Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through March 13, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 769
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is an article I wrote several years ago about 'Telling the world about it...'
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Articles/Telling%20the%20World%20About%20It.pdf

Hope this helps

Aristea

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, I hesitate to argue with the Plejaren information, but there is much evidence existing to support the suggestion that the Hyperboreans still live in the earth. . . . While I respect FIGU, I still reserve the right to access other sources. Best wishes always!

Aristea, According to the information (Kontak 505) all traces of the former Hyperboreans (Lyran descendants) have been removed as was were the previous inhabitants of the Giza Pyramid and Mars...

(Message edited by scott on March 04, 2020)

Piyali

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Matt, Eddie, Aristea, and all friends here,

just my two cents here and that is, from my personal experience since beginning the study of the Spiritual Teaching, etc., I have experienced openness from most of my family and friend (esp. from my immediate family) circles. I think this is because, I have begun to understand and practice the art of listening more than the art of speaking. Initially, like most of us, I too was super excited and talking a dime a dozen about all this, oh my enthusiasm knew no bounds! I argued and put down some of their beliefs of etc. I got lucky in that, because they love me and know me to be crazy and wierd anyway since I was little, they tolerated my enthusiastic sharing, though sometimes even got irritated, etc. With time, I began to see my own errors and as I learned more from my study of the Spiritual Teaching and the Spirit Lessons, etc., I found myself winding now, becoming more thoughtful and through further experiences, finally learned to listen well. When I listen, the one speaking somehow becomes more open to new perspectives, new ideas, open to a new way of thinking which is offered. An exchange of ideas begin. I think, finding the right moment to insert what I have understood for certain, in a manner that does not shock the other human being, showed me the way to share appropriately. Not trying to give advice, not trying to tell the other that they are wrong, not trying to lecture or have a demeanor of a "know-it-all", really opens up the human being. And if they something, I do not dismiss it, I think about it too.

Other than on FB, none of my close friends or family whom I know personally, have turned away from me. I am very lucky in this. I share with those who show a curiosity and I leave be who don't, but I always make an effort to keep the relationships because breaking up on account of differences is not the way to be. We are all learning and evolving at our own pace and it is reiterated by Bily how important it is to respect everyone, regardless of differences. The best way to spread the teaching is to become it - takes a lot of striving but then this is the journey, at least for me as I understand it. Keeping it low-key and only sharing that which is fully comprehended has made things more easy for me in my relationships with other human beings.
Salome
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New blog:

CDC/DOH Guidelines Hampering COVID-19 Containment Progress

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=8953

Dangerous disregard of Plejaren medical advice still putting people at risk; aggressive new mutation further increases threat

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MODERATORS: If including this YouTube video violates forum rules, please edit and write a note to help members find Rhal Zahi's investigative work on the WCUFO. Thank you.

Great post#156 Piyali.

Patm, great article, everyone should read.

On sharing beamships with the public and social media. I have found that people now act differently to evidence based posts. Even in the UFO related groups.

I've been having success pasting the following into a Facebook post:

(www.rhalzahi.com) Investigations about the Wedding Cake UFO (WCUFO). It shows the pictures and a video of this UFO, the evidence presented by debunkers claiming fraud, and investigations conducted to verify its size. Additionally, a new investigation is conducted and the conclusion is that this UFO is at least 3 meters in diameter and not a scale model of 55 centimeters made with a can lid, as some debunkers claim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHqBvBZOqg&t=98s

Eddie, I think in this instance since Mr. Zahl as made presentations for the FIGU Canadian Landesgruppe and has made numerous contributions regarding his research, this link should be in support of the Mission. - Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 04, 2020)
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done love, well done!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Norm

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just created some FIGU Peace & Overpopulation stickers at zazzle.com if anyone wants to try them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1173
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee, this is from FIGU on that creational recommendation to ponder on.

"All Too Often The Belief Of An Individual Is
Incorporated Into The Spiritual Teaching"
Von Andreas Schubiger, Schweiz

Aside from the previously mentioned study and the analysis of the truth-exploration, also pertains the active application thereof.

For this reason the principle work to do is not the spreading of the truth, it serves for nothing, however, also indeed is for nothing if one who is working for the mission, in their blind belief, now simply disseminates words from the spiritual teaching into the world; it thus exactly embodies the wolf in sheep’s clothing analogy.

They have failed in the sense that they do not live according to the saying: “look before you leap”.

Presumably they are making this mistake for the second time already.

ARTICLE: https://nebula.wsimg.com/bfc2518b8485fb77ef49e39f4df94fa5?AccessKeyId=C0F879B9BB56750BC6EE&disposition=0&alloworigin=1&fbclid=IwAR1nbhLcUyKlqXo_HiKyJ3J0xgDw40ecBafpxbJOtImu3DuOlSoCxf4KJe8
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 610
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Norm

great idea

Scott please email me the pdf so i can get some printed

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2221
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Aristea for sharing your story
Its OK as this isn't about taking sides to an issue but about facts pertaining to the spreading of the teaching and I realise you aren't doing so but is matter of factly just focused on the facts as they pertain to your experience.
Your experience does reflect the warnings given by Billy and the CG49 but I am leaning towards other factor in combination with the hasty spreading of the teaching that put you in that particular predicament.
What Eddie has stated isn't wrong and he has accurately reflected what is in the teaching.
My position is that there is also the other side and more to the story.
My only problem with his statement was that it was one sided otherwise who decides who is and isn't ready to spread the words of the teaching.
We must let our direct experience be the guide for the better or worse.
Ever since I had been acquainted with the truth back in 2005 thanks to Dyson, Vivienne and Dr Deadorff I have tried within my utmost capabilities to spread the words in every conceivable way possible and received however many repercussions and rewards for doing so.
I have gone through it all and from the lessons learnt, many even the hard way, I have concluded that the best way possible was just to hand the material out without needing to engage in any discussion with people about it whatsoever.

I gave away The Way To Live to a former uni professor who was very socially conscientious person full of the best of intentions who headed various organisations to do with activism against nuclear power to fighting for justice for comfort women in association with the likes of Jan Ruff O'Herne who recently passed away last year.
This gentleman's problem was that he was so dedicated to his activism causes that he neglected so many other areas of his life to the point where he became one dimensional.
After him having read the book he changed his life around and found employment as a professor again.

Sharing can be a powerful stuff especially if the results are positive.

I am not reckless but I see the situation this way.
I know that life is not a sacrifice nor should anyone put themselves in harms way for the truth but if people aren't willing to step up for the truth could they really be called a genuine devotees to the truth or just regurgitating pretenders who never really understood the essence of the teaching but merely speak about it?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2222
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are very wise words Piyali and you've brought up some good points that addresses all of us.
As you know we human beings are complex creatures with multi faceted sides to our inner dimension and psychology but whatever the personality, traits, characteristics, dispositions, habits and so forth the universal sense of right and wrong is always there which means that most are guided by their conscience most of the time but not always.
This is why I think that if you do the right thing by people and build up trust and rapport, bringing up about the spiritual teaching and the name Billy Meier doesn't pose a problem.
It didn't for me and I talk freely to some.
From my direct experience with people its usually the people with the strong sense of egoism, selfishness, self aggrandizement, self conceitedness, ego issues, inferiority complex, superiority complex, obstuse stubborness, prejudice, know-it-allism, and what have you who encounter so many social problems because they have discredited themselves by their actions and have basically have no influence over people.
The points that you have made is the very foundation which everything rests upon, namely whether you are aware of the teaching or not or if it naturally arises from within the bottomline is that if you consciously or unconsciously live your life abiding by the basic universal principles of justice, fairness, dignity, generosity, goodness, equality, helpfulness, morality, righteousness, honesty, peacefulness, harmony, freedom and care for all you will be very influential to those around you to the point where even if you raise the topic of UFOs or even Billy Meier people will accept you for the way that you have conducted your life thus far and how you treated them rather than the topic you raised for discussion no matter how ridiculous.
So it is a very important matter that you have raised here.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2223
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie I think there is lesson from our conversation somewhere for both of us.
Our subconsciousness is telling us something that our material consciousness may have neglected to see.
It is via these exchanges that a lot is revealed and are serendipitously telling us something.
In my case it is to be more dedicated in studying the teaching.
For you it is to contribute to the mission by doing something instead nothing.
Maybe we have all fallen into a rut of north, south, east and west laziness and are attempting to justify it and to appease our conscience by cloaking it with fancy spiritual terminology and spiritual lingo as a way of hiding from them.

We both sense it in each other an element of hypocrisy, self conceit, self righteousness, lack of self awareness, irresponsibility, high handed diversions, lacking of acceptance of others point of view and unhealthy self regard.

It is these hidden lessons that is trying to reveal itself to teach if we can be honest enough to see it and to learn from.

Cheers
Matt lee

Piyali

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you Matt for your post No.2222. I too absolutely agree with the points you have made in response to my post.

Yes, we are responsible for spreading the important relevant information, including aspects of the Spiritual Teaching when necessary, but this cannot be done blindly obviously and we all know this, because when we are asked for an explanation, we had better be prepared to respond well and effortlessly, the response coming from within, with regard to the content we are spreading. This can be done well when we comprehend it and put it to serious use. Otherwise, I find it best to keep quiet and listen more while I continue on with my own study, etc.

It is a huge responsibility we bear toward ourselves and towards our fellow human beings. Hence, I find, and this is not pointing a finger at anyone, arguing about how to go about disseminating information among ourselves, to be unhelpful. We can share pointers, we can remind each other of our responsibility and the relevant things that need to be shared, etc. But, how to share it - now that is up to each one of us and we should be prepared to face the consequences of how we go about doing this and learn from it and keep at it. This is just how I personally see it and act accordingly.

Thank you again for sharing with me. I enjoy reading all the posts. I just do not feel equipped to write anything at this time as I am still learning and have a long way to go. Besides, this is a personal journey.

Salome
Piyali

Freesia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi this is my first time posting on this forum ( or any forum/social media platform for that matter) so not sure if I am doing it right and sorry if it ends up looking strange!

Basically I wanted to reply to Eddie and Imaginosdesinova from a few days ago.

They wanted to know where it was mentioned in the contact reports about Ptaah saying that the 800 years could be reduced...

Well I had just read that bit not so long ago, but it has taken a few days of re-reading to find it again.

CR238, lines 419-421

Hope that helps

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee,
Discussions are productive when the issues are discussed and insights, experience and so forth are the points of discussion.

Take for example the FIGU case and related information. We should certainly be respectful of its requests and advise where given.

As Piyali stated; "how to share it - now that is up to each of us and we should be prepared to face the consequences of how we go about doing this and learn from it and keep at it".

The key word being "the consequences". Not just how it impacts the efforts but our personal lives as well.

I think our discussion has brought much to light and, addressing the various points and sharing what FIGU has put out, as advise to everyone with the noble and honorable desire to be of help, is important for consideration and implementation.

Ultimately, everyone's contribution in this discussion has done the readers, including myself, a great deal of good.
Salome,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 1111
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Freesia and welcome to the FIGU forum. Excellent find on shortening the 800 year time-frame. Your blog came through perfectly, good job.

CR238, lines 419-421

Billy:
So it could soon be on Earth – at least the biggest evils could soon be fixed, if our scientists are able to trace them. Also many useful innovations for the overall well-being of the planet and for all life forms could be created in a short time. Moreover, electrons are practically inexhaustible and present everywhere and in everything and everyone in innumerable form, and if these are made usable by man on Earth, then also the dark period of the technical abuse and the false teachings of religions and sects should be over, but unfortunately this will still take some time, because according to your statements this will still last for almost 800 years, before it will be so far that reason and true progress into the better future begin.

Ptaah:
420. The indicated time is measured by the time when the people of the Earth continue in the same style as before.
421. If a positive change in appropriate form and strength occurs, then this time is naturally shortened, perhaps even by several hundred years – if what is questionable.

Billy:
It would really be desirable that the Earth's twits would finally become a little more sensible, also in terms of energy production. With today's technology, it should soon be possible to use electrons as energy sources, right?

- - - - - - - -

Billy:
Also könnte es auf der Erde auch bald soweit sein – wenigstens die grössten Übel könnten bald schon behoben sein, wenn unsere Wissenschaftler spuren. Auch viele nutzvolle Neuerungen zum Gesamt-wohle des Planeten und für alle Lebensformen könnten in kurzer Zeit erschaffen werden. Elektronen sind zudem praktisch unerschöpflich und allüberall und in allem und jedem in unzählbarer Form vorhanden, und wenn diese vom Erdenmenschen nutzbar gemacht werden, dann dürfte auch der dunkle Zeitabschnitt des technischen Missbrauches und der Irrlehren von Religionen und Sekten vorüber sein, doch wird dies ja leider noch etwas dauern, denn euren Aussagen gemäss dauert dies ja noch an die nahezu 800 Jahre, ehe es soweit sein wird, dass die Vernunft und der wahre Fortschritt in die bessere Zukunft beginnen.

Ptaah:
420. Die angegebene Zeit ist gemessen an dem, wenn die Menschen der Erde im selben Stil weitermachen wie bisher.
421. Wenn eine positive Wandlung in angemessener Form und Stärke eintritt, dann verkürzt sich diese Zeit selbstverständlich, vielleicht gar um mehrere hundert Jahre – wenn, was fraglich ist.

Billy:
Es wäre wirklich zu wünschen, dass die Erdenknülche endlich etwas vernünftiger würden, auch in Sachen Energiegewinnung. Mit der heutigen Technik dürfte es ja eigentlich schon bald möglich sein, dass Elektronen als Energiespender nutzbar gemacht werden können, oder?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Salome
Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1175
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Freesia, thank you very much.
Salome,
Eddie

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Freesia,

Thanks. I read that couple of days ago. I didn't reply here since I'm waiting for a clarification from SSSC about the issue. I'm confused because 800 years was mentioned (first) in PREDICTIONS of the prophet Jeremia. So if that's the case 800 period will stay unchanged. If that is not prediction but just a prophecy that will be best news I've heard in last couple of months :-)

Salome
Ervin

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Regarding 800 years, I received answer from Christian F.:

"Based on the overall behaviour in politics, society, religions etc. any "shortening" appears out of question, i.e. we will have to live with the 800 years."

Salome,
Ervin

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Video Update:

https://youtu.be/Tox4WeCs5x8

Nobody’s Coming to Save Us But Somebody Came to Help

How to help disseminate Plejaren warnings about COVID-19 pandemic

Please contact Sen. Patty Murray (WS) and send her the information from the Plejaren

Markv

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been finding the articles which corroborate the Plejaren information and posting them on state/city-based message boards - highlighting the most important info found therein.

I haven't been pushing the ET/prophecy/prediction angle though admittedly. IMO it seems most important to spread information regarding the COV-19 and Spiritual Teaching.

I've found people to be much more receptive of those concepts than when I tried the standard ET/prophecy angle. I'm attributing this to the storage bank/peace meditation impulses. I believe that they are actually having quite an effect.

Next, I'm planning on disseminating the true peace symbol and basic meditation instructions.

Markv

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for the double post. Figured I'd mention that I did share your new video as well though, Michael.

I've also been sharing 432hz music - particularly "Canon" by Johann Pachelbel.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 611
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2020 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marv

Yes
I think its important to strengthen them before hitting them with GOT, the meditations r good for that.

7th Nokodemjon meditation with German mp3 link can act on the consciousness in many ways. The Mein Geist prayer had a signifigant effect on me, i know it off by heart.

http://au.figu.org/content/Seventh%20Nokodemion%20Prayer.mp3

When people are down, i remind them they decide what affects them, they seem to open up to what i say after that, i say i study Philosophy and Spiritual things (no religion), then they might ask questions, i dont talk about ufos until they realise i know things, i can often tell if Mein Geist has an effect or not, its a good indicator for some.

I do find people open to meditation are more open to The Spirit Teaching page, its often my first question for most people, if they are interested in learning meditation So the meditation forums and natural healing forums are good to chat.

Atheists are good to throw a few gems at to see what response i get, they know religion is nonsense but havnt found The Truth yet, lots of them r open to Truth. Start with things u can sense will assist overcoming the negatives in their lives.

It can take time,i always understand its their evolution, so its upto them.

Symbol meditation can have a big effect. Certain symbols people have stored information on in the past OR The Future (it works both ways) Some symbols are a storehouse like a candle/yoursun or numbers 3 to 9.
The meditation forum thread has more info.

Meditation will honestly bring you luck, one main reason meditation is so powerful is Your Spirit stands outside of time. In meditation your more intouch.

The contact notes have information that makes you grow in ways we dont realise, contact note 10 and 11 are no words to describe them.

I sometimes have a laugh looking at the situation here and that i have the answers, all around me is confusion and delusion, i know the best solution. Enjoy it, no other planet is like this one. In future lives we will find this time the most interesting, eh eh.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page