Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 04, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through February 04, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norms

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The last part of CR762 lists vaccine deaths...

someone has created a site called vaccinedeaths that constantly updates...

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1573
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Salome, Bill

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 677
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2021 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Folks
Regarding election fraud: wasnt it mentioned Bush Jnr won presidential election as he had voting booths that where not reset to 0 votes for him from a prev election.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Redbeard

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2021 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s my recollection that about 200k votes were left on a machine in Ohio back then!

Redbeard

Post Number: 325
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2021 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s my recollection that about 200k votes were left on a machine in Ohio back then!

Msmichelle

Post Number: 764
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2021 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 2000 election fraud was discussed by BEAM and Ps, so why don't you guys research and find out instead of relying on your memories?? Look these questions up for yourselves and stop guessing, speculating and being overall lazy
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Scott

Post Number: 3249
Posted on Friday, January 29, 2021 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initial translation of Contact Report 763

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1576
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2021 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3250
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unpleasant News

(Message edited by scott on January 31, 2021)

Scott

Post Number: 3251
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill

Msmichelle

Post Number: 765
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

regarding 763...and the response from Bernadette...imagine if this is happening to BEAM's computers, what can be happening to our own personal computers??

Scott

Post Number: 3252
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Michelle,
It is disturbing, but hopefully they will get to the bottom of it....

Reen71b

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading this unpleasant news, it made me think of something that has been randomly happening with my computer over the past couple years (Not really sure exactly how long.). What has been happening is my computer screen will randomly flash to black in and out over and over of the blue. I could chalk it up to "normal" computer malfunctions that happen as a computer ages. I think I've had mine around 4-5 years. However, it really has been random. A computer that starts to malfunction due to being outdated, obsolete, etc., usually happens quite frequently or on a somewhat regular basis. At least that's been my experience with computers in the past. It would happen all of a sudden and would not stop until I unplug my pc, replug it in, and reboot. Then it wouldn't happen again for a period of approximately a month, a few months, or longer/less depending on whatever. I haven't really paid much attention to what I was doing at the time when this would happen. I am definitely going to start paying more attention to this. As to the cause for this happening, I'm sure I'll never know. But, it does make me think.
Maureen

Scott

Post Number: 3253
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an additional article from Bernadette Brand concerning the strange happenings at the SSSC:

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/02/mysterious-frightening-and-scary/

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2021 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As disturbing as the computer mischief is, the most valuable take-away from Contact 763 for me personally is this proverb by Billy:

If a person is angry or
furious with another, then
he takes revenge on
himself for his own
confused
unreasonableness.

SSSC, 30 June 2011
23.15 h, Billy

So succinctly expressed, and placed cleverly amongst the narrative of the computer tampering and coronavirus notes, Billy reminds us of the importance to keep cooler heads, of patience and that we can never speak often enough of the value of human kindness. All of this after-all is a school for our spirit-form.

Regards
Bob

Msmichelle

Post Number: 766
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil.....I'm not sure I agree with "human kindness" and "cooler heads" as the lessons here...personally, BEAM was annoyed, maybe not angry, but at the same time, his mission work has to be done, regardless of the environment or situations causing distractions. This was not a pleasant situation for BEAM otherwise, he would not have said anything, but continue with his mission. These were serious troubling events, He did not submit to this interference, but "pointed it out" and while continuing to investigate,and resolve this matter, he continued his duties. Therefore, I doubt his head was "cooling" but at the same time, distractions require attention and at some point, due to the constant, relentless distractions from other "forces", we'll have to step it up by creative, forceful means if we're going to survive, especially once the Ps and BEAM are gone....BEAM understands his strength, therefore he was able to defeat these measures to silence him, we all need to ask, what would we have done, if we were in his shoes??

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michelle

"Human kindness" and "cooler heads" does not require passivity. On the contrary, they require strength of character. Grit and strength of will to overcome obstacles and challenges in life comes from the development of consciousness focus as described in Billy's book, The Psyche and elsewhere in explaining the development of "will". So, as I understand the material, kindness and strength coexist in a balanced equalizement. My sense of the contact note was that Billy expressed his "frustration" with the situation but still kept a cool head. But that's my opinion.

Regards
Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Is it possible to get a close up picture of the ring, including the inscription on the inside band of the ring? I lost a ring identical to this one. If it is, I do not want it back as it is needed for evidence and may also have some energy attached to it that I do not want.

My point, just a WAG: If for some strange reason this is my ring lost during a river accident, then all these items could also be lost items from other FIGU members, living, or deceased. So, who would have the technology to identify and recover various lost items from different time periods?

I checked with my friend RB who is a retired military OSI investigator. He said, “My opinion, this has NSA fingerprints all over it.”

RB (2nd job) oversaw internal security and background checks in the same aerospace company that I worked for. One of the hats that I also wore was external physical security, potential threats, building security, custom-designed badge access systems, etc., etc., for eight locations across the nation where this aerospace company had operations. Personally, in my opinion, this goes much deeper than the NSA.
Regards

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 979
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why don't the Plejaren or Billy just ask the AA level to tell them what the cause of it is and be done with trying to find out what is doing it??

Msmichelle

Post Number: 767
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thanks for the clarification...IMO, BEAM met force with force or might with might...yet these "forces" effected his environment...therefore, as long as we get away from the religious submissiveness and turning the other cheek, we'll eventually manage these "forces". IMO, these "forces" which are developed by "people" will require creative, clever, counter measures, such as "banish" these people into their consciousness and have them "experience" their "evils" they are causing in a virtual reality experience.....I know this sounds "crazy", however, unless we deal with the overpopulation, we will not happen for quite sometime...there is no room on Earth to place these people or forces to recover....

Scott

Post Number: 3254
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
Did you see the original bulletin which displayed that image? https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/figu_sonderbulletin/figu_sonder_bulletin_106.pdf

If that image is not detailed enough, let me see what I can do.
Scott

Kenneth

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Gott sei Dank! There is a minor difference in this ring. It would have freaked me out if that was actually the ring that I lost during the river tubing accident.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, for what it is worth, that was supposed to say,' thank goodness".

If I am correct, goodness in German is Güte. When translating "thank goodness" it says Gott sei Dank, which is thank god, if I understand correctly?

Learned something new.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page