Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 27, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 247
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2020 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddie,

Well said ... very well said!

Never ever change a thought word or deed!

This light from within and from without is that which we all are sharing together in this lifetime.

And it is much closer than we all may realize or even begin to think or imagine!

Love always to all, in this time of crises and to the true final Realization of Self and Creation!

And to coin a phrase: This too will be added as my "2 cents worth".

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Hugo

Post Number: 878
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2020 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, you could be right there.

I was playing a word game with the word leftist before and not meant to replace it with dark order literally. It was funny how it still made sense though.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1202
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2020 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Out of curiosity; what is the dark order to you? What do you understand that is?
Thanks
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 879
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2020 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I don't know but I think the secret "dark order" is a group of very rich and powerful white men who have come to the realization/belief that in order for them to stay in power they need to destroy all Western nations national pride, culture, identity and sex, and they are using the "left" to do it. And that is what we are seeing. They want a sexless bunch of mongrels that identify as the population so they easier to control. This is why I believe all our schools have been indoctrinating the children with all that leftist crap like there being more then two sexes and so forth for past decade. And all our medias and corporations have gone full leftist and been indoctrinating everyone with it for the past decade too. It looks like the plan. Soros and his ilk should be jailed.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2020 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Hugo,

Ok, thanks for sharing that. It appears that some clarification is warranted. Because the "dark order" is not a group of rich white men and it is not "Leftist" (Far-Left) ...these are themselves affected-by, or are the effects caused-by the dark order, which exerts its "dark might" on everyone, the rich and powerful, the poor and disadvantaged, the ignorant and the wise.

To put it in perspective, the "group of very rich and powerful white men", as you put it, would themselves be affected by the Dark Might.

What I would advice, is to read carefully and contemplatively the explanations in the Goblet Of The Truth. Because anyone who comes to the clarification and understanding of this dark order and its dark might, will unlock great power in a consciousness-based wise.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 880
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2020 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Thanks but I'll still keep that suspicion based on what I am seeing out there. As I said, all western governments, medias, corporations, schools, Uni's, ect have all gone (crazy) leftist the past decade for no reason. How can it be attributed to a "Dark Might" force working on everyone if Conservative thoughts, opinions and voices have been silenced everywhere? It all looks like a planned dark agenda to me.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2020 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, that's certainly your prerogative and choice.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 226
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2020 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I doubt the P's are sending impulses to pacify the whites because what we are seeing is called aggression."

To pacify in terms of the creature comforts. But a monkey with a smartphone is still a monkey. Take away the creature comforts and civilization will quickly revert back to the caveman in two weeks, the only difference now is having bigger clubs.

"I think it is the Dark Orders plan to destroy national pride and make us all without race and gender so we are easier to control."

Doesn't make sense. I don't see that ever being the case, that's biologically impossible. Billy had said the white race isn't in threat to be put on the endangered species list.

IMO the reds are on that list as they still reside in reservations, militarily overtaken to the point of nonrecovery.

The mechanism for control is a primitive concoction called religion.

There is no control in letting the politicians and elite do the thinking and self identify with their created labels, rather than as a real human being of Earth (not affiliated with any political, religious, military, or major financial institution). Otherwise, on with the show.

America is only 300 years old and still juvenile.

When the US finally breaks into 5 different sections, all five races can have their own piece.

The world is changing fast.

World tourism cannot be stopped and every Shangrila will be trampled on when back engineered beam ships are parked on our driveways.
Tien

Msmichelle

Post Number: 689
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, i would re-read 251 and other reports, plus the GOT and AA. I'm sure you'll understand this is more than just "dark order".
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Hugo

Post Number: 882
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, Getknowledge and Msmichelle,

It's a shame Billy doesn't answer questions here anymore because of all the problems/trouble the world is presently in. I would have a couple of questions on the secret dark order. I would ask if "secret dark order" means a secret group of people working together to achieve a goal. That is what I think it refers too and not a dark might force.

I wish the contact reports would talk more about the secret dark order. I do not know if there is more in the German contact reports yet to be translated?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 691
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I'm sure the answers you seek are in the contact reports, however, you must learn the German language in order to receive the benefits of this information. BEAM as a teacher, cannot answer all of our questions, that is impossible, sadly, we'll have to do the best when can to figure these things out by ourselves because he will not be here forever. Thankfully, we do "incarnate" and will return to a different world due to the work of BEAM and the Ps.

Hugo

Post Number: 884
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle and Eddieamartin,

I noticed occupying myself with all this crazy leftist protests/news in America and here in Australia is having a negative effect on my mind. My consciousness has been having a rotation of negative thinking/thoughts (a hatred of leftists) the past few weeks. This is no good for me and I need to address/release it. So I decided tomorrow I'm going to my 40 acre rural retreat for number of days. While there I'm going to unhook from all connections (TV, internet, newspapers) to the outside world and just be with the animals and nature on my property.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
The explanations are right there in the Goblet Of The Truth explaining what the Dark Order is, the dark might it wields and the secret order of darkness.

See pages LXVII and LXIX (German/English)
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 692
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's perfect Hugo! Enjoy

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Hugo

The word is Empathic! You are empathic to the situations, people, and negative that is going around in this day and age. Now I know that this sounds easier to say but hard to do you need to begin to release these errant thoughts to the 4 winds.

Your choice of method can be anything. focusing, releasing, meditation, etc. The choice is yours. But right now you are having a hard time determining in your mind what is you and what isn't.

Take a closer look at self and BEAM's lessons and you'll be okay and survive this mess! I can assure you of that!

Love to all in these trying times!

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

A few thoughts.
Not sure if they apply to you or not.
If not = please ignore them.

It is pride – our high opinion of ourselves – our forgetting / not acknowledging our own human faults - that makes us hate others.
“Proud people breed sorrows for themselves” (E. Brontë)

And so we are so focused on looking down on others – we cannot see the "super-structure" of which we are a part..

Because we should perceive the world we live in - with all its problems - with a universal eye.
That is, with the understanding that all opposites will finally merge into a synthesis.
That this is the way of all creation.
And conclude, that to evolve in harmony with creation, we should live with a synthesis in mind:
Post 702 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15855.html#POST83805

To acquire this consciousness of equalised-ness … (we need a "fine spiritual perception" of) veneration, honour , … for everything. Because everything is connected with everything – this is what the name “universe" implies – that all and everything is one, is present in all other things and beings – that the destination of our "law-fulfilling" is a consciousness of “we” not “I”:
Post 425 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14942.html#POST78879

Because we all are a part of the love that created this universe - It is the 'engine', the 'creative force', of all evolution, of each individual organism and the universe itself.
Post 700 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15903.html#POST83736

So when we witness the aggression of "others in our world" - we should self-reflect - because it often is - but a reflection of our own thoughts - yesterday..”
Post 158 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13401.html#POST72487

It is the relentless drive for material possessions and physical comfort, which makes this world devoid of virtues and fills it with many ruthless egoists…
Post 437 forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14883.html#POST79202

They are a part of our time. Why our time is the time of a prophet. Which is never a time of peace.
Post 787 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15971.html#POST84522

But even though it may get "bumpy" ... - what we witness should not make us hate.
Post 606 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15501.html#POST81982

Because … hate will never drive out hate
Post 1352 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17851.html#POST89645

It will only make us, become what we hate.

Salome, Bill

… The only crime is pride. (Sophocles / Antigone)

Unify your attention.
(But) Do not listen with your ears.
Listen with your mind.
Do not (even) listen with your mind.
Listen with your essence.
(Confucius)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

… And whilst what I wrote above may not apply (because you do not hate) - one thing that definitely will help your mind set, is, to be grateful.
Esp. - like some other Forum members mentioned recently, too:
Great peace will come to you by being thankful for Ptaah's and Billy's assistance for the people of our planet.

Votan

Post Number: 964
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi back again as I have not had a chance to log in.

With all these bad news around the world it is easy to be down and out.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo my friend,

Page 307, Symbols of the Spiritual Teaching

Be safe

Salome
Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2020 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is one of the very few asymmetrical ones I have seen, Kenneth.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2020 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back, Votan

Votan

Post Number: 965
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2020 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you .
joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2020 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back Joe - hope you are well.
Bill

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page