Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through June 29, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markv

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for the double post again.

I forgot to add that I've been spreading the true Peace symbol to communities of Druids, Wiccans, and Pagans. There are actually quite a few of them online and I've also found info on communities of them in my area on "Meetup".

Unfortunately COVID-19 is holding me back from any in-person meetings atm.

I also finished putting a booklet together which is comprised of an unapproved English translation of Billy's meditation book as transcribed by Randolph Winters in "Contact - Erra to Terra". I pulled the text from the PDF file on the Futureofmankind site, and reformatted it so that it's now easier to print out and wastes less paper/ink.

It does not have the original German text, but it seems very similar in structure to other approved translations. I'm not even sure which book it's a translation of though, and I'm still trying to decide on what to do with it.

Markv

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently, Zazzle is having a 20% off St. Patrick's day sale. I just ordered some peace symbol stickers & keychains from the They Fly shop's Zazzle.

Just thought that I'd mention it here in case anybody else had an interest in ordering some stickers, etc.

Norm

Post Number: 209
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I made these made these Meme like info pictures for M. Horn and to share with family and friends. If anyone wants to use them look up Billy Meier on Pinterest. Here's an example. Someone else has been making them as well. This example is alot smaller than the ones I made.

my picture

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 625
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markv
its from Billys book
Einfuhrung in de Meditation

It has the colour meditation needed when you can travel through space/time and or dimensions, among other things, its vital knowledge that makes it so you can tell what is a vision and what is now as it gets confusing when you do it a lot.

Yes i printed it out and keep it on hand. We are so lucky to have Billy and his books.

Figu Au is releasing the full book in english asap.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2317
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done Norm good job
These are really good attention magnets.
If you have time can you make some sound bite meme from rest of the CR 700's about COVID-19, I mean all the important points so that I can include those in my emails to various people for which the list of email addresses being kindly provided by Michael Horn.

Thanks
Matt lee

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2020 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently I am building a website to help the "Silent Revolution of Truth". I believe that some forum members have websites to which I would like to have links, for this helps in being ranked by Google -so I believe.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 185
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Building a website to promote the mission is something which anyone can do and it is not that expensive. I have a Premium package at Hostinger (Lithuania) for 4 years,costing US$144. This includes a free domain with annual renewal costing $11 (for a .com domain); it also includes a free SSL certificate. This gives you a WordPress website with Blog. An "Elementor" plugin makes building the website easier. An "All In One WP Security & Firewall" plugin is excellent. There are YouTube videos which you can follow to help you: Jameson,Tyler Moore,Enmanuel Diaz. Unfortunately wpjelly mentioned in these videos has been struck down by Covid-19! My website is The Revolution of Truth (revolutionoftruth.com)-currently offline until I have completed the main sections.
Charles

Norm

Post Number: 209
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charles, What about links to Social Media Meier related sites? Whats your email address?

Norm

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee, What exactly do you want on the meme?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm for the tip: I have links to the English FIGU websites as well as They Fly and Future of Mankind. I have yet to rejoin Facebook and create a page as a link. One other thing which would be useful-Are there any other New Zealanders on this forum,or is it just lonesome me?! There must be others in NZ who follow Billy.

Norms

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have been reading BEAM, in English, for a decade.

Recognized a critical problem with one word, "knowledge" that appears easily confused with the word "information.

The FIGU Dictionary has the following results for the word "knowledge":
http://dict.figu.org/search/node/knowledge

A search for the word "information" yields the following results:
http://dict.figu.org/search/node/information

English conversation also has this problem where people use the word "knowledge" in place of the word "information" incorrectly.

As an example suppose a "knowledgeable" man brings "information" to his students to make it possible for them to investigate and work with that information to gain understanding and insight on how that information manifests.

For the "knowledgeable" man, that information he brought to his students is "knowledge" as the man has working experience with that information.

For the students, that "knowledge" brought to them by their instructor is merely "information" they must process through "cognition" and then experiment with to acquire "experience" with that information in the ways that it can be used and it's effects and "results" in the real world.

The students can consult books containing related information and results other people have gained about that body of information to increase their understanding and with recognition on the body of "information" given to them by the "knowledgeable" man.

The students, can also connect with their Creational fragment to tap into it's knowledge store (that is based on many many past lives) and possibly even send feelers into the Universe to gain greater insight via recognition into that body of "information" given to them by the "knowledgeable" man.

Only after the student takes that body of information through the stages of cognition + experience + knowledge + re-cognition (as in recognition), can the student acquire wisdom with that body of information allowing him to have an understanding, as knowledge, given to him by the knowledgeable man.

This clear separation between the words "information" and "knowledge" is not evident in the BEAM translations from German into English.

It is important that this level of clarity is brought into the translations so that the reader understands that what he is reading is merely information that the reader must pass through those stages (cognition + working experience + consulting books for others' understanding (knowledge) on that body of information + re-cognition) before the reader can oneself have an appreciation for that body of information as knowledge.

The ambiguity between these two words has existed in many other works for thousands of years and is a cause for misunderstanding, confusion, and conflict.

Efforts should be undertaken to remove this ambiguity for the words "information" and "knowledge" from the BEAM literature.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1460
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please share this link:

https://wp.me/p9pOgh-2vm

It takes less than two minutes for someone to have a reality upgrade.

Savio

Post Number: 828
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker

Perhaps you will be interested to know:

https://www.meetup.com/Auckland-Billy-Meier-Discussion-Group/

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Kiwiseeker,

You're not alone on here. We do meet as Savio mentioned, in Auckland at New Lynn RSA. I haven't been in a while since Reinhard Koenig passed away.
David F has gotten more serious about the meetings and intends to steer us towards passive membership and eventually form a study group. I'm on Waiheke now and it's a 3hr round trip. You're in Wellington?
Maybe we should try Zoom style meeting style to connect?

Cheers

Felinity

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norms:

My opinion: knowledge is neutral that has the potential to turn positive or negative, whereas information always remains neutral.

Sincerely,

Felinity

Patm

Post Number: 789
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding:
information exudes impulses for those willing to seek, listen and grasp it.
knowledge is what those impulses become once they are consciousness-based worked out.
essence of wisdom is what the knowledge becomes once it is implemented into the everyday life.

Salome,
PatM

Apasid

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

As a student of the teachings/truth, and as a web developer/it professional with over 20+ years, I was compelled to do something to help expedite/spread the message of the Creational truth, Eduard Albert Meier, The Plejaren, etc.

I'm no stranger to the times we live in, hence, my creating/developing the following website. Like us all, the site will change and evolve. I've allocated my own resources to host and develop the site pro-bono and will keep it up and running as long as I possibly can.

As I need to ensure continuity, I ask the following. If anyone sees anything on/within the site which might need adjusting, please let me know via the email address on the website.

Thank you all for your time!

https://www.GetPeaceRight.com

Salome,

Charles

Hello Charles,

Thank you for putting forth the time and energy to "Get Peace Right"...just for your info, at this time FIGU asks that members only post links to approved FIGU Websites. Perhaps you can contact FIGU directly and ask if your link can be added.

Salome
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 28, 2020)

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2020 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott -that article is not from me. My website is The Revolution of Truth! However, I am glad that this new member has revealed his website,since I will be contacting him to give him encouragement -which is what we all need. Furthermore, I have experienced a little negativity (so I perceive) at the Coronavirus section. This forum has changed a lot from the "good old days" when I first joined in 2006 when i enjoyed the discussions. Such is life I guess.
Charles

Hi Charles, fortunately, the universe is big enough for more than one Charles :-)....

(Message edited by scott on June 28, 2020)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2347
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies Charles but I gotta get it out of my system otherwise I am going to explode.
I did wickedly but in a good way had a laugh at your expense compliments of Scott but nothing serious.
I hope you understand

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 697
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suggest those of you attempting to make an impact with this mission is to follow those whom have been successful and effective such as FIGU (main headquarters) Canada and Australia, TheyFly(MH), Future of Mankind,etc.
You also may consider "getting uncomfortable" by learning from recent events such as with Hong Kong, BLM,LGBTQ, MeToo etc. (whether you support these forms of expression or not)
There are trillions of websites "out there" and "linking websites" are irrelevant due to the volume of website manipulations.
In order words, you must put out videos, books, document your efforts by "utilizing the power of visualization" via social media or other well known platforms.
BEAM has gone presented "evidence via hundreds of photos, contact reports, metal samples, books, publications, meeting with ETs., etc"
Michael Horn has made similar impact(s) regarding this mission.
So unless you come up with other "creative" "evolutive" means to "disseminate" this material, you'll be lost and forgotten.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 698
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consider joining some of the peaceful protesting in your cities, states, towns, countries in solidarity and use this opportunity to "display" the correct "Peace" signs, or any of the other "symbols" while supporting these important forms of expression and document (film or take pictures) your efforts and post on social media
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,
I stuffed that one up! It's good to be human-faults and all! On a good note, I have been in contact with Charles of GetPeaceRight who I sent some info about the Peace Symbol_I had that saved from the old Gaiaguys website -at the time I downloaded most of their articles.
How come:
1)I always log out of this forum,but when I come back it has 'Log Out' as if i am already logged in.
2)When I place my cursor to put in Username, a sign comes up "This connection is not secure. Etc"
Have a Great Day,
Charles the Kiwi!

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
No problem. I am glad that I made your day! As has been written _"You have to look at the bright side of life". A film-"The Life of Brian" I think -when he was on the cross.
Charles the Kiwi!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page