Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 31, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 31, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3308
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2021 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Perhaps we can move this discussion to the Environment topic heading. Just one quick comment, some of the older iMacs use the CCFL technology which illuminates the LCD Panel instead of the more current use of LED's. I have one, and I can tell the difference....If you want to contact me via email, we can talk about it further....

Hugo

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2021 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Yes I think moving this whole discussion to the Environment section would be better. Can you do that though?

I don't have a Mac PC.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1291
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some takeaways from Contact Report 712 regarding the mentality-scheme-part, which can be attacked, influenced...

I suspect that this influence also relates to certain violent, revenge, murder, and destruction types of movies, etc., or even movies or series programs that have an overlay of religion in the plot including other negative plots.

Billy:
What you explain, I have understood and define from everything that the whole thing is not only an Earth human being problem, but this also concerns you Plejaren. I understand from your detailed explanation that you have addressed exactly that which prevents you from coming into contact with the Earthlings or other like-minded human beings. This is precisely because you too are burdened by the factor of the mentality-scheme-part, which can be attacked, influenced and changed by outside influences, consequently you Plejaren also run the risk of falling back into the old waters – which still prevailed with you more than 52,000 years ago – if you cannot comprehensively control, shield and protect yourselves against the Earth human degenerated mentality and its malicious, negative thought-feeling world as well as its radiating effects and behaviour patterns.

Ptaah:
…inherent in us Plejaren, consequently we too, like Earth human beings, are susceptible to outside influences, consequently we must – as I have already explained to you in another conversation – protect ourselves from the very negative and destructive mental influences of Earth human beings and must not cultivate any contacts with them.

Ptaah:
53. So they must constantly orient themselves consciously, concentratedly and powerfully towards it and must not allow themselves to be distracted from it, otherwise the negative external influences of the Earth's population on the factor of the mentality-scheme-part will tear away, invalidate and destroy the goal of healthy, positive and righteous behaviour, which they are striving for or have already achieved, and consequently there will inevitably be a fall back into all the old mentality-schemes and behaviour…

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2557
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suspect that this influence also relates to certain violent, revenge, murder, and destruction types of movies, etc., or even movies or series programs that have an overlay of religion in the plot including other negative plots.

Sure Kenneth but where does the precision electronic-psychotronic mind control come into this as evidenced by the telenotic or rather electromagnetic effect of modern TVs and computer monitors on mentality-scheme-part of the masses that turns them into unthinking zombie consumer cows?

Matt lee

Rey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just read this cr 712 this morning and agree with its content and the suspicion of Matt and Kenneth that it has an influence to our daily lives. Though have not seen games of ML, children even adults are already addicted in this kind of games.most games are about war and killing people and winning. for more than 30 years, i try to evade looking into the news as i now that it always suggests negative action on our thoughts/consciousness. Tt will also make yourself think that it is normal. Normalization is the key. And i do believe that there is something behind donign such instructions to the people who create such games, movies and even the war news. Could be the Giza intelligence. just imagine that you are eating a sour food, it affects your salivary gland. To my opinion, that is the same reason why Plejarens do not want to be contaminated with our whole world negative thoughts. Thus knowledge of Billy's books, (which am still working out) and meditations in a positive way will be the best move to counter the negative and war attitude and thoughts of the whole world.

Scott

Post Number: 3316
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Ray,

In addition performing the Salome Peace Meditation has proven to help neutralize the negativity that is encircling this planet currently....

Welcome to the Forum

Rey

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Presently rushing into the CR's so i can be an active member in this forum. also tying to know a lot of meditation. been practicing meditation for almost 30 years by just counting from 100 to 1 and imagining apple and orange. it really helps me bring into calmness. the more so if am guided by the right meditation as you said the Salome Peace Meditation. working on it to learn and use so I can share to the forum group in neutralizing negativity. Many tnks for the welcome.

Scott

Post Number: 3317
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2021 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 770 just released
https://www.figu.org/ch/

Scott

Post Number: 3318
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2021 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a link to an English Translation of Contact Report 770 from Michael Horns Website.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1652
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2021 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the real world forum, Rey.
Where you will find many a truth:
https://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/The_Pleiadian/Plejaren_Contact_Reports

And yes, as Scott suggested, the Peace meditation is a valuable tool to neutralize the negativity in our world of "showing off".

Salome, Bill

Rey

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2021 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks Bill for the welcome. Just read the cr 770 thru Scott. Just to react - we are guinea pig or a rat in a big lab rat (earth). Philippines had experienced this same phenomenon already just a few years back when dengvaxia (for dengue) were administered to children. And many died because of it. People do not learn from mistakes.

Joe

Post Number: 613
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rey,

The correct website for the contact reports is:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Pleiadian/Plejaren_Contact_Reports

Kenneth

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, when one thinks about it, we Earthlings are treading in a sea of human degenerated mentality and its malicious, negative thought-feelings of numerous outside influences that are very negative and destructive with mental influences on all Earthlings.

These negative external influences generated by the Earth's population regarding the mentality-scheme-part must also tear away, invalidate, and destroy the Earthlings behaviour, as well. Wherever we Earthlings turn, there is a slippery slope.

In my opinion, the only way is to stay focused on the Truth is through the Teaching, proper meditation and neutral-positive thoughts, thinking and actions recommended via the Contact Notes.

Salome
Kenneth

Rey

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks Joe. Got it.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2562
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2021 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth
Wow, when one thinks about it, we Earthlings are treading in a sea of human degenerated mentality and its malicious, negative thought-feelings of numerous outside influences that are very negative and destructive with mental influences on all Earthlings.

Its incredible when you think about the fact that we are all doing it to each other young or old skinny or fat white or blue rich or poor its everywhere done by everybody.
There should be a study done on the psychological effects of long term stay in space on these grounds just to see how escaping this enormous bell shaped negative energy and force will do to the human being.
I am sure that some of the apollo astronauts have felt the exceptional peace and tranquility up there in space like they've never felt before down on earth.
It must've been remarkable.

Matt lee

Lauste

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the mentality scheme topic or simply put negative influences and the effects on us humans and even the Plejaren, among others. I think it's best to not avoid these influences, for a time may come when one can't avoid them, but rather strengthen one's mental defences with say the use of neutral-positive-equalized thinking as one example.

I can see how the Plejaren have an exposed weakness to these kinds of negative influences out of a lack of recent experiences in dealing with them which they don't need to do because they're past this now. Use it or loose it as the saying goes. Perhaps it would be wise for all beings considered to realize this weakness that we all share and transmute it into a strength. Though there is a risk of being unable to overcome these negative influences, which would be tragic. So it would have to be handled carefully, with absolute patience and an absolute unshakable steadfastness. I just thought that this needed to be addressed.

If one knows the Truth and trusts themselves with it, every negative influence can be absorbed, then processed through neutral-positive-equalized thinking and then discarded, while at the same time avoiding burying one's head in the sand out of fear of falling into a degenerative devolution.
Do not go Gentle into that Good Night.
Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lauste,

I understand where you are coming from, your transmutation of negative influences into a strength through neutral-positive-equalized thinking is indeed positive thinking. One must be very careful though, the Earthly suductions are many and not always recognized by the conscious mind or the mental processes involved in gaining comprehension and knowledge. What it appears that you are referring to is the cognitive processes of thinking, which is knowing, remembering, judging, and problem-solving that is are a higher-level of functions in the human brain and encompass language, imagination, perception, planning etc.

Keep in mind that the Plejaren are about 30,000 years more advanced spiritually than us Earthlings, the Timmers are more advanced than the Plejaren.

If what we are talking about is attainable, the Plajaren and the Timmers would have done that a long time ago. Like your positive thinking, do not give that up, but be very careful on what you undertake.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Lauste

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I'm not familiar with the proper terminology so excuse my lack of knowledge haha. Yes so one would have to be aware of say a negative influence to deal with it I agree. Though I would add that even though one cannot recognize the negative influence themselves one can perhaps recognize the effects. To recognize the fruits (bad fruits lol) and then know the trees.

In other words, what I'm trying to express is that every being should strive to know the Truth and use it as a solid, unwavering foundation on top of which your entire character is built upon. To act on virtue, despite suffocating vices. To act on good, despite unseen evils. To act on Love, despite being consumed by fear, etc.

Thank you for your understanding. That's all I'm trying to do is understand and to under-stand one needs to stand-under something to get a better look at it aha. I can't help but wonder why spiritually advanced beings, such as the Plejaren for example, need to avoid negative influences when I see it as a test for further progress, growth, evolution.

However, I totally understand why they avoid such situations. As Ptaah once said, as I paraphrase something along the lines of that they risk falling back into some sort of degeneration or war-like state. It is wise in this case, for now, and I don't blame them, from their perspective we are fools and one should never argue with a fool else they become one.

Hey, if it all goes right it's a win-win, they help us without degenerating themselves and we progress thinking we did it all by ourselves, through Billy who is an Earth human in this life.

Thank you for your words Kenneth, I shall take-under with me only that which will not drown me aha
Do not go Gentle into that Good Night.
Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2564
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2021 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Keep in mind that the Plejaren are about 30,000 years more advanced spiritually than us Earthlings, the Timmers are more advanced than the Plejaren.

This isn't intended as knitpicking Kenneth but just for the sake of accuracy but if my memory serves me correct although I could be wrong I was of the understanding and awareness that the plejaren were 30 to 35 million (35,000,000) years more advanced spiritually than the average earthlings.
I was of the view that once you reach ban srut as ptaah has that is basically the advanced spiritual stage before transitioning into the preliminary level where the high council are with their 100% spiritual and material quotient.
That takes roughly 65 to 80 million (65,000,000 to 80,000,000) years in a material body evolution before reaching the twilight of half material and half spiritual state.
The figure of 30 to 35 million years make sense to me because earthlings are very lowly developed and quite young say anywhere from 6 million to 12 million years on average with some exceptions of older and far more older spirit forms especially the 50 odd million ET spirit forms making up part of earth incarnation cycle.

Now with the Timars I thought it was the other way around.
I distinctly remember the plejaren exchanging spiritual knowledge and material for some of Timars technology.
This indicated to me that the plejaren worked more on their spiritual evolution and development at the expense of technical development so much so that they've needed the technical knowledge from the Timars and Sonares to develop and construct the great spacer, the cryogenic technology that Semjase was frozen in and the portal gate that allows them to travel anywhere within the universe in an instant like walking through a door.
So the bottom line is I think the Plejaren are spiritually more evolved than the Timars but the Timars are more technologically advanced than the plejaren.

If I am incorrect please correct me as my memory isn't as moderately decent as it use to be.

Cheers
Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1665
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2021 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lauste,

I think here, on our planet, one cannot lock him/herself away – it is hard or almost impossible to prevent being drawn into conflict situations.
Out of this insight I once wrote an article which suggested a somewhat different way to minimize human suffering. A way that the P.do not mention: To show compassion with those that suffer.

This, the “suffering with others” – may not be “the way” on Erra, but it may be a way to overcome the many illogical situations on our planet: By practicing it here, many people could pre-emptively minimize the suffering that follows their wrong deeds.

This is my view:
All human beings live to learn from their mistakes. And this "learning" means recognizing the commandments of creation and following them for our own benefit, the benefit of our planet and the benefit of the whole universe. And just as all the laws of the universe work towards a balance, so too should a human being seek to balance his or her "aberrations".

How is this to happen?
Suppose there is a person who likes to drink one glass of wine too many "to forget his many sorrows".
One day, after drinking his wine, this person makes a mistake that causes harm to others.
He may assist those he caused suffering. But how can he "balance" it in his consciousness, his self-image?

The best way is to
1. acknowledge the mistake 2. fix it 3. and then to decide to help someone who has the same inclination(s) [s]he had
E.g. [s]he could - before his/her meditation tell himself "Let me teach a person/people who is addicted to alcohol to overcome his/her addiction".

That we meet such people is not hocus-pocus:
Our environment in the "here and now" is - more or less - a reflection of our past actions.
"If you want to know what happened in your past, look at your present environment."

What I am saying here is not directly stated in the Contact Reports, but you can infer it by the example of Billy who willingly interrupted his evolution into the Petale-Level to assist “his misguided people in the material world”. You may as well read, for example, Contact Report 191:45-80 *) and consider:
"In the early days of the beginning of evil on earth" many of the present earth people belonged to the group of Semjasa, who was their supreme leader. (CR 191:56 *)

When these people were reborn, their brothers and sisters "took them from our planet and slowly prepared them" for their task of making up for the wrongs by erasing the memory of the terrible events of the past, converting them to the truth and committing them to work for the truth until all the wrongs they had once committed - in their lack of understanding - were removed. This undertaking took many lives. For this task required that these people would accept and understand the thinking of Earth people.

Semjase's message may refer to "many of today's Earth people" and to the members of the 1984 Figu Core Group - and "others" who, according to Semjase, "had not yet joined" in 1984.
In a broader context, it could well include some of us who participate in this forum ... who are alive now, with a faint glimpse that we are "Earthlings with a mission to teach, to prevent another terrible catastrophe".

My conclusion:
The present we are witnessing is not accidental. It is a time of challenges that are in disharmony with creation.
But there are people in our time who still have a very faint inkling of a similarly intriguing and violent prehistoric time. People who now live to warn others not to make the same mistake *)

And by doing this compassionately, with all the people living on our planet today, they are also balancing their own consciousness, their own past mistakes.

Salome, Bill

Edgar Cayce:

" ... If it is true that reincarnation is a fact [and those who once occupied such an environment, i.e., the time of Atlantis] enter the sphere of Earth and inhabit individuals in the present, it is a wonder that-if in their time they made such changes in the affairs of Earth to bring destruction upon themselves-if now they enter, they could make any changes in the affairs of nations and individuals in the present...." (Reading 364-1)

*)
CR 191:45-80
https://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_191

The previous article with a similar theme that I wrote some years ago:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15104.html#POST80121
(Access by copying the hyperlink into your browser’s “hyperlink text box” and clicking “Paste and go to”)

Reen71b

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2021 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent points, Lauste. I pretty much feel the same way. One always has to be cautious and realize that none of us are invinsible. We can still draw from our own strength to build our own barriers to avoid being affected by the negative influences. I find the perfect time to exercise this is when driving in traffic in a busy area. One thing I always notice is at times, I can literally feel the stress, anger, anxiety from other drivers. And yes, at times (fewer and further inbetween these days), I found myself reacting badly. I have to pull the proverbial leash and pull myself back to bring myself back to calmness. It has gotten easier over the years to do this but I do notice that I can still be vulnerable at times. I completely agree that we must not avoid these negative influences. But, rather approach is with as much calm and focus as we can. Humanity is going to need this strength if we are ever going to become open to learning the truth and be steadfast against the lies.
Maureen

Joe

Post Number: 614
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2021 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

You said:

"Keep in mind that the Plejaren are about 30,000 years more advanced spiritually than us Earthlings, the Timmers are more advanced than the Plejaren."

This is not true. The Plejaren are actually between 20 million years to 30 million years more advanced than we are spiritually. The Timmers, on the other hand, are more advanced technologically than the Plejaren, but still less advanced than the Plejaren spiritually.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1297
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2021 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, Joe,

Thank you for my data correction on the spiritual and technological progressions pertaining to us Earthlings. Much appreciated.

Lauste, please take note of my information correction.

Salome
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page