Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 16, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 16, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Reen71b

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2021 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Tat_tvam_asi
Ref your post 1642
This is very disturbing and explains current and past behavior of the world population regardless of the pandemic. I have a 45 yoa sister who has a 7 year old son. She has the mental and emotional maturity of a teenager. I worry for her boy as she doesn't have the maturity to raise a child. It makes me wonder how many in this world are in this same position. Add coronavirus to the mix makes this very worrisome.
Maureen

Scott

Post Number: 3293
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2021 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 769 DE

Zafenatpaneach

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2021 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

REGARDING ANTI-LOGOS

Hello,

Even a more recently published Q&A with Billy, which I cannot immediately cite, indicates that Ronald Reagan would remain the sole identified anti-Logo.

For this reason, I wish to call attention to this nugget I found today in Ptaah's Contact 238 pt. XV of May 18, 1991:

948. Saddam Husain is a part of the prophesied anti-logo that can only be contained and stopped by the fact that he is deprived of power in an emergency act in such a way that he will never find the possibility to seize power again.
948. Saddam Husain ist ein Teil des prophezeiten Antilogos, der nur da-durch eingedämmt und gestoppt werden kann, dass er in einem Not-wehrakt seiner Macht enthoben wird in der Form, dass er niemals mehr die Möglichkeit findet, abermals Macht an sich reissen zu können.}
If all that you have said were followed by the human beings of this world, as well as all that you have taught since your youth, then the Earth would be a paradise and the whole populations of all countries would be a humanity of true peace, whose reputation in this respect would spread honourably throughout the universe. -Bermunda to Billy, Contact 705 (14 March 2018) line 34.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1644
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2021 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maureen,

Sorry to hear about the predicament of your sister and her son: It is truly distressing to see the sufferings of our fellow-humans, esp. if they are close to us.

But the most distressing thing of all is to feel abandoned, that no-one seems to care about you. The saddening dystopia in India has many of these situations:
E.g. a women ejected because she is infected goes to her daughter’s house. She is not let in. She tries her son’s place. Is ejected again. So she just lies down outside. Covers herself with something. Dies a few hours later.

Maybe – when doing the Peace Meditation – let us all chip in a loving thought for the many victims of this virus born out of hate.

Salome, Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2021 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

About that Indian woman you used as an example. It is a tough situation. But I think the daughter and the son did the right thing not letting their mother into their house because she had the virus. And it was her that did the wrong thing trying to go to their house when she knew she had the virus. But she likely couldn't think clearly in her state if she died a few hours later.

Scott

Post Number: 3294
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initial English Version of Contact Report 769

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2529
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2021 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott
The CRs are coming out very frequently these days.
You can notice the urgency to help behind the frequency of the conversations and meetings from Billy and the Plejaren.
Its good to hear from Asket again after all these years.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 3295
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2021 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Matt

Matt were able to access FIGU’s home page? It seems some people are able to access it others are not. {www.figu.org}

Thank you
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2530
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2021 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Scott there is nothing
Just a blank page

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 607
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 720

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_720

Joe

Post Number: 608
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

For some reason https://www.figu.org/ doesn't seem to work. But if you try:

https://www.figu.org/ch/

Then I think it should work.

Scott

Post Number: 3296
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been in contact with Christian Frehner about this...he did mention they were working on the servers last Friday, so possibly this may have triggered something...?.

Joe

Post Number: 609
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 721

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_721

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2531
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks for the tip Joe

Scott it appears that its nothing too serious but I wonder if the the religious delusional accumulated impulses did its nasty thing once again by also shutting down the FIGU website?

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 610
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 769 excerpt

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_769

Reen71b

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Tat_tvam_asi
Thank you. Seeing people suffer when there's nothing you can do about it is difficult. I know the picture is much bigger than my own family. The situation in India is heartbreaking. I can't imagine what they're going through.
Maureen

Hugo

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2021 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the information about the harmful effects of LEDs in Contact Report 716 worrying as my computer monitor is LED. (I imagine Billy must be using an old CRT box monitor for his computer screen or possibly an LCD monitor which is fluorescent backlit) I think I will now get myself an LCD monitor. Luckily the large couch TV I been watching for past decade is Plasma. (less damaging then LCD) They stopped making Plasma TVs in 2014. When this TV breaks down I will replace it with another Plasma, even if I have to buy a second hand one. I value my eyesight and intend to now avoid watching LEDs in future.

Joe, thanks a lot for doing these translations of the contact reports!

Scott

Post Number: 3299
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2021 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I do believe the LED displays can be harmful to the eyes and brain. I have resorted to reducing my screen time and am using a smaller display and keeping a healthy distance from it...I also wear "Blue" light blocking glasses when using the larger display...I do have an older iMac which uses the LCD Display and can definitely tell the difference when using it....For some reason the LED display creates some type of irritation to my eyes and if I use it a lot, it can cause a weird feeling in my brain, which has affected my balance sometimes....I will read the contact when I get the chance....

Hugo

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2021 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Maybe those blue blocking glasses don't work/protect like they say they do? Why risk your eyesight? I'm not going to take the risk and will order myself a new LCD monitor this week.

I might also switch all the LED light globes throughout the house for the old fashioned fluorescent ones.

Hugo

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and others,

I don't know where or if to move this discussion, so please fell free to move it.

In follow up to our previous discussion here on LEDs with regards to that contact report. I been trying to find and order an LCD monitor but discovered that all modern computer monitors are using LED backlight - TN, VA, IPS, LCD. So it don't matter which type of computer monitor we get, it will be LED backlit. The only ones that are not LED backlit are those really old flatscreen monitors that use a cold-cathode fluorescent light tubes, the same as those ancient box TVs. I really don't want to have to go back to those old tiny monitors.

I value keeping my eyesight and don't know what to do now. If I missed something (non-led monitor) please let me know. Any advice/help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Post Number: 612
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TVs or monitors are not backlit. I think these types of displays should be a little easier on the eyes.

Small excerpt from Wikipedia:

"An OLED display works without a backlight because it emits visible light. Thus, it can display deep black levels and can be thinner and lighter than a liquid crystal display (LCD). In low ambient light conditions (such as a dark room), an OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio than an LCD, regardless of whether the LCD uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps or an LED backlight."

If you have a backlit monitor then I would recommend that you lower both the brightness and contrast so that it doesn't hurt your eyes so much especially if you are seated close to the monitor.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2546
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo just wear sunglasses with UV protection.
I've got one of the popular brands that you wear to the beach that is popular with the Aussies at the DFO factory outlet.
What I hate about cars nowadays, although there are lot to dislike, is the no nonsense in-your-face or in-your-eyes LED headlights that are so bright and searingly powerful that an accidental look at the oncoming traffic at night will cause momentary blindness and a bright green spot in the center of your eyes that follows your eye movement when you close them.
I hate it I really do.
Your eyeball hurt if you drive too much at night and the glare that LED light produces in your windscreen and rearview mirror is terrible so much so that I tried wearing sunglasses and it was much better.
The only problem I encountered was that the shades of my sunglasses were too dark to let in enough light for me to see where I was driving.
LED lights are eye destroyers and they should not be used.
One disadvantage with wearing sunglasses whilst driving with your navigation on in your smartphone is that you basically can't see whats on the screen.
It gets all filtered out by the shade in your sunglasses during the day so the only option is to partially push up or pull down your sunglasses so that you can tilt your head forwards or backwards to see the NAV with your bare eyes.

But give it a go
Whether watching TV or on your smartphone or driving it can't be any worse that what it is now.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

OLED screens are still LEDs, hence the name?

Matt,

I been looking at those protector screens you can clip on in front of the computer monitor. They are called - "Anti-Blue Light Computer Monitor Filter PC Screen Protector". They reduce the harmful blue light but that's all. And I already had the blue light settings reduced in the operating system. It would still be unhealthy for the eyes even with that protector screen.

I am going to keep looking for an alternative. If anyone finds one, please let me know. Thanks!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page