell smoke, we react, if we see an object coming towards us about to strike us, we react. Right?
MsMichelle

Taro

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's say it's all a hoax....now what do we do?

Well, if you arrive at that conclusion for yourself then the logical thing to do would be to move on with your life. But studying and analysing UFO evidence is more than just about trying to prove authentic or hoax, it's about learning the thinking process required to come to a well-reasoned conclusion.

How long do we question logic?

For as long as it takes to perfect it, many lifetimes I would expect. Have the Plejaren achieved perfect logic in their own thinking? HOW you react to the smell of smoke will depend on both your logic and level of understanding about smoke. You might try blowing out the fire(making it worse) or recognize an electrical fire and reach for the CO2 bottle rather than the water(which is a conductor). The logic will change with your understanding of what you're applying it to.

Justsayno

Post Number: 879
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never said it was a hoax, I think the photos are real. As per the material we are to remain curious and see things through the eyes of a child. Can you please explain how looking at color anomalies in the photos is "going too far"? How is that the same as "questioning logic"? Why do you think everyone that isn't talking about the spiritual teaching is wasting their time? Why is this thread called Plejaren Technical Advances if we are only to post about the spiritual teaching?
In a more recent contact report it's important to have hobbies. I like to investigate things, what are your hobbies Michelle?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2089
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle I agree with Xila but I'll second that by saying where would all of us be had it not been for our curiosity and wonder.
Out of that drive and impulsation to know, understand, find out and get to the bottom of things would we have gotten this far to this priviledged position of knowing the final destination truth way ahead the majority of the world's population.
It has served us well but also our civilisation as a whole where very much progress has been made.
Does not the consciousness development depend on our inquisitive mind to seek further the truth and further understanding.
Does the mind move on its own or does it require the burning will of fire and striving within impelled by our curiosity into action to get to know something anything for that matter.
Curiosity and wonder is not everything but it is the main ingredient for further progress and self development.
As for your comment about convincing the skeptics I don't think you understand why people do what they do nor the finer psychological reasons behind this truth business.
It isn't about convincing anyone otherwise you might have to tell Billy and Michael to shut up shop.
Like the Plejaren had stated it is about just telling the truth as it is.
It is about stating the facts as they are as it really is.
If it means balancing out the lies out there then so be it.
Afterall right as we speak the truth is still buried in mountains of s*** that chop by chop and blow by blow this stinking tree need to come down.
How do you propose that we do this other than to present the facts of truth and truth of facts repetitively over and over and over again until some of it actually penetrates the thick overly confused skulls of people out there because as Michael points out our very survival depends on it.
Burn as we will all be as a collective earth apes in the foreseeable future any which way but loose its imperitive for those in the know to keep on keeping on.
Wouldn't you agree although in saying that I do understand why you feel despondent at the lack of progress I too sometimes think let these motherf***ers burn because they've brought it upon themselves through their own arrogance, egoism, utter stupidity, hatred, immorality, amorality, badness, negativity, self chosen misery, lack of compassion and understanding.
But as the teaching states love peace harmony freedom knowledge spirit Creation being truth wisdom veneration respect do not malign consciousness existence reverence etc we must not 'lose our way in the thickets of limitation'
Right?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2090
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Taro for the sake of expedience although its a redundant term superceded by the Plejaren correcting it I am with you about the Dr Deadorff's term 'semi plausible deniability factor' being integrated into how the evidence is presented.
Why else would they need to go through all this length to make Billy's life more difficult than it already is instead of just getting Quetzal, Ptah or Semjase to just get him standing right next to their beamship hovering midair on top of him while Menara is shooting her 600 year old ray gun next to him at the closest tree to the photo frame and taking multiple snaps and ensuring that the photos are processed complete without MIB intervention.
Why, what to a lot of people would consider all these stupid shennanigans and just downright time wasting and frustrating elements when the truth of their existence and contacts can just be clearly presented without this so called idiotic plausible deniability that is so annoying to many.
Well their strict requirement to adhere to the Creational natural laws and the downright stupidity of the general public being so contaminated by religious influence has left them no choice but to present it the way they have for all these decades.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 557
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My hobbies are definitely all of the materials related to this mission... I am a writer and a poet and a speaker... but you guys already know that...... .. and I actually love understanding behaviors and levels of thinking... so when you take any type of photographs whether there are Selfies or from a digital camera(which maybe obsolete).. do you apply as much time via analyzing? Is logic to be perfected or is logic already perfect?
MsMichelle

Taro

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure, the SPDF. I wouldn't say I find it annoying. I completely see its necessity. We still have people who are firmly convinced the Earth is flat(he says, exasperatedly).

so when you take any type of photographs whether there are Selfies or from a digital camera(which maybe obsolete).. do you apply as much time via analyzing? Is logic to be perfected or is logic already perfect?

Not sure I understand your point. Why would I analyse a selfie? UFO photos and film/video hide mysteries, whether it's identification of the object itself or questions pertaining to propulsion systems or other facets of their technology. It's the mysteries that drives, me anyway, to spend so much time on it. And no, logic is never perfect(not in this lifetime anyway). As soon as you assume it is, you've stopped developing it.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 559
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, I love deep, well-thought out conversations, which we all know are lacking on some many levels. So, keep in mind, I'm not offended if you question my questions, this is an university-type experience for me which I'll never experience from the current universities, schools, etc
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 880
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, I didn't know you wrote poetry. Would you share some? Do you still work on projects with Jedi? Or do you speak at other forums?
On the days I'm not studying the material, I'm thinking about it. My influence is not global and can only hope to effect changes locally by informing those I know (who are not part of FIGU) that overpopulation is the cause of all the world's ills and what's on the horizon so they can prepare accordingly.
Taro has done a tremendous job defending these photos from distractors. He's very detailed in his analysis.
After studying Matt's wonderful collection of photos and since we've learned there were 6 previous civilizations before ours, I think he may have found one of those sites. This was in the 5 hour recent one from SKiLLSoLoN (hope I spelled that right ;)
I'm not interested in selfies and yes I've been spent time over these years looking at photos of UFOs, Bigfoot, Mars, Giants, crop circles, orbs and ancient sites. Only because of the contact reports I became interested in these things. Before, I had no way of knowing the true truth based on opinion because I felt they really didn't know any more than I did. It was either god crap or esoteric nonsense. Billy's information has given me so many answers to so many questions. It makes me feel good as a realist that I understand what's true and what's not.
There is no doubt about the truth and logic in the material. On the other hand, human logic is always seeking to improve. It's a constant striving to better understand truth in our own life experiences. Make mistakes, learn, improve, carry on. That's life.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 560
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At this time, I've pulled away from releasing any of my writings and other material, due to the rapid change in the world. I would love to speak to millennials (young people) possibly in the future about some of the things I've learned since discovering this material, however, I'm still undecided. I support Jedi and his members with their vision of how they plan to disseminate this material. I do not participate with any other forums except FIGU because the religious dogma is usually the underline agenda associated with other forums.

I mentioned selfies, because most of the people in this world are obsessed and truly "believe" what they "see" in those selfies are real especially the enhanced ones. I've observed several people sit for hours looking at their "selfies". I knew when I saw those "wedding cake" photos, they were real, however, I felt the "deceptions" with those Bigfoot sighting photos. Therefore, my point is we need to trust our 7 senses to guide us towards what is real and what is unreal. Our 7 senses have a spiritual component which is difficult to put into words. Our current generation is completely lost to proper analyzing and discernment. They have lost their abilities to know what is real or unreal. I just feel we ought not waste our time to reach them or defend the authenticity.
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 756
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, it's spelt SKiLLsSoLoN. Unfortunately he practically all but stopped uploading. Fortunately another Youtube channel called "Contemplate Creation" now uploads the Meier radio shows. The uploader is a guy called Steven who is on the show and the great thing is he includes the most beautiful nature photos to go with the videos. I really enjoy listening to these Meier shows at night when I am about to go to bed because I am the type of person that takes almost an hour before falling asleep.

Justsayno

Post Number: 882
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2019 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a fair point about non FIGU sites having too much religious dogma.
Yes many are obsessed with their looks and do spend too much time looking at themselves and getting that "best angle". I think the "true angle" is taken from below and up the nostrils haha. When I was young I used to always say to the self obsessed ones "beauty fades, dumb is forever". Which is simply not true because everyone has the option of increasing their knowledge. But it had its effect as no one likes to think of themselves as dumb.
All of Billy's photos felt real to me.
Bigfoot...watched the original Patterson-Gimlin video in a community hall when I was a kid, long before the Internet. Then my brother-in-law saw a Bigfoot. Although I believed that he wasn't lying and because it terrified him, I still had doubts because you can never be 100% sure of someones recollection. There was no way of knowing and I doubt the 7 senses can tell you the truth about Bigfoot but I'm willing to be wrong about that. I would think the only way you would know for sure is if you saw it firsthand. But I'm glad the contact report cleared that up.
I think the reason the younger generations have lost their discernment and analytic skills is because their parents never taught them how, perhaps because they themselves didn't know? The farther removed from nature, the less common sense.
Younger generations are bombarded with too much information considering we used to have to look up everything in an encyclopedia. I don't think anyone needs to defend the authenticity of the photos, Matt and Taro were not trying to discredit them. Anomalies are interesting. Plus there's always hope by reaching out to ones who are open to it.
Thanks for the correction on the spelling of the website Hugo. Will check that other one out.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1063
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s my understanding that Billy and the Plejaren have talked about the technicalities (Technical Advances) of genetic modification in humans and certain foods that is a beneficial factor in human Earthling development. It’s also apparent that Earth scientists may be performing some genetic modifications that are not beneficial?

To that point, my wife picked up some soup in the health food section of the local grocery store. On the label it says that the food stock is “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”. She was skeptical and questioned me if this was really healthy to eat?

I’m assuming that this product is beneficial to eat? It’s understood that this product would not be as nourishing as freshly grown vegetables. Nonetheless, does anyone have knowledge on the Pros and Cons of GMO (genetically modified organism) foods for human consumption?

The website does says; “Progresso Organic offers delicious GMO-free options. We are committed to transparency about any genetically modified ingredients in our labeling practices.”

See attached photos.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 759
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Good question that I do not know the answer to.

I posted to say that if you keep talking about that topic in this section the mods will likely stop it because it is off topic.

I would like to see a section opened where we can discuss all the health topics covered and only according to the Meier material. But I got a feeling we won't be allowed it.

Scott

Post Number: 2965
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
The topic area you are referring to did exist (Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health) but it was eventually closed after the Core Group's decision to implement new directives in 2017.

Scott

Hugo

Post Number: 760
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I know, but I don't know why that section had to be closed. Do you think one day they may open just a "Human Health" section so at least we can discuss that topic according to the Meier material?

Justsayno

Post Number: 888
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth, it's probably the wheat thats genetically modified, that makes the pasta which is in the vegetable soup (as per the picture). Genetic modification to resist disease is good like how potatoes are genetically modified to be resistant to blight. However when the crop seed is genetically modified to be resistant to Roundup, that's bad.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2101
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder how much the Plejaren had advanced in the field of electromagnetic technology where unbelievably they stated that they lagged behind earthling's technology in this regard.

Thinking about it ever since this contact note came out this is possible due earth technology being geared towards military might rather than purely for defensive purposes and any means necessary towards development of this technology by us earthlings would've been used even on live human subjects where harmful electromagnetic waves and pulses were directed at them to see what the cause and effect relations were for various frequencies and power output, a method of advantage that the benevolent Plejaren would never exploit to advance their research unlike us barbaric earthworms

No wonder this secret technology is already in use on a massive scale via smart TVs, smartphones, public places, wifi antennas, smart meters, satellites, weapons systems, shopping centres and malls, hand held devices for cranial intrusion for intimidation and experimentation, etc

But suffice to say if the Plejaren cannot determine the mysterious source of the high radiation and electromagnetic frequency at the time Billy's computer is hacked and items gone missing at SSSC how are they able to determine our world's population number down to dot and figure out exactly how many people died in the Indian ocean seaquake and subsequent tsunami not to mention the death toll from the tsunami created by the Fukushima nuclear reactor meltdown via their biogram reading?
Also since the Plejaren were able to determine the future actions of Mr G through their technology days in advance wouldn't it be feasible to use these particular technologies to determine the precise location of every individual on the planet therefore without breaking any Creational laws wouldn't they be able to track the comings and goings of people in every secret military and secret service installations to determine who is involved in hacking into Billy's computer prior to these individuals entering the hermetically sealed secret bunkers insulated with thick lead and aluminium protective casings and various types of Faraday cage.
Someone or some group of individuals located somewhere on this planet is involved therefore in order for them to continue to do what they do to Billy they must be highly organised and highly funded by someone or some organisation.
Since they have the tech some individual within the secret group is giving orders to the technicians therefore highly compartmentalised as it is someone must know all the details of this nefarious machinations against Billy.
There is no such thing as secrets and its a matter of time before it comes out although some secrets take longer than others to be exposed.
People who are involved must have a face and a name, have families, friends, acquaintances, affiliations, tax records, needs, wants, dwellings, phone numbers, social lives, social media accounts, personal hobbies and leisurely interests, favourite foods and beverages, children, favourite places, habits, passports, drivers licence, etc. All these things leaves traces, records, receipts, evidence, past activities that you cannot erase from the face of the planet even if they disappear as someone knows someone whether directly or indirectly.

But I guess its not so easy for the Plejaren with or without their technologies given that they have rules to abide by that maked their job a lot harder than us anything-goes earthlings who don't have to concern ourselves with spiritual and cosmic concerns let alone other's right to privacy.

The 64k question is was it us earthlings or was it some other 4 groups of ETs stationed on earth or future earthlings?

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee (Newinitiation),

When you laid this out, what immediately comes to mind is the, “The Stars Academy of Arts and Science” (TTSA); with a front celebrity, Tom DeLonge from Blink-182.

TTSA now has other divisions that focus on new technologies. TTSA representatives announced that the group had entered into a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command. According to TTSA, when not seeking UFOs, it is involved with projects involving energy propulsion, quantum physics and space-time engineering.

Keep in mind that TTSA is replete with CIA operatives (allegedly retired) and other clandestine personnel from other agencies as well. Reportedly, TTSA was provided ~$750,000 in support for developing and testing TTSA technologies to include "inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural meta materials, electromagnetic meta material wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion," according to the contract.

TTSA also has a technology production and theoretical research and entertainment division that is "at the forefront of SOCIALIZING the UFO conversation". The company says it also maintains a film archive of UFO sightings. Key TTSA personnel are from several (previously held) U.S. government positions. This was featured in the documentary series "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation," which aired on the History Channel.

In my opinion, this is a well-connected, well-funded turnkey high technology propaganda machine!

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2104
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2019 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with you Kenneth
This group you've mentioned I believe is one among and of many.
Gosh not a god damn straight answer for over 2 fricking hours from this thetoolong noninterviewee Tom at JRE.
It was the most annoying broken record like interview that I have ever listened to from the Joe Rogan podcast to date.
I want my 2 hours of lost life time back.

Group within a group who plays off against each other comes to mind here.
UFO related subjects as far as I know has a top secret classification than even above nuclear programs.

Just imagine how many layers of above top secret clearance you need just to smell the vault like front entrance of one of the secret facilities at groom lake let alone to be involved in the project itself like being a test pilot of one of these Alien Reproduction Vehicles.

CIA has technologies even the regular army would dream about comes to mind here from what Billy said about Special Operations Group.

I think ARVs is one of the technologies implicitly referred to behind the above statement among others such as quantum super computers, Alien lookalike cloning technology, cloned super soldiers programs, invisibility technology, electron based energy and power generating tech, next generation directed energy and laser weapons tech, next generation weather modification and eco type weapons tech, all annihilating overkill antimatter weapons tech that could destroy earth in 8 seconds, brain to machine interface technology, chemical and biological weapons system with gene specificity, remote viewing devices, speed learning devices, human biologic enhancement devices, RFID implantable and remote control devices, facial and gesture control and motion detection devices, mind altering and mind control electromagnetic devices, exotic materials science and high strength alloys tech, non combusting propulsion systems, fusion technology, exotic remote control device tech, antigravity technology, high speed speed loop maglev technology for underground bunker to bunker usage, quantum communication device technology, earth to space and space to earth delivery system tech, satellite to satellite immobilizing tech, satellite based weapons system, next generation brain to machine interfaced surveillance technology, gene enhancement and biological regenerative technology, virtual reality and holographic technology, sonic, radionic, electromagnetic, acoustic, lethal and non lethal active denial systems technology, subsea and submarine delivery systems, laser and cold welding technology, 6G-10G high speed broadband technology, etc

I think Michael has written an article about this quack namely Tom the ambassador to quackery and unfological nondisclosure uninitiative.

I think that my statement is antithethical to logic and common sense but I feel that this misinformation and disinformation disclosure initiative and others alike that are more to come in the future will rather help the Billy Meier case in the long run because after every after-the-fact scenario where people were found to be wrong there is a human tendency to pique interest in the very thing that they held certain views about and vindicate those who they've falsely wronged and accused when finally the truth has come out.
Who said the truth must be accepted overnight and the path of the truth was paved with the red carpet and on a silver platter.
People I believe must first wallow in the sludge of slimy untruth, lies, non facts and so forth as the requisite learning path in order to be able to appreciate the sweet aroma of the unblemished truth which all requires much effort, time and self consciousness development to be able to not just enjoy it but to be able to see it.

Matt lee

Shijian3

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,Scott,I wonder if Plejaren plays video games? What kind of entertainment do they have?Their way of life is different from that of people on earth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page