Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 24, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 24, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1361
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A warm welcome to the forum, Alvarove.

Regarding the yellow races: There have been a number of arrivals at different periods of time. Their earliest arrivals were literally millions of years go, but these all died out. Their most recent contingent to arrive, which are also the planet's most recent arrivals, came here either 12,006 or 26,006 years ago (I forget which it is). I did give the correct figure on the forum here before, doing a search on 16,000 or 26,000 years should bring it up. Their arrival was exactly that number of years ago in 2012.

The yellow races were subject to the same gene modification as the others. Since living on Earth they have mixed with other "races" here and are not as "pure" as is often assumed.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1506
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to our Forum, Alarove.
Salome, Bill

Re. The Yellow Races - see

CR 231:261-267

http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_231

CR 236:197-207,
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236

CR 410:47-64
Not yet officially translated.
But you find a fast translation of the CR 410 segment in this post:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/17718.html#POST89045

and here:
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Attacking_questions_from_Japan

Kenneth

Post Number: 1220
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators,

What is Pinterest? Below is a snapshot (picture) of the website that also shows The Future of Mankind (FOM). When I try to open FOM, pinterest want me to sign up... Is this an authorized site?

Salome
Kenneth 

Kenneth

Post Number: 1220
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone,

In the Contact Reports it references a "cosmic time period"?

Wikipedia says: The Cosmic Calendar is a method to visualize the chronology of the universe, scaling its current age of 13.8 billion years to a single year in order to help intuit it for pedagogical purposes in science education or popular science.

Not sure that this is accurate? Suggestion / information?

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1221
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Alvarove,

Welcome to the FIGU forum.

The yellow people came to Earth 25,984 years ago (as of 1996) from the planet Nissan in the neighbourhood of Lasan in the Lyra-Systems, and they were the distant forefathers to those who lived on the others side of the Milky Way (on the other side of the Sun = The centre sun of the Galaxy) on a planet called Kudra in a sun system called Nisan. Additional information on the attached link.

http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_231

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much for this compilation of information on the yellow peoples and their origins, Bill. It's so useful to have it all together in one post.
Chris

Scott

Post Number: 3187
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

This is not a FIGU endorsed Website. I attempted to access this site and didn't find any references to FIGU?

Thanks for the heads-up

Cpl

Post Number: 1363
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, Pinterest is a picture only website with countless thematic pages. I see it as a kind of Twitter for pics.
Chris

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1507
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome, Chris.
Salome, Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL,

A "...Twitter for pics." It appears to be a lot of substance with no direction. Does not appear to be very useful in the Spiritual Teaching, aka, the Teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth...

Salome
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All,
Reading through Contact Report (CR) Two Hundred Thirty-eighth, I was flabbergasted at the return of…//… to attack Billy and the Spiritual Teaching…

“But at that time, her gender wasn’t female as it is now but rather male, and at that time, her current spirit form animated the…”

For those that have not read this, do not want to give away the punch line as this section is an interesting read. It is from the beginning of CR 238 to Ptaah’s line 33.

http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Kenneth

Bianca

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2020 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,
I use Pinterest only to check out plants, gardens and furniture, creative ideas etc. Otherwise I think it is like an album that people share their photos from. Lately I have noticed that since I created a new album for myself for crop circles, I have been inundated with pictures of real and fake crop circles and also all kinds nonsense. And there is someone who is posting Billy's material with short quotes as well as material from FoMK. I would like to know who is this mystery person, his name is Stormin3. Anyone here...?

Tyler

Post Number: 236
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a very fascinating thought, Kenneth.

It's tempting to let my imagination wander with it, but I'm going to withhold from doing that today, so I can focus on getting some work done.

A lot of things mentioned in the contact notes are so easy to go off with, hand-in-hand, in a reverie of curiosity.

Do you suppose that there is a risk of becoming side-tracked and confused, if we try to fathom out secrets which our consciousness and intellect are not yet developed enough to process and correctly sort through?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1496
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stormin3 could be someone named...Norman/Norm, as there was someone referred to as Stormin' Norman (https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/27/us/schwarzkopf-obit/index.html).

Norm

Post Number: 243
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca, I've make them for M. Horn. And I store copies of them on my Pinterst board.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1224
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand why headlights turned on during the daylight hours are considered a dangerous evil. I always thought that roundabouts were better than intersections, apparently not according to Contact Report 238:

Billy:
Why dangerous evil?
---------------------------------------
Warum gefährliches Übel?

Ptaah:
432. The headlamp light on vehicles during the day causes a lot of fatal accidents, and of course the fatally injured can no longer explain why they suffered the accident.
432. Durch das eingeschaltete Scheinwerfer-Licht an Fahrzeugen während des Tages geschehen sehr viele tödliche Unfälle, wobei die Getöteten natürlich nicht mehr erklären können, warum sie den Unfall erlitten haben.

433. The main reasons for all fatal traffic accidents of this kind are that, on the one hand, the fatally injured are blinded by the headlights of oncoming vehicles and many others are blinded by the rear-view mirrors of vehicles behind them in such a way that they lose control of their vehicles.
433. Die hauptsächlichen Gründe für alle dieser Art in Erscheinung tretenden tödlichen Verkehrsunfälle liegen darin, dass einerseits die Getöteten durch das Scheinwerfer-Licht der entgegenkommenden Fahrzeuge ebenso geblendet werden wie viele andere, die von Fahrzeuglichtquellen nachfolgender Fahrzeuge durch die Rückspiegel derart geblendet werden, dass sie die Kontrolle über ihr Fahrzeug verlieren.

434. Other fatal consequences include the fact that the headlight light on vehicles during daylight prevents accurate distance estimation, which very often results in misjudgements of distance, leading to many fatal accidents.
434. Weitere tödliche Folgen zeitigt die Tatsache dessen, dass das Scheinwerfer-Licht an Fahrzeugen während des Tageslichtes eine genaue Distanzeinschätzung verhindert, wodurch sehr oft Fehleinschätzungen bezüglich der Distanz erfolgen, was zu vielen tödlichen Unfällen führt.

Billy:
And, of course, the dead can no longer tell us that their fatal accident was caused by the damn headlight of following or oncoming vehicles. And I've been finding out for years that this is actually the case. Headlamp lighting on road vehicles during daylight hours is really just as great an idiocy as traffic calming in Switzerland, which unnecessarily terrorises road vehicle users by narrowing roads, creating roundabouts and creating traffic obstacles.
Und die Toten können natürlich keine Auskunft mehr geben darüber, dass an ihrem tödlichen Unfall das verdammte Scheinwerfer-Licht nachfolgender oder entgegenkommender Fahrzeuge schuld war. Und dass dem tatsächlich so ist, habe ich schon seit Jahren selbst immer wieder festgestellt. ScheinwerferLicht an Strassenfahrzeugen während des Tageslichtes ist wirklich eine ebenso grosse Idiotie wie in der Schweiz die sogenannte Verkehrsberuhigung, durch die die Strassenfahrzeugbenützer unnötigerweise terrorisiert werden, indem die Strassen verengt, Rondellen und Verkehrshindernisse erstellt werden.

Ptaah:
435. We are also aware of this foolish evil of unthinking would-be traffic experts.
435. Auch dieses dummdreiste Übel nichtdenkender Möchtegern-Verkehrsexperten ist uns bekannt.

436. Furthermore, I know that you and Eva have very often only escaped the most serious accidents with luck and the greatest attention, if you have been put in danger by the irresponsibility of those who are on the road during the day with their road vehicles and have life-threateningly switched on the headlight on them.
436. Im weiteren habe ich Kenntnis davon, dass du und Eva schon sehr oft nur mit Glück und grösster Aufmerksamkeit schwersten Unfällen entgangen seid, wenn ihr durch die Verantwortungslosigkeit jener in Gefahr gebracht worden seid, die tagsüber mit ihren Strassenfahrzeugen unterwegs sind und lebensgefährlicherweise daran das Scheinwerfer-Licht eingeschaltet haben.

Billy:
But the idiots of traffic experts cannot be treated with logic.
Den Idioten von Verkehrsexperten kann man aber nicht beikommen mit Logik.

Ptaah:
437. Unfortunately, your words are true.
----------------------------------------
437. Leider entsprechen deine Worte den Tatsachen.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2428
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Kenneth.
Except for dark overcast days and heavy downpour why would anybody turn on the headlights during the day when the vehicle is clearly visible without it.
People might have to use their anti dazzle sunglasses more often to prevent all these unnecessary accidents from happening or have their car windows tinted to the maximum shade allowed by law.
It would be advisable for drivers to press down the latch on their rearview mirror during the day or night when they encounter dazzling headlights from vehicles behind them.
How would you prove that such a thing causes accidents unless the so called experts are given the impetus and reasons to actually bother to look into this specific issue and release their investigative findings after testing.
The motor vehicle insurance companies would be very interested in this piece of information.

I don't know which contact number this is from but given that our subconsciousness works in mysterious ways could the timing of you Kenneth, posting this, serve as a warning to us all here to be careful when driving as accident caused by day time headlights may cause an accident to some of us here in the near future?
Anything is possible right?

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, that reminds me of a personal experience in my teens when I was hitchhiking in England. Late at night a guy who gave me a lift was driving quickly along a 60 mph speed limit road, when seemingly out of nowhere a huge roundabout zoomed up in front of us. There was no way to break in time, and the driver had presumably missed seeing the roundabout sign. To our astonishment we slammed into, right over it, and off its far side.

It was a truly harrowing experience. Luckily, it was around midnight so there was no other traffic on the road and we were unharmed and proceeded on our way. I somehow doubt, however, that we were the only ones ever to have had a harrowing experience or worse on that roundabout.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 1225
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Sedona Arizona most of the major intersections have been changed from "stop & go" to "roundabouts". It appears to be better for traffic flow and reduces CO2, due to starts and stops.

According to a Sep. 12, 2019 study:

"Roundabouts have proven benefits over intersections in safety of design. The FHWA reports roundabouts reduce injury and fatal crashes by 78% to 82% compared to conventional intersections. A typical intersection has 32 conflict points, compared to only 8 at a roundabout."

I can not imagine that the Plejaren are in error, what am I missing?

Kenneth

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would not interpret too much into the scope of this remark. To me the stress of sentence is on the intentional NEEDLESS slowing down of overall car traffic by adding obstacles. This became a few decades ago very trendy in European towns and city areas, where the intention was and still is to slow cars down to the speed of pedestrians.

Hugo

Post Number: 946
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm surprised roundabouts were listed there as dangerous. I always thought they were a good invention that benefits all road users for congestion. I don't see how they could be a problem if they are not put in dangerous places like directly after a bend in road for example. I thought it funny Ptaah called roundabouts "foolish evil" :-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me, Ptaah may be referring to cause & effect.

A foolish evil would be something, such as the idea for the roundabout, not being well thought out and so the incomplete idea is destined to be the cause of bad things.

I think I understand him based on my own experience of going through a roundabout. When there are hardly any vehicles it seems like a great idea.

But when there are many vehicles and two lanes within the roundabout, there is a bit of anxiety and should anyone not be paying attention, a nasty accident can happen.

Pedestrians have it even worse when crossing them.

For me, the idea is an incomplete one... not well thought out. All it takes is one unattentive, distracted or under the influence driver during a busy time to cause a fatal accident.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 737
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're in constant competition to "go it out there first" with most of the "ideas". We care more about making a "name" than "solving problems".
I agree the majority of the "ideas" are incomplete and will require constant revisions, change, upgrades, etc
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page