Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through November 29, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 951
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2020 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

If Wendelle Stevens did indeed meet with and be in the presence of Semjase on four separate times he survived it remarkably well given that it would have sent most people insane if it happened to them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2443
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2020 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo I think it takes a very special character to go through and bear all that he had to as Wendelle did and still remain loyal and tight lipped till the end suggests to me that he was also prepared for the mission.
Maybe Wendelle also had an ancient connection with Nokodemjon and Henok and played his part when it came to that.
I am assuming that he was clued in on all this by Billy and Semjase about his past and the vile trumped up charges he was about to face in the future.
Although I have never met the man I believe Wendelle was definitely a remarkable man, a decent, righteous, moral, ethical, kind, gentle, loyal, honourable, decent and loving human being who has done so much for the mission than what little credit he has received.
I am sure that more and more as time goes on with new revelation about Wendelle in the future CR his role in the mission will be much more appreciated.

Matt lee

Lauste

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to add to what Hugo said about possibly going insane from having an encounter with a Plejaren or specifically Semjase for that matter (haha) I think one would have to as a pre requisite know how to control one's emotions with neutral positive thinking and everything would be fine.

They're just human beings that are more spiritually advanced for the most part and technologically advanced as well that so happen to have been born on another planet and in another time dimension.

If one were to go insane then one would have to first experience fear instead of love and then it's all down hill from there. If you understand that they are a spirit form as are you and I, then everything's calm under the sun. No one wants to "pull a Jitche" [don't know how to spell his name referencing the russian ex politician guy that went to go see Jmmanuel with Billy and Asket] and then get punched by Billy (lol only joking).

A major reason they refuse to meet with anyone is probably for that reason I suspect. People over reacting and not being mentally mature enough to handle the after effects of socializing hahaha jk but ya it would eventually drive most people to some sort of insanity, if one cannot be mature enough for such an encounter then the next best option is to already be insane lol

But as for Wendelle Stevens, he seemed very clear, concise and calm from such encounters and I commend him for that. Remaining loyal until the end.
Do not go Gentle into that Good Night.
Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2456
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 757

Billy: What we need to talk about, however, is a question asked by these two persons who have been trying for years to prove scientifically that my photos and 8mm films are not fakes and the beamships are not models etc., but rather reality. With regard to the fir tree near the ‘Hofhalde’ above Wetzikon, we know that it was a projection and that in reality it stood about 25 metres below the place where I could take the photos and the 8mm film. But the film is just as lost without a trace as those of the Bachtelhörnli, one from the Sädelegg, one from Maiwinkel by jet, from Winkelriet in Wetzikon and one from Berg-Rumlikon. But now it’s about what I asked you, namely that you were asked what happened to the other fir trees, especially the one outside Hinwil. I should also know the name of the place, and I also don’t remember the name of the place or how I got there, because your daughter Semjase often took me to places where I had to carry my moped to take pictures.

I am assuming that Billy and Ptaah is answering questions posed by Chris and Zahi.
Only until Billy and Ptaah stated that it was a real projection nobody would've known this fact.

Since a lot of the original video and photo footages are missing, gone, sold off by thieves, manipulated by MIB/CIA and stolen by third parties does a possibility exist that anticipating that this was going to occur in the future by Semjase, Ptaah and Quetzal through their future views that they may have left some indicators, clues and signs during their demonstration for future would-be investigators that it was a real projection?

Then if we can draw a long bow here, could Quetzal's weddingcake beamship hovering very close to a fir tree with Billy zooming in on the thing with Quetzal standing behind the camera on tripod also be a real projection and if so could all the other series of weddingcake beamship hovering very very close to tall fir trees where Billy took the photos standing on Quetzal's beamship outside also be real projections?
Then what could the sign be?
What details can we look for to indicate that it was indeed a real projection?
Is there some aspect or part of the beamship that somehow fades from view and reappears different to when they enter into another dimension?
Obviously real projection to an earthly scientific perspective and science fiction point of view would be equivalent to holographic projections where Arnold Swartzenegger's character in Total Recall uses it to deceive his gun totting opponents but are there any possible definitive talltale signs about the characteristics and texture of these beamship on the photos to indicate that they were real projections and not the real thing?

To be continued

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2457
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does any photo analysis of a real beamship photo differ in its signsture verses the image of a real projected beamship?

Are there any differences in texture and colour of a real beamship verses the real projected ones?

Can any differences be discerned of the reflectivity of the real beamship as opposed to the real projection ones?

I am assuming rightly or wrongly that since the weddingcake beamship hovering above the van with a trailer is situated very very close to a tree may also be a real projection given that the Plejaren adhere to strict protection of all fauna and flora, could the way the blurry underside of the beamship makes it appear as if it was a small model taken right in front of the camera be one of the signs and clues indicative of a real projection as the discrepency in the way it turned out in the photo cannot be attributed wholly to the setting of the camera and that other factors were at play?

What about Quetzal's orange night time demo over the mercedes benz as it too is so close to the vehicle that unless the security screen had been turned off or that it was a real projection, the car would've been severely damaged by the sun like radiation coming off the beamship. Was this also a real projected image?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2459
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_colorbox/public/f0829.jpg?itok=7Vc8agrn

26/03/1981 sackler durstelen

If this weddingcake beamship isn't a real projection what perplexes me about it is why there isn't a definitive shadow cast by this large beamship over some portion of the van when clearly the angle of the sun to the right of the viewer does cast a shadow of the van to the left.

Is it possible for a large object situated right on top of and over the van at that particular height with that particular diameter size to not cast some shadow over some portion of the van from that particular angle of the sun?
Could this weddingcake beamship be a real projection also?

Matt lee

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, the Plejaren and Billy know much more than they can tell, they have said as much. This Contact Report 757 is remarkable and took many of us Earthlings by surprise.

Look at the other side of the coin, so to say. With all this Plejaren UFO activity and Billy’s contacts of the first, second, third, fourth and fifth kind…

Unidentified flying Objects is categorized into five groups:

First Kind: Seeing a UFO within 150 meters (~192 ft.). Encounter with a UFO in the sky or on the ground

Second Kind: Encounter with a UFO on the ground.

Third Kind: An encounter is with visible occupants on the UFO.

Fourth Kind: A person boarding a UFO.

Fifth Kind: Direct communication between ET’s and Earth humans.

Billy has done all five categories at an incredibly young age until present day. Imagine if various Earth governments were not made aware of what is really going on? Comprehensively it appears that the Plejaren allowed governments and their agents to have firsthand access to Billy’s photos and films so that these events were understood, instead of attacking the UFO’s & Billy and asking questions later, as Earthlings tend to do.

We know that the CIA was watching Billy and taking notes on all who interacted with him, as well as the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS), Swiss security, and possible other groups.

Most governments on Earth know that UFO’s and extraterrestrials (Plejaren & Others) are real, they also know that most of the public is not ready for this knowledge. This is precisely why the many assignation attempts on Billy’s life were from rogue elements and religious constituents, not from various governments. If the various authorities that support and sponsor the CIA, FIS, KGB, and others were threatened by what was happening it would be a challenging timetable for Billy and the Plejaren.

Suspect that the theft of the photos, videos and other items was not only known by the Plejaren, but it was an event that had to take place in order for Billy, the Teaching and FIGU to get to where they are today.

Remember the event where a Top-Secret document was removed from a secure U.S. military’s safe and placed into Lt. Colonel Wendelle Stevens hotel room, including many other associated events where the Plejaren were basically saying, we are watching everything, we are not a threat.

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2463
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess that is a fair statement to make Kenneth seeing as the plejaren use all available means and technology to guide the present and the future with the strictest of measures to ensure the most ideal of outcome possible for this mission.
So I gather that allowing assassination attempts on billy as part and parcel of the mission along with allowing photographic evidence to filter out to them may serve an important future purpose.
You stated..

Remember the event where a Top-Secret document was removed from a secure U.S. military’s safe and placed into Lt. Colonel Wendelle Stevens hotel room, including many other associated events where the Plejaren were basically saying, we are watching everything, we are not a threat....

Although I understand the point that you are trying to make, for the sake of correctness and the integrity of the truth, what you stated above at least to the best of my knowledge is incorrect.

I think you were trying to refer to an incident where Mark Nathan (CIA chief case officer of London, chief secretary of the house of commons and the knights templar of malta) around the 10th
meeting with Wendelle and the Elders couple invited them to home cooked dinner where his Chinese wife served chinese.

After dinner Mark showed them his hollow lamp table/cabinet where inside of it he had a safe bolted onto the cement floor and in it he had a blue folder/booklet with red stripes running down the left side of it whereupon it had eyes only stamped on it and among it he showed them a pouch of some kind with miniaturized electronic surveillance equipment with RFID chips
installed on them.

Now after waking up early at 5 am in their 5 level row house flat getting ready for a plan that they had Wendelle went to Elder's room to wake lee up.

In the process of getting ready Lee was fumbling for his wallet, keys and chain whereupon he stumbled upon the exact same blue folder on his metal cabinet he saw the night before at Mark's
place.

Wendelle rang mark and told him they had his blue folder where after checking his safe that he had placed his blue folder in the night before he frantically limoed his way to the accommodation
that wendelle and the elders were staying to retrieve his folder.

He was just as perplexed as wendelle and lee was at how it could've been possible for his blue folder to end up in Lee's room thinking that there may have been some trick involved but after hearing the truth from wendelle and lee that they had nothing to do with it he wanted to meet up with them again.
So the story goes.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 570
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

You said:

"Most governments on Earth know that UFO’s and extraterrestrials (Plejaren & Others) are real, they also know that most of the public is not ready for this knowledge."

In my opinion, this is not entirely true because remember, governments around the world, especially the US government are dumbing down the people. The less people know about extraterrestrials the easier it is for the US government with their Intelligence Community and other governments to manipulate the people.

Joe

Post Number: 571
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt),

You said:

"If this weddingcake beamship isn't a real projection what perplexes me about it is why there isn't a definitive shadow cast by this large beamship over some portion of the van when clearly the angle of the sun to the right of the viewer does cast a shadow of the van to the left.

Is it possible for a large object situated right on top of and over the van at that particular height with that particular diameter size to not cast some shadow over some portion of the van from that particular angle of the sun?
Could this weddingcake beamship be a real projection also?"

In my opinion, this might have to do with optical shielding because whenever the Plejaren allow their beamships to be visible, it is only to the selected person who is taking photographs of the beamship itself. Would this make any difference on the way shadows are displayed? I don't know. Maybe it can.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2467
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2020 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe
That's actually a very good point.
This wedding cake beamship is one of the first series of photos that I ever saw from Billy before I became familiar with this contact case back in 2005 and to my ignorant and untrained eyes at the time I was offended and deemed this case to be a hoax for a brief period of time.

I wonder what exactly happens during the course of the security screening and partial invisibility cloaking that prevents the beamship from casting a shadow.
What is the mechanism behind it as you'd think that partial would equal partial just as 1+1=2 instead of a window meaning that with partial visibility of the beamship would entail a partial shadow.
Joe have you seen any of Billy's photos with a beamship casting a shadow on the ground, over a tree or onto a building or even onto another beamship nearby?
Thanks to you now we have come upon a new revelation in that there exists no photos with plejaren beamship that casts a shadow anywhere except onto itself.
That in itself is remarkable for many different reasons.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 572
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt),

You said:

"Joe have you seen any of Billy's photos with a beamship casting a shadow on the ground, over a tree or onto a building or even onto another beamship nearby?"

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/1/1f/F_0844_claro.jpg

This photo of a beamship is either the best or at least one of the best in terms of showing the beamship's own shadow.

Take a look at the upper half of the tree, there is no shadow of the so-called wedding cake ship. However, when you look at the bottom half of the tree, you can clearly see the shadow of the wedding cake ship on the branches of the tree.

I think what should be kept in mind is that when Billy took these photos of the Plejaren beamships during the 1970s, the Plejaren themselves were already 3,500 years more advanced technologically than we were. So maybe logically speaking, if the Plejaren can allow their beamships to be visible to certain individuals, then maybe they can also either allow or disallow the shadows of their beamships to be shown. I know this might sound far-fetched, fair enough, but who are we to say what is possible and what is impossible about such things?

Scott

Post Number: 3215
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good find Joe,

I did cursory look over some of my photos, but nothing stood out which depicted a clear shadow...considering most of the photos were taken with the beam ship some distance away and fairly high in the air, i think we would be lucky to find anything of notable distinction....

Lauste

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That photo is an excellent find. It pretty much proves it's a real ship.

The tree is real, when I zoomed in you can see all of the inconsistencies in the needles and the branches aren't exact "cookie cutter like" meaning nature is messy, not rigid. There's even some dead parts of the branches without needles. So the tree is life size.

Looking at the shadow cast by the ship the ship is big relative to the tree. You can see where the sunlight is hitting the ship. If there were strings, lol, they would shine in the sunlight, we know where the sun is by looking at the ship. If it were non shinning string you would just plain see it by not being transparent.

If the rather big ship was tossed through the air by Hercules himself it would be blurry. Photo editing software wasn't even invented at that time which is probably why Billy and the Plejaren did photo shoots at that time. This photo should be used and examined in response to skeptics. The sun and shadow really make it a good photo.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2471
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe where is the shadow?
Did you put it through a software program and tinkered with the contrast like others did of the orange night time weddingcake beamship of Quetzals hovering above the wooden fence post?
Where is the evidence that there is a shadow?
Any links?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2472
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lauste did you see the enhancement of this photo with tree branches sticking out in front of this weddingcake beamship?
It is a large beamship and not a small model as everyone here knows already.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2475
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe my bad I posted thinking that you were talking about this photo

http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_colorbox/public/f0829.jpg?itok=7Vc8agrn

when infact you were commenting on this photo

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/1/1f/F_0844_claro.jpg

Good find!
Now its unequivocal that there is a photo of plejaren beamship casting a shadow over a tree.

But getting back to the photo from the first link above I don't see a shadow at all can you?

Matt lee

Lauste

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, no I don't think I've seen the enhancement. I know it's a real ship, I just think it's one of the best photos I've come across and how can anyone refute this photo is what I'm suggesting.

Joe

Post Number: 575
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt),

Honestly, in my opinion, if you take a good look at that photo of the wedding cake ship that is supposedly hovering on top of the van is probably not right on top of the van but actually is more in front of the van. That's probably the reason why there is no shadow on the van.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2480
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe I think that's the first impression that the very first impression this photo gives because of the general blurriness of this particular weddingcake beamship which makes it quite deceptive especially the depth of vision but if you had seen the contrast enhancement of it there are tree branches on the top left that stick out in front of the beamship.

If you follow the plane straight down from the location of the branches which is sticking out right in front of the beamship its almost near the same plane as where the van is located which would mean that its nearly right underneath the weddingcake beamship.

For quite awhile ever since I first saw this particular photo back in 2005 I too was under the notion that the weddingcake beamship was situated in front of and above the van but this was just an optical illusion caused by the blurriness of the beamship.

If this was the case then that beamship should've definitely left a shadow in front of and on the left side of the van in relation to the viewer.

The direction of the shadow of the beamship should conform with the direction of the shadow of the van.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2481
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lauste we know it is a real beamship with real people from other planets antigravitying this technical device made of exotic metal but absent any context or the benefit of information that you and I have come to know over how many number of years that we've been familiar with this case then I would question the judgement of any person who thought that this weddingcake beamship was a genuine extraterrestrial craft just by looking at this photo and with the absence of any detailed information about the case to give it the right context.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt),

In my opinion, the Wedding cake ship appears more likely to be in front of the van than on top of it. What I think you should also keep in mind is that when that photo was taken, it was more of a cloudy day than a sunny day, which would make shadows less apparent.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1539
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceship Shadow

As the faint shadow of the van falls towards the forest so should the (faint) shadow of the spaceship.
But this shadow cannot be seen because it falls into the forest which is not visible on this photo and which - even if the forest was visible - would drown in the dark of the forest.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page