Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 24, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through March 24, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1606
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the time they are all vaccinated their vaccination may not protect them anymore …

Billy’s more recent statements re. the corona virus - after reading them a few times these are my thoughts:

1. The more people are vaccinated the more a false sense of security may set in.
2. Because not all of the vaccines work and none of them is 100 % effective.
3. And the more vaccinations – the “more desperate” the virus will be to bypass the vaccine protection.
4. It will create more speedily newer and more infectious variants that render the present vaccination more and more useless.
5. But many people will mingle with others thinking that they are vaccinated so “no worry”
6. Many airlines, shop keepers etc. when they see their “vaccination passes” will say “welcome in”.
7. And many countries will no longer quarantine incoming travelers if they are vaccinated.
8. But this will create a worldwide re-infection with the much more aggressive, fast-spreading and deadly mutants.
9. And against these mutants there is no vaccine protection.
10. A similar situation like in Europe after the summer holidays may develop worldwide *).
11. Not quite sure exactly what Billy alluded to when he said: “But no, I am not allowed to talk about that….”
12. But it does sound ominous:
- Billy told us that he always dreaded the times we would be in now.
- Ptaah repeatedly asks Billy to let all people know – he even offers to speak out instead of Billy.

So maybe it was no accident that Billy published his advice re patience and composure now.
Maybe he wanted to tell us, who read his publications, that it would be wise to wait, that and not follow the run for vaccines?
Not just because of possible side effects – but because they soon won’t work anymore ?

Sorry, I can understand and do not mean to offend anyone who took the vaccine:
I do hope that you (and others who took the vaccine) will remain well and stay protected.

But in our world, from Billy’s information, the above could well happen.

Salome, Bill

*)
Did all world governments secretly agree to fast vaccinate everybody to achieve herd immunity?
Because even countries with hardly any infections (who could “wait and see”) rush for the vaccinations.
As do and did countries that have high infection rates with the new virus mutants for which the vaccines may not work (It seems only South Africa may have realized that the offered vaccine does not protect against their variant).
Yes, one can understand the pressure from airlines and hotels.
But it could result in a short $$windfall followed by a long suffering.

Jacob

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott,

Very smart, playing biomedical Russian roulette with untested vaccines is not the best thing to do.

On a unrelated note: You have been moderator of this FIGU forum for over 20 years.
Thank you for doing this, I am sure a lot of people here appreciate your work!
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 3269
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob, how time flies :-)...

I was being slightly humorous in my comments to Shantz regarding Norm's time travel abilities ;)....although I do agree, I am avoiding the vaccine...
Salome

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1607
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we are not in extreme danger of being infected by others, then I think it truly is the right choice, Scott.

Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1608
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New, much more dangerous variants on the way

In his latest reports Billy mentioned many times that the new variants of the virus would become more and more aggressive. And there are indications that several of these variants are on their way.

Some samples:

California

These are early findings (team of scientists analysed 324 medical records of the UCSF) but they point to a 3 times more infectious and 4.8 times more dangerous virus variant called B.1427 / B.1429

1. The number of viruses found on nasal swabs was twice the amount of other infected persons.
This could mean that the variant was twice as infectious.
2. The variant’s spike protein was found to infect lung tissue 40 % more readily than other variants would.
Adding this characteristic the scientists concluded that the variant was 3 times more infectious than other variants.
3. Antibodies produced by the human body only work half as well as they did against the original COVID-19 virus.
This points to an increased risk of re-infection and a lessening of the effectivity of vaccines.
4. Those carrying the virus were found to be 4.8 times more likely to be admitted to intensive care.

NB The new variant has (in as yet lower numbers) also been found in other countries all over the world, but its prevalence is California where by checking more than 2000 collected samples its prevalence swelled from 0% to greater than 50% between September 2020 and late January'

Google for “California coronavirus strain may be more infectious—and lethal” (Science magazine)

Finland
“Helsinki Times” warned that laboratory tests showed that the Finnish variant, which is known as Fin-796H, shares some characteristics with the strains found in the UK and South Africa, but in addition, that it may not show up at all in PCR tests.

NB
Finland only had a low no of COVID-19 cases (incl. 427 UK variants, 22 SA variants, 1 Brazilian variant)
So it is highly likely that the strain may have originated and is more prominent in another country or other countries.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yes, Scott, I do second Jacob's heartfelt finding. Thank you.
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 3270
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Bill and thank you for your many interesting posts and help with translations.

Schantz

Post Number: 224
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it very interesting/suspicious that norm asked me twice about his time travel experiences, which I answered, and now he remains silent.

Wendelle and Guido also remained silent about their experiences.

Scott

Post Number: 3271
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2021 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading. Thank you Scott

Norm

Post Number: 264
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2021 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Gosh sorry for the type error. I got the vaccine 2/20/21. Before Contact 765 was translated. Why wasn't this info given months earlier? I wish Billy would use his info instead of using Wiki and other sources. Who is Achim Wolf?

Norm

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2021 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Billy seems to be making comments on Vaccines when will he be ready to comment on Covid therapeutic drugs like Remdesivir, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc? Maybe a German speaker can ask that question because he seems to still be answering questions as long as they are in German.

Hugo

Post Number: 997
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Why don't you email the question to Christian Frehner to ask Billy and he will give you the response?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1618
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A Cognition of Value"

Ptaah to Billy (Feb 3, 2020) / Published on Mar 31, 2020

CR 731 *)

8) „Seit der Zeit der SARS-Seuche wird durch Fachkräfte der Virologie usw. am SARS-Virus geforscht, wodurch bisher gewisse wertvolle Erkenntnisse gewonnen wurden, wobei das Ganze jedoch viel zu lasch angegangen wird. Folglich wird auch nicht erkannt, dass durch diese wertigen Forschungen und deren Ergebnisse wertvolle Stoffe gewonnen wurden, die in verhältnismäßig kurzer Zeit ausgearbeitet und gegen das mutierte und selbständig in neue Genvariationen sich verändernde Corona Virus eingesetzt werden könnten.”

“Since the time of the rampantly spreading SARS-disease ^) the experts of virology etc. have researched the SARS virus, where-through so far certain value-full cognition has been gained, although the entire approach is far too lax. Therefore, it is not recognized that through this valuable research and its results value-full substances have been acquired which could be used against the corona virus which is mutating and independently changing into new genetic variations.”
(My translation may contain mistakes)

On Friday an article in one of Germany’s leading newspapers (FAZ) reported about a monoclonal **) antibody (VIR-7831), which was discovered in 2003 as S309 in the blood of a patient with SARS.

Since the 2003 SARS epidemic successfully ended, there was no further research/use of the antibody. But “the situation changed last year when a team led by Davide Corti of the Swiss manufacturer Humabs BioMed was able to prove that S309 is also effective against SARS-CoV-2(Nature, 2020; DOI: 10.1038/s41586-020-2349-y).”

One wonders - had the Swiss manufacturer read the advice Ptaah gave to his fellow-Swiss countryman (Billy)?

Because S309/VIR-7381 was re-produced and researchers now found it “significantly reduced the number of CoViD-19 hospitalizations and deaths in early-stage patients in a phase 3 study”. As it was successful against 2 different SARS corona viruses it is expected to work well against other new virus variants.

^) Ptaah refers here to the original (2002-2004) SARS pandemic (Foshan / China) which spread to 4 countries only

*) Details see CR731
31-Mar-2020-New-life-essential-information-about-the-Corona-Virus (creationaltruth.org)

Newspaper article
Google for “aerzteblatt.de SARS-CoV-2: Dualer Antikörper VIR-7831 überzeugt in Phase-3-Studie bei leichten Erkrankungen“
(when prompted via dialogue box (just after the page uploads) – click “Translate”)

For those further interested - Google for
labroots: An Antibody Against SARS May Neutralize SARS-CoV (May 18, 2020)

“Monoclonal Antibodies”
In 1900 the German Nobel laureate Paul Ehrlich had the idea that it could be possible to kill special bacteria which cause bodily diseases without harming the body itself. Just like a “magic bullet” (Zauberkugel) fired from a gun that hit the desired target, there could be a drug that selectively targeted the disease-causing organism only. His discoveries furthered the knowledge of the human immune system and the first really useful drug (“Salvarsan” – the first “magic bullet”) against Syphilis.
Monoclonal antibodies assist this targeting of the “disease-causing organisms”:
E.g. to fight off certain cancers, monoclonal antibodies mark the cancer cells so that the immune system will better recognize and destroy them.

Scott

Post Number: 3277
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A new visitor to the SSSC...Onkoton

https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/kontaktberichte/figu_kontaktbericht_766.pdf

Onkoton

Scott

Post Number: 3278
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Preliminary translation Excerpt from Contact Report 766

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1525
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

766th Contact

https://theyflyblog.com/2021/03/766th-contact/

New mutations can cause change in virus structure, behaviour, genetic code, shape & become more aggressive, dangerous and more lethal

Norm

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't wait for the day when these CRs are full of good news.

Norm

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2021 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to mention I received my second "Roulette" Pfizer shot on Saturday. So far no I'll effects other than a sore shoulder.

Joe

Post Number: 591
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 707

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_707

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1526
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

AS good a place as any, or please relocate.

For those of you who'd like to know what SETI and I are currently discussing, and make your comments, which will let them also know that more than a couple of people are interested:

SETI's Bill Diamond & Michael Horn:

The conversation continues about the Billy Meier UFO contacts

https://bit.ly/319evYx

Joe

Post Number: 592
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 708

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_708

Scott

Post Number: 3279
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much Joe.

Hugo

Post Number: 999
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks also Joe!

I found the discussion in Contact Report 708 about "non-decaffeinated" coffee very interesting. And I was surprised to hear that "decaffeinated" coffee causes cancer. However when I tried to search where I can buy "non-decaffeinated" coffee I was unable to find any. Even bags of whole coffee beans were decaffeinated. Does anyone here know which coffee is not decaffeinated?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page