Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 02, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 02, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1100
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Oneness of Universal Life

This is for readers that are interested how life on Earth evolved…

At the time of Jmmanuel’s birth a comet shone on the sky. A comet that visits Earth every 13,200 years. The Plejaren call it 'the Fertile One' because it was this comet that had “inseminated” Earth, Mars and Malona with the particles out of which life evolved. But to make these 'semen of planetary life germinate' – a more than 12 million long ice age had to happen. This was, as Quetzal tells us in CR 217, some 600 million years ago. It made Earth (equator zones included) a “totally iced up planet ” – and from it, so Quetzal, all life forms on Earth developed. *)

It confirms what Semjase told Billy about the evolutionary effect of ice ages ***)

For those interested they may want to reread what we discussed before about the need to perceive the universe in oneness**) –

Here a small excerpt:
"...All things universal, from the material universe to the atom – they all reflect each other…. (so) everything material is “Big Bang” – born, dies and is reborn. Like the body of the human being everything material needs to die because during “life in the beyond” the active life experiences of a material being are transformed into evolutionary stepping-stones****) (e.g. for the human being, his valuable life-experiences are transformed into spiritual knowledge and wisdom, for the animals their valuable life-experiences may be transformed into a sharpening of their animal-instinct, viruses how to adopt / mutate better energy forms evolve when they transform into another form of energy etc. etc.). These evolutionary steps through “life in the beyond” will benefit the material being in its next life cycle (as one would conclude by amplifying Quetzals explanations re. the incarnation transmissions for humans..."

And when the larger system evolves so do all its subordinated life forms:
E.g. each time our universe enters its rest stage - it evolves to a higher level and with it all the life forms that it contains. So after the next big bang not only will the universe have evolved - all its material beings (humans included) will have evolved with it - have a finer, higher swinging wave.
And what is valid for the universe is as well valid – in a smaller form – for our planet.
When it - or a region of it - evolves then with it all living beings on this planet or region will evolve, too.

We could continue this pattern explaining that when our human body evolves so will all the cells that are apart of it. When a cell evolves then all the inner parts of the cell will evolve with it etc etc - down to the smalles subatomic particle we know:

This is what is meant with all things universal reflect each other.
It is a new view of science which will help our scientists because if they know the modus vivendi of a known life form they can infer that a similar modus vivendi will apply for the life forms they do not yet know (e.g. a quark or lower) – it will lessen the failures of their hypotheses and make the predicted outcomes of their experiments more likely.

Now with the evolution of our planet – when it falls into slumber in order to evolve – it changes its climate *****) Normally planetary ice ages are regional – they do not affect all the planet. But 600 million years ago it affected all our planet. Even the equator zones were metre-thick covered in ice.

As Quetzal tells us (CR 217) - when (during the end of the long ice age 600 million years ago) the ice thawed up due to volcanic activity below – the humidity it created was enormous - it created thick clouds – after which it did not only rain – it poured and poured - non-stop - 147 years without interruption.
My speculation: It may have contributed to our world’s oceans – so that the subsequent development of world’s first animals were those living in these oceans.

Salome, Bill
-------------------------------------------------

*) Read from CR 213:161-166 and CR 217 from CR 217:52 onwards:
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_213 www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_217
**) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html#POST87445
in connection with
***) CR 55 from CR 55:55 on
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_055
****) Billy telling Quetzal - CR 97 from CR 97:34 on
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_097
*****) That is why we e.g. perceive a winter landscape with snow – so dead and lifeless – because with this change in climate many animals and plants go to rest / into hibernation – so as to evolve with new strength and vigour in spring time

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2083
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill good question and one that has lingered with me for many years without a satisfactory answer.
Whoever he stole it from my conclusions just came down to this.
The theory of evolution was hogwash an utter crap that has ruined many lives and brought so much death and destruction upon the world.
Morons still use this line to this very day to run roughshots over people and justify their immoral actions of exploiting the most vulnerable sections of our society.
This survival of the fittest nonsense the so called strong over the weak has been instilled in the minds of so many millions of people that it has shaped the very foundation of almost all systems and industry we live with at present.
Exploitation is written all over our modern life.
Deception and cunning is encouraged in most school of business and military thought
As we know nature is a balancing act and if we subscribe to Darwin's theory of evolution as being true then no wonder we humans are facing possible extinction and dragging everything down with us to the grave.
Such a dangerous ideas has in part led us to destroying everything because we are the strongest and the smartest animals on this planet who've lost all manner of balance and moderation.
The strong shall justly govern the weak comes to mind here from Billy's writings and so much precious ideas and thoughts are contained in this one simple sentence that we forget the broader remification of not following the wisdom behind them.

Darwin was wrong.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very true, Matt.
- Deception and cunning is encouraged in most school of business and military thought
- Exploitation is written all over our modern life
- This survival of the fittest nonsense the so called strong over the weak has been instilled in the minds of so many millions of people that it has shaped the very foundation of almost all systems and industry we live with at present...

To live in a fake news world.
Is the sad effect of letting a lie not only persist but be praised as truth.

Semjase about mankind being enslaved by hierarchical thinking (CR55):

Semjase CR 55:112: Hierarchy prevails everywhere where a life form is subjugated by authorities etc. 13 Such life forms are not able to bow to the truth that they themselves generate any form of power within themselves and consequently stand above everything. 114 For this reason also human beings [will] always seek a power above themselves through which, and only through which, everything can primarily become possible.115 Especially the human being of Earth is still unable to be independent and to develop independently due to the traditional false teachings and subjugations of every kind and form.

German Original
Semjase CR 55:112. Hierarchie herrscht überall dort vor, wo eine Lebensform durch Obrigkeiten usw. unterjocht ist. 113. Solche Lebensformen vermögen sich nicht der Wahrheit zu beugen, dass sie selbst jegliche Form von Kraft in sich erzeugen und infolgedessen selbst über allem stehen. 114. Deshalb suchen auch Menschen stets eine über sich gestellte Kraft, durch die, und nur durch die alles erst möglich werden kann. 15. Besonders dem Erdenmenschen ist es durch die altherkömmlichen Irrlehren und Unterjochungen jeglicher Art und Form noch unmöglich, selbständig zu sein und sich selbständig zu entwickeln.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 571
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What contact note do u think has The Best spirit teaching/lesson?

Samone
ilovebilly
for me its 10
i nearly changed my nic to iloveSemjase
and i do
eh eh
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1106
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Footnote Re. Who Deserves Credit For the Evolution Theory (Add on to my post 1099 *))

In CR 673:21-24 **) Ptaah confirms that Darwin not only filed the monkey bones to prove his Tibetan-like evolution theory ***) But that his whole evolution-theory was based on AR Wallace's findings. Findings which Wallace had sent to him earlier.
This makes it quite clear that AR Wallace ****) deserves the full credit for the evolution theory.

--------------------------------------------------
*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/17283.html#POST87718

**)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_673

***)
C. Darwin’s firstborn son, WE Darwin, knew about the forgeries of his father.
So after C. Darwin’s death, to protect his father’s reputation, he wanted to get rid of his father's forgeries. But, due to ‘suffering from pathological states of fear that his father’s deception could become public', WE Darwin's thinking and acting became “illogical and confused” and he did not just destroy his father’s filed bones or throw them away but sold them, for a higher price to a man named Charles Dawson.
C. Dawson then buried the bones in a gravel pit near the village of Piltdown in SE England, so as to deceptively declare that he found remains of the early man and present them as a significant proof of C. Darwin’s theory to the public. It took until 1953 before it was discovered that Dawson’s find was not a primordial fossil but a sham ‘monkey bone + 6 century old human skull’. Others were blamed for the fraud, but “the only truth is that the whole fraud was attributed to Charles Darwin”(Ptaah, CR 673:40).

****) AR Wallace: "I am an utter disbeliever in almost all that you consider the most sacred truths... But … whether there be a god or whatever his nature … I can have no fear of having to suffer for the study of nature and the search for truth.."
Many discredit AR Wallace for this 'heresy' (and his investigation of spiritualism)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As we have communicated before, history does repeat itself; we Earthlings do not need to repeat space wars, aka Star Wars again.

This article is from:
Space Force's top priority: getting capabilities to warfighters.
By Seth Robson/Stars and Stripes
JAN 22, 2020

- - - - - - - - -

"We are trying to get that right but what's more important is the organizational structure and how we, as an operational service, provide capabilities to the warfighter,"

“We will drastically strengthen our capability and structure in the new domain, such as cyber and electromagnetic waves, in order to ensure superiority,” Abe said.

“In 50 years, space travel may be as common as air travel,” he said. “When you look at the Navy’s role in patrolling the sea … what is the Space Force’s role when there is going to be commercial traffic through space?”

- - - - - - -

Semjase: Contact Report 004
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_004

88. However, it lies in the framework of evolution that the Earth human must first develop more in consciousness and spiritually before he will solve these secrets and not use them simply to hurt others.

89. But even then, the great danger exists that the barbaric earth people will use their technical knowledge and capabilities and their technical inventions viciously and greedily to satisfy their lust for power.

Salome
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2166
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the lead Kenneth.
Do they think we are stupid or something?
Those in the know which is a lot of people have confirm even before the Gary Mckinnons of this world came onto the scene that ever since the Apollo space program ended everything went black.

Now why would shaddy characters like Buzz Aldrin give out a Fraudian slip of the tongue that they were warned off the moon by the ETs and that he never went to the moon?

Well subsequent to Buzz's apollo mission they were there on the moon to investigate large artificial structures before anyone else did hence Kennedy's frenzied obsession to go to the moon before the Russian or for that matter anyone else.

Now why would the US government reel back on the funding of NASA and the future space programs to the point where they couldn't even go to space without the Russian help until space X came along?

In my assessment it was deliberate.
They were busy siphonning off every dime out of this civilian come military front organisation called Never A Straight Answer NASA into the secret black budget space programs out to explore ET artifacts on the back side of the moon undetected by international scrutiny among so many other reasons to do with secret space research including sex in space and the effects of weightlessness on conception.

Here we are come full circles where now ever since Trump anounced the space force the propaganda machine is busy building a narrative that all this space force stuff is new and that more funding is needed to counteract possible future threats from China and the Russians in the space domain.

Of course the real reason is they want to bring the pre-existing part of the secret space force to the mainstream thereby legitimatizing more funding for this program and to starve off any potential scandal as a result of the secret getting out by something like John Lenard Walson pictures of secret space platforms.

The truth is much broader and complex is scope not to mention the fact that Billy has deliberately and for a good reason omitted any mention of sensitive military secrets such as there being no one on the moon or any of the secret moon missions since the apollo space mission ended.

My assessment is that the US government under Trump and the next new president will anounce new spaceships to furnish future space missions like they were forced to do with the introduction of B-1 stealth bombers that were already many years old by the time the scandal outted this black program when one of them went down on enemy territory.

Who knows what they already have right now within the black programs but its definitely light years more advanced than what most mums and dads of this world think.

Sorry for the incoherent post as I am writing this on a fly.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1150
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The benefits COLLAGEN (aches, pains and aging skin).

In a couple of Contact Reports, I had read about health and exercise, nutritional information and, in Billy's answer regarding Asket wearing makeup, in which Billy mentioned seeing her/them applying creams on their face... contemplating this statement and attempting to recognize a creational recommendation, I came across studies and/or findings regarding nutrition/beauty products and technologies.

In Contact Report 635, Florena shares insights and information with Billy regarding the benefits of collagen and some of the causes that leads to its depletion and the results thereof being those aches and pains we often suffer with.

In this CR, Florena discusses the specific type of beneficial collagen we should consider. It's a short but informative read.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_635
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 614
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2020 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding hand sanitiser:

In the cnotes it mentions hand sanitisers are not good because they are absorbed by the skin into the blood stream.

I need to keep very clean for my work and realised Billy was talking about the hand sanitisers that are the chemical based ones, not the alcohol based ones.

To be sure i dont get bad chemicals i make my own, buy 5 litre bottle of 95 or 99% alcohol (denatured, on ebay is only $50 delivered in oz), mix it to be 70% alcohol using bottled or distiled water. I have small 50ml to 100ml spray bottles that had hydrating mist in it so use them, i ad essential oils to it, mostly lavender and rosemary oil so it dosnt dry my skin and smells nice and relaxing. Dont need much oil.

When buying oils i make sure its not fragrance oil, thats no good for skin. Needs to be essential oil.

Be careful with other oils, like cinnamon, its Very Strong and feels like your on fire. Always test an oil a little bit first. Coconut oil reverses any mistake you make with oils as it dilutes it, being on oil it mixes.

When mixing strong alcohol do it in a ceramic coffee cup or glass, ad the water first then the alcohol, then pour into the spray bottle. need a small funnel. 70% is good, needs to be above 60%.

Moringa seed oil is very good, rosehip oil, frankinsense, myrrh. Billy uses Arnica cream (so do i and it gets rid of pains within minutes) i also mix Arnica oil in oil mixtures or put it in creams.

I mix moringa seed oil and rosehip as a moisturiser, wowzer, they come in a 25ml bottle with dropper, i mix the 2 in one bottle, put it on my fingers then rub it on then wet my hand and rub it more, it goes on just right then, not too greasy and goes in better. I buy bigger bottles later, the 25ml bottles r good for the dropper, leave one in car, one at home.

Yes the hydrolysed collagen is great, Thanks Florena i needed that. Make sure its got no soy, nitrites,nitrates or other bad stuff, grass fed beef collagen i prefer. I buy 1kg bag for only $35 ozzy at health food shop.

5 litre 99% alcohol can still be found on ebay in oz. Its made by usa and oz so should restock fast if sells out. 70% or higher is ok to buy.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the cnotes its mentioned the air will be less than what it was before industrialisation.
its mentioned
More oxygen is good to prolong life

I thought it would be good to buy an Oxygen Concentrator Machine incase a relative needs one and i can use it when i sleep if not needed.

Anyway i bought one today for$500 about 7 hours ago, i just had a look at the exact same one from same supplier and its gone up $200 tp $700

I have been so lucky during the last month for things i want/need to buy or places i go.

I reckon its from the candle/sun meditation eh eh

We need to meditate every day,
Salome

Lemontree

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I'm still exploring this case. Can someone clarify the following please:

In the 1970's "Contact" movie from FIGU Youtube channel, Billy says:

"Each year 22/23 different civilizations come here to study and work... And about 8 other groups working with the Plejaren (associated).

They've been coming here for the past 13,500 years."

In 1994, Contact #249 Billy Asks:

Can you tell me the number of alien races that are currently flying in and out of the earth or doing their studies here or working here in any other way?

Ptaah: For many years they have always been the same and in their number only three.

In 2000's FIGU Special Bulletin 044:

"The three foreign groups are very great exceptions, as are those few who are known to you and those who have joined our federation for which reason we naturally no longer think of them as foreigners."

So for the last 13,500 years until the '70s there were 22/23 different et's.

Then suddenly a few years later just 3...

Confusing!

Thanks

Lemontree

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like to add this too:

Contact 463rd contact:

"Just for that reason alone, it is an absolute rarity if foreigners from other worlds of the Milky Way or even from other galaxies come to Earth..."

In the "Meier Chronicles" Billy says:

"3,000 different UFOs come each year from outside our solar system, some from billions of light-years away."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7CuqGJTBr8 Time: 1:41:14

Perhaps he made a mistake / wrong memory.

Thanks

(Message edited by scott on May 16, 2020)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree, I remember reading an explanation for the discrepancy in the reported numbers somewhere and I will try to find it for you. But the gist of it was that they had made miscalculations in the reporting, counting some more than once who they discovered later were actually stationing here.

Regards
Bob

Lemontree

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2020 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, thanks.

Scott

Post Number: 3105
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2020 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone remember information referring to the person or persons who removed the idea of reincarnation from the Bible? I thought I had read a woman was actually responsible for this, but I cannot confirm this. Thank you

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, her cat died and didn't come back. She was expecting at least 8 more times.

It was a catastrophe for her.
And she went catatonic.

(Note: This is not an official translation and may contain errors. A lot.)

Felinity

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As horrible as the coronavirus has been, the logistics of preparing for Apophis is going to be more of a nightmare. NASA is only talking about the Moon and Mars. There is no public awareness for this, as well as what few scientists are even discussing what to do. There are several super important timeline dates that FIGU has made us aware of, two of them in 2029. From now until February 3rd 2029 and April 13th, 2029, there is much to be done.

Hugo

Post Number: 856
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Felinity,

I think our hope for deflecting Apophis rests with Russia. They follow the Meier material and are aware it will hit in their neck of the woods. Thankfully not only do they have the technology to deflect it but their economic situation is also not riddled in massive debts like all Western nations are. So they should weather the coming financial crisis way better then us.

Felinity

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your response, Hugo. If the world had Freedom of Speech with no hampering of communication, Love & Peace, I would know Russia's acts of intentions as fact. They can move their people way faster than here in the U.S. that's for sure. If it's called the Red Meteor, maybe a stream of water would cool it down? A blue beam of light?

Hugo

Post Number: 863
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2020 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 251 it talks about how the two great races of genetically manipulated people fled the Sirius Creator Overlords and settled in two separate star systems. One group fled to the Sol system here and the other to a star system on the other side of the galaxy. Did Billy ever say what happened to them and how they are going now? Also, the Plejaren say one of the main reasons they are helping us is because they are related to us and feel partly responsible for what happened to us. Doesn't the same apply to our same people on the other side of the galaxy? Surely they must be feeling the same for them and as such are giving them some help too, or at least keeping tabs on them even if they are not in the same deep trouble as us. Also, they must deserve the spirit teachings too.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2020 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The race you refer to, Hugo, no longer live there. A large Lyrian expedition fleet had discovered and made contact with them where they lived on a planet called Kudra in a solar system named Nisan. For a number of reasons mostly to do with over population they immigrated to the Lyran-Vega systems and settled on a planet they called Nissan. Some descendents of those people would later emigrate to Earth about 26,000 years ago and constitute what we refer to as the yellow race in Asia. So their descendants are living here with us now.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meant to also say, the information in my post above is a paraphrase of the original German which can be found in Billy's book, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, pages 200-201.

Regards
Bob

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> What Could The Plejaren’s Next Project Be? <<<

(Re. Hugo's questions)
TMK Billy only mentions the fact that the yellow races on Kudra were overpopulating.*)
But in relation to Hugo's 2nd question I think it could well be that the Plejaren - after leaving our planet **)– became 'active' in the Nisan system /planet Kudra (to where yellow races first migrated after leaving Sirius) or the Lasan system (where they some 26008 years ago **) occupied 5 planets ).
Possible evidence: In 1990 Billy had told us that “a few years before (1990)” they were searching through the history archives on planet Kudra … **).
They must have had a reason to do so.

Salome, Bill

*) 16 million years ago 4000 yellow people were brought from Kudra (in the Nisan system on the other side of our Milky Way) to Lasan and settled on 2 planets – 6.7 million years ago they occupied 5 planets. ^). Overpopulation may have been in their genes: Overpopulation was as well rampant in the race of their (and our) Sirian ancestors.

**) According to Billy the Plejaren were searching through the memory centres on Kudra a few years” before 1990 (= a few years before the Plejaren left Earth). They wanted to find out where those of the yellow races went who after arriving on Earth some (2020 -1990 + 25978 =) 26008 years ago that were staying on in the spaceships went to.

In one of the latest published CRs Ptaah mentioned that
“14. Earth’s humanity consists of one single race and therefore not of several as is generally assumed. Therewith, Earth’s humanity worldwide is one single genus that is referred to as human being, which, however is subdivided into different species and which are organically, structurally derived from one another just as they are in all globally spread species which altogether are the genus Omedam (=law fulfilling humans) …”

Ptaah’s view of “human beings” and his thinking is much more universal. So his mission may well be to bring all of Nokodemion’s races together, and if this were the case, it should include to bring the creational truth to the yellow races.

^) Excerpt from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Attacking_questions_from_Japan

Those individuals who had landed on Earth, felt that the planet was inhabitable and settled in those regions which are now known as the Far Eastern (Chinese) countries. Thereafter they separated according to their race and migrated across the land and onto islands. They decided to remain permanently on this planet, and because of this they invited the others who had remained on the spaceships, to settle on this planet as well. In the meantime, however, these spacebound individuals had changed their minds and decided to search for their true, ancient motherland on the other side of the Milky Way, the Nisan system and planet Kudra. Subsequently they guided their spaceships away from Earth and began the lengthy voyage to the other side of the sun. With the exception of an unmanned robot spacecraft, not one ship or single human being reached this goal. Somewhere en route in the Milky Way, the ships and their passengers became lost and were never heard from again, and their whereabouts have remained an unsolved mystery until now. The elements of this event were only discovered by the Pleiadians within the past few years, when they found data in still-intact archive-memory centres on planet Kudra, which had become colonized by a normal population long before. The data, in part, came from the robot ship that had been sent as forerunner from Earth to Kudra.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page