Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through January 20, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2495
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael for your efforts at acquiring these precious photos.
Thanks to you we could have a lively discussion about it.
I gasped in awe once again at how Billy could've possibly known out of trillions of locations that it could've ended up in over the years to ask you to go to the exact location in Utah.
Simply amazing.
I can't wait for more photos out of the woodworks to return to its rightful owner however that may happen.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2496
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its good to think about the various possibilities Joe like what we are doing.
I guess the path towards establishing the truth requires many different views and opinions before one finally arrives at the truth.
We will know for sure what the facts are once Billy and Ptaah clarify these matters.

I speculate that given how highly developed Timar technologies are where Asket could 'beam me up Scotty' Wendelle within a nano second like Semjase did to Werner Von Braun's righthand man and the fact that she took Billy underneath the Pyramids which was guarded by another highly technological ET Giza Intelligences, I gather that her trip to Groom lakes with Wendelle must've been just a walk in the park by comparisons dealing with very primitive earthly security apparatus of the 80's.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3226
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 758 DE/EN

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1542
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2020 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Times of Pandemics and Anarchy?

Thank you, Scott.
Billy "... the authors of the (Climate Change and Anti-Coronavirus) demonstrations are taking advantage ... to work towards their anarchist plans without the [Office for the] Protection of the Constitution ... realising that the demonstrations serve the purpose of building up anarchism.”

Add to this a never-ending continually mutating disease that, once infected, has long-term ramifications and can be -as Ptaah tells us - transmitted to the offspring. And there is only a questionable chance whether the "hastily brewed up" vaccines will work without any long-term damages: Billy comparing their success rate with the possibility of winning a game of Roulette (giving you a little less than 50:50 chance to win by placing your bets on either red or black )..

On April 17, 2020 Hugo reported about his sudden realization that the prophesied times of pandemics and anarchism "are now" *)

One hopes not - but they may be not be too far off.

*)
Discussionboard of FIGU: Archive through August 16, 2020

CR 215 “Henoch’s prophecies in conn. with the .. civil wars”
“….Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable…”

Hugo

Post Number: 962
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2020 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Yes, that was the date when I realized the Henoch prophecy relating to the 2 civil wars and break up of the USA foretold it would happen with a worldwide virus pandemic from a biological weapon as a backdrop. All that time we knew about this prophecy and we didn't realize it until the start of this year when the virus hit!

Contact Report 215

Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role. Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons,..

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2020 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of possible interest: In Contact 38, Victor Schauberger of Austria is listed as an ET contactee of the telepathic impulse form. In 1936, he successfully applied for patents for an air turbine which made use of a centripetal 'compressor' and rifled central exhaust pipe (Austrian Patent No.145141). This was followed by further patent applications in which this concept was improved and he can be viewed as an early contributor to the present jet-age.

Indeed, in terms of aircraft design, he even went as far as to state that in order to develop and build fast-flying, supersonic aircraft successfully, the bodily forms of deep-sea fish should be copied. Today's stealth planes very much emulate these forms.
larger
Regards
Bob

Norms

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In CR754, BEAM quotes passages from scripture that paint a picture of a vengeful God in contradiction to the teaching that God is benevolent.

Most Christians will respond with "God's response depends on his mood..." and they will quote Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

CR754 does not mention Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and blames the failure of believers to see this contradiction on their weak or non-existent reasoning skills that is itself the result of belief.

The observation here makes that effort in CR754 a moot point as most Christians will still have a crutch to lean on and will not be detered from belief.

Am I missing something here with CR754?

Norms

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following concerns CR754 and is not a correction or change request:

"Folge- dem, so sagte er – das habe ich während meines Lebens im Umgang mit unzähligen Menschen erlebt und erfahren, dass es tatsächlich so ist –, dass die Menschen durch pathologische Wahnvorstellungen weitgehend unfähig werden die reale Wirklichkeit und deren Wahrheit zu erfassen und zu akzeptieren, wenn sie einem Glauben verfallen sind. Dabei spielt es keine Rolle, ob dieser Glaube gotteswahnbedingt ist oder sich auf etwas Weltliches oder auf sonst etwas bezieht."

for which the Google Translation gives:

"As a result, he said - I have experienced this in my life in dealing with countless people and learned that it really is - that pathological delusions make people largely incapable of grasping and accepting real reality and its truth when they have fallen into a belief. It doesn't matter whether this belief is delusional or related to something worldly or something else."

So the German term of interest is:

"die reale Wirklichkeit"

Question: Why not simply use the word reality?

Have read somewhere about the importance for the definite article the in which case can also use the reality as the translated term.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms: “CR754 does not mention Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and blames the failure of believers to see this contradiction on their weak or non-existent reasoning skills that is itself the result of belief. The observation here makes that effort in CR754 a moot point as most Christians will still have a crutch to lean on and will not be deterred from belief. Am I missing something here with CR754?

Hi Norms. Although the conscious consciousness in the mind of the religious true-believer lives in a world of cognitive dissonance, the subconscious is constantly taking in information and processing it; as Billy puts it in the teaching, there are not enough shovels to bury the truth.

The re-introduction of the spiritual teaching by Billy is timed to coincide with the entering of the Aquarian Age and the full impact of these spiritually energetic vibrations from the central sun will occur in 2029 (And Still They Fly, p324) when the Earth will be in its optimum position to receive the higher vibrations of the center of the galaxy.
“By far, the most powerful cosmic influence originates from the tremendous energy of the central sun at the center of the galaxy, from which an abundance of intense radiation flows and is supplied to the stars.” p.325, ASTF

Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1503
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of ASTF, a package deal including a new soft cover copy of ASTF:

https://wp.me/p9pOgh-2SU

Scott

Post Number: 3234
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 760 & 761 info is available:

https://de.figu.org/sites/default/files/Corona-Virus/035_Verhalten_bei_erhoehter_Infektionsgefahr.pdf

Scott

Post Number: 3236
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2020 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 760

Scott

Post Number: 3237
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2020 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 761

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1543
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3238
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill,

Posting the links was easy, doing the translating is the hard part thanks to Joe.
Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 3240
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 759

(Message edited by scott on December 26, 2020)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1323
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Contact 759

It gives me hope, from BEAM's words, that "the right action" can bring about the end of the pandemic.

What BEAM says about the religious is spot on. Religious belief-believers are affected by their belief and do indeed hold tightly to the delusion that Almighty God can cure and/or protect from infection and that God is the one to save humanity.

Arahat Athersata well explains to the reader the how and why of BEAM's words.

With this knowledge, I found the counter-balance, as a leading thought, by telling my religious friends, which had a good effect on them, that doing so is offensive to their God wherein God states; "Thou shalt not tempt the lord thy God". This was very effective with my friends.

Again, it gives me hope, from BEAM's words, that "the right action" can bring about the end of the pandemic.

Excerpt from CR 759
BEAM
But the fact is that inevitably, especially because of the delusion of God of the majority of mankind, until the end of this year only officially worldwide about 2 million people will die from the Corona plague and almost 80 million will fall ill and suffer late damages, but this will not be the end of the whole thing.

The emergence and living through of fear of the future, insecurity of life, as well as suicide and anger, etc. will not contribute to the end of the Corona plague, because only reason and the right action can help to control the plague so far that it subsides and dissolves so far that it is no longer dangerous on a daily basis.

However, the virus will never be eradicated, because it will remain underground like any other virus, and only as long as mankind itself is concerned about keeping it in exile. It still rages, however, and in the coming time all the more, because by the stupidity of the incompetent rulers absolutely carelessly was acted and will be acted further so. This in addition to the fact that ¼ of the so-called civilized in reality uncivilized world population makes the whole thing even worse and will continue to make as well as deny the plague.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Norms

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you are generalizing too much about the faiths.

The following is a quote from the Aga Khan to his followers on 11-DEC-2020:

"... I wish to reiterate that, at all times in your day-to-day lives, my murids should continue to exercise the utmost care and rigour in observing recommended health and safety measures. The reports regarding the development of effective vaccines are encouraging, and I would like my Jamat to be guided by the advice and directives of their health authorities to benefit from the protection these vaccines will provide."

Have the url but will not post as per forum rules.

His opinion on the vaccines appears to contradict that of BEAM and Ptaah in CR758. But my sense tells me that he is aware of the coming forceful attempt by Governments to vaccinate and severely restrict the movement of those who refuse in isolation facilities that are being rapidly acquired or built in Canada.

At the same time, I have Christian neighbors who take the necessary precautions as there is a Church near where I stay that remains closed. None of them believe that God can protect or heal them from this virus infection or any other disease for that matter.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2507
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regards to Dr Zahi's report on the tree from 30 years into the future for pendulum demonstration I'd manage to capture some screenshot of the house from a different vantage point from google earth.
I don't know exactly what year this street view was taken but it looks like there are some trees around the location where Semjase's projected tree was located.

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/10/the-mysterious-tree-at-the-hinwil-ufo-demonstration/

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2508
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2020 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regards to Dr Zahi's report on the real projected tree I had noticed something a little peculiar.

I could be wrong but the tree stump where the original real projected tree had been in 2005 seems to be located a little different to where it was real projected to in 1975.

It appears that the tree is further away from the house than where the stump had been right in the corner.

It also appears as if the real projected tree is a little bit closer to Billy.

Its possible that the tree that had been real projected may have been brought back a little further from the future.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2021 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from contact report 686

Billy:
So please tell me if you have gained any new insights in the meantime regarding the last US election machinations when Trump was elected president, because you did tell me after our official contact conversation on the 1st of January privately that you unfortunately did not have the full overview and control over the whole election process. I would also like to ask you if you can now say more about this in relation to what you mentioned, that Trump will make a pact with Putin?

Ptaah:
3. There are indeed such new findings, but we should not talk about them openly today, at least not with regard to the election background, which unfortunately we could not fully clarify at that time due to some circumstances, but which has changed in the meantime and we now have comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of the election campaign.
4. In this respect, however, I am not authorised to give the exact dates in such a way that they would become public at an early stage, consequently I am only allowed to give them to you in private conversation.

Billy:
But at that time there was nothing wrong with the whole electoral process, just no electoral fraud.

Ptaah:
5. That is correct, but as I have explained, we were not able to clearly monitor and record everything that took place in the background, but all that we were able to monitor and control did not show any election interference at that time, especially not by Russia.
6. On the other hand, even before and during the entire election period, we were able to detect election interference by US organisations and intelligence services, as well as by private individuals and groups who tried everything to bring Hillary Clinton to power.

End of excerpt.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_686

If according to Ptaah there was some interference by US organisations and intelligence services in the 2016 US Presidential election, then who is to say that there was no voter fraud or election manipulation in the 2020 US Presidential election? After reading this, I think that maybe voter fraud or some kind of interference by US organisations and intelligence services in the 2020 US Presidential election can't be completely ruled out after all.

Scott

Post Number: 3246
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an initial translation of Contact Report 762

Norms

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR762: The phrase "are sprayed with dangerous toxins" appears twice one after the other in a paragraph / block.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page