Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 16, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through April 16, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Schantz

Post Number: 227
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Thanks for the cup of joe info. I caffeine imagine my life without those beneficial beans.

Schantz

Post Number: 228
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Here in America we have lots of caffeinated coffee. Maybe you need to move to a more caffeinated society. I would leave Australia if I were you. So much caffeine here.

Quinn

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All - I remembered it was talking about Akart in CN35, but now it has nothing to do with it. Does anybody have an idea why? Cheers.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_035

Scott

Post Number: 3284
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quinn,

I checked the German original for Contact Report 35, and that contact contains over 1000 sentences....so it appears a large portion of the translation is missing....I will contact one of the people who posts translations to the FOM website and see if I can find out what's going on.

Regards
Scott

Quinn

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks, Scott

Joe

Post Number: 593
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2021 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have checked contact report 35 and I can tell you that there is nothing missing. It is good. However, it is contact report 31 that is incomplete. I will try and complete as soon as possible.

Quinn

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe, if it is like what you said,it is my guess that the report I read under CN35 in 2012 could be wrongly put under CN35 when I translated it into Chinese at that time, and then was corrected sometime later. I just found it unmatched with my translation the other day since in 2012 it was talking about Akart which should be part of CN31 as you put it.

Joe

Post Number: 594
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2021 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn,

I am not entirely sure what you are talking about, but I will try and make myself clear about contact reports 31 and 35.

Contact report 35 begins on page 422 with:

Semjase:
1. Unvorhergesehen muss ich mit dir Kontakt aufnehmen und dadurch den laufenden Bericht deiner Reise nochmals unterbrechen.

and ends on page 425 with:

Semjase:
49. Frieden und Liebe seien mit dir.

After that on page 425 it says:

Fortsetzung des 31. Kontaktberichtes
von der Reise mit Semjase vom 17. Juli 1975

which is a continuation of contact report 31. All I did was put this portion of contact report 35 in contact report 31 because that's where it belongs.

In contact report 31 I have made it clear where the pages of this contact report can be found.

Pages: 228–294, 361–377, 403–421, 425–458

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_031

You wanted to know some information about the planet Akart. This information can actually be found in contact report 31 and also in contact report 476.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_476

Quinn

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2021 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe - Sorry I did not make myself understood. What I was saying is that it was in 2012 when I first read CN35 and translated it into Chinese. Recently I have begun to sort all those reports translation I did 9 years before given there have been so many updates and corrections regarding the contents of the contact reports since then. I found the CN35 didnot match what I saw in 2012 based on my translation into Chinese and that was why I brought it up on the forum the other day. Now I am aware that the previous content in CN35 that I read back in 2012 should have been part of CN31.
Anyway, thank you for your work. Cheers.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1633
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The latest CR (767) is really an eye-opener.

One excerpt (Ptaah to Billy):
"The fact is, as we have verified, that the risk of every vaccine currently in use is greater than the benefit, so that every person who gets vaccinated now is part of a huge and world-wide experiment, the outcome and effective result of which is not yet known and can only be known in the future when the final effects become apparent ..."

Details see:
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/kontaktberichte/figu_kontaktbericht_767.pdf

(Translation with DeepL may not be 100 % perfect but will convey most of the meaning.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1634
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS
Would it be possible to open up the "Corona Pandemic" Folder again?
It seems this pandemic will be with us for a longer time to come and there could be many a discussion about this topic.

Scott

Post Number: 3285
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, I agree the Pandemic will be with us for a long time. It was not my decision to shut down the topic, but I understand the reasoning for shutting it down, because what has been presented by Ptaah and Billy is the truth if only people would recognize it...

Norm

Post Number: 269
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, Stefan Z did a another trans of the same section.

"My observation in this regard concerning the 'gene-based vaccines', as they are in part called, is absolutely justified, just as my observation that the data now in front of us on the efficacy of all vaccine products used up to now are extremely dubious and feign facts that do not correspond to the reality, but to an eyewash, as you are accustomed to describing such machinations. It is a fact, which we have verified, that the risk of every vaccine used at the present time is greater than the benefit, consequently every human being who has himself or herself vaccinated now is part of a huge and worldwide experiment, the outcome and effective result of which cannot yet be established and can only be recognised in the future, once the final effects manifest themselves."

Norm

Post Number: 270
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This also was interesting from CR 767.

Billy:So far, I only know of one person from Brazil who has looked into the whole of these facts and also found out who the American was who made a pact with Mao and then the Corona plague catastrophe came out of it.

Hugo

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

I also would like to see the "Corona Pandemic" section opened again but I doubt it will be reopened anytime soon because Christian shut it down after forum member "NormS" continued conspiracy posts about the virus. I pleaded with Christian back then to reopen it and I doubt his opinion will have changed since then.

Norm,

Has that latest contact report made you feel like you should not have gotten the vaccine now?

Norm

Post Number: 271
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I probably would have lost my Nursing help. Why this info couldn't come out right away may cost me. I'm sure Ptaah could give us 5000 ways our drinking water could kill us. Oh well it was nice knowing you all.

Savio

Post Number: 838
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is "Take the lesser of two evils"

Norm does not have much choice, he is in a very difficult situation ...
http://billybooks.org

Msmichelle

Post Number: 803
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my area, primary care physicians are using fear tactics and "forcing" elderly people to take the vaccine including one of my parents. So, needless the say, I'm pissed, however, my hands are tied plus caretakers and medical personnel are "threaten in subtle ways" with losing their jobs if they do not comply.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1529
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2021 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone who’d like to take a few seconds to actually help:

Request SETI to Reveal the Billy Meier UFO Contacts

! https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-request-seti-to-reveal-the-billy-meier-ufo-contacts?signed=true !

Scott

Post Number: 3286
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a partial translation of Contact Report 767

Joe

Post Number: 595
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2021 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 710

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_710

Joe

Post Number: 596
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 711

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_711

Scott

Post Number: 3288
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2021 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 711 has information about Donald Trump's earlier personalizes during the 16th Century...He was known as Peter Stubbe/Peter Trump...He was involved in numerous murders and degenerated into Cannibalistic practices and numerous atrocities ....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page