Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 28, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, so glad you brought it up.

Just from what I read what Ptaah said, I realized that one day, in future personalities, we may have access to such knowledge, wisdom and insights.

I have to admit to a bit of envy of the Plejaren, but patience is a virtue and the knowledge will not be lost; oh but how fortunate they are right now in their lives!
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 624
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I have a verbal agreement with Christian Frehner. He sends me the Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte PDFs one by one, then I try and upload as many of them as possible to the FOM website. However, I can quit if I want to because of my health problems and Christian Frehner is already aware of this.

Joe

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 727

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_727

Scott

Post Number: 3331
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joseph,

Scott

Post Number: 3332
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 727 mentions Pastor Zimmermann was taken aboard Sfath's Ship and taken back into time to visit Jmmanuel when he was 28 years old. Pastor Zimmermann was born in 1893 and made his journey in the year 1921. Here is an image of Pastor Zimmermann in 1921 which is about the time he may have taken his trip into the past:

Zimmermann

(Message edited by scott on June 21, 2021)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1700
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 721
Billy:
"... my work is also coming to an end for this time and the course of my life is gradually drawing to a close..."

While it is an irrefutable truth that all (material) living beings are bound to die, one can only hope that Billy will still be with us for many years to come.

Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1701
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Joe and Scott.
Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I also have a bit of envy for the Plejaren and Billy too! But also respect for what they been doing for us Earthly barbarians! :-)

Tat_tvam_asi,

When I read that bit of CR 721 I posted on the previous page, it made me wonder how good it makes me feel to be alive at this time and witnessing the happenings of Billy and the Plejaren while the rest of the world is oblivious to it. What a time to be alive!! :-)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 706
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Hugo

Agreed,every day i am grateful that i found The Figu and the opportunity to change peoples lives in such an important/powerful way. I meditate on things so in my next lives i will be drawn to symbols/The Teaching.

At no point in time space has such an opportunity arisen on such magnitude...

I know the fear and confusion of not having The Teaching, Now i overcome All obstacles, its a great lesson that i will remember for all great times...
Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joe

Post Number: 626
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 728

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_728

Schantz

Post Number: 235
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe for all your translations!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1312
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question, in Contact Report 728, there is a statement"

"Christopher Columbus become a mass murderer, when he was in Castilian service and was looking for the ship route to India, but then in 1492 he called at an island in the Bahamas. There, he was turned into a multiple murderer by Caribbean inhabitants who called their island Guanahani (today known as San Salvador), because he wanted to change the faith of the egg-born to the Christian faith, but they refused to do so, which is why he murdered several inhabitants of the island with his own hands, as his crew also did."

Does anyone know what does "faith of the egg-born" mean?

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3337
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

From what I can tell "Eigeborenen" can mean Native or Original Born. In this case original or native born would make sense in that he wanted to change the faith of the "native or original born" to the Christian Faith. I couldn't find any reference in the contact as to what the "faith" of the original born could have been?

This is my interpretation.
Scott

Schantz

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The worship of chickens. Chickenism.

Scott

Post Number: 3338
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Im not mistaken that is a Schantzism from Shantz? :-)....

Kenneth

Post Number: 1313
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Aha, that makes sense, "Eigeborenen can mean Native or Original Born".

This could very well mean that the islanders established a King or Queen that they worshipped as many other native peoples have done around the world.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Ha, you never know. That reminds me that I ate a descendent of a dinosaur last night.

“…certain poultry, such as today's chickens, began to evolve into new life-forms in the first genera and species as a result of a world climate catastrophe…//… According to Sfath, today's chickens, for example, evolved from earlier walking dinosaurs and from pterosaurs as descendants of the reptile Tyrannosaurus Rex.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_727

Kenneth

Schantz

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantzism is the worship of Schantz. So far I'm the only member of that congregation.

Schantz

Post Number: 238
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Payback after all these years. A dinosaur probably ate one of your ancestors millions of years ago.

Joe

Post Number: 627
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2021 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DeepL preliminary English translation of Contact Report 729

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_729

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2021 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love your sense of humour all!!

The correct german word is Eingeborenen = Indigenous

Looks like the letter 'n' was dropped, which turns it rather unstylishly into Ei = Egg and Egg-borne, not a real word though, but funny indeed.

@Joe
Let me know if you need some help as I grew up reading/writing/speaking German and am happy to do DeepL translations as well.

Scott

Post Number: 3341
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2021 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Here is a preliminary translation of Excerpts from Contact Report 770

Joe

Post Number: 628
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2021 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Colorado_dirk

I used the word 'natives' which I think is also correct.

I have also corrected the German word from 'Eigeborenen' to 'Eingeborenen'.

What is your email address?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page