Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 29, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through February 29, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jedaiah

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2019 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Recently CF and I sat down and discussed a multitude of topics in hope it would be beneficial for the community as it was for us. Here's a link to the podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOUJh5f8eJk

Some of the topics covered:
- Literalism, its dangers and the need for a dexterous consciousness
- Creational regulation (laws and recommendations) and how they are in everything and everyone, just in different forms
- Neutral-Positive-Auto-Translator and the need to utilize it in our every day world
- Dehumanization, propaganda and influence; when people are trained to be pacifists and no longer feel anything toward what is right.
- Misguided compassion; naivety ends up doing more harm than good. Lack of knowledge.
- Mistaken understanding of neutral-positive and spiritual. Media influence has turned it into an entertainment show. (IE: to be neutral you have to be a monk)
- Discussion of the definition of the word creation and its meanings; might of thoughts

Salome,
Jedi

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1079
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2019 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Great Desire To Help The Mission

A great conversation with Hector Madonar in the Facebook group “Amigos de Billy Meier y FIGU” (Friends of Billy Meier and FIGU), wherein Hector nudged me with the inspiration to write this post. He gave me permission to include some of his insights and comments and I include them here for all of us to benefit from.
This post is truly a heartfelt and well-meaning post and I hope it is serving to everyone who wishes to be helpful to the Mission by taking a proactive and public role.

“What drives me to want to help the Mission?”
Every good reason and intention is a noble and worthy starting point. The words of far wiser and much higher evolved sources of advice and insights is worth consideration and contemplation to avoid catastrophes and harm.

The New Millennium Developmental Change For The Better
Arahat Athersata pg. 378-380
1. As long as the Earth human being is not prepared to integrate him/herself into the creational regulation and place him/herself under its determinations, for so long is a fundamental development change for the better impossible to think of.
16. The majority of the earthly humankind, however, are not able to understand the greatness of the new time, the Aquarian Age, and of the consciousness-based upheaval, which is why the human beings are fully foreign, helpless and do not know what to do about, and often even despair over, the entire occurrences of the time.
Arahat Athersata pg. 12/20/26
1. The earthly human race has entered into a stage of a witnessing of an immense cosmic upheaval; into a new age which is becoming apparent ever clearer and more obvious before the seeing eyes of thinking human beings.
50. Cause and effect find their validity in all areas when they are arranged according to laws and recommendations.
70. Many wise ones of the new time and truth bringers will likewise still have to suffer and endure similar things, because the masses of the Earth human beings delusionally led by religions will carry out their belief-delusion maliciously on them.
71. But the developmental change of the time and the new cosmic age with all its truths breaking through will be helpful to them in their struggle and will bring forth the victory to them.

The Law of the Everything Great and Sublime
Arahat Athersata pg. 82
215. And just as in all past times, it is still the same today and at the present time.
216. This is another and further law of the Creation and easily recognizable in the open nature:
217. Everything great and sublime develops and prospers in seclusion and in tranquility, far from any large-scale noise and evil influences.

The New Millennium Battle Plan
Arahat Athersata pg. 88/90
248. In the future, a new battle plan of a new time will rule the Earth and its humankind.
249. The cosmic change and the existence of the Age of Aquarius demand their right according to their guidelines, to which the Earth human being must bow, whether they want to or not because the continued existence and the self-relative-absolute fulfilment of the Creation itself demand the respect and fulfilment of its laws and recommendations.
259. But the power and truth of the new-time-reformers will prevail, for they will find convinced supporters, and the number of those searching for and researching the spiritual truth and recognition will constantly grow and become boundless.
260. They will become a thunderous and surging wave that thunderously tears away all the banks and absorbs them in the gigantic sea of all creational powers, the truth, the knowledge, the wisdom and the love.

The Helpful Disciples of the New Millennium
Arahat Athersata pg. 144
554. Therefore, the truth is only intended for those who recognize all harshness and bitterness of the truth and the words that announce it, and who are able to process and evaluate it.
555. All the others are not yet ripe enough for it and must become developed in lengthy clarification-work for the understanding of the truth.
562. And because this is so, it is the highest obligation of all those even half-way knowing ones, wherever willing ears are, to scatter the seeds of the Teaching Of The Spirit and to support the work of those who announce harsh and bitter words of the truth.
567. These disciples, however, must first take in the teaching of the truth in order to be able to fulfil their duties and tasks.

Goblet Of The Truth chapter 9
46) And if you are not equipped with good knowledge in the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life, then do not decide to go out in order to spread the truth-teaching, rather be averse to such because without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good (success), therefore you shall stay back (remain at home) with the other sedentary ones (ones remaining at home) if you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read) in the teaching.
47) If you go out to spread the truth and you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read), then you will increase the worries of those who are to be taught, and also your own worries, because it is through your insufficient knowledge in the truth that you will run backwards and forwards without finding any stability, which gives rise to discord between you and the ones to be taught because some will listen to you and some will be against you if you cannot explain the things of the truth to a sufficient extent (insufficiently), therefore leading to doubt and misunderstandings as well as outrage (acts of Gewalt).

Hector Madonar:
Love, knowledge, wisdom.... all creational laws, principles and directives....the more you learn about them, the more prepared you will be.... learn as much as you can.
The coming times we will witness a decline of intellect in the average population. People will be somehow 'numb' and saturated by an unnecessary, incessant flow of information which will 'clog' their senses and their intelligence. The average person will be blind in a world of blind people, and those who know about creation and its laws will be the ones who really see.
And take your time to meditate - liberate your mind from toxic external influences- so you will be able to observe and analyze everything around you once you have filtered the intellectual smog, intellectual garbage.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Mathas_alex

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2019 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a new person here. I dont know whether extraterrestrial life exist or not, anyway if there are aliens they are not going to harm anything in earth because they may have 100 times more advanced technologies than earthlings because they somehow managed to reach earth travelling this much light year in a very short time period or there may be even a group of ETs protecting earth from another aliens. I was born and brought up in india, so by seeing stone age arts of UFOs , aliens and some other mysterious works of that and following time period i even thought that humans may have come to earth from another planet or ETs may have some connections with earth or humans as ancestors was trying to communicate some thing to us which was not able as language and any other method to communicate to us did not existed at that time but ETs may have used engines like mercury vortex engines even at that time lol. All these things cofuses my mind since my childhood and i dont know from where these things came to my mind. Anyway i am a person who loves friends more than myself, may i get a good alien friend in future. As i said, all these things are in my mind even though am not educated about any of these things related to space, sometimes that too may have a reason..... hahaha.... anyway if any of you have possibility to contact ETs tell them my wishes and hopes about them.... Billy i kindly reguest u also for that....

Kenneth

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Mathas_alex,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum. You will find much Truth here, no one will put you down for asking questions that you might think strange. This is all part of the process of learning.

As far as whether extraterrestrial life exists or not; you will find truthful information in the Contact Reports beyond your wildest dreams regarding extraterrestrials. In India, clues are all around pertaining to previous highly advanced civilizations and more. . . It’s all in the contact reports.

Some folks may start with Contact Report 151 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_151

However, I would recommended starting with Contact Report 001 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_001 and reading in increasing succession or progression.

You said; “… I even thought that humans may have come to earth from another planet or ETs may have some connections with earth or humans as ancestors…” You are correct in this thought, reading the Contact Reports will confirm your views.

You said; “All these things cofuses (confuses) my mind since my childhood and i dont know from where these things came to my mind.” Again, the Contact Reports will explain where these thoughts come from. You will also find out that the CCB stands for your comprehensive consciousness block.

Read on and enjoy learning the Truth which you will find out may be much different from what the history book taught?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Mathas_alex

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you kenneth for valuable imformations provided but I have more questions
1)Is darwin's theory correct or wrong?
2)did plajerians said anything about god's existence?
3)What does croap circles try to communicate with us?
4)Is there any chance to communicate and build friendship with aliens by a common man nowadays?
5)we all know that majority of organisms in earth has or had a descendant which formed during its formation period. Does humans have a descendant which lives in water which can be called something like a mermaid?

I hope that ill get detailed answers for all of these questions as soon as possible. Thank you

Patm

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Mathas_alex welcome,

There is a search engine available for you to do your own work searching posts for things of interest to you. Forum Search Engine
Please do not expect others to spoon feed you with information which you should be able to find here from past discussions on the topics you are interested in.

Once you have put in a little work in on your own, then feel free to ask questions which haven't already been answered elsewhere on this forum.

Salome
PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DARWIN
-1- Read CR 437
a) beginning of CR (Billy tells us about evolution in general)
and b) scroll down ca. 2/3 of the web page – after CR 437:48 (Discussion about Darwin)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_437

-2- There is as well some information in CR 53 (after CR 53:111) from Semjase.
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_053

Conclusions
1) Darwin used a Tibetan legend which explained that all humans descended from 8 different branches of apes – to prove that he filed the bones of apes.
Apart from this major deceit his theory is right

2) In CR 53 Semjase tells us that the origin of apes is the semi-flora world
Billy in CR 437 (beginning of the CR) tells us that humans and apes descended from the same Ur line and what Semjase meant with the ‘semi-flora’ origins of primates

Kenneth

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mathas_alex,

Your interest for the Truth is commendable; you are asking all the right questions. However, you have more questions than I have time to answer. Nevertheless, finding the answers to your questions your self will be much more rewarding than others giving you the answers.

On your list of 5 questions, take key words out of each sentence and perform a search in any of the following search engines:

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/search.cgi

http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/answers.html

https://theyflyblog.com

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Semjase

https://au.figu.org/beam.html

Enjoy your studies; you will be amazed at what Truths you will find.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 549
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mathas, you will need to consider this forum as a university (BEAM University) of sorts. Meaning, you'll have to invest some money into purchasing some reading material (books) or read the GOT freely online. This is a life long learning process and you will not have all of your questions answered during your lifetime.

Enjoy the jungle, enjoy the ride, peace and love
MsMichelle

Felinity

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mornin' all,

For some time, I've wanted to own a bookstore. I'm not an active FIGU member, but if I were to make it happen, would I be able to sell their books with their permission?

Cheers,

Belinda

Savio

Post Number: 818
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Belinda

Yes, Billy Books is such a bookstore.

First of all, you must legally register your own bookstore with your own government.

Then communicate with FIGU for an agreement.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2020 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Year 2020: A Modern Day Spiritual Exodus
(May someone relay this to Billy and KG49)

I wish to commend everyone on social media, who have in their hands, the Goblet Of The Truth, Might Of The Thoughts, Arahat Athersata and the other books.

It is gratifying, even encouraging, to recognize them as students of these books. A few have clearly graduated to the position of scholars and, not just students of these books.

I have seen them acknowledge the old errors of posting things that they cannot prove and, as if heeding Ptaah's advise, they are focusing more on effective posts that present evidence, analysis and that which is thought provoking. Effectively neutralizing irritation, insults and disparaging and disrespectful reactions and comments from people.

We all know this will have a major impact on the planetary swinging waves which will slowly lead to effective discussions, questions and thinking. These individuals are mastering the being-neutral and are evidently and, without question, growing in wisdom and effectiveness.

Year 2020 has become a turning point because of these individuals. I wanted to name them all but, I don't want to miss anyone. As more pro-FIGU follow their example, there will be more effective and productive effects on social media and great changes for the better are inevitable and sure to come about.

This great exodus from the unknowledge to the spiritual and consciousness evolution, is reason for hope, courage and motivation. These individuals are the Spiritual Gladiators of the Age of Aquarius.

It is an honor to be in their company, because I recognize greatness and great power and great potential in them. I foresee that many of us will be learning a great deal from them and, I for one, look forward to their wisdom.

May love, harmony, peace, equality, courage and the evolution of the consciousness reign.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Markv

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone. I've recently heard from Michael Horn on the Coast to Coast AM show that the Plejaren have asked everybody involved in the mission to become more active via social media, and then saw him mention it again in the comments section on his blog:

"Absolutely! Please spread the information EVERYWHERE you can think of, blogs, forums, newspapers, magazines, scientists, universities, etc.

The Plejaren recently requested that people involved with the mission become very proactive, so don’t hold back!"

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/02/25/harsh-truth-from-plejaren-about-sars-cov-2-pandemic/comment-page-1/#comments

Does anybody have anymore information about this? Particularly regarding what the Plejaren specifically advised?

I've personally avoided using social media for most of my life now, occasionally frequenting message boards - but often as a lurker, and I've overwhelmingly & increasingly found people to be very dismissive, illogical, and generally unbalanced towards new information, differing opinions, etc.

Not to mention that I find text to be a grossly inadequate means of communication.

Thoughts on the Plejaren's request?

Additional comments concerning the Corona Virus have been moved to the Planet Earth/Enviroment Topic Area

(Message edited by scott on February 28, 2020)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Markv

One piece of advise found in the Goblet Of The Truth is that we should first empower ourselves with the knowledge of the creational laws and recommendations before we venture out to do efforts. Otherwise, we can easily cause more harm.

With the experiences you just described, you can readily recognize the law of cause and effect.

Those experiences, if you fathom them effectively, in a consciousness-based wise, you will recognize the mistakes you made.

By not being neutral positive equalized, you caused people to be dismissive, illogical, etc., etc. So you already have a wealth of experience and hopefully do things differently.

What I have finally learned, is to put myself in their shoes, considering their frame or state of mind, what they have been conditioned with and the effects of belief in the general population.

I've gotten better at it and am learning (refining) my application of the cause & effect and am starting to have more effective dialog and am currently avoiding irritating people, getting insulting comments, etc. Now even religious people on facebook are able to consider and have amicable dialog.

Simply take careful notice of how you respond and react and, slowly refine how you structure your statements and comments and, learn from the remarks and comments you caused (yes we cause how they respond and behave).

Naturally, it is best to adhere to the creational recommendation found in the Goblet Of The Truth to first empower ourselves via the arduous study in order to be effective and not cause more harm.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MarkV, my thoughts, social media is a weapon and a tool. Based on the development of your consciousness, the weapon maybe used against you or as a defense. Keep in mind, everything is monitored and "followed". If the "powers that be" want to suppress you, trust me, they will because social media is a "money making machine" more valuable than "oil". Just proceed with caution
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Markv,

You said, “…avoided using social media for most of my life now, occasionally frequenting message boards - but often as a lurker, and I've overwhelmingly & increasingly found people to be very dismissive, illogical, and generally unbalanced towards new information, differing opinions, etc. Not to mention that I find text to be a grossly inadequate means of communication.”

I’d hazard to say that most folks have experienced similar situations when first accessing the social media network. When communicating on any form of social media, what is missing is the body language of physical movement, facial expressions, eye contact, etc., etc.

Without these aforementioned inputs, much can be unintentionally miscommunicated. For instance, we know that when translating from the German language to English, many more words are often needed to convey a similar meaning represented in one German word.

Similarly, without “body language” input, much more thinking and thought has to be put into a statement on any social media platform. In other words, one may have to use additional wording to properly express a specific and accurate meaning?

Eddieamartin's statement explained it pretty well; everything is Cause and Effect.

You said, "…Please spread the information EVERYWHERE you can think of, blogs, forums, newspapers, magazines, scientists, universities, etc. The Plejaren recently requested that people involved with the mission become very proactive, so don’t hold back!"

You are correct, on the other hand, beware of proselytizing (preaching, cajoling, evangelizing) etc., as in our world today, if caution is not used, this will only be viewed as another religious development. When one accesses Wikipedia, it states that Billy Meier is a Cult leader and the founder of a UFO religion, this is what we are up against.

As Eddie also pointed out; “Goblet Of The Truth is that we should first empower ourselves with the knowledge of the creational laws and recommendations before we venture out to do efforts. Otherwise, we can easily cause more harm.” Also be aware that the acronym for the Goblet Of The Truth is “GOT”, not GOTT, which means God.

Salome
Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 606
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some great ideas about chatting online i will post today, the info our mates gave us will prove to a lot of people The Figu is legit.

Aristea the Chinese stole the virus from cia, thats why

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday folks

So our mates want us to goto other sites to chat! 

Agreed!

keeping the talkativness page in mind

https://ca.figu.org/talkativeness.html

My Thoughts:

For corona virus

This is the best (shortest) link to use from the page on Theyflyblog.com

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/02/25/harsh-truth-from-plejaren-about-sars-cov-2-pandemic/

Also mention figu.org or even better

futureofmankind.co.uk

as i mostly send people straight to the Spirit Teaching page but upto you, (after you have proven yourself with corona virus info they will listen to you and want to dig deeper)

The words (Spirit Treaching) does get certain folks attention

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Spirit_Teaching

i find i have more luck on smaller to medium sized forums and comments section on youtube, i still post on the large sites,if i do i use at least 3 accounts.

Comments on the youtube videos about corona and also videos relating to enlightenment, e.g. Tao or esoteric topics like The Emerald Tablets of Toth, sacred geometry, pyramids etc..

abc news or large news outlets on youtube comments.

The Method:

Ok so the way i have been doing this for years is on forums i have joined that i have a genuine interest or did have an interest before i found The Figu 

eg... i am a member of a very busy site about the stock market , i dont trade stocks anymore but its a busy site that has many topics not just stocks, they also have politics, humour, cars, climate,lifestyle, misc....

And its not owned or controlled by Lame stream media/deep state, my posts dont get deleted and the members use logic not emotion.

So join any forums not just forums you think are related to the virus, e.g. before i join a forum about dogs i would have a look if it has a miscellaneous or lifestyle etc... section that i can post about corona or spirit lessons. People like to chat off topic, not just dogs etc... (for example)

If your posts are deleted dont have a sulk or be disilusioned and just give up, that is Not Our way, its easy to find another site, there are millions of sites. And even if a few people see a post it still counts.

I also chat about Apohpis and all subjects that are on the Spirit Lesson page on futureofmankind.co.uk

But i will focus on corona for a while atm then when they realise i was right they will listen about anything else later!

Our mates have told us about the new virus capabilities that the world dosnt know about yet, i reckon its a Very Good topic to chat about atm as the predictions about the virus will prove true very soon. So dont delay, if you really do want people to listen now is your chance, our mates tell us to go online for a very good reason, short term what we say will be realised as truth.

Always remember to keep your cool and dont let negative comments or deleted posts bother you, most of us have a Victors Readiness so overcome all obstacles and we remain positive.

Neutral positive

Reverence n Venerability

Let Love Be Your Guide

Fearless

Be a good example of humanity

Negative comments can make you dig deep for great answers, MH does it all the time, so can You.

Utilise all of your forces Anytime for Anything, i do it like this.

Most of you will rock at it:

Meditate looking at a candle whilst visualising Your Light and pondering what you should write and where is a good website.

Or ask yourself what forums to join and what you should write then do the breathing meditation.

Later when you do a search for a forum your instinct will assist and you will have very good luck. And you will write better posts. (Your Spirit stands outside of time mate!) wink wink.

If i am working or doing anything i visualise my light or a peace symbol or things i have seen in meditation, i use my spirit in any situation. After a while it becomes easy to do.

We Are The Figu, We Use Our Spirit To Transmute The Night. Its how we find The Greatest Might.

May The Force Be With You.  ;-)

Salome

ilovebilly

I have more to say about this topic asap
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Patm

Post Number: 764
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2020 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is only my person recommendation for:

1) Introducing a young adult to their purpose in life …

FIGU recommends that a young adult be at least 13 years of age WITH their parent's permission before introducing them to the FIGU material.

My recommended place to start would be for them to read a FIGU Open Letter written especially for them. This can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=2a_BOQs5Ga4%3d&tabid=1178&portalid=0&mid=4213

Allow them to read this on their own and at their own pace. Once they are done reading the Open Letter and have had time to think about it, let them make the decision to learn more on their own (DO NOT make that decision for them). They will let you know if and when they are ready.

2) Introducing a new student to the FIGU Material (Where to start) …

Many questions will come up and from those many more will arise. ALWAYS answer with the reality and its truth as you know-it-to-be and only enough to truthfully answer the question submitted to you. Do NOT share more than has been asked for/about because when they are ready they alone will know their own level of current understanding and the question to ask. Do not attempt to explain something with your assumptions, this could cause much unnecessary confusion. If you don't know, just answer, "I need to do further research so I can answer that question for myself. Then I will point you to where you can find the information in order to learn your answer for yourself.". Afterwards more questions will come and as the questions transition into discussions ... then you both learn from each other.

What the student asks is their right to know the truth about ....... whatever ... their honest inquiry needs a direction for them to find out for themselves. You cannot and never will be able to give them their answers. These have to be worked out by them for themselves just as you have to work out your own answers for yourself!

One of our groups primary FIGU-based mission fulfillments is to provide, for all those who will come after we are gone, a place to study on their own ...

A student's progress should not ever be limited by another person's understanding in how they worked out a situation (in thought, feeling or action or even as a "What if ...?" ). At best you can give them a pointer to where to find their own answers to questions they have when they are ready to ask the questions you cannot answer.

Only when they let you know they are ready, start first with who/what your source of information is ...
"FIGU in a Nutshell" is just what its title suggests ...
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zVYAOLBXVHM%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0&mid=1314

Once the student reads about what FIGU is and isn't, then time must be taken for the individual to begin the process of working out of the thought impulse generated for themselves.

FIGU Switzerland setup their Swiss-German website to provide a seeker-of-truth, the core information about FIGU

Their entire website has been translated to US-English by our group and is available at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx

The fundamental information on the following major topics is explained by FIGU on their website, correspondingly it has also been translated on our website into US-English:

FIGU Society - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#FIGU-Society-92
Spiritual Teaching - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#Spiritual-Teaching-231
Ufology - see: https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU#Ufology-232
Overpopulation - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#Overpopulation-233

The Reference Library contains a listing-breakdown of FIGU's entire catalog of articles, BEAM Portal entries, books, booklets, periodicals and general reference material. See: https://creationaltruth.org/Library.aspx#Library-Contents-6

There is also a powerful search engine on our website which you can search both for German and/or English words or phrases.

The idea of this website (https://creationaltruth.org) was a place for an individual to search on their own for information on how to work out for themselves their own answer and/or resulting next question. It should be left up to the individual to set their own pace of study, when they are ready only they will know, and what they are seeking. Only they will be able work out the knowledge themselves for themselves. Only in this wise will they actually be able to use this knowledge in their everyday life as they then acquire the essence of wisdom for use in their thinking-feeling-acting processing of impulses. This will in-turn ... be as only they decide for themselves, because it is their own free will which enables them to learn.

Beyond that always, as said before, ALWAYS answer the new student's questions with the reality and its Truth as you know-it-to-be and only enough to truthfully answer the question presented. Do NOT share more than has been asked for/about as when they are ready they alone will know their own level of current understanding and the next question to ask. In other words don't attempt to give them the answers to questions they are not currently capable of processing.

Regarding the purpose in life, it is recommended that you read Billy's answer to the question:
"What purpose has the human being in the material life? What is the developmental process of the human spirits and the material human bodies? What has the spirit of the human beings and this have to do with the Creation? What purpose does the evolution of the spirit-form and the consciousness-evolution of human beings serve?" which can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=obcm1RtS0_0%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0

This is my personal recommendation. Hope this helps.

Salome,
Patrick McKnight
United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen -
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge

Aristea

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2020 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Mate! Can you give me a link or a name for that stock market forum? I'd like to have a look in there now. . . .Good advice, by the way.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2214
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2020 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie I think that its important to clarify a few things about the so called spreading the word especially to fellow forum members new to the teaching or those who are unsure about what they can and can't do within the confines of the recommendations otherwise people will be left in a no man's land left impotent and shackled in the netherworld of indecision and doubt.

First off by all means share Billy's material with as many people as you wish as this act doesn't go against the recommendations but please refrain from preaching like the religious zealots on the street trying to ram it down people's throats.

Second of all there is nowhere written in the Goblet of truth or for that matter any of Billy's spiritual teaching books that state that you have to be knowledgeable to a certain degree in order to be able to share the material to another person NOR does it state that you have to be well versed in it to share it.

What is recommended though is that if you are trying to teach to another person you must first empower yourself with the teaching and be sufficiently knowledgeable before attempting to do so.

So in a nutshell yes by all mean every student of the teaching can and should spread the word by presenting the material, whether a link to a FIGU affiliated or related websites, books, articles, contact report etc to those who don't know and leave it up to them to decide what they are going to do with it but if and when you engage in a dialogue to spread the word then this is a different story and must be done with caution.

People should get rid of this doubt in their heads once and for all from now on that you can only spread the word once you are sufficiently studied and supposedly know very much about it before being able to share Billy's material with people who don't know anything about him.
It can't get any more simpler and in plain english than that.

Cheers
Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2020 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat lee and.....

To those who feel a connection to the Mission and, wish to do their part to assist the efforts of the Mission, and wish to do so in a conscientious (correct) and consciousness-based wise.

Heed the council of creational laws and recommendations, according to the teaching of the prophets. Decide to do things wisely or harmfully.

Goblet Of The Truth chapter 9
46) And if you are not equipped with good knowledge in the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life, then do not decide to go out in order to spread the truth-teaching, rather be averse to such because without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good (success), therefore you shall stay back (remain at home) with the other sedentary ones (ones remaining at home) if you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read) in the teaching.

47) If you go out to spread the truth and you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read), then you will increase the worries of those who are to be taught, and also your own worries, because it is through your insufficient knowledge in the truth that you will run backwards and forwards without finding any stability, which gives rise to discord between you and the ones to be taught because some will listen to you and some will be against you if you cannot explain the things of the truth to a sufficient extent (insufficiently), therefore leading to doubt and misunderstandings as well as outrage (acts of Gewalt).

48) And consider that many truth-unknowers and many unfair ones (irresponsible ones) are only concerned with striving for chaos and forging intrigues (guilefulnesses) against you, therefore they maliciously slander (calumniate) you if you are not steadfast in the truth-teaching; so you shall wait with the delivering (spreading) of the truth-teaching until the truth prevails (thrives) in you to such an extent that you are able to teach it rightfully, so that the unfair (irresponsible) conflict-seekers (troublemakers) who are unknowing of the truth cannot be averse to your explanation of the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life.

https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2215
Posted on Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the verse Eddie
I am well aware of this verse and by default it reinforces what I have stated in my post 2214 in that these verses are referring to situations where a dialogue in engaged but is not aversive to the act of just passing on any of Billy's materials.

I'll give you an example if it so happens that a discussion about the coronavirus epidemic comes out between your work collegues I'll state without giving the source away that according to a scientist (Ptaah and Quetzal is a scientist and this is the truth) the incubation period is up to 3 months so better quarantine measures must be implemented and that people should avoid places where there are large numbers of people.

Now its these tactful conversational methods by inserting useful scientific truths from the Meier materials into the everyday discussions that end up effective and works its magic.

Not only that you can lead a discussion about the spiritual principles as well where they may apply to real situations and circumstances of life whether at home, at work or for that matter anywhere.

You can do so with the prophecies and prediction as well without blatantly giving away the source by inserting information therein into the discussion you have with people by just saying 'according to a very reliable source' and if it piques their interest you can always give a link or a printed pages of the prophecies and let them decide what to make of it.

It also applies to giving away books as well, after a naturally flowing discussion about various worldly matters with your neighbour and if it so happens that what you talk about broaches on the subject and topic about UFOs or any of the paranormal or occult or even new age matters you can state the facts within the book in a matter of fact way and ask your neighbour if its ok to give them a book or more materials on the subject that they were already interested in anyway then you can proceed by giving them away if they want it.

You can also tactfully create a subthread in forums such as reddit, yahoo Q & A and others and just leave a link without persuing any further discussion.

The goal is that whatever the response you have exposed people to the material which will indelibly leave its imprint in their subconscious which will be recalled in the future as certain events transpire and hopefully it'll pique the interest of some of them to persue the info further.

There are so many ways that you can go about spreading the word without transgressing against logic, recommendations and directives if you apply some lateral thinking on the issue.

I mean lets face it if we take these Goblet verses without giving much consideration to its finer nuances then even Michael Horn could be accused of going against the recommendation and the directives as he could be guilty of a subtle form of prosyletizing as he would be considered unknowledgeable and not sufficiently equipped to spread the truth especially back in the day when he first started out as the US media representative who didn't speak German nor has he ever read any of the German books then.

Obviously this is not the case otherwise why would the Plejaren and Billy praise him for the invaluable service he has rendered nor give him permission to be their US media representative.
Nobody can accuse him of being unqualified or unknowledgeable nor can they criticise his methods of delivery and presentation of the truth because it conforms with the recommendation and the directives.

Much in the same way all of us here should not restrict ourselves nor restrict others to spread the truth from the misunderstanding and misinterpretations of the Goblet verses that makes one very unfree and chained up to the wrong ideas based on one's wrong assumptions of them.

So at the end of the day people should spread the truth in various ways and use their creativity to do so but strictly in conforming with the directives and recommendations by not ramming it down people's throats by force, coercion, manipulation, and so on.
And if you get to a stage where you have already read and understood those Goblet verses pertaining to spreading the word I am sure that you are more than qualified not to make the mistake of prosyletizing and are able to do the right thing.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page