Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 01, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through November 01, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gerald_lry

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello team FIGU, :-)

I was wondering what operating system the Plejaren use on their planet : does their system look like a mac/apple system or more like gnu/Linux ?

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 3028
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shijian3,

If the Plejarens engage in video games, I do not or have not heard about them. I did found this paragraph from "The Depths of Outer Space" (unapproved translation) regarding sports, which could possibly be considered a form of entertainment.

"Naturally, the Plejadians/Plejarians also engage in sports and hence stage sporting competitions. To the Plejadians/Plejarians, however, sport means something entirely different than is the case here on Earth. Professional sports are as disapproved of and not permitted as also every extreme-sport. Everything considered valid as sport achievement moves in the framework of natural achievements, which are carried out besides the normal daily activities, consequently, at a sporting competition, for example, all participants have the same chance to win. The types of sport that are only practiced for self-approval or to satisfy the emotions, are tabooed altogether, as is also the case for life-endangering activities, as is practiced here on Earth by the psychically and in consciousness disturbed ones, by those addicted to fame, their image and to danger, who are unable to present the necessary respect and esteem to life."

Kenneth

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gerald_lry,

Welcome to the FIGU Blog site. A logical question; the only Earthling to my knowledge that has been to the Plejaren planet Erra is Billy. That being said, we know that the Plejaren control their Beam-ships with high spiritual thought complemented with technology; a logical answer would be of the same for their computer operating systems?

Kenneth

Patm

Post Number: 763
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gerald_Iry,

Regarding 'video games' or 'computer games', these are considered very bad especially for young developing minds. see:

Contact 543 at:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_543

and

Contact 633 at: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_633

Hope this helps
PatM

Gerald_lry

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm thinking, indeed, of quantum systems...

yes, i'am aware about lots of negative production of video games

good evenin'

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder how much of the universe the plejars have mapped, directly investigated, chronicled, overseen and documented.

Seeing as they are part of the federation spanning billions of light years with so many numbers of different races of ETs their exchange of information thus built up with each other about the universe would be unbelievably enormous.

There are countless galaxies within our own Dern universe alone in just this dimension so if we factor in 2 other separate universes on top of ours and countless different dimensions within the 3 universes, that represents ginormous amount of space, territory, region and area to cover.

Even with the relative new adoption of the sonar technology it still took months and in some cases even years to investigate certain aspect about earth and earthlings with hundreds and some cases thousands of plejaren personnel involved to get to the bottom of things here and earth.

The population back in Erra is a little more than 500 million people and with around 3.5 billion Federation members who can assist them, this number is still nowhere enough to investigate every nook and cranny of this Dern universe and various other dimensions within it let alone the 2 other universes.

The size of this universe is just too big to get to the bottom of even with unfathomably sophisticated technology that the plejaren possess so the only conclusion that you can come up with is that everything depends on how far a civilization has developed spiritually as a rule of thumb, so the more developed spiritually the more that the secrets to the universe will open up for the civilisation.
Thus the plejaren cannot possibly know more than their spiritual level would allow just as the the dwarf race cannot possible know less than the plejaren but cannot know more than the High Council, same principle would also apply to every other race including the Timars and the Sonars.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 937
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I amazed with how much the Plejaren know about us. I mean all the times in the contact notes when Billy asks the P's if they know a particular person (anonymous/not famous) in most cases they do and they go on to give a detailed description of what they know about that person.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2420
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed Hugo which makes it then all the more perplexing how with unfathomable ability to investigate and get to the bottom of all related facts surrounding any number of people, even their darkest secrets with their newly acquired technology from the Sonars, how is it possible that Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach, after trying for years still cannot get to the bottom of who is hacking into Billy's computer and maliciously changing the word value of his writings.

Their ability to detect biograms of even dead people so that they can figure out exactly how many people died as a result of the Indian undersea earthquake back in 2004 to the number of dead resulting from the tsunami and the Fukushima nuclear power station disaster speaks volumes about their highly developed technical abilities yet a computer and communications technology invented by earthlings courtesy of their own impulses to our scientists, which by the way must be unbelievably primitive compared to the few centimeter square device floated above the SSSC, leaves a jaw dropping question mark as to how it was possible that some of earthly technologies, more specifically, to do with electromagnetism can be more developed than the plejaren's ability to fathom it is beyond me.

If I could have the gall to just make a few suggestions to . Yanarara and Zafenatpaneach since they already have the highly developed technologies and I can be forgiven for imposing too higher standards on them based on my irrational high standards expected of them by default based on them being highly developed ETs with the ability to time travel and traverse anywhere in the universe within a split second, since human beings emit hyperfrequency thought waves to the tune of 900,000 plus kilometers per second, every thought carries with them a value or frequency rate depending on the thought, so why not figure out the hyperfrequency thought value of the intention to maliciously corrupt Billy's computer.
So every time somebody within the secret domain emit this value from anywhere within the earth you can detect this thought frequency by using your sophisticated hyperfrequency thought waves detector and zero in on their specific biogram to get their identity and location as to who and where they are conducting this machination.

Seeing as every human being is a carrier of a spirit form with their own unique consciousness identity that leaves its marker and that everything gets recorded in the planetary and universal storage banks, if possible, tapping into the archives for specific signatures to do with every negative thought directed at Billy and going through the process of elimination to search for and zero in on the specific thought pattern that deals with hacking into Billy's computer may avail answers as to who is hacking into Billy's computers.

The Plejaren were able to predict what Mr G was going to do several days before he engaged in his actions and detected what he was thinking through their devices.
With such technology already available the Plejaren can station their beamship or drone above pentagon, CIA HQ, Mossad HQ, GCHQ MI5 and MI6 HQ, FSB HQ, Chinese Ministry of State Security HQ, German Federal Intelligence Service HQ, Swiss Federal Intelligence Service HQ, France's The General Directorate for External Security HQ, Santa Alleanza, European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center and so on to detect key individuals and their communications which may lead them to the source of the origin of these attacks on Billy's computer.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The creational recommendation of the clarification comes to mind.

I would think, for the purpose of cause & effect, it is important that the Plejaren offer their honest assessment of the limitations of their technologies, in the specific aspects in which they are limited, so as not to stir the Men In Black to conspire to violence against Billy because they would assume that the Plejaren are able to, or that, they would expose these critters.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 940
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Maybe the P's worked out by now who was responsible for hacking into Billy's computer?

Kenneth

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo, All,

Well, this is only conjecture at this time regarding the Plejaren finding out who was responsible for hacking Billy's computer. Nonetheless, you brought up a good point; because this was an attack on Billy, so to say, does this allow the Plejaren to execute a counter-attack; regardless of who they were?

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 1359
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I think you will find that the Plejaren only intervene physically when they or their equipment are attacked. When the Plejaren took out the GI it was because that attack also hit one of their devices or vehicles. If it hadn't they would not have been able to move in physically against the Giza Intels. So since the computer is Billy's I see there is nothing they can do regarding infiltrations on it, other than working on the computer and its operations.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quick thought. Could this be possible that machinations are done on Billy's computer with a purpose to gather intelligence by monitoring how plejaren technicians counter the issue - what methods apply, logic, problem solving process and more. The information gathered and analysis may serve for further terrestrial technological advances...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2424
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very good point Eddie
I am sure they know far more about what is going behind the scene than anybody else on earth so it makes sense that they would factor in countless elements into the equation before they make these announcements public.

Given their highly developed technologies I wonder if they had purposefully decided to go the primitive way by deciding to solve this problem using our primitive computer technology and cryptography.

Its deceptively complicated exercise to reverse engineer even primitive technologies many hundreds of years old and visa versa.
You have to learn entirely new skills by starting from scratch in some cases.
Its not as easy as most people think.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas_stalmokas

Very interesting thought. Certainly something they would do.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, as always, I like how you think.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2431
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/d/d1/Alena_with_laser_gun_full.jpg

The chrome silver wrist coupling from Alena's shimmering golden spacesuit has baffling features that I didn't detect before.

When you zoom in you'd clearly see how the diameter of the coupling is way too small for her hand to fit through.
Now how is this possible that a hand way bigger than an exotic metal like ring can fit through such a small ring.
It'll be like attempting to squeeze out your hand from police handcuffs around your wrist when putting the space suit on.
Obviously a spacesuit has to be designed for all intended purpose on protecting the wearer from the harsh elements.
If the wrist couplings from spacesuit were designed for it to be snap locked and released then there was no such technology then when the photo was taken nor even today as all spacesuit ever designed and implemented during the space missions that the US and the Soviet Union conducted had large titanium and aluminum wrist rings that could fit the astronauts hands with relative ease.

Even the section on Alena's right forearm raises a few questions.
Why is the golden aluminum type suit worn by Alena so bunched up and crinkling especially around her right arm holding the +600 year old gun.
In the 70's there were no such design of clothes of any kind let alone with similar type of material used produced on earth that has any equivalent.
The colour itself has no equal either as nothing, I mean absolutely nothing like Alena's spacesuit even in appearance ever existed on earth at the time nor could any earthling of that time able to produce clothes resembling the same crinkling and bunched up effect using aluminum foil with shimmering gold colour that Alena wore.

Alena's hand appears white so I am assuming that people from Sater are of the white race but looking at her disheveled black hair it does appear a little odd to see such a hairstyle from a space travelling people by primitive earthly standards.

Matt lee

Cpl

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice find about Alena's spacesuit, Matt. I would hazard a guess that that coupling snaps or pulls open, or given their advanced tech, opens in some way still mysterious to us. The suit is interesting, and there must be reasons for its seeming terrestrially impractical bulkiness.

Francisco and I are amazed at all the new things to be found when looking into the photos in detail. There is doubtless much more for us and future earthworms to discover in them all that may help further our advancement. Francisco has just found something really odd about one of the now famous trees that he will be publishing shortly, once we get clarification back from Billy and Semjase.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2433
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Chris
Time and time again the Billy Meier contact case seizes to amaze as the unfathomable intelligence necessary, every incremental step of the way to every element comprising it, had to be painstakingly thought about and considered to make it what it is.
In this once in a eternity, never to be repeated, present incarnation as our current specific personalities by providence have been given the chance to experience a once in an eternity, never to be repeated, the 7th and the last truth announcer's birth, coming into being and passing in flesh and blood physical human being and his activities with our space faring brothers and sisters from just a stone throws away beyond our earth would be such a humongous loss of opportunity not to get to know and to miss out on so much due to stupidity and arrogance.

I feel sorry for the billions of laggards out there missing out on this priceless treasure and the path of discovery and learning that can only ever come from one source here on earth which is through Billy.

I agree Chris there is so much more to discover from this contact case than what little we know so far and I think the prerequisite to further discovering the hidden in plain sight gems is to basically work on our knowledge of truth, building up of our capacity to logically discern and to broaden our horizon and depth of our consciousness so that we see what others cannot and hear what others fail to.
I think this is the only way forward.
The path is already laid out for us but it just comes down to ourselves choosing to walk on it.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2437
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/10/the-mysterious-tree-at-the-hinwil-ufo-demonstration/

THE MYSTERIOUS TREE at the Hinwil UFO Demonstration
By: Francisco Villate (Rhal Zahi) October 25, 2020

Thanks Zahi for this analysis report.
From reading this report I couldn't help but be compelled to ask what else and what other similar occasions were there that time travelling and real projection technology were used besides this UFO pendulum demonstration that we don't know about yet?

How many other photos and video footage from Billy contain a different time period whether in the future or the past that doesn't reflect the exact time that the photos were taken?

There were a number of occasions where in various times trees were eliminated by the Plejaren, then were these the occasions where the use of the words reversing or fast forwarding the time of the trees an indication that the Plejaren or Semjase more specifically did a real projection of the image of the tree and/or her beamship other than the pendulum demonstration like this tree with her beamship in front for example

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Meier.htm

Besides the destroyed photos of San Francisco, are there any photos billy took which are in circulation right now that have images of the real future?

How many photos of the beamships taken by Billy are real projections and not the real mccoy?

Were the photos of 2 beamships taken by Billy inside another beamship real projections?

Obviously the whole point of these serendipitous and unexpected revelations year after year and sequential revelation after revelation at a specific point in time serves as a very important role in further adding credence to the authenticity and genuineness of the Billy Meier contact case that you would never find anywhere else in the world.
There are so many 'firsts' with this contact case that demands the would-be future and current investigators to step up their game by keep learning and growing concurrent with the evolution of this on going case so that they understand what the heck is actually going on.
Those who don't will never understand this case the way it should've been understood.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2438
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drawing some parallels from Jitchi's time travel back to the past I believe he was the first earth human being other than Billy to have time travelled ever since the mission started.

Could it possible that out of the 4 opportunities that Wendelle had to aboard the plejaren beamship at least one of them involved time travel which would make him the 3rd earthling to have ever time travelled in the last 900 odd years or at least after mohammad's death.

Could Wendelle have been taken to the future San Francisco after the earthquake?

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 950
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2020 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I would have thought that some of our past prophets or Billy's non-prophet personalities may have been taken into time travel trips. Then I remembered reading in the contact notes the Plejaren saying they only recently got time travel technology, so you could be right there.

About Wendelle being taken four times aboard the Plejaren beamship. Was Semjase aboard the ship with him or did she send him and Billy around remotely in an empty ship?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2440
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Hugo.
I could be wrong but judging by the fact that he was dropped off at that particular site in either California or Area 51 there must've been some interaction going on between Semjase, Billy and himself for this kind of logistical decision to be made.
If that German righthand man had the priviledge/horror of being boarded onto Semjase's beamship and grilled by her and Billy I cannot see why Wendelle would've been denied this given how important his role was going to be as a friend of the truth.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page