Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 10, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through February 10, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3256
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, if it wasn't your ring, I wonder whose it may have been? :-)..

Scott

Post Number: 3257
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2021 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unofficial preliminary Contact Report 764

Kenneth

Post Number: 1261
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2021 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are many articles in the 764th Contact Report that are succinct (marked by compact precise expression without wasted words) One example of many:

“If we consider all the wrong actions of the governments, their inability to assess the facts and the situation and the complete lack of the necessary foresight, as well as the lack of intellect and the irresponsible actions of that part of the population that crosses and crosses despite the half-value orders given by the governments - even if the government orders issued are really only halfway correct and useful - then it is clearly already pre-programmed that the whole disaster will continue for a long time and will continue to claim many lives.”

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 980
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2021 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really like how straight forward talking the Plejaren are with their words even if we regard it as being somewhat rude to others. Quetzal was talking about Jacobus here -

Contact Report 764:
"...consequently, apart from you, he has no friends, but only people who serve him in order to be helpful to FIGU."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1330
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2021 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found this Pearl of Wisdom in CR 764
(I published it in Facebook group: Friends of Billy Meier and FIGU)

"There is only one ethics"

This is always constant in its value one way or the other, and the high values and fundamentals are given in the first place for good, clean and honest dealings with oneself; secondly, in this respect, dealings with individual fellow human beings come into play, and thirdly, dealings with human society, whereby in all 3 forms of dealings a free, cultivated, respectful, honest, just and considerate togetherness should be guaranteed.

But the ethics also come in a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th form, namely 4. life itself, which is never to be harmed in any way, and 5. the planet, which is never to be harmed in any way, and 6. the ecosystems, which are never to be harmed in their function, and 7. Nature and all its fauna and flora, which shall be cared for and never impaired in any way in their flourishing and life, but which shall be ensured as a whole, in honour and dignity, free, respectful and considerate care and nurture.

In this overall sense, ethics is a prerequisite and evaluation of right and creation-based human action and its just conduct towards oneself, one's fellow human beings and all living things. For this reason, man should concern himself with it in his thoughts and cultivate a methodical reflection with regard to his morality in order to always be at the centre of his ethics as the main factor and thereby cultivate his specific moral high conduct and action, especially with regard to its justifiability and reflection in relation to his consideration of all necessary things, his contemplation of his creative duty, his consideration of all things of the environment, his thinking and reflection in consistency or logic, and his continual reflection on all things of the world.

This is a very important aspect of the human being's life and existence, especially with regard to his consideration of his creative duty, his contemplation of all things in the world around him, his thinking and reflection in consistency and logic, and his continual consideration of life and existence, always striving to do what is true, right, honourable and dignified to the best of his ability.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Schantz

Post Number: 215
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2021 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No visitors are allowed into the center without an FFP3 mask, so did Quetzal shave his beard as needed to get a tight fit?

Either way nice to see his return to Earth.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1579
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott.
Bill

Yes, Kenneth.
Billy often wants to tell his readers what the future will be - without being too specific - because he wants to keep the promises he gave to Sfath or the other Plejaren. So he simply tells us of what is likely based on the principle of cause and effect.
It is his way to keep his promises and, by the same token, teach mankind to self-reflect and consider well the thinking and the causes they make in the present:
"If these are the thoughts (lack of intelligentum) and actions now (“half-value orders” of many governments and irresponsible actions of those parts of the population that revolt against any orders to contain the virus)
then the future is ... (the disaster will continue for a long time and claim many lives)

I interpret this as Billy implicitly telling his readers that they should not expect that the viral plague will miraculously end with the vaccinations that are "rolled out" now:
The virus has already evolved so much that both that it may soon fully escape the protection offered (= the antibodies produced) by present day vaccines.
Already now Pfizer and Moderna suggest "Booster" shots for people infected with the much less controllable new virus mutants ...

(Message edited by scott on February 06, 2021)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 768
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, post# 980...I agree!!! Love the honesty, in a blunt, straight forward fashion, otherwise, no one will listen!! Personally, we have been too soft with our words and it's time to take it, rise up, move forward, get the ball rolling, put a fire under your asses...etc..LOL
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Scott

Post Number: 3258
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Shantz, Quetzal most likely activated his bio-filter upon returning to his beam-ship :-)...

Joe

Post Number: 586
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

If I am not mistaken the Plejaren don't need to wear face masks because they surround themselves with some sort of forcefield to protect themselves when they come here. Everything which comes near them is neutralized, including humans. I think even Billy himself gets neutralized when he is near them.

Reen71b

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth
The many coronavirus numbers doesn't mean anything to the ones that act careless. That is, if and until it finally affects them personally. Four coworkers from the same shift where I work, all tested positive. These individuals would all go out to the bars together. We all know that good judgment goes out the window when drinking. We work in an environment that is occupied 24-7. Their actions put an entire work division (40+ people) at risk. Nevermind an entire agency. I'll never understand the "me" mentality of people.
Maureen

Kenneth

Post Number: 1262
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2021 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maureen,

I do not understand some people’s mentality either. I live in Arizona, currently the worst location in the world for Corona Virus cases. Yet many still get together in groups to have fun and socialize. I agree with you about the ME attitude, in my opinion it goes further than that; people are making decisions based on emotions, not logic and wisdom.

I also notice many people and businesses only performing a partial protocol of safety measures which includes many people not wearing the proper mask. Many people in Arizona are only using a single cloth or bandana over their mouth and nose. As Billy has logically stated:

“…only halfway correct and useful - then it is clearly already pre-programmed that the whole disaster will continue for a long time and will continue to claim many lives.”

My recommendation is to bring up your concern with management and or the human relations office.

Sincerely
Ken Smith

Hugo

Post Number: 981
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2021 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I wasn't aware that Arizona was the worst in the world for virus cases!

Do you live in Flagstaff area? Reason I ask is because the Plejaren said that area will be the safest in America in the future. But I think that may be in relation to wars/nukes but I'm not sure. Would they include pandemic in that?

Move to rural area!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1580
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One question for all:

I was hoping that the Plejaren would give us a hint which vaccine(s) is(are) most safe but so far the CRs contain no such information:
So what do you actually do when your government calls on you to be vaccinated? Should we interpret Billy's message that we are better off not participating?
What are your thoughts?

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1581
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> The big problem: The new mutants from England, South Africa and Brazil <<<<

As Billy and Ptaah mentioned: Many questions remain with the current vaccines -
- which long-term side-effects do they have?
- how long will they protect a person ?
- are they "sterile" or do they still allow a transmission of the virus?
- when will new virus variants appear that completely bypass the protection of current vaccines?
etc., etc.

But it seems the new virus mutants are the biggest problem:
Billy mentioned in CR 764 that these variants may co-exist in an infected person - and there are some reports that they are already on the verge of "escaping" the protection of current vaccines.

And they are already more than a headache for the vaccine producers now:

British Variant B.1.1.7
In today's news from Germany: More than a week after the second vaccination with the mRNA vaccine from Biontech/Pfizer, fourteen elderly people in a retirement and nursing home in the district of Osnabrück tested positive for the so-called "British" variant B.1.1.7.... The chain of infection in the old people's home thus strengthens the suspicion that at least old people can continue to be infected despite vaccination and possibly also spread the virus further.

South African Variant B.1.351
Tests with the "South African" variant B.1.351 show even worse results.
The main "troubleshooter" is an "escape mutation", E484K, in the mutant, which has an immunologically unfavourable effect. This affects, at least 3 of the mRNA vaccines, but even more so the vector vaccine from Astra-Zeneca:
In new tests in South Africa, where the B.1.351 variant already caused ca. 80 % of COVID-19 infections, the vaccine has proven to be only minimally effective. South Africa therefore announced at the weekend that it would suspend vaccination with the Astra-Zeneca vaccine.

As for the ease and speed with which the new variants spread:
Spread of the UK variant in Slovakia

(google for)
Jan 5, 2021: New strain of coronavirus from the UK confirmed in Slovakia - spectator
Feb 5, 2021: UK coronavirus variant foundn in 71% of Slovak cases, PM says (devdiscourse.com)

But such messages are downplayed in the MSM and by governments worldwide who seem to promote the idea that "... a good citizen gets vaccinated and by doing so assists the overall health of the country".

And yes, one can understand this logic and one wants to do his bit for the sake of the community. But if the vaccinations, in the main, only cause a false hope, then, how can they be good for the community?

Bill

Learnmore12

Post Number: 121
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the previous CR conversation (forgot the number), Billy mentions that whoever takes the vaccine is "like playing a game of Roulette". Which means for some people it will be effective somewhat, while for others, it might be dangerous, depends on one's immune system. It is up to each one of us to choose this option, if you want it for yourself or not. In light of all this information, I still opted to take it, because I work in the hospital among Covid patients. So far, I did not have any reaction to both the doses. It has been more than a month since I took my second dose. Most of the employees who took the vaccine only had a mild symptom of tiredness or a low grade fever, which disappeared after a few hours. I am not sure what the effects of it will be in the future. Thanks

Jessy

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1582
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date, Jessy.

Bill

Msmichelle

Post Number: 769
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some places of employment are urging their employees to take the vaccine while some are given the option. I'm sure as time goes by, some employers will "force" their employees to take a vaccine. As we all know, all vaccines are like a game of Roulette and as Jessy says, some will feel no effect, while others will. I would do research based on your "own" health matters, meaning, when was the last time you took a "vaccine"? How did your body react? Research your family history, research the ingredients, etc., meaning, it will be your "own" decision based on your own "consciousness" and as for me, right now, I will not take the "COVID" vaccine(s).
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1583
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jessy,

May I ask - which brand of vaccine did you use?

Bill

Learnmore12

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill, it was Pfizer-Biontech brand.

Jessy

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1584
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Jessy, much obliged.

Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 982
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I agree and intend to do the same thing as you! I'm not taking a vaccine unless I see the Plejaren tell us in the Contact Reports that one is effective and safe. But I am not holding my breath for it to happen in my lifetime!

Now is the time to go live rural for those that can! This is the century for it!

Matthew

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Vaccines.

Please reread the info as it was clear to me that Billy could not say anything about a particular brand or about the dangers of any named vaccine, as that would risk himself/FIGU being sued and Big Pharma wields a lot of money and power to do that.

In regards to the Pfizer vaccine, please see the news today that: "36 people developed rare blood disorder after covid vaccination"

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page