Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 05, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 05, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1538
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2020 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS
CR 142 is as well itself a good example to ponder about the original question
Can a spirit form experience 2 time frames - Can a spirit form experience the same point in time twice?

At the end of his discussion re. time traveller and time travel Billy tells Semjase:
“…. Then that's also good. … except that now, I have the problem that we've talked too long, and nevertheless, I promised to be with my guests again in about 30 minutes. But now, 1.5 hours have passed, and somehow, I ought to be back again at the right time.”
And he was there – in time – because Semjase took him back in the past - to the time - 75 minutes earlier… via a "time transmitter" - a device allowing a special type of time travel about which Billy is not tell anyone...

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

Billy has stated previously that Merlin was not part of the Nokodemion spirit-form lineage. You can find the related Q&A here: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=12758#POST66392

I also remember reading that in the future, a new prophet emerges who is not part of the Nokodemion lineage. Could this person be enlivened by the same spirit-form that enlivened Merlin?

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation (Matt),

You said:

"My only issue with statement of yours is why would Asket take all that trouble and risk to set Wendelle on the ground in one of the most highly restricted and guarded area in the entire world just to be invisible when one of their purposes of doing this time travel in the first place was to provide some form of demonstrable evidence of their existence on top of them showing the capabilities of their highly developed technology in order to provide additional substance that makes the case and all that they have publicly stated through the contact notes logical, congruent, consistent, understandable, reasonable and sensible."

and

"The question is why did she choose this specific date and time especially a situation where the 1st maiden test flight of a F-117 nighthawk was going to take place and not the period where the next generation of stealth bombers was to fly.
There must be a good reason we have yet to understand yet.
Was it for Wendelle himself seeing as he was also a pilot?"

The reason why Asket took Wendelle Stevens onboard her beamship, time-travel to the year 1981 was because of some, if not all of the following reasons:

1. Wendelle Stevens was probably already a UFO investigator back in 1969.
2. Wendelle Stevens himself was a pilot and was also interested in the UFO phenomena.
3. Wendelle Stevens obviously wanted proof that Asket was of extraterrestrial origin.
4. To prove to the world that the Billy Meier UFO case is real.

Wendelle Stevens supposedly did get all the proof he wanted. However, he was not permitted to speak openly about certain things not only at that time, but also for the rest of his life because it obviously would have gotten him in trouble. It probably would have also made Billy's life with his mission even more difficult than it already was.

I think it would have been irresponsible of Asket if she had dropped Wendelle Stevens down without wearing a small device to make him invisible in an area in Nevada that was supposedly heavily guarded. But remember, this is assuming that Asket did actually drop him down somewhere in that area in Groom Lake, Nevada.

While Wendelle Stevens was taking photos of the classified Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk in Groom Lake, Nevada, Asket made sure that she would also include her beamship in the photos. Obviously her beamship would only appear to Wendelle Stevens while he was taking the photos.

In my opinion, I do not think it would have been possible for Wendelle Stevens to take the photos from inside another beamship because the photos themselves would not be clear. This would have to do with the Asket's beamship interfering with the way the photo camera itself works. Some sort of incompatibility between the photo camera itself and the way Asket's beamship is designed internally. The reason why I say this is because Billy himself also couldn't always take clear photos from inside the Plejaren beamships. Maybe Asket's beamship was different and therefore was possible to take photos from the inside of her beamship? Who knows? Remember, this is all pretty much speculation on my part. Your guess is as good as mine.

I had recently asked Christian Frehner about this:

Christian,

When Wendelle Stevens in June 1981 was taking photos of the F-117A stealth fighter in Groom Lake, did Asket give Wendelle a device to make him invisible so that he won't be spotted by anyone in that area since there probably was a lot of security during the secret test flight?

Hi Joseph,

I don't know, but I assume that she was taking care that he was not spotted, probably by shielding him against visibility/sight, just as it usually was the case when Billy did his photographing and filming. She would not have let herself made responsible for Wendelle's death. :-)

Salome,
Christian

When one sees the photos that Wendelle Stevens took at Groom Lake, Nevada, maybe perhaps it cannot be completely ruled out that Wendelle Stevens himself took the photos from inside another beamship. The reason why I say this is because there doesn't seem to be any solid ground in those photos, but sea water.

You also said:

"Joe in response to your 2nd scenario I was under the impression that Christian definitely told Michael that Wendelle definitely time travelled into the future with Asket.

Can anybody here clarify whether this is the truth or is it some misunderstanding from a miscommunication?

What is the fact?"

In my post number 574 I had stated that the first scenario was more likely what had happened than the second scenario.

Here is a quote from Christian Frehner taken from Michael Horn's blog:

“Asket had brought Wendelle into the future to that day when the first test flight had occurred. He made the photos, and then they returned back to their normal time.

You can compare the incident with the one when Billy visited the San Francisco disaster in the future.”

Therefore, as already mentioned, the second scenario can most probably be ruled out.

Scott

Post Number: 3217
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian restated this to me:

"The time travel with Asket occurred during one of their 5 meetings.

Asket brought Wendelle into the future (of 1981), let him do the photographing and afterwards returned with him to the time of departure."

Matthew

Post Number: 181
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks for providing that information and link to Billy's answer about Merlin Niko.

I'm more puzzled now as to that future view of the High Council about Artur and who Merlin was, but his role as a future prophet is a possibility if the information about him from Ptaah is correct. It's good to know that Earth humanity will not be without a prophet post 3999.

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1299
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the mystery of Wendelle Stevens.

1. Asket demonstrated some highly developed technologies when she took Billy into the pyramid. As Billy described, they went, invisibly, through a rock. Both were wearing a device that allowed them to do this.

2. I forget where it can be read, the Plejaren federation members, like their beamships, have a force-field around their bodies... In addition, recently (Coronavirus CR's) Ptaah had explained to Billy that they all wear a special shield around their bodies that protect them from viruses and diseases when they travel to or interact with a variety of peoples.

3. When Semjase took Billy to the huge egg shaped mothership, where Billy was surprised to meet Asket again, Billy experienced their wall invisibilities and walk through technologies.

4. When Billy was taken up to see the astronauts, their capsule wall was made invisible so Billy could see inside and watch the astronauts.

5. Billy chose to take pictures, from inside the beamships, through viewing windows for whatever his purpose for doing so. He could have easily have taken photos directly through the ship made invisible. It was explained this is made possible by a special radiation of some kind.

6. Re; Taking Wendelle to the year 1981:
It was a future (dimension) constructed according to the law of causality as the future would be shaped from the time of departure? (if I understand correctly)

7. So through technical means, which can perform (or amplify?) the consciousness capability to condense the future dimension into a form of reality that we can interact with and not float through like a ghost.

8. The above explains why Wendelle was able to do everything that he did. It also explains why Asket was able to guarantee his safety.

9. Wendelle could have been standing just meters away from the guards and they would have never known he was standing there amongst them.... he would only need to remain quiet.

10. An interesting observation:
In the investigative documentary, in which Wendelle Stevens brought Lee Elders and team to investigate the Meier case, there are moments where Wendelle's body language and attitude is that of someone who already knows. One instance where this is noticeable is when they visited with the physicists discussing hyperspace travel.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2476
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are all good and valid points that you have made Joe.
I guess we will never know for certain seeing as Christian's response left a big question mark with his answer 'Hi Joseph,I don't know, but I assume that she........'
The only way that we will know for certain is if, that is, if at all, billy and Ptaah clarify this matter in their future contact report conversations

OR

If someone, preferably a friend of FIGU in America or Canada manage to contact Hal Farley the test pilot who flew the F-117 on that very morning Asket and Wendelle time travelled during his flight and ask him whether he saw a UFO and a white male on the ground taking photos.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2477
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott you mentioned 'my photos'.
Are these collections any different to what is available in the public domain and if so how were you able to obtain such a collection?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2478
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

5. Billy chose to take pictures, from inside the beamships, through viewing windows for whatever his purpose for doing so. He could have easily have taken photos directly through the ship made invisible. It was explained this is made possible by a special radiation of some kind.

This is right on the money Eddie as far as I am concerned.
The Timars are technologically far more advanced than the Plejaren.
Its Asket's beamship and not Semjase's.
So I am assuming, like you infered, that Billy wouldn't have encountered the same issues inside of Askets beamship as he did Semjase's somewhat less advanced beamship.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2479
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the clarification Bill and Scott so its unequivocal and without a shred of doubt that Wendelle time travelled into a real genuine and fixed future.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3218
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt "most" of them are publicly available....

Scott

Post Number: 3219
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, you mentioned there only appears to be sea water and no solid ground.

Could the sea, really be the dry lake bed, but darkened by the time of day the pix was taken, which makes it appear darker? I enlarged the image and changed the color slightly and noticed some irregularities of the "sea" bed...not sure though.
Perhaps in the next contact more clarification will be released...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2482
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott does part of your photo collection relevent to the Meier case that is not part of the public collection, taken by you personally after witnessing UFO sightings?

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I honestly thought that with those 2 photos I had posted, it looked more like water to me than solid ground. But yeah, I am probably wrong with what I have just said because after doing a Wiki search on Groom Lake, it says that Groom Lake is actually a... dry lake. But to me it looks a bit like blue water. But again, perhaps I'm wrong because those photos are not clear. Anyway, I personally think that when Wendelle Stevens took those photos he probably was outside on solid ground. It's either that or he took the photos from inside a beamship.

Scott

Post Number: 3220
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, yes my collection is relevant to the Meier Case..

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2484
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott would you at some point be interested in sharing those photos with the forum members here by any chance or are you comfortable just keeping it in your private collection for private reasons?

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3221
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, let me think about it...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2487
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2020 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott I am sure you'll make the right decision for the mission.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2493
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe you stated.

I think it would have been irresponsible of Asket if she had dropped Wendelle Stevens down without wearing a small device to make him invisible in an area in Nevada that was supposedly heavily guarded. But remember, this is assuming that Asket did actually drop him down somewhere in that area in Groom Lake, Nevada.

While Wendelle Stevens was taking photos of the classified Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk in Groom Lake, Nevada, Asket made sure that she would also include her beamship in the photos. Obviously her beamship would only appear to Wendelle Stevens while he was taking the photos.

Joe I think I see something in these photos of Asket's ship and the nighthawk that puts a doubt on Wendelle and Asket being invisible.

Checking out the cloud formation and the position of the nighthawk and asket's beamship it appears from the 5 photo sequence that the nighthawk has done multiple flybys of where Asket's beamship was.

Cloud formation change in minutes not seconds depending on the prevailing winds.
If you look carefully the cloud formation is different in all 5 photos.
Even factoring in Wendelle's change in position in concert with the change in the position of Asket's beamship and the nighthawk the cloud formation has changed too much.
This means that instead of Wendelle having taken his photos consecutively within several seconds of each other in rapid series it appears from the cloud formation that there was a lag in between these photos by minutes.

There is high probability that 'Hal' Farley the test pilot saw Asket's beamship and Wendelle on the ground taking photos.
It appears that he has executed multiple passes which means he had communicated with the headquarters.
This means Hal Farley wasn't the only person who knew about an ET saucer and an elderly white male within the Groomlake grounds.
This would've set off the security protocol and a state of emergency within Area 51 where multiple jet fighters would've been deployed and Hal Farley recalled right back to the base.
He would've briefed his superiors and got a run down on why he needed to shut the F up to never tell anyone about his experience.
The men in black would've pounced interviewing everyone on that day who were involved with the test flight.
If any video footage was recorded inside of the nighthawk it would've been confiscated and sent to the lab for further analysis.
I see a deathbed confession in the future about this from someone who was there that day being involved with the test flight.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 582
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2020 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I really don't think that Asket would have allowed her beamship to be visible at Area 51. It would have been too risky for her to do such a thing. If Asket had allowed her beamship to be visible to the test pilot of the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk then how would Wendelle Stevens be able to take photographs? I think it would have been considerably more difficult if that were to happen because it would have alerted the test pilot and then he obviously would have retreated. I think it was important that the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk would not travel too fast so that Wendelle Stevens would be able to take the necessary photos he needed. I still think that Wendelle Stevens was invisible while he was taking the photos. I really don't think he got caught. Well, at least not there and then. The US intelligence community might have found out about this incident involving Wendelle Stevens taking photos of the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk at a later time and that's maybe when he became a person of interest to them. Or it could also be that Wendelle Stevens became a person of interest while he was investigating the Meier case and then somehow they discovered that he knew something about the then highly classified Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk which is what probably later landed him in jail for fictitious reasons.

You probably have already read it. But here is an excerpt of contact report 709 regarding Wendelle Stevens:

Ptaah:
"Unfortunately, the Earth people are so involved in all the lies and slander in connection with the so-called UFOs, as well as with our contacts and with the false and various lying accusations against Wendelle Stevens, that they consider the lies and slander as truth and are no longer able to recognise the effective real reality and its truth. And as far as the investigation into the false accusations against him were concerned at the time, it corresponds to the fact that our very precise findings have shown that the whole thing was based on slander coordinated by the state in order to silence him in several respects. The whole thing was on the one hand related to his knowledge of high-secret military clarifications and military findings concerning unidentified flying objects, of which it was feared that he could divulge it and spread the truth, but which he never had in mind to do in the preservation of his honour and duty of confidentiality. On the other hand, he could not be allowed to continue his public activities in such a way that he would have been able to provide the irrefutable evidence for the correctness of the contacts between you and us, to which he would have contributed as a result of ...... ...which was the reason why he did everything he could to get Lee and Brit Elders and the 'Savadove Young Films' crew to do the contact film work. However, Wendelle Stevens kept his promise and remained silent until his death that he would ........., in which he also kept the irrefutable evidence of our existence and our contacts with you as securely as the ......... which should have been handed over to the US government if our attempts to contact it had come about, but which was not the case for reasons known to you. So Wendelle Stevens kept all the important documents that were provided with our security equipment, but through which we carried out the destruction of the entire material when we realised that it was impossible for us to contact the US government. For reasons unknown to us, however, some information had penetrated, which is why the U.S. intelligence services, the U.S. military, and the U.S. government followed certain clues that led to harassment of Wendelle Stevens and ultimately led to him being falsely accused of sexual intercourse with minors, convicting him, and imprisoning him."

End of excerpt

I wonder if Wendelle Stevens had those photos developed in 1981 or some time before that year. I would say probably when he went back to his time either in 1969 or some time before 1981.

Considering that Wendelle Stevens had passed away about a decade ago, I'm not sure why this information about him taking photos of the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is being made public now. I guess the Plejaren would have their reasons for it.

Scott

Post Number: 3223
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2020 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
I think there will be more things revealed about this and other events....I think the reason may be that Billy is getting closer to the end of his life and mission and feels the need to reveal certain things, because once he is gone, there will no longer be any contact with the Plejarens....imo...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2020 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was asked by Meier to go to Utah where there was supposedly an archive of Wendelle Stevens' work. That's how and WHY the photos were discovered and are being discussed now.

So, once they received the photos, Meier and the Plejaren had their discussions, which also corrected the erroneous assumption that they may have been of Semjase and the Mirage jet.

And so, we have been informed about the situation, with lots of interesting details and ramifications.

Scott

Post Number: 3224
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
I tend to agree with you that Wendelle was probably cloaked from view while taking his photos, additionally this may have caused the darkening of the photos or this could have been caused from the internal radiations of Asket's ship....but that is a just a guess on my part...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page