Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 18, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through November 18, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Kal Korff:

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/12/17/exposing-the-real-ufo-hoax/

Scott

Post Number: 2985
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I haven't posted your post regarding your "Go fund Me" until I hear from Christian, I just wanted to make sure it was ok, I'll let you.

Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1433
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The UFO Cover-up Is Over

The ongoing authenticated UFO contacts with an advanced ET race freely offer humankind specific solutions to environmental destruction, energy needs, asteroid protection, wars, terrorism, cancer & saving tens of millions of lives from volcanic eruptions and more.

The rest is up to us. If you wish to help with this effort:

http://gf.me/u/w9rinb

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> SOCRATES AND BILLY <<<

Some character traits in the persona of these 2 men show striking similarities:

1. Not lecturing (but seeking information from) the one to teach

Socrates' style was so very different to the other “philosophers” and "scientists" we know.
Instead of trying to convince others or teach them his opinion, he enquired information from them.
That is, when he started a discussion with the people he met in Athen’s Agora^) it looked like he wanted to learn from them. So, he asked question after question. Until the questioners realized the flaws in their arguments.

It is the same with Billy and both Earth humans and the Plejaren.
Like Socrates’ “students” – the Plejaren and us - ultimately realized that this was his way of teaching. That -
- Knowledge does not mature if it is forced onto another person.
- It must evolve from one’s own experience / “Aha -that is so …” insight. ^^)

And for those that want to teach the truth:
They must never seek to destroy the independence of the one that seeks the truth ^^^)

2. Equality of all human beings

Socrates said that a slave has the potential to use his reasoning mind and common sense like ay other human being.
"He called the philosophy down from the sky and established it in the cities, introduced it in the homes and forced it to investigate life, ethic, good and evil..." (Cicero - Roman lawyer and philosopher)

3. Not taking money for his teachings

Different to many other “philosophers” of his time (e.g. the sophists) Socrates did not teach for money, ever.
Billy has a very similar “anti-material” character trait:
The Plejaren tried many times to convince him that living in a material world would necessitate to be at least “somewhat material minded” – it was to no avail: He had given his word to Sfath *) and he told them that “this was necessary to complete his task”. That this was part of his persona fulfilling the law **)

4. Socratic Irony ('Feigning Ignorance')

The CRs are filled with many instances in which Billy purports to be ignorant and the Plejaren ultimately learning that he n]knew more than they did. We may infer that this was his way to make the Plejaren reveal as much of their immense knowledge as possible for the benefit of us Earth humans… and challenging them to be somewhat understanding that we Earth humans, surrounded by the swinging wave of a prison planet, with comparably very short life-spans, and no peace-bringing spheres balancing the excesses in our gene-manipulated minds, that we are necessarily much more irrational and erratic than they are.

These are not words we would ever hear from the Plejaren. But Billy may see us and them in a deeper and different human oneness^^^^) –

I think it may well be the essence of his greatly loving and compassionate mind to do what is necessary not only to bring back the truth to Earth humans but to establish a balance that assists both, the Plejaren and our terrestrial evolution ... A first step to establish a reunion of all his human races.

Salome, Bill

-------------------------------------------------

^) Greek agora = (Lit. “gathering place / assembly”) market place

^^)
Socrates often compared his teaching to his mother work.
His mother was a midwife, helping others to give birth.
In the same way Socrates saw his “teaching”: His questions were to give impulses only.
But the acceptance (“birth”) of a new “insight/understanding ” had not to come from the “helper” but from the one that asked the question: Only the 'understanding from within one’s own' is of true value, leads to lasting knowledge.

^^^) “Never would an honest and true announcer and teacher of the truth want to deprive you of your independence …” (Genesis Verse 169)

^^^^) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/17188.html#POST87374

*) CR 39:105 -109 (Ptaah speaking)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_039
See as well http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5553.html#POST87889

**) In CR 723 (latest Figu ZZ) Billy tells Ptaah:
”…...as an Earth human being, I, like every Earth human being, simply have to do my duty. And since it is my duty to say what is necessary, so I do it, which, on the one hand, is only allowed to me to give prophetic warnings about factors that may happen in the future due to wrong behaviour of the Earth human beings.
But on the other hand, by making probability calculations or by publicly stating what I could see together with Sfath or [what] he [could see] alone in the future, so as to warn mankind and tell it what will happen if they continue to muddle along destroying, devastating and exterminating in certain ways and continue to irresponsibly breed the overpopulation like rabbits.
And as a third factor, I can and may only mention predictions that will certainly come true and which, through clear foresight, will clearly and irrevocably come true, so that nothing more can be done and done about it…”

German Original
„ …als Mensch der Erde, habe ich, wie eben jeder Erdling, einfach meine Pflicht zu erfüllen. Und da es eben meine Pflicht ist, das Notwendige zu sagen, so tue ich es, was mir aber einerseits nur in der Weise erlaubt ist, prophetische Warnungen vorzubringen bezüglich Faktoren, die durch falsche Verhaltensweisen der Erdlinge zukünftig geschehen können.
Anderseits aber, indem ich Wahrscheinlichkeitsberechnungen mache oder öffentlich das nenne, was ich zusammen mit Sfath oder er allein zukünftig sehen konnte, um dann die Menschheit zu warnen und ihr zu sagen was geschehen wird, wenn sie weiterhin in bestimmten Weisen zerstörend, vernichtend und ausrottend dahinwurstelt sowie die Überbevölkerung weiterhin verantwortungslos wie Karnickel heranzüchtet.
Und als dritter Faktor kann und darf ich nur Voraussagen nennen, die bestimmt eintreffen werden und die durch klare Vorausschauen sich klar und unwiderruflich ergeben werden, folgedem also nichts mehr dagegen unternommen und getan werden kann…“

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction -
instead of: Until the questioners realized the flaws in their arguments.
it should read: Until those doubting Socrates realized the flaws in their arguments.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam-asi
Re; Post # 1170
Very well articulated. It was only recently that I ventured to again read a few of the Contact Reports. I immediately noticed a profound difference this time around. I was able to recognize the creational recommendations that both Billy and the Plejaren exercise and practise. This was very interesting because I had never recognized this when I first read through them.
It is exactly as you say in your post#1170, wherein Billy uses the leading thought/questions to bring about an evolutive answer. I now have a renewed fascination with the CR's just to see how these highly evolved individuals have more than cultivated the creational recommendations, but actually live them and apply them. To me it opens doors in the CR's that I never knew were there. Your post reveals this to the readers of present and future times. As more people read and study the spiritual teaching, they too will recognize this as well and open many doors. Thank you for your work, as I find your posts very enlightening and a joy to read.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CBS NEWS Interviews Michael Horn on Billy Meier UFO Case

https://youtu.be/OKNgRhQU_5U

Historic mainstream coverage of Meier prophecies and evidence

Scott

Post Number: 3001
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2020 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael, I saw this interview this morning....yes Historic !!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Eddy.
Thank you, Michael. This truly is a great interview!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2172
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Michael what an amazing start to the new year.
Now I realise just why Billy says that by 2029 many people will acknowledge the genuineness of his contacts with the Plejaren.

Matt lee

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if this was an authorized interview by CBS. If yes there might be a lot of evil behind it...wish you strength Michael!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2181
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas what are you talking about.
Its called effort, striving and toil where you keep knocking despite the many rejections and falls.

This takes patience, dedication, hard work, persistence, labour of love, inner strength, the undying dedication and commitment to the truth, the expression of living by the truth and the Creative spiritual principles and the trust in oneself.

So let's give Michael and those who have given the truth the support it deserves the credit where credit is definitely due and not to some undefined hand of evil where evil sees no reason to advertise the good.

Matt lee

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, what I wanted to express is that all mainstream media is influenced by secret service and the info that reaches population is controlled and rarely something slips through without a plan or purpose behind it. Ofcourse Michael is doing tremendous job informing public there is no doubt about it. I am not questioning his tireless work.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 633
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's also important to used the past experiences with the media and evolve the interactions and exchanges with the media. Personally, this will entice those sitting on the sidelines with "their hands folded" and encourage those thousand of other spiritual people "studying and participating via meditation during the Peace Meditation" to come forward and be more visibly active without fear or retaliation.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2183
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's ok jokubas just checking.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3008
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2020 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is another interview by Michael Horn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ceuUxN2YU

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1437
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the page with some of the TV and radio interviews from stations in:

NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, St. Louis, New Orleans, Cedar Rapids, etc.

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/01/19/cover-up-over-as-media-reveals-billy-meiers-ufo-contacts/

This was made possible by hiring a public relations firm in L.A. We are still raising funding to continue these efforts. Anyone who wants to contribute can go here: http://bit.ly/38HEgBn

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2206
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael that gofundme link just goes straight to the main page that doesn't lead you to your gofundme campaign.

I think this one is the correct one.

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE TRUTH

https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-want-to-know-more-about-the-truth

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1106
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

I had issues with the gofundme link link as well; the one that you posted is correct and worked for me.

Salome
Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2210
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth I had to purposefully search for it as the old link Michael provided for the first one was now defunct.

Matt lee

Alvin_a

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,
We at New Zealand BM research have published an animated clip of the Henoch prophecy.
I hope it is of help to the cause.
Thank you and Salome.

Link: https://youtu.be/VpP5p0Q03so

Hello Alvin, Just a reminder at this time only links to FIGU approved websites shall be posted. Thank you and welcome to the FIGU Forum Scott-Moderator.

(Message edited by scott on November 17, 2020)

Alvin_a

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
Sorry was unaware of it. Thank you for the welcome.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 3210
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are Welcome Alvin, I did watch the video, very well done. I didn't know New Zealand had a study group :-)....

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page