Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 20, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 20, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

That is the concept that I was not thinking of. In a roundabout with two lanes and too many vehicles it can become particularly challenging and a bit more of anxiety. Many, especially in the U.S. do not understand the rules of a roundabout.

Thanks
Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1281
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
The image you uploaded says it all and most people, as you say, don't understand the rules of the roundabout.

The anxiety part, when we consider the natural "fight, flight or freeze" response in humans, the effects thereof on the driver can and may lead to a stupor. Said response was not considered in the incomplete design (foolish evil), in my opinion.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 3204
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears from the information mentioned in Contact 756, that Nixon was the person who may have collaborated with Mao in the development of the current Pandemic we are experiencing now...because of his hatred for the American people as a result of the Water-Gate scandal....

"Also Nixon was an unworthy U.S. President, who one day fell into the same hatred as Johnson, but in a different way, namely his hatred against the U.S., because he had to abort his term of office due to grave abuses of governmental authority and resigned shamefully, which he could not bear and therefore revengefully committed an unprecedented crime with ... ... ...a crime of an unparalleled magnitude, which will bring disaster far and long after his death. At that time it was the so-called (Water Gate) affair that broke the neck of the US president, and this time it will be no different when the present US president will be deposed, because he too will abuse governmental powers in a similar way, The difference, however, will be that Tramp-Trump will be voted out of office by the majority of the US people, even though he and his stupid, stupid supporters will organize terror against it."

This is an unofficial translation and may contain errors...

https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/kontaktberichte/figu_kontaktbericht_756.pdf

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1526
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Wow!"
Thank you, Scott.
If known, this would be headline news - in all newspapers - worldwide...!

But like Ptaah *), when I first read it I hesitated to speak openly about it – and wondered whether we should discuss it openly - thinking it may lead to another attempt on Billy’s life ...

Then again, Billy has much more foresight of what is to come and what is to be prevented.
And he may weigh and evaluate "the truth to be told" much better than we do.
It is his nature to be a man that values Socrates-like the truth more than life.
Let us all unite in the thought that he will be protected.

Salome, Bill

*)
Billy: I see. - You mean that even today there can still be difficulties if I don't keep quiet about it?
Ptaah Yes.
Billy But I think that it would be unfair, at least to the US population, if we continue not to tell them the truth …
I do not find this to be right, even then, if some people are not only concerned, but also fear, dread and horror, fright, confusion, horror and panic or trauma, horror and shock should arise. Also such must be processed".

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Your letter was written in several languages, with the help of your two teachers, Graf and Lehmann, Pastor Zimmermann and Professor Jung' -> was one of his helpers Carl Jung or another person with the same name?

Scott

Post Number: 3205
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

Perhaps it may be the same person considering his interest in UFO's

From Wikipedia:

"Jung continued to publish books until the end of his life, including Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies (1959), which analyzed the archetypal meaning and possible psychological significance of the reported observations of UFOs.[77]"

Matthew

Post Number: 176
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas,

Contact report 200 has some details about Billy's meetings with Carl Gustav Jung.

Scott

Post Number: 3206
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested in the initial English Translation of Contact Report 756

(Message edited by scott on November 16, 2020)

Scott

Post Number: 3207
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2020 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears Nixon visited China in February 1976, 3 years after he resigned....

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Mathew,

I have read this passage about their heated debate. I wonder what it was all about? Young considered ufo phenomena to be more of a projection of psychical nature than the real occurrence in his words 'collective hallucination'. How they ended up collaborating makes me wonder..

Matthew

Post Number: 177
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobas,

Billy would likely say that Jung was too much in his imagination, including in regards to his working out what UFOs were.

Billy has said previously that Freud's psychoanalytical theories (repression, seduction) were more accurate than Jung's (about the collective unconscious, animus/anima), but, would need more time to find the reference if needed as I think I read this in a book rather than a contact report.

Salome,

Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2448
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott thanks for the CR link.
The 'hateful American' died in 2010, so 10 years ago.
So what this latest CR may be suggesting is that there are multiple 'hateful Americans'.
On previous discussions about this the names of Americans David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig and now Richard Nixon have been floated.
When the words 'private citizen' was used by Billy it implied the meaning that they or he does not have the capacities of a governmental and bureaucratic officialdom or instead the word private may be implying being secretive.
Either way the web of connected individuals with this secret have all died but I am wondering whether some of them have ratted and at least told some of their family members who are still alive.
I am assuming that this would also apply to the Chinese side where Mao, Zhu Enlai and other top CCP elite brass may have been included in this secret machination which in turn filtered out to their family members on their deathbed confessions.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2449
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakubas maybe Carl Jung was playing it safe given his fame and position.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1237
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

It is my understanding that President Richard M. Nixon died on April 22, 1994 at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital. If the 'hateful American' died in 2010 who was responsible for this Corona Virus, a difference of approximately 16 years; subsequently something appears not to match?

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3208
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth,

The reference to the "hateful American" was Matts statement, although I do remember reading something in the earlier contacts about someone dying 10 years ago....Of course it was not directly stated Nixon was a key player in this, but it does seem to be inline with his portrayal by Ptaah as the "vengeful American"...in this contact and earlier ones, although this is the only contact which Nixon's name is mentioned specifically that I recall....I was trying to find the exact quote regarding 10 years ago, but haven't found it yet.....

Kenneth

Post Number: 1238
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott & All,

According to the New York Times; February 21, 1976, Page 8:

“LOS ANGELES, Feb. 20, 1976— Richard M. Nixon set out today on his second trip to China, this time as a private citizen invited by the Chinese Government to revisit the scene of one of the brightest moments of his Presidency.

With his wife, Pat, and a small group of aides, Mr. Nixon took off from Los Angeles International Airport this morning in a Chinese Boeing 707 jetliner that came here to pick up the party.”

Regarding the 'hateful American', this person could very well have been one of Nixon’s aids working under Nixon’s direction? I was also wondering if there be any clarification in the other contact reports? Thanks for checking.

Regards
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3209
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

From Contact 739:

"That which until recently was carried out in a secret backyard laboratory from the mid-1970s on the orders of Mao Zedong and with the cooperation of the client, the vindictive American ... ... until recently, in order to ... ... ... is now part of the secret history, because the last three persons who were co-responsible for the rampantly spreading corona disease were also infected with the corona virus and died a few weeks ago. Furthermore it has to be said that during the last 16 years the laboratory experts who worked on the virus had no idea what it was actually intended for, because the knowledge of its purpose was lost when the last person carrying the secret died without having passed on the secret. However, since the work continued in a secret form, the purpose of the research and the American's revenge were finally fulfilled, although the spread of the rampantly spreading disease did not affect the USA as planned, but the entire world."

I don't see any reference to 2010, although it may be somewhere else in another contact.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Timeline ...

Zhu Enlai had died already in Jan. 1976.
NYT report: ... plane departing Feb 20, 1976
Mao died in Sep. 1976.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Or opposite Carl would try convince Billy he is imagining things :-) If it does not cause much difficulties I would like to know more about Jung and Freud assessment by Billy.

Newinitiation,

That is most likely true, he wouldn't have risked his reputation and if he did his achievements would have been watered down quickly as we know how it goes.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1530
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

2010 ...
In the CRs published in the "Corona Warning Service " website there seems to be no mention of 2010
(The only two instances of 2010 in these CRs are references to the GoT - as in "Goblet of Truth (2010)" - which may have been published then)

Matthew

Post Number: 178
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jokubas,

After searching, I've failed to find the reference where Billy compared Jung's theories to Freud's, so please ignore my previous post.

Found some interesting information along the way though and we may owe Jung a posthumous apology as he didn't say that UFOs were, exclusively, mental projections. In his book, "Light years" Gary Kinder puts the wrong assertion about this down to UFO skepticism:

Excerpt from 'Light years' ~ Gary Kinder
"Taking their cue from the term "myth" in the title, those who denied the existence of UFOs claimed that Jung's essay explained away UFO sightings as "psychic projections" and "mass hallucination". But though Jung did not know what UFOs were, he was certain they did not leap whole from the human imagination.
"We are dealing with an ostensibly physical phenomenon," he wrote, "distinguished on the one hand by its frequent appearances, and on the other by its strange, unknown, and indeed contradictory nature."
Jung himself had studied the subject for ten years before he published his book.
"So far as I know. it remains an established fact, supported by numerous observations, that ufos have not only been visually but have also been picked up on radar screen and have left traces on the photographic plate...it boils down to nothing less than this: that either psychic projections throw back a radar echo, or else the appearance of real objects affords an opportunity for mythical projections."

However, the source of the assertion that Jung thought UFOs were mental projections may have actually come from his niece, Lou Zinstag, whom Jung may have taken a harder line with to protect against the dangers of UFO-related psychoses. As we may know, Lou Zinstag was Wendelle Steven's first contact about the Meier case, as relayed in, "‹Billy› Eduard Albert Meier – His Contacts With Extraterrestrials, His Photos, Films, Metal Samples and so forth" by Alfred Buberl (Engineer), Austria.

"Wendelle C. Stevens learned from Lou Zinstag, a late niece of Prof. C.G. Jung, who was also a UFO researcher, was born early on by Billy. What she told him and the photos she showed him were reason enough for him to go on his first trip to Switzerland in the early 1980s to investigate the 'Billy Meier case'. This first visit was followed by a number of other trips to Billy and the FIGU, and our contact never broke off, even if it was a little looser and less intense at times due to external circumstances."
https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2010/nr-57/wc-stevens?page=0,2

In regards to Jung's theory of the collective subconscious, he was right according to page 26 of 'Rund um die Fluidalenergie' where it states, "Furthermore, the subconscious of each individual is connected to the collective subconscious of all of humanity, whereby subconsciously all of humanity sees an exchanging and evolutionary learning and knowledge change."

Matthew

Patm

Post Number: 850
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

A couple of corrections, Wendelle first met Lou Zinsstag in Tucson in early September 1976 where she first showed him some of Billy's UFO photos.

Wendelle Stevens made his first trip to Switzerland to meet Billy on 21 October, 1977.

PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2452
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2020 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bill I've written this response to Kenneth back in July.
Do you know if you could backtrack this passage by Ptaah to its right CR source.
By the way the 2010 was my calculation having subtracted the date of the contact by 10 years to get 2010.

Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 10:23 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Ptaah

People in America who have no idea what the reason for the Corona Plague is really based on and that the real culprit died already ten years ago.......

Kenneth I may have got it wrong but in the above sentence it appears that Ptaah is referring to the so called 'culprit' who died 10 years ago rather than the 'she' who revealed to Billy what Mao told her.

Cheers
Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page