Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 19, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 19, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 865
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral,

I don't understand what you mean by "they no longer live there" ? Are you saying they all left planet Kudra and none live there anymore? How can this be if the planet was overpopulated with them?

Tat_tvam_asi,

Thanks but that doesn't say anything about how our genetically manipulated cousins, so to speak, are presently doing on planet Kudra - apart from overpopulated. I was hoping to know how they are presently going and if they have some of the same problems that we have here like bad governments, invention of money, separate nations, religions, ect. Also, would like to know if the P's helped them out with spiritual teachings like they doing for us here. Also, could the Nokodemion spirit form had been a prophet on planet Kudra for them before he came here 389,000 years ago?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, I had not read the "Attacking Questions From Japan," article before, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. The way the passage is written in, "Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums," it does not go into that level of detail, such as that it was only 4000 people. Thanks for the clarification.

Regards
Bob

Norm

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was the event called when that ship hovered over the Plejaren world?

Scott

Post Number: 3122
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm are you talking about the "spherical object" which came through the Plejaren system and affected all the inhabitants?

Scott

Post Number: 3123
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this is it, Contact 711

Patm

Post Number: 791
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The sphere is explained in detail in FIGU Bulletin 104 (Reader Questions)
Excerpt from Contact 711
See: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGU%20Bulletins/2019-Vol25/Bulletin%20104/FIGUBulletin104-ReaderQuestions-sec.pdf
the spherical-flying object is mentioned at the end of page 7
and explained in detail beginning on page 12

Norm

Post Number: 213
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks

Hugo

Post Number: 872
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Your country and indeed the whole world needs that object here now. I often wondered what would happen and if it would be effective on our populace like it was for the Plejaren's home world.

Scott

Post Number: 3125
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, the whole thing is very strange, I was always under the impression that real peace and progress could only be achieved by conscious evolution and yet the use of some advanced technology achieved this almost over night with no real effort by the peoples that it affected..if indeed this technology helped the Plejaren worlds, it would seem this would help many troubled civilizations and circumvent much suffering and loss throughout the galaxy and beyond...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1195
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Sphere

For me, I feel we may be missing the point of the information regarding the Sphere. Also, the effective application of that Sphere may have something to do with the higher development and society as a whole, meaning the Plejaren civilization.

Here on planet Earth, we have the equivalent of the Sphere in that, in a consciousness-based wise, the same effect and function of the Sphere is what we have at our disposal.

I have my doubts, I could be mistaken, but I don't think that Sphere would work here nor at any other low evolution civilization, because the Sphere would have to function according to the means available here to us on planet Earth.

With the right coordinated effort, in a consciousness-based wise, following the instructions given in the Books Arahat Athersata and the Goblet Of The Truth, we would accomplish exactly what that Sphere accomplished.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the Sphere;

I would have to agree with Eddie, aside from what he mentioned, the Plejaren’s Consciousness may have been higher developed with a higher or finer vibration, awareness etc.? Earthlings at the current time are for the most part unmotivated and unable to develop consciousness due to Earthlings incapability to develop or comprehend the creational natural laws and recommendations which may have to do with consciousness damage (confusing acids) causing issues regarding the perception of truth and falsehoods.

It is my understanding that the consciousness is the quality or state of being aware of an external influences or something within oneself. This has to do with awareness and subjectivity or to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of self-hood, and the finite control system of the mind.

Ptaah:
“...everything must be built up consciously and through a strong will, and brought to effect; and if this cannot be carried through by Earth-humans, it means then that they are unmotivated and have no chance to live a true life. But that also means that they are not able to form any true development of the consciousness, as they likewise, through their own fault, fall prey to the incapability to comprehend the creational-natural laws and recommendations and the incapability to implement them in their life…”

Semjase:
36. Their consciousness damage only rests in a single cell of their brain, in which consciousness-confusing acids have formed, which create a dependent bondage and which exclude the capacity to distinguish truth and falsehood.
37. Neutral thinking without any prejudice would dissolve and eliminate these harmful acids in the aforesaid cell again.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 873
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, I think you could be right about the sphere not working here. It probably won't work on stupidity.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I personally sense, we had a "sphere" over our planet, which would cause us to "upgrade" our thinking...I remember reading somewhere about how "technology" was used in order for our planet to discover the internet and other breakthroughs? Meaning, we are all at a different evolutionary level, therefore, we could have "advanced" people on our planet, who, rightfully, keep a very low profile and work behind the scenes in order to assist with development of this planet?
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the CNs, advancements in science, medical, movies, etc. are the result of thousands of unconscious impulses from the Ps. And I think to pacify the whites. They are now sending impulses for the overpopulation problem.
Tien

Hugo

Post Number: 874
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2020 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

I doubt the P's are sending impulses to pacify the whites because what we are seeing is called aggression. I think it is the Dark Orders plan to destroy national pride and make us all without race and gender so we are easier to control.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 683
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo.... please explain what you mean by dark orders because personally these people are sick and deranged and in my opinion are in plain sight in other words they are not trying to hide their aggression their hatred and their quest to cause division...and discord

Hugo

Post Number: 875
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

It's in the Goblet of Truth. Billy calls them the Dark Order and they are a combination of religion, sectarianism, politics and terrorism etc. Imo, George Soros is one of them.

Billy mentions them a few times in the Q & A. Here is two examples:

October 28, 2014:

"Norm
Dear Billy, How are we to expose this group you call "The Dark Order" if we don't even know who they are?

The „Dark Order“ (mentioned as „geheime Ordnung der Dunkelheit“ on pages LXVIII and LXIX in „The Goblet of the Truth“) is the combination of religion, sectarianism, politics and terrorism etc."

October 28, 2014:

"Sonik_01
Hi Billy and Christian, I am wondering about a topic which I concerned myself with in the last little while. It concerns itself with the topic of the "Dark Order" which you prophesized about. In the last Bulletin/Sondern Bulletin, you mentioned that the powers that be will use credit, credit cards, and chips in a cashless society that controls people to the nth degree, even in their thoughts and feelings (perhaps through television?), and will know everyone's location to the centimetre. In this bulletin, Ptaah said that this is what's already happening right now. I am wondering, then, if the prophecy in the Goblet of Truth is coming true? If it is coming true, what can we do to live in such a society? Is the society in which we live irrelevant, as long as we mind our own business and study the spiritual truths? In closing, I would like to ask you: "Is the prophecy about the "Dark Order" coming true?", (and do we have a few hundred years of darkness looming which we will spend under their heel?), "Is the Dark Order irrelevant as long as we can still study the spiritual teaching?", or should we feel free of politics, and educate ourselves in the spiritual teaching, no matter whatever the political climate may be? Perhaps (and I think this is true) I spend too much time indoors and don't go out enough to get some fresh air, and I spend all my days reading the news which blows everything out of proportion, creating a sense of panic within me. I read too much and don't go out. Do you think I should get a healthier hobby, or are my concerns legitimate?
Thank you

Of course the „Dark Order“ is relevant even when you study the spiritual teaching.

(Note by CF: Ignoring something does not make it inexistent.)

It is adviseable that you take appropriate action concerning what you write after „I spend too much time indoors…“. Care more for yourself. Try to find self-cognition, and avoid spending too much time dealing with the negative things happening on our planet.

(Note by CF: It’s each persons duty to take care of one’s own thinking, feeling and one’s psyche and not let oneself be broken and „damaged“ by what’s going on outside of oneself.)"

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13348.html#POST71819

Msmichelle

Post Number: 684
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, for what I understand from this answer from BEAM, ....yes, there are dark orders working behind the scene or in plain sight, however, you cannot let yourself be broken or damaged by those forces. For the rest of our time as material, we'll be dealing with dark forces or negative influences, which will help develop our psyche and consciousness. In other words, dark orders are a teaching tool for building the consciousness and psyche

Hugo

Post Number: 876
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I understand for us that are aware of the Meier material but unfortunately the secret dark orders are influencing the consciousness and psyche of the masses in a very bad way. We will still have to live among them and their mess. I guess that's why Billy said - Of course the „Dark Order“ is relevant even when you study the spiritual teaching.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the 'dark order'
My 2 cents
Knowing about the dark order is useful, in order to know what to do about it.
This "dark order" which is also referred to as "secret order of darkness" is explained to be based on "evil laws and ordinances, who are bent on hatred for the
poor and weak and against the economically imprisoned and all normal citizens."
This is why the Goblet tries to encourage us to be "active to any great extent".

Look what the Goblet says in regards to the "dark order" and "joy and a good reward".
Page LXIX
Even the powerful ones of the economy are feeling the might and obeying the evil laws of the dark order which is spreading its dangerous and fatal poison of hatred everywhere, into everything and against everyone who does not share the same opinion as the dark might. Therefore, you human beings of Earth are no longer active to any great extent, but go along in idleness with an empty expression in your eyes, knowing not what you should do and where you should go, because you have nothing else to do that brings you joy and a good reward.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 877
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

If we replace the word "dark order" with "leftists" in that passage from the Goblet of Truth it would also make sense as to what we are seeing currently around the world. That's why I mentioned earlier that imo George Soros (funding the leftist agenda) is one of the dark order.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2020 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Perhaps some clarifications in understanding are in order. George Soros could not be "one of the dark order". More like he too is affected by the dark might.
If this "dark order" spoken about in the Goblet is misunderstood, it will lead to all sorts of wild imaginations.

This "dark order" merely requires the application of creational recommendations, namely to present a counter-action, an effective gewalt that brings about change to these dark and evil mights that negatively affect all people, rich, poor, disadvantaged, the ignorant and the wise.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 685
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2020 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a psyche and consciousness disorder, more than a dark order. This disorder is why we are here to neutralize these "forces". These "forces" are effecting you, effecting me and the whole planet, however, it's our responsibility to resolve this matters during these lifetimes.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page